Close

Default Bigger Penis (The Revenge)

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi

folks!
    Well I preferred to write a new thread because it is something different from the previous one.
    Many

commercial product in the market claim that can improve your penis by incrementing the cells in the corpus

cavernosum and corpus spongiosum (they are expandable erectile tissues along the length of the

penis which fill with

blood during

erection -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corpus_cavernosum)

Well I got 1,5 cm in cinrconference and 2 / 2.5 in length during the erection.

How?

(PLEASE do it under the supervision of a DOCTOR AND THE LAWS IN YOUR

COUNTRY!!!!!)

Well this could be interesting. Im a bodybuilder and I use 6-8 weeks for 3 times a

year hormones.

To be honest not all products are effective and I think if you have some genetic hair loss

problem you have to be careful to use such a drugs (or use the low androgenic ones ).

You can buy the wonderful

book from L. Rea Chemical Muscle Enhancement ISBN:0972512403 (

http://www.amazon.com/gp/pr

oduct/0972512403/104-1826834-4563955?v=glance&n=283155
    )

Is not true that is an expensive cure and is not

about testosterone alone . After 35 testosterone production begins to lower therefore the libido ( interesting

researches about age related problems and prostate enlargement state that is a testosterone loss the very problem

[COLOR=#008000]www.youthtek.com/testosterone.html[/COL

OR]
    http://chealth.canoe.ca/channel_health_features_details.asp?channel_id=158 &relation_id=1859

&health_feature_id=148&article_id=451

_feature_id=148&article_id=451
    but there are

many on the web)

Obviously Anabolic-androgenic steroids have been associated with negative effects on the liver,

cardiovascular system, reproductive system and the psychological status of the individual using the steroids. The

primary effects on the liver have been impaired excretory functions resulting in jaundice, as well as peliosis

hepatitis (blood filled cysts on the liver), and liver tumors. The cardiovascular system may suffer from steroid

induced hyperinsulinism and altered glucose tolerance, decreased HDL cholesterol, and elevated blood pressure. The

male reproductive system responds to steroid use by producing a small number of sperm, lack of sperm in semen,

decreased testicular size, abnormal appearance of testicular biopsy material and a reduction in testosterone and

gonadrotropic hormones. The effects on the female reproductive system include reduction of circulating luteinizing

hormone, follicle stimulating hormone, estrogens and progesterone as well as inhibition of follicle formation and

ovulation. The menstrual cycle is affected as well and may result in amenorrhea.

I wrote the last

paragraph to warn you! Use it under the supervision of your doctor!! Never ever do it alone.

THE

NICE THING IS THAT THEY WORK! AND BEAR IN MIND THAT YOU HAVE TO DO IT FOR 6-8 WEEKS AND LET YOUR BODY

CLEAN ITSELF FOR 2-3 MONTHS AFTER THAT.
    ANOTHER IMPORTANT THING TO DO IS : AFTER USING THAT BE SURE TO

FOLLOW A 5-6 WEEKS PROGRAM TO KEEP YOUR GAINS (READ THE BOOK)

One last thing: I got absolutely NO

PROBLEMS AT ALL but anyone is different...

nb: incresing the penis size is something different from incresing

the libido (that during the cycle happen!) the problem is that if you don't stop using that for 2-3 month you

don't give the body the necessary amount of time to recover itself. This means that your exogenous testosterone

(the one you get using pills or other drugs) is the only one present in your body because the brain doen't produce

the endogenous one thinking that isn't necessary (say adios to your balls!)...

Alex

lol you need a new hobbie

No shit.

Bro, there is

nothing other than a surgical procedure that can lengthen (not enlarge) your penis. The size of corpus cavernosum

and corpus spongiosum are determined by genetic instructions. Any ad that refers to "penis enlargement" is a

complete play on words - meaning that the compounds will not actually e-n-l-a-r-g-e your penis, but instead assist

in getting a better wood. Yes it will enlarge your penis from a flacid state to an erect state, but that is about

all. As for prohormones or steroids of any sort, it will actually lead to testicular shrinkage over time (it shuts

down the production of your own NATURAL testosterone, resulting in shrinkage of testicles).

Phero Dude

The size of corpus

cavernosum and corpus spongiosum are determined by genetic instructions.
    NOT TRUE!!! I shoved my willy

into a hornets nest and it grew realy realy big...and stayed that way...it works alittle funny these days...but its

huge Just kidding.There are ways to marginaly enlarge the male member but the results are at best minor.Doctors

have used hormones for years in teenage boys whos "development" has been stunted by health issues,but the treatments

dont work very well for adults and come with potentialy severe side effects.So called "penis enlargement pills" will

often improve sexual response and aid greatly in erectile quality,but thats as far as they typicaly go(I have used

them and the work wonders for sex drive and erectile quality.) But supliments are just that...dietary supliments

that focus on a particular area of your over all health.Better to maintain a healthy diet and lifestyle,supliment as

necesary and learn to use what you have to best effect rather than chasing after the holy grail of getting a bigger

wang.I have talked to to many women who have stated for the record that size may be nice,but a wang used properly is

alot better.
    "The wages of sin is death.But after taxes it's just sort of a tired feeling realy." -Ellen DeGeneres

Quote Originally Posted by BizmanJoe
    Bro, there is

nothing other than a surgical procedure that can lengthen (not enlarge) your penis. The size of corpus cavernosum

and corpus spongiosum are determined by genetic instructions.
    So are height, build, and other

physical characteristics and predispositions, but people do things to ultimately move beyond their genetic codes all

the time.
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

Quote Originally Posted by tim929
    NOT TRUE!!! I

shoved my willy into a hornets nest and it grew realy realy big...and stayed that way...it works alittle funny these

days...but its huge Just kidding.There are ways to marginaly enlarge the male member but the results are at

best minor.Doctors have used hormones for years in teenage boys whos "development" has been stunted by health

issues,but the treatments dont work very well for adults and come with potentialy severe side effects.So called

"penis enlargement pills" will often improve sexual response and aid greatly in erectile quality,but thats as far as

they typicaly go(I have used them and the work wonders for sex drive and erectile quality.) But supliments are just

that...dietary supliments that focus on a particular area of your over all health.Better to maintain a healthy diet

and lifestyle,supliment as necesary and learn to use what you have to best effect rather than chasing after the holy

grail of getting a bigger wang.I have talked to to many women who have stated for the record that size may be

nice,but a wang used properly is alot better.
    Too funny! Got a great laugh from your response - thanks,

I needed that.

No shit.

Bro, there is nothing other than a surgical procedure that can lengthen (not enlarge) your penis.
    Not

true. Google the word "Jelquing" or check out this forum:

http://www.thundersplace.org/forum/

Just like in bodybuilging, it takes awhile to find out

which program works for you, your results may vary based upon countless variables, and, for the most part - the

effects of training will only last as long as you continue to train. If you're below average in size then it

might be worthwhile. Personally I think its not worth my time to do it 15-30 minutes daily for 6-18 months to get an

extra inch or two.

The only evolutionary advantage

a big dick confers is when you're fourth at a gang bang. A bigger joint helps to pump out Mr.#1 through #3's cum

so yours has a chance to knock her up.

Not a necessary enhancement for my sexual style.

disgusting

Quote Originally Posted by gabe1970
    disgusting
    But true!!
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Rather than work on making

your penis bigger, work on your oral technique.

Quote Originally Posted by The Real FTR
    Rather than

work on making your penis bigger, work on your oral technique.
    Or any other technique.

Red face Jelquing = Stretching

I checked

the Jelquing forum and this is basically the same tantric "secret" technique that has been handed down from

generation to generation in India.

However, I do NOT consider this method as an "enlargement," per se as it is

based on stretching your penile ligaments rather than enlarging the penis (although, I guess you can technically say

stretching is a form of enlargement).

If there is any addition to the girth of the penile member from this

method, I would have to believe it is scar tissue development from tearing... which may lead to decreased sexual

sensations and future problems.

What do you guys think?

P.S. If you really want some girth, try

whacking it a few times with a baseball bat... I guarantee you'll have girth.

Quote Originally Posted by slickracer
    lol you need a

new hobbie
    my hobby is to make money and to drive powerful cars. the third one is to have goood

sex.

My oral skill is very good indeed I like it (but only on girls!!!!! )

No shit.

Bro, there is nothing other than a surgical procedure that can lengthen (not enlarge) your penis. As for

prohormones or steroids of any sort, it will actually lead to testicular shrinkage over time (it shuts down the

production of your own NATURAL testosterone, resulting in shrinkage of testicles).
    Sorry, not true. I

have a lot of friends in the bodybuilding world and a lot of them got a bigger penis (not tested personally

)

About prohormones or supplements: steroids are a totally different thing.
    Shrinkage is a problem if u use the

steroids for 4/6 months without a pause. Normally stay on that for 6/8 week 3 time year following that cycles with

a right "cure" is not dangerous.

use manual exercises: I have no idea but massage my dick for one hour a day is

not my dream, I prefere to be massaged by nice girls indeed

I checked the

Jelquing forum ...
    If there is any addition to the girth of the penile member from this method, I would have to

believe it is scar tissue development from tearing... which may lead to decreased sexual sensations and future

problems.
    It's been awhile so i don't have all the specifics, but if I remember right, there was a

good blog on that forum somewhere that charted the specific measurements and changes that one dude experienced over

time. Also, the consensus on that forum was that girth was both the only measurement that could be increased

permanently and also reliably by everyone. Length sometimes didn't change much, and results for that were

extremely varied. (like 1/2 inch to 5 inches, with diminishing returns based on starting numbers) I remember reading

that you can damage the tissue if you're overzealous and/or careless, but NO, I don't think it's from scar tissue

because wouldn't that be a near-permanent change that would not go away quickly from all that stretching?

If I

had more time on my hands, I might experiment with this stuff myself, but that's one of those hobbies I'd rather

just read (and wonder) about.

Quote Originally Posted by bzpwhx
    Sorry, not

true. I have a lot of friends in the bodybuilding world and a lot of them got a bigger penis...
    steroids are a

totally different thing.
    Shrinkage is a problem if u use the steroids for ...following that cycles with a right

"cure" is not dangerous.
    I'd like to know exactly what they cycled on and off of when they

experienced penis size gains. As for testicular shrinkage, yeah, that's a temporary thing that comes back post

cycle, as your body ramps up its own testosterone production again. It might be kind of scary to see and

experience, but again it's just temporary and has nothing to do with actual penis size -- from what

little I understand of course.

Also from what I've read, some prohormone and prosteroid supplements

can sometimes have the same temporary effects but I never experienced that while I was on Androstenediol, etc.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by bzpwhx
    my hobby is to

make money and to drive powerful cars. the third one is to have goood sex.

My oral skill is very good

indeed I like it (but only on girls!!!!! )

Sorry, not true. I have a lot of friends in the bodybuilding

world and a lot of them got a bigger penis (not tested personally )

About prohormones or supplements:

steroids are a totally different thing.
    Shrinkage is a problem if u use the steroids for 4/6 months without a

pause. Normally stay on that for 6/8 week 3 time year following that cycles with a right "cure" is not

dangerous.
    Hmmm. Tell to to one to my bodybuilding friends who is undergoing treatment for jaundice.

All he did was go six weeks on Halo (two weeks more than recommended). My friend, it is only a matter of time before

the synthetics eventually catch up to you...especially methylated oral synthetics.

Also, the only reason I can

think of why the penis would have "enlarged" during a ROID or PH cycle is from the extra test in the system which

can go as high as 600% - 800% above the norm (even possibly more on some stacked cycles, but the sides will be a

bitch) - a very temporary thing and not a permanent benefit. You can create somewhat similar results with herbal

compounds (i.e. hangs bigger at rest). However, with extended use of PH's and ROID's, especially when you go above

and beyond a manufacturer's recommendations, you are more likely to experience temporary sides such as testiculat

shrinkage due to HPTA shutdown. If you are under 21 and still developing, there is a more likely chance you'll

develop a permanent HPTA shutdown.

P.S. temporary HPTA shutdowns lasting more tham a year or two have

been known to happen...

Talking Fascinating... but time consuming

It's been awhile so i don't have all the specifics, but if I remember right, there

was a good blog on that forum somewhere that charted the specific measurements and changes that one dude experienced

over time. Also, the consensus on that forum was that girth was both the only measurement that could be increased

permanently and also reliably by everyone. Length sometimes didn't change much, and results for that were extremely

varied. (like 1/2 inch to 5 inches, with diminishing returns based on starting numbers) I remember reading that you

can damage the tissue if you're overzealous and/or careless, but NO, I don't think it's from scar tissue because

wouldn't that be a near-permanent change that would not go away quickly from all that stretching?

If I had

more time on my hands, I might experiment with this stuff myself, but that's one of those hobbies I'd rather just

read (and wonder) about.
    This really is fascinaing, but I just don't have the time or enough of

a motivation to be stroking my dick 400 - 600 times a day.

Actually I read earlier tonight

that use of certain AS can lead to temporary PENIS shrinkage due to a lack of natural test

generation, and that the size USUALLY returns whenever natural T production comes back online. They were talking

about T-cypionate or Depo-Test in particular, and that surprises me bacause its supposedly very androgenic. Sorry,

don't remember where i read that.

Wink Yes, true.

Actually I read earlier tonight that use of certain AS can lead to temporary PENIS

shrinkage due to a lack of natural test generation, and that the size USUALLY returns whenever

natural T production comes back online. They were talking about T-cypionate or Depo-Test in particular, and that

surprises me bacause its supposedly very androgenic. Sorry, don't remember where i read that.
    Yes, what

has been validated is that certain PH's and ROID's start out by elevating serum test levels, but that after two to

three weeks of usage, it actually causes a severe drop in both serum and systemic levels of test due to HPTA

shutdown... and high levels of conversion to estrogen. You can minimize this effect by beginning PCT after the first

week of synthetic usage.

That I understand - but the

reported effect on soft tissue size, I don't.

Red face Reported effects...

That I understand - but the reported effect on soft tissue size, I don't.
    Well, I

haven't seen any scientific validation for it, but if theory holds out it would have to be due to the extra test

floating in your system. Or, in the case of shrinkage, it would have to be due to the lack if it...

As men get

older, and their serum test levels decline... so does the size of their penis... Just ask any TYPICAL

white-haired old man with a cane... they'll be able to tell you it's gotten "smaller."

I just saw an hilarious

article on penis enlargement at

[url]http://www.theage.com.au/news/national/give-a-man-six-inches-and-hell-want-a-133/2006/08/12/1154803145329.html[

/url]

"Get ready to be stopped by women in the street. Your entire image will emanate increased size! This is

what you always needed to lead a happier, more fulfilling life."

Check out

http://enlargepenisguide.com/

Complete with FRICKIN EXERCISE VIDEOS - NOT for the faint of heart, kids

-- kinda scary.

I don't know about gettin' a

bigger willy but you can certainly lengthen your foreskin. Apparently it can be stretched with daily use of small

weights.

Also, if wax your pubs and tattoo length-wise stripes on yo wang it will appear longer.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    if wax your pubs

and tattoo length-wise stripes on yo wang it will appear longer.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Default Mine got really big by accident.

I have been a celibate master all of my life, and therefore the instrament refered

to as a penis has had only minor interest to me until something happened as i was working on my pc i came across

pictures of some interesting and breathtakingly beautifull Asian ladies in an advanced state of undress with their

reproductive organs exposed to full veiw and i can testify that my penis did actually increase in size to a rather

dramatic degree, and also my heart rate increased and was pounding away like anything, Is this what is refered to as

beating the drum ? So i am sure it is no myth that the penis size can be increased with a bit of

perserverance.

Phero Dude

you mean there are other things on

the internet apart from porn?
    don't be so silly, it's a myth.
    The net was invented to put porn in the public

domain!
    early 40's white male or or

Default Pornography obscures spirituality

Well i do try and not look into porn, as i have looked at it in the past and i

found it to be very addictive and it detracts from my spirituality if i engross myself in it, and therefore it is

used as a tool of deception by the adversity to degrade the moral of mankind,and it leads to enslavement and

damnation and the ultimate destruction of many souls. Dont get me wrong, i am not condemning people who are caught

up in the activity of veiwing porn because it can be perceived as a normal and good activity by someone who has not

come to a knowledge of the truth as i have, but eventually a person may become enlightened and then they may

perceive the evil therein and repent and subsequently become free.

Phero Dude

bring on the light!
    It's about

time I became free as my porn habit is becoming expensive.
    early 40's white male or or

Default It is an expense of time

Quote Originally Posted by gaf
    bring on the light!
    It's about time I became free as my porn habit is becoming expensive.
    I

was no different at your age, but the time can be used better to develope the power that you have within yourself,

and that is a far more fullfilling and satisfying goal that can be obtained and also give true happiness which will

last, there is nothing better than to be loyal to ones partner in every way if you can find the one. Be rest assured

the greatest satisfaction is just a breath away and is ready and waiting to manifest into your life when you are not

trying to grab hold of it.

Thread Information