Close

Default -none and dogs (and another related question)

visit-red-300x50PNG
    So I'm eagerly awaiting my first order of APC/NPA and I'm wanting to start experimenting with them

every day. However, there are a couple situations which may complicate this.

Every wednesday I walk dogs for the

local humane society dog shelter. These are dogs that have been picked up and brought to the humane society, and

then have been determined to be placid enough to be walked by volunteers. When a dog gets brought in, he or she is

put in a probationary area until this is determined.

Even still, I'm a little worried that if I'm wearing

-none it could make the dogs more aggressive. Is this possible? Could I maybe wear just a little bit of -none?

I'm guessing dogs are more sensitive to mones than humans, so if it does make them more aggressive, it's

probably not a good idea to wear any, but have other people here found this to be the case? Or does it actually make

the dog more timid and submissive? I'm very interested in seeing the effect the -none will have on a few of the

other dog walkers (most of whom are women), so unless someone comes out and tell me this is an absolutely retarded

idea, or I notice my own dogs reacting aggressively when wearing the -none, I'm going to try this with a very low

application.

On a not-so-related note (but since I don't want to start another thread for this) I also

volunteer on Saturday mornings with a political movement which serves vegetarian food donated or salvaged from a

near-expiration-date to the hungry (many of whom are homeless) while emphasizing the futility and waste of war (I

know, a whole bunch of political statements all in one ). Every now and then one of the people coming to eat gets

a little bit out of hand, but there's really nothing we can do. We've never had any SERIOUS problems like someone

attacking us, or trying to make off with all the food. But there have been a couple times one of the men decides he

is not going to wait in line (which moves very quickly anyway) and skips to the front, telling people to "shut the

f*ck up before I break your thumb in five different places" if they question his action.

Verbal fights tend to

break out among people who have just been served when they are eating nearby (not over the food -- we usually have

plenty to go around) and there have also been a couple times we have witnessed men nearby physically abusing the

homeless women (usually, from what we can tell, because the men feel the women owe them money for turning tricks or

something -- the reasoning of these people is not always what it should be.)

So I guess I'm asking the same

question as before, but with a different situation. Could the -none make these people more aggressive? There is a

girl who comes to this who I am a little bit interested in, and she's pretty friendly to me too, but I don't think

any moreso than anyone else, so I'm interested in trying out the -none to see if it would make her opinion of me

more obvious. Come to think of it -nol would probably be a lot better for this scenario... I just have a hunch they

would all react much more favorably to it (the people we serve and the other volunteers) but I don't have any -nol,

so I might just try a few dabs of APC. Again, feedback on this idea would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Ok, so after a lot more

searching, I've realized there's probably more to be worried about than just aggression from these dogs. Things

like getting pissed on, having EVERY dog I start to walk sniffing my crotch thoroughly, humping me, presenting

themselves to me expectantly, yapping away at me, or just standing there whimpering like they are scared of me is

definitely not going to make me look very cool (if anyone is getting the impression that I'm doing this because I

think it's a good way to pick up chicks -- I'm not. I'm doing it because I like animals and feel really bad for

these dogs. The fact that there are more women than men there is just an added perk.)

I'm thinking of ordering

some Liquid Trust because I KNOW dogs can sense Oxytocin if we can, since all mammals produce it. Also, I will be

needing the LT soon anyway.

I REALLY could use some help regarding this topic though. The problem with all the

posts I found about dogs reaction to 'mones so far, is that the poster either mentioned they used a combo of

'mones, or they didn't mention what 'mones they were using when describing the strange effects they were having

on dogs. Also, no one mentioned whether the dogs that were reacting to them were fixed or not, and all the dogs at

the humane society are fixed.

So it would make a huge difference to me if you (that's right, YOU! The one

reading this thread) could post reactions you've had from dogs when using just one mone, and not a combo (or even

when using just one mone product, even if it contains a combo.) Also, if you happen to know if the dogs effected

were fixed or not, or if you've noticed different reactions in fixed and unfixed dogs, that would be additionally

helpful!

All responses are greatly appreciated!

Ok, do you HAVE to wear mones on

wednesday mornings?

Very few of us in here wear only one pheromone product at the time, so chances of anyone

wearing only one product and intereacting with dogs might not be the most studied phero situation.

Not to

forget that it's not that likely that anyone goes around asking if the dogs are fixed or not. Are you fixed?

In my own experience I've worn loads of mones, loads of none and had a big watchdog being very jolly and

happy when I was around. It seemed it was quite uncontrollable and unstable, yet very happy. I wasn't sure if it

wanted to jump my bones or just plain extatic.

As far as the human reactions to -none you should search for -none

and aggressive. Everything you ever wanted to know lies in these searches..

Hope this helped.

Quote Originally Posted by gfunk
    Ok, do you

HAVE to wear mones on wednesday mornings?
    welll.... no, not really but let's just say I like to live

dangerously.

Very few of us in here wear only one pheromone product at the time, so chances of anyone

wearing only one product and intereacting with dogs might not be the most studied phero situation.
    I

am aware that most of the users here experiment with combinations. However, all of you at some point were still at

the early stages of pheromone experimentation where you only used one product, I'm sure. At least if you followed

all the advice I've read you did. Also, where I live dogs are very common, so I didn't think it was too unlikely

that the users here would have encountered them while still experimenting with standalones.

Not to forget

that it's not that likely that anyone goes around asking if the dogs are fixed or not.
    True that. But I

figured it couldn't hurt to ask.

In my own experience I've worn loads of mones, loads of none

and had a big watchdog being very jolly and happy when I was around. It seemed it was quite uncontrollable and

unstable, yet very happy. I wasn't sure if it wanted to jump my bones or just plain extatic.
    Thanks.

That's a pretty helpful story.

As far as the human reactions to -none you should search for -none and

aggressive. Everything you ever wanted to know lies in these searches..
    well I know none can make the wearer

more aggressive, and tried searching for none, dog, and aggressive, but dog is too short and none is too common for

the search to work. I didn't see a post like this, so I figured I would ask.

Hope this helped.

It did. Thanks!

Any idea about the second situation?

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Before i heard of love

scent i was using mystic aura for a few weeks to attract females,it is supposed to be a aNONE product, well it

seemed to do nothing Untill one day whilst visiting a girlfriend her male ( de sexed cat ) who usually ignored me,

was all over me like a rash, puring and lots of rubbing, so that was my one big hit with mystic aura.

My dog was barking at a wall

like in another post here. But with a drop of PI on me, my dog was very submissive and obedient. He wasn't obeying

anyone else but me!

Must have been the 'mones. Without the mones he isn't obeying me as quickly. With them, he

is!

Phero Enthusiast

Here's my experience with

animals...

My cat seems to be extra nice and is very happy when I'm around (when I'm wearing PI)...he actually

can sense when I come home because my roommates say that he doesn't meow until I step through the door. It wasn't

like this w/o the PI.

Actually, in general, I've noticed that cats have become much friendlier towards me. For

example, there are stray cats in my area, and rather than run away or get scared like they usually do, they easily

come towards me and allow me to pet them or pick them up. It's actually pretty weird because cats are usually a

lot less friendlier than dogs...

But then with dogs...the other day I OD'd on PI (-none), and the neighbors dog

charged at me barking like he wanted to tear me to shreds. This is a huge german shepard mind you, so I was pretty

scared. Luckily, the neighbor came out in time and called his dog back into the yard ...otherwise I'm pretty sure

I would have been injured badly. Even after he pulled the dog back (had to grab it and literally force it

back)...the dog kept barking and trying to lung at me.

One thing I've learned is that -none and aggressive

animals can put you in dangerous situations (at least for me)

If I OD on Anone, I'd be worrying

about women's reactions first hand.

Damage from animals are nothing in comparison.

Agreed. In my case I hadn't

OD'd. It was just that my dog was really, really, obeying much more than usual. Probably an interesting result,just

the same.

Phero Guru

Default none

my dog remains the same

when I wear mones, the cat tends to be all over me though. I've never had any problems with animals while wearing

mones.
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

Phero Pro

I have a pet Donkey, it follows

me around when I wear .none, so there is some truth in this...

Journeyman

So you admit that you

intentionally wear mones around Donkeys' to get them to follow you around... About time....

LoL.... Just

kidding Bronzie....

But I did notice my brothers cat who never comes near me wouldnt leave me alone when I wore

PI that one time.

Phero Pro

no socal, im not trying to

attract my donkey silly, but before i go out and im wearing .mones, i usually feed it hay, it acts strange

Journeyman

Bronzie?

Phero Pro

hahaha socal very funny! same

color, but i believe the animal in that photo is a Lama/Alpaca, not a donkey..

Last night I went to keep

two friends of mine company while one of them was house-sitting her ex-girlfriend's house (yes, she's a

lesbian).

The girl whose house it was had a dog and a cat there, which is why my friend was housesitting, and

both animals were EXTREMELY excited to see me. My friend told me that the animals are almost never excited to see

people, the dog usually hates men (the owner of the house is a man-hating lesbian, but the dog definitely acted like

she was starved for male attention), and the cat always hides when there are people over. All in all, good reactions

from the animals.

I was wearing 1 or 2 dabs of TE sandalwood, covered with 2 or 3 dabs of APC, and a drop of

mutant a314.

Phero Pro

what is mutant a314???? i have

a314

The makers of A314 botched

up a batch of A314 -- a worker of theirs started the filling process from an incomplete batch of A314, and so they

decided to sell it "as is", unscented, and at a discounted rate. The mutant A314 is missing one of the nine

pheromones in A314 (the makers won't say which one of course), and the concentration of the other 8 pheromones is

slightly higher than regular A314 -- so that it's 26.18% stronger. Its supposed to be pretty similar to the regular

A314, but I've only used the mutant so I don't have any way of comparing the two. Also, it smells like ass, but

can be covered.

Phero Enthusiast

I find interesting that you

other guys have similar experiences with cats being magnetized to you. For a while I didn't figure out that it was

the 'mones...I just kept thinking that all of sudden I was running into friendly cats or something.

This makes

me want to experiment though...the thing is, I've been wanting to buy a friend cat for my cat, but always figured

they wouldn't get a long. I've heard of spraying them with the same cologne...I guess cats must also have

pheromones as that's where the tips must have originated from. I tried that once but it didn't work.

But

anyway, maybe if I put PI on the new friend cat, I bet they would get along purrrfect

I'll seriously try this

and get back to you guys.

Those were also interesting experiences you had with the dog being more excited

around you Live...keeps me wondering what is actually in these products..

btw...hahahahahaha, LMAO @ what you

posted Socal...that was hilarious...

Smooth, I'm not sure I

understand how androstenone affects nonhuman animals. I believe I have seen effects with animals, but I think they

are all over the place. Some animals seem to get more aggressive, while others get more submissive, while others are

more playful, while others are more fearful.. you get the idea. Maybe PI would work, but maybe it wouldn't.

Androstenone is a human pheromone I'm pretty sure.

Instead, you might want to grab some Liquid Trust. Oxytocin

is present in all mammals, so I bet it would affect cats similarly to how it affects us (evoking maternal

instincts). Spraying Oxytocin on the new cat, if it is younger, or maybe on both cats, will probably help them bond

pretty quickly.

Check out the Wikipedia article on Oxytocin.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Default bronzie is that really u

Quote Originally Posted by bronzie
    hahaha socal very funny! same color, but i believe the animal in that photo is a Lama/Alpaca, not a

donkey..
    Well who would have guessed Bronzie sure looks different in real life a lot different than i think

any of us would have imagined, dont worry though we still love you , well i think we do, a man and his donkey, is it

a lady or a man donkey, have a look im sure it wont mind ha ha , why do they call you donkey its a bit rude isnt it

? well eeor eeor eeorlways calls me donkey.I put 4 drops of PI on donkey before he goes out courting i am going to

see him and get some feedback see if he is OD ing.

Quote Originally Posted by live4themusic
    Androstenone

is a human pheromone I'm pretty sure.
    Nope!
    They sell

"BoarMate" to get pigs "in the mood".

It is a spray ~None.
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Phero Pro

My bacon and egg sandwich will

never be the same after viewing that site! ewwwwww

has anyone tried boarmate on a woman? I BET it

works better than every human pheromone sold, on some Women out there.

Quote Originally Posted by bronzie
    ...has anyone tried

boarmate on a woman? I BET it works better than every human pheromone sold, on some Women out there.
    Try a

search, particularly in the archives, there was a big thread about it a couple of years ago.
    Or more

recently!
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Thread Information