Ok, So I received a small amount of PF from a local supplier ( don’t worry Bruce, when the valentines day specials I’m sure I read about, or I get bored of playing with this the next toy will be from you [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] ) first results proved inconclusive, but leaning to positive results. I noted the initial \'phero-buzz\' some have mentioned with PF on myself.

Anyhow, seeming as though I have a couple of university papers to hand in soon, I was thinking of trying for a small amount of PF on em, its alcohol based so it should be easy to add a small amount to the papers without visible signs (especially if added to a printed picture) and if handed in inside a wallet (fairly standard practise) the \'mones should be kept in the package for a fair while. The act of pulling out the papers may well be very conductive to hitting the target to.

I’m not expecting miracles, but it may be an interesting experiment, and worst case the examiner may be a little distracted (there mostly males I think)

Right, back to the rather more important task of actually writing them [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] :P
[img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]