Close

Default im about to buy some more.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    well

guys, i got money comeing in again and my stash of mones are running out. and thinking about getting some more.....

but......

latelly i havn't been useing lots of mones at all. used to use it everyday but been down to about 3

days aweek or so now. been thinking about quitting mones too but havn't made my mind up yet. reason is because i

noticed that i been lacking latelly on my macking and social grace and just been relaying on the mones. almsot feel

like i been useing mones as a clutch.

but what i want to buy any try now is that chemist item

est-whatchamacallit. (stuff in Realm) cause i heard that stuff works and gives you a very upbeat feeling.

my

question, should i buy just that item or the lucky 7 chemist set? i would only get half of that stuff but would be

getting lots of other stuff. but what i really want to try is the est stuff and been thinking about relying less on

mones.

Phero Enthusiast

Question maybe quitting?

Quote Originally Posted by slickracer
    well guys, i got money comeing in again and my stash of mones are running out. and thinking about

getting some more..... but......

latelly i havn't been useing lots of mones at all. used to use it everyday but

been down to about 3 days aweek or so now. been thinking about quitting mones too but havn't made my mind up yet.

reason is because i noticed that i been lacking latelly on my macking and social grace and just been relaying on the

mones. almsot feel like i been useing mones as a clutch.

but what i want to buy any try now is that chemist item

est-whatchamacallit. (stuff in Realm) cause i heard that stuff works and gives you a very upbeat feeling.

my

question, should i buy just that item or the lucky 7 chemist set? i would only get half of that stuff but would be

getting lots of other stuff. but what i really want to try is the est stuff and been thinking about relying less on

mones.
    i wouldnt buy a thing till i knew where my head was at with the wanting to quit. im not an advocate

one way or another ( i use maybe 4 times a week) but thats alot of investment when im neither here nor

there.....
    from a girls perspective, thats money you could be spending on me!

Yep, I think Lor's right. Sounds

like you need to give it a rest. I haven't worn much this summer simply because I'm not around people much (off

work for 3 months!). I only wear it when I go out on a date for to a social function, so maybe a couple times a

week.

You're referring to estratetraenol, the active 'mone in Men's Realm? I used to wear Realm but

didn't notice any mood elevating effects. Of course it's really diluted.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Lor, if i may ask you a

question,.... are you a gold digger? , bad girl. by the way, how did you get that name Lor, its a

french name right?

Thread Information