Close

Stranger

Default please, hear me out

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Yes, I have

searched on the forums and read countless posts - yet my questions continue to be left unanswered.

I am an asian

male - 19 years old living in an asian country mostly interested in asian girls around my age. By reading the other

posts, I discovered that asians produce less pheromones naturally so some products may suit us more than others.

Asians also have different preferences when it comes to pheromones - some girls are more easily scared off, and age

plays a factor too. However, there are too many factors for a first time user to consider and I am simply

overwhelmed. Just when I thought I found an answer to one question, another post would contradict it.

So here

comes my main question: as a BRAND NEW pheromone user, can someone please recommend a great starting product that

may suit my situation? (19 year old asian male interested in asian girls)

Any help would be greatly

appreciated.

SOE would be a good starting

point. Pretty easy to use, hard to OD on and effective. Depending on your preference in scents you can pick between

the unscented or the scented. I prefer the unscented so it doesn't clash with other things I may be wearing.

I'd stay away from anything with none in it.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

I agree, SOE is a good product

but I don't think it will have any sexual power for you. The good thing about SOE is that if you wear it

consistantly, you will get a better response from people...imho... So, I think school and work situations are ideal.

The response I think you will get is that people will feel more comfortable around you and maybe you will find that

they hang around you and talk with you more.

For a cheap price, I would suggest you add to you mix the Impi beta

test stuff. Its relatively cheap and the beta has a less strong none factor. All you will need is one spray on the

upper chest/lower neck and a swipe of SOE on both arms and sides of neck and you will be in business.

After that

all you will have to do is try to be consistant with your formula for a while and vary it a bit in strength to learn

what dosages that work for you.

One problem people have in making recomendations is that some stuff works for

some people and the other person does not get much results. Body chemestry tends to play a big part. In example, I

can only handle one drop of none and have to use a lot of SOE. I have learned that this mix works well with one drop

of A1.

Alternatively, the Asian professor here uses a lot of none and that works great for him... Everyone here

who gets good results seem to have learned how to talk with women....they have read seduction, body language and NLP

books...that kind of stuff and have taken the time to practice. I don't think you can be a shy person and expect

results....you have to overcome your fears and try to develop your personality.

Basically, your pheromones have

to be consitant/congruent with the way you walk, talk and project yourself. Be somebody and step up to the plate and

pheromones will work for you....imho...

Best wishes!

to get

Stranger

Thank you both for the

thoughtful responses! I suppose I will get my hands on some SOE and some impi beta as you recommended.

Some

questions regarding build-up and the aforementioned productst: does build-up occur with SOE? What about impi beta?

What is the best way to prevent build-up and will build-up occur if I don't apply the pheromones daily?

Once

again, thanks for your input.

Phero Pro

LithiuM,

Yes, build up

can occur with both. The -nol in SOE very slowly converts to -none. And -none is fairly tough to wash off,

therefore builds up very easily. A quick fix on the go is to scrub application points with alcohol (hand sanitizer

comes in handy for this). I usually head to the sauna to sweat the stuff out of my pores, followed by a good

shower.

If you do want a -none product to start off with I'd recomend APC. It has a low concentration of

-none and has a good cover scent. Start out with 6 dabs or drops then slowly work your way up to 12

max.

-SwingerMD
    It Don't Mean a Thing if it ain't got that swing. . . . -Duke Ellington

Stranger

Thanks SwingerMD, but does

build-up occur if I don't use SOE /impi as frequent, maybe every 3 days or so? Also how effective is spraying on

clothes? Since that would prevent build-up as well.

SOE is a good product but

I don't think it will have any sexual power for you.
    Humans are naturally sexual and don't need

much encouragement to be so. However where many of us fall short is making social connections, especially initiating

a relationship be it rommantic, friendship or business. I find SOE is the best product to help engage and maintain

relationships. For me, once the ice is broken the natural flow of sensual energy takes care of itself. In this sense

I find SOE to be the most sexual of all the pheromone products. It helps gets you in the door so that the natural

process of attraction and consummation may ensue.

However because SOE loosens women's tongues--especially

large does--if sex is on her mind, she'll let you know about it in no uncertain terms. I find SOE the best product

for younger women.

Incidentally, I like to mix NPA and SOE. It's more edgy and risky than plain SOE but they

make a great combo once you find your optimal dose. A little older and/or confident women really light up with this

combo ('none can be frightening to teenage and college women).

Personally IMPI and C7 didn't do a thing for

me.

Finally, I apply most of the products to my clothing. They last longer and aren't covered by layers of

clothing. Watch out for SOE as it's oily and will stain delicate or light colored fabrics.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Thread Information