Close

Default What Does SOE convert to?/ The Day After Effect

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I was stating that I apply and use SOE un-scented. For some odd reason I get more attention, and better

results the DAY AFTER application when I am wearing none at all.

Someone stated that SOE converts to a

different pheromone complex over time. Is it called...."none" or something. Also they stated that I may want to try

using a product rich with this ingredient (the one SOE converts into over time) right off the bat.

Can

someone tell me what SOE converts to over time and what products are rich in this concentrate so I may consider

cutting out the middle man so-to-speak by using a product with more of this pheromone in it initially, in-stead of

waiting for "the Day After" effect.

Thanks so much,

Happyman

Phero Enthusiast

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by happyman
    I was stating that I

apply and use SOE un-scented. For some odd reason I get more attention, and better results the DAY AFTER application

when I am wearing none at all.

Someone stated that SOE converts to a different pheromone complex over time.

Is it called...."none" or something. Also they stated that I may want to try using a product rich with this

ingredient (the one SOE converts into over time) right off the bat.

Can someone tell me what SOE converts to

over time and what products are rich in this concentrate so I may consider cutting out the middle man so-to-speak by

using a product with more of this pheromone in it initially, in-stead of waiting for "the Day After" effect.

Thanks so much,

Happyman
    there are posts that related, if you do some research you'll find them. i

believe the 'nol in SOE converts after time to 'none, by means of bacteria breaking it down. there are LOTS of

products LS offers with 'none in it, and adding those products to the SOE may be better than ommiting SOE all

together. they work synergistically. one may increase the effectiveness of the other. research that, i hope i am

correct. let us know what combo you come up with!

Ok got that. Thank you. I

appreciate your response. Can you reccommend something with more "none" in it? I kinda do not think SOE un-scented

works so well for me. I had much better results with SOE scented. Now, with SOE un-scented, I get some

results....but the are the next day. When I used to have SOE regular for men I used to get results the same day. Any

reccommendations for a lighter scented product with a good amount on "none"? I hear Chikira is the #1 pheromone

product. Is this true? If so Why? What type of reactions does it get. And is it a good none carrier. what is it's

scent like? Light, Heavey, wearable every day?

Thanks so much again,

Happy

If you wanta load up on

androstenone, simulating the funk of a stinky alpha male, I recommend NPA or TE covered with a nice cologne. My fav

mix is Burberry Weekend mixed 5:1 with NPA in an atomizer. So enhanced, women drop from the ceiling on me and hump

me raw and red.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Gegogi ,

Man, i went to a

store to try out Burberry. Man.. i sprayed one full spray on my wrist, and almost choked from it's fumes. And it

really stuck with me all night.. Potent shit man.

I hated the smell so much though, made me smell like

someone's grandma. But that's just my taste. But, I can tell why you use it as a cover.. it's really got

longevity.

NFS

I get more compliments from young

women when I wear Weekend than any other scent. Plus I live in the tropics so I prefer lighter summer scents like

Weekend or Issey Miyake Summer. But if you're not into citrus it ain't for you. In that case, you might wanta

avoid CK One, Issey Miyake, Chrome, Aqua de Gio and B&D Masculine. They all contain plenty of citrus

EOs.

Anything with musk makes me wanta hurl.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Phero Dude

I put the question to a couple

girlfriends of mine and they both agreed that light fragrances on men,slightly feminine but not girly are very

sexy.They both prefered those types to the heavier,musky fragrances that are typicaly sold to men as

"masculine."Apperantly,many women also tend to prefer the lighter scents,altho that doesnt mean that musky is

bad,they should just be used alittle more sparingly.
    "The wages of sin is death.But after taxes it's just sort of a tired feeling realy." -Ellen DeGeneres

Quote Originally Posted by tim929
    I put the question to

a couple girlfriends of mine and they both agreed that light fragrances on men,slightly feminine but not girly are

very sexy.They both prefered those types to the heavier,musky fragrances that are typicaly sold to men as

"masculine."Apperantly,many women also tend to prefer the lighter scents,altho that doesnt mean that musky is

bad,they should just be used alittle more sparingly.
    Good to hear that your girlfriends agree with

up-to-date fragrance manufacturers. Nol (which is slightly musky) converts to none, which smells like concentrated

urine to many women (like your piss smells after you have slept for 8 hours). Unpleasant to you means even more

unpleasant to most women, since they are typically more sensitive to male

odors.

JVK

For some odd

reason I get more attention, and better results the DAY AFTER application when I am wearing none at all.

I'd like to know if you shower between those two days .

Quote Originally Posted by gabe1970
    I'd like to

know if you shower between those two days

__________________________________________________ __________

Most of the time

Yes. Only when I have woken up late a few times and had to fly out of the house for one reason or another. Then I

would just shower when I got home after a while.

However it seemed I was just as much, if not more so

affected as when I did shower. Even when I do shower (which is most of the time) before leaving the house the next

day I still got better results the day after with SOE unscented.

On the day of application I can detect I'm

wearing it but do not seem to get much of any reaction. Is Chikira a decent none product? Which one do you

reccommend for "none". I hear SOE unscented turns into none over a period of time and that is why I get hits the day

after application.

Happy

Happy

Is Chikira a

decent none product? Which one do you reccommend for "none". I hear SOE unscented turns into none over a period of

time and that is why I get hits the day after application.
    I'm a newbie - my first day of experimenting

- so I can't answer your questions, but I'd love to see other responses on this. The reason I asked if you had

showered is because I was wondering if not showering would give better results for the "experiment" I'm

running tomorrow (click on my name and/or search for my "short fat guy experiment" thread.) I think I'll shower!

"I put the question to a couple

girlfriends of mine and they both agreed that light fragrances on men,slightly feminine but not girly are very

sexy.They both prefered those types to the heavier,musky fragrances that are typicaly sold to men as

'masculine.'"

Of course, a verbally stated, free-field preference is not the same as an internal state

change and response.

In other words, it ain't what they say, its how they feel and act.

That said,

fragrance selection has to consider personal body chemistry, season, and attitude. For first impressions, lighter

fragrances may work better but in the clutches, something more substantial and musky may get more

action.

Personally, for summer my favorite is Eau Savage - a lemon top over vertiver base. Winter changes my

preferences to warmer scents like D&G (tobacco) and musks. If I'm sure of closing with a known woman, something

really heavy over NPA brings more emotional involvement and fulfillment from both of us.

However, the

pendulum is swinging back to lighter fragrances.

Journeyman

Try SOE with NPA if you want

the cross between friendly and sexy. I have also tried SOE with WAGG-N and SOE with A314 with a touch of NPA.

My

favorite cover is Pheros. But I also run with the Armanis: Armani, Aqua di Gio, Black Code. I also have Burberry

Brit but is is SWEET and I have to be in the mood for it.

I love Eau Savage. NFS,

don't do a full spray on your wrist. Do a quick spray on the back of your neck, or do a bigger spray moving your

arm quickly down your body. Spread the stuff out. And go easy, whatever you wear. Best if it's only detectable

within about a 3 foot radius from your body. Also, wait at least an hour before you decide you like a scent. The

trick is in the dry down, not the top notes, which tend to slam your nose.

Eau Sauvage is an awesome summer

fragrance.

I like Timbuktu and Kyoto for fall/winter. And I agree with bosshank on Pheros.

Burberry is

strong as hell and lasts for days.
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

Thanks FTR..

Talking hump me raw and red...

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    If you wanta load up on androstenone, simulating the funk of a stinky alpha male, I recommend NPA or

TE covered with a nice cologne. My fav mix is Burberry Weekend mixed 5:1 with NPA in an atomizer. So enhanced, women

drop from the ceiling on me and hump me raw and red.
    (Too funny!) Halleluyah! It's raining women!!!!

Talking BTW, SOE conversion - was it intentional?

Quote Originally Posted by jvkohl
    Good to hear that your girlfriends agree with up-to-date fragrance manufacturers. Nol

(which is slightly musky) converts to none, which smells like concentrated urine to many women (like your piss

smells after you have slept for 8 hours). Unpleasant to you means even more unpleasant to most women, since they are

typically more sensitive to male odors.

JVK

BTW, was the conversion factor of the SOE intentionally considered during its research and manufacture? I can see

how SOE begins with an open friendly mones signature output, then hours later the turn into a bit more sexual

signature... which is a great (and sneaky) way to "end the evening" with a hot date.

Thread Information