Close

Stranger

Default my first question?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I'm new to this

board and just recently purchased npa and unscented soe.I went the ffirst night with one dab of npa and 8" soe on

and it rocked I was mostly around girls I knew ,but they where all over me like never before. But the second time I

used my phermones I used 10"soe and two dabs of npa put the npa on my wrists and I think I was being bothered by It

,because I felt uncomfortable and I had anxiety all night how do I get around that,put the npa on the back of my

neck?Are do guys think it was to much for a newbie to use right away.Any advice from you pros would be helpful.

hello mate,
    well my personal

experience is that not always more is better.
    Try to put SOE on your chest/neck and the -none fragrance on your

wrists (far from your nose)
    and if it doesn't work try to switch.
    Another trial is to wear first one and the

next day the other trying to understand which of them is causing this effect (you may be sensitive)

Post your

result!
    Alex

Stranger

I know it's the has to be the

npa ,because the first night I wore a lot less and about the same amount of soe .I love the reaction I got the first

night ,but I'm not looking to repeat the second nights reaction it riuned my whole night.I"m a extremely shy guy by

nature so for me that first nights experience with pheros rocked ! I could tell not only did women open up to me

,but I also felt extremely open to them,which is not like me I'm extremely reserved.I don't know if thats the

pheros,the placebo effect are me just excited as he** about getting responses.
    Last edited by harlene; 07-10-2006 at 05:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by harlene
    I know

it's the has to be the npa ,because the first night I wore a lot less and about the same amount of soe .I love the

reaction I got the first night ,but I'm not looking to repeat the second nights reaction it riuned my whole

night.I"m a extremely shy guy by nature so for me that first nights experience with pheros rocked ! I could tell not

only did women open up to me ,but I also felt extremely open to them,which is not like me I'm extremely reserved.I

don't know if thats the pheros,the placebo effect are me just excited as hell about getting responses.

That's a great feeling. It's all about results. That's why continue to purchase from here. Because you could

read all the testimonials from other people but there's no comparison to you actually seeing the results in front

of you.

Question

I'm new to

this board and just recently purchased npa and unscented soe.I went the ffirst night with one dab of npa and 8" soe

on and it rocked I was mostly around girls I knew ,but they where all over me like never before..
    How

old were the girls that first night? And how old r u?

Stranger

Most of the woman were early to

mid 20's.I'm 26 /6'1"/205lbs.white guy ,but that weight isn't all muscle I'm about 20lbs. overweight I'm

trying to remedy that.If you pros have any more suggestion of what was causing the anxiety the second night and how

to remedy that fell free to respond.I know it had to be the pheros ,because I,ve never felt like I did on both those

nights.As an experiment I tried sniffing both bottles at seperate times and the npa didn't seem to do anything to

me ,but the unscented soe made me happy as he** and very tired at the same time. I can't smell either one it sucks

cause I don't want to put to much on and stink ,but after that first response I'm hooked .I've only had the

pheros about a week and only used them twice ,but I'll keep everbody posted on my experiences if you guys want me

to.Any and all suggestion are welcome.
    Last edited by harlene; 07-10-2006 at 05:09 PM.

Phero Enthusiast

hi harlene
    i cant be

around 'none (NPA) for anxiety/anger reasons....
    im not the only one who feels that way,either. when there is

barely a hint of it, its cool. but if i use it and im on a mission, i know eventually road-rage or a fight will

result
    like alex said, less is more.

Phero Pro

Hey Buddy, why don't you just

stick to the application you used the first time? Where did you apply the NPA and SOE the first night? And did you

use a cover scent?

Did the girl you ran into

know you really used to like her? Maybe when she ran into you, she was attracted but acted aloof so she wouldn't

show that she was (because of the boyfriend.)

Is her friend single? If so, I'm guessing she wants to get the

two of you together because she picked up on something from you she hadn't seen previously, hence the unprecedented

invitation.

Stranger

same application points both

nights soe chest ,neck,wrists covering npa on the wrists.cover scent bulgari black.I had a bad second night, but i

think i'm going to try that amount of pheros again a couple times off and on to see if i can get used to it .I

figure i'm probably pretty sensitive to it ,because this is the first time i've ever been exposed to such a heavy

dose of pheros. maybe as i wear them i'll get a used to it .any of you pros had such a sensitive reaction at first

that dulled as used them more? live4music -i don't if she's single,but her friend

does know i used to like her.

Phero Pro

same application

points both nights soe chest ,neck,wrists covering npa on the wrists.cover scent bulgari black.I had a bad second

night, but i think i'm going to try that amount of pheros again a couple times off and on to see if i can get used

to it .I figure i'm probably pretty sensitive to it ,because this is the first time i've ever been exposed to such

a heavy dose of pheros. maybe as i wear them i'll get a used to it .any of you pros had such a sensitive reaction

at first that dulled as used them more? live4music -i don't if she's single,but her

friend does know i used to like her.

Always remember that when it comes to NPA, less is

more. Also on the 2nd night, you probably had carryover from the 1st night, even though you more than likely bathed.

Both NPA and SOE have carryover potential.

I would stick to the one dab and 8 inchs from now on. However, it

certainly won't hurt to experiment. Keep in mind that your own biological cycle and those of the women you are

with, will also make a difference in getting consistant results.

Thread Information