Close

Thread: Hi everyone!

Stranger

Default Hi everyone!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Just wanted to

introduce myself. My name is Alli and I am completely new to the world of mones. I'm still pretty skeptical so I

ordered a few gel packets to try out. If they seem to give good results, I'm going to spend more and try out the

ever-popular PCC and PI/w. I'm a 19 y/o college student, and even though I have a boyfriend and a good social life,

I'm looking to add a little spice to my life. Feel free to post any tips (I could sure use them) By the way, I

ordered SOE/w, AE/w, and Xcite wipes. I figured these would be good to start with. Hopefully they will be here soon.

I'm so excited to try them out! I'm thinking SOE/w first since it seems so popular. I'm pretty petite (5'2

115lb) so I'm thinking of just starting off with just a little bit. Anyway I'll let you know how it goes!

Phero Enthusiast

Thumbs up have fun

great choices

there,girl.
    trust me, if SOE/w is your first choice when starting out, the first time will keep you trying stuff

out. sceptical is good, and your open mind is good too. pretty soon you'll be addicted like the rest of us (yeah, i

said it- addicted. which one of you can go on forever never playing with this stuff again??!!)

Stranger

Default SOE/w

Do you think I should

try out the SOE in a social setting first or with my boyfriend? I think it may be kind of hard to see any effects

with him since he seems to always be all over me anyway. I'll probably try it at the baseball game with a few

friends. I'm thinking 1/3 of the pack. Does this seem right? I read it's pretty hard to OD with SOE, but I figure

I can always bring it with me and add more. Anyway I'm super excited. I'll keep you posted.

Phero Enthusiast

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by foxybrunette
    Do you think I

should try out the SOE in a social setting first or with my boyfriend? I think it may be kind of hard to see any

effects with him since he seems to always be all over me anyway. I'll probably try it at the baseball game with a

few friends. I'm thinking 1/3 of the pack. Does this seem right? I read it's pretty hard to OD with SOE, but I

figure I can always bring it with me and add more. Anyway I'm super excited. I'll keep you posted.
    hahaha

heres what:
    you use half a packet, everyone will want to stay around you because they feel good, youll get a ton a

chatty people, and you wont regret a second. just post the day after.

I can speak for Excite swipes

for women. I buy them for my friends when we get intimate. It has positive effects on both of our pleasure

experiences.

Phero Enthusiast

i have always wondered about the

xcitewipes.... i heard good things. wish i knew what was in them....

Lor,

I too am curious but

I suspect the main ingredient is 'nol.

I like to rub them on my lovers' chest belly and inner thighs so

that we are immersed in the aromas.

Thumbs up Thumbs up for the Excitewipes

I started to wear them around my husband. The first day my daughter asked papa if he liked my new

perfume. This was at 10:30 in the p.m. after the night before he was on call(he's a doctor). He said, "yea I do

in fact maybe tomorrow(eye brow raised) I'll show her just how much". I respected his tiredness, however the next

night I wiped on some more and, well, let's just say, WOW! Yesterday I had put on some more and he said I looked

real pretty. I was just wearing a bathing suit and shorts. He asked if I had been loosing weight or something

because I looked different today. I'm not really overweight either.

Thread Information