Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: WAGG and NPA/w

Phero Dude

Default WAGG and NPA/w

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I began testing WAGG and NPA/w and found the results pretty good from my perspective. I tested both at work Thurs. and Fri. and from everything I\'ve observed so far WAGG seems to do exactly as described - make you appear much more approachable. I\'m fairly new to this place I work at now as I started there about 5 - 6 weeks ago and up to this point had been using SOE and PF together at work. WAGG seems to work just as well as these two combined except for one difference. I\'ve always noticed that some people are put off when you wear too much SOE, but with WAGG it seems everyone likes being around you.

To give a specific example, there is a pretty gorgeous young lady in our dept. who to put it politely is a bit of a b*tch - very territorial, very rude and not well-liked as a result. Well the past two days when I\'ve worn WAGG she has been totally different - we work in the same general area so she gets to whiff the pheros all day and she has been a totally different person, very friendly to everyone, engaging in conversation, no rudeness and actually asking folks to come and hangout with her and chat (as I said she is very territorial - if you enter her work area you\'re lucky if you don\'t get your head chewed off). And folks who are usually quiet have been very relaxed and chatty so there\'s definitely something going on and suddenly it seems I\'m everyone\'s buddy in the dept. (most I already knew well by now, but a couple were somewhat reserved, but now even they seem very comfortable around me). I love SOE, but I honestly have to that for me WAGG seems to work better.

One other interesting thing about WAGG is the confidence thing - SOE gives this boost as well, but WAGG seems just as good or better as I feel absolutely relaxed in talking with anyone anytime, and this to me is invaluable in meeting new women. So overall, so far WAGG is as good as if not better than SOE (and to repeat I love SOE [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] ) but I think there is something to this phero.

The interesting thing is that with SOE I always felt I had to add the PF to offset the neg. effects it had on some folk but with WAGG I feel no inclination to add anything to the mix.

As far as sexual hits I didn\'t notice any with WAGG, but the important point to me is that it seems all folk, both male and female felt comfortable approaching me, having conversations etc. so to me this is a big positive as proximity equals making it possible to meet new ladies with greater ease.

As for NPA/w I haven\'t tested it enough either but I like it so far. What I did was as follows: I\'d use WAGG for about half the day, then go to the restroom and apply NPA/w and see what happened. With WAGG alone, no observable sexual hits, but with NPA/w I noticed, especially yesterday that it definitely seems to have an effect on the ladies. Both the lady I mentioned already and this other blonde lady who is in our dept. both started acting very flirtatious after I added NPA/w and for some reason the conversations all around me turned to sex [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] - I haven\'t tested it enough, but epecially yesterday, after I added the NPA/w the blonde got very fidgety in her chair, very sexual in her conversation and was giving me these funny looks [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

I won\'t test the NPA/w at work anymore though as I don\'t need the aggravation as I used pheros in the past at work and got unwanted and potentially perilous attention from my boss at the time. But so far it looks good and will test more.

Anyway, so this is my first two days of WAGG and NPA/w testing. Will only post on them again after much more testing and if anything significant happens. But WAGG to me is a definite winner, and for you SOE users, try WAGG as to me it\'s it has all the upsides of SOE and no downside whatsoever as far as I can tell.

Banned User

Default Re: WAGG and NPA/w

Thanks Proteus. How much WAGG did you use?

Your experiences with NPA/w are in line with what I am seeing with TE/w. It seems to be a sexual attractant like NPA/TE for men, but (maybe) with a slightly different vibe.

Phero Enthusiast

I agree totally with you about WAGG, on all points.
    How much WAGG and NPAw did you use ?

Frenchie :-)

Visionary

Interesting post Proteus.
    Do you find WAGG has some similar negative effects on yourself that SOE may have (makes you overtalkative, silly or tired)? Or is it just completely positive effects?

Franki or anyone else here.
    What do you mean by slightly different sexual vibe between NPA/m and NPA/w? Can you expand on the difference in responses.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Interesting post Proteus.
    Do you find WAGG has some similar negative effects on yourself that SOE may have (makes you overtalkative, silly or tired)? Or is it just completely positive effects?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

or pounding headaches?

Phero Dude

Franki and Frenchie: I used quite a bit of WAGG actually - one dab on left and right side of my neck, one dab on each cheek and one dab on the underside of each wrist. So that was six dabs, and no negative OD responses whatsoever. I\'m thinking I\'ll try and reduce the amount and see whether the effect remains the same.

Visionary: I have to admit the WAGG did make me talkative, but I didn\'t feel over-talkative or silly that seems to happen a lot when I wear PF and sometimes with SOE (sometimes I feel this way with SOE but not too much - I\'m thinking perhaps the -rone in it mitigates the silly effects that -nol has on oneself).

I actually felt very clearheaded with WAGG and was talkative but I feel in a good way - in other words it makes you feel at ease having conversations with anyone, but without becoming silly I feel. As for feeling tired, no tiredness whatsoever - as I mentioned I feel pretty clearheaded when wearing WAGG, and whereas PF for example also can make you sleepy, WAGG did not have this effect. I will post more as I test again, but I really like this product.

Phero Enthusiast

clearheaded, that\'s the right word for WAGG. 6 dabs is quite a lot, they wrote 1-2 drops on the bottle.
    How much NPA did you use ?

Phero Dude

clearheaded, that\'s the right word for WAGG. 6 dabs is quite a lot, they wrote 1-2 drops on the bottle.
    How much NPA did you use ?

I typically ignore directions on the bottles Frenchie [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] . That\'s another thing I like about WAGG - I used a lot and no OD responses, and WAGG does not have too strong a smell so it\'s easy to cover up with cologne. To answer your question, I used two dabs of NPA/w. It smells similar to NPA/m in a way, so I was worried about causing a stench at work [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Visionary

One more question guys (Frenchie, Proteus, anyone else). I have found that with SOE I don\'t get respect at all and I hate the feeling. I can be a clown on occasions but with SOE people blurt out smartass comments towards me which I don\'t like at all.

Do you find that WAGG gives you more respect than SOE or other -nol products? How would you compare it with the respect you might get with PI/m? Obviously, mention if you are the sort of person who never/hardly ever gets laughed at (is well respected).

Phero Dude

One more question guys (Frenchie, Proteus, anyone else). I have found that with SOE I don\'t get respect at all and I hate the feeling. I can be a clown on occasions but with SOE people blurt out smartass comments towards me which I don\'t like at all.

Do you find that WAGG gives you more respect than SOE or other -nol products? How would you compare it with the respect you might get with PI/m? Obviously, mention if you are the sort of person who never/hardly ever gets laughed at (is well respected).

Visionary: I tend to get respect for the most part so this is not too applicable to me. However, if for example I wear PF on it\'s own I find that I lose this \"respect\" factor, whereas combined with SOE, this seems to be nullified.

As for WAGG I did not notice any diminishment in \"respect\". I will say though that when I wore AE to work a week or so ago (and this is very rare for me, to wear a strong -none product to work) even the Director of IT in our dept. who never talks much to anyone spent a great deal of time in conversation with me as did others at the executive level, and not discussing shop, just talking about stuff. However, the ladies seemed a little intimidated so I felt I better not wear it again as usually if problems occur in the office, it comes from that direction (for me [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] ) So if an increase in respect is what you seek, WAGG probabaly needs some -none added to it. But for me I feel I\'ve found the perfect balance with WAGG minus the sexual hits (so far)- a great work phero IMHO.

Journeyman

proteus, since your using wagg, would you thus see yourself as an alpha-male type of person, as wagg is supposed to be good for such people. , youve made me think again about wagg cos some girls were a bit intimidated by me when i had npa,soe,ae on

Journeyman

BTW just to clarify, does wagg sooth the effect of the a-none and not wipe it out as it were? therefore, the result will be that you will still be alpha, sexy, but be much more approachable?

Phero Dude

proteus, since your using wagg, would you thus see yourself as an alpha-male type of person, as wagg is supposed to be good for such people. , youve made me think again about wagg cos some girls were a bit intimidated by me when i had npa,soe,ae on

Well, I\'m definitely an alpha-male, but in a quiet way (don\'t like to make waves, be loud etc) and achieve what I want this way, and generally find myself in leadership roles whether in high school, college or work. I know I intimidate a lot of people initially, both male and female [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img], as I\'ve been told this, that I look very unapproachable, aloof, stuck-up etc. but when folks get to know me they usually find I\'m pretty down to earth and friendly enough [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. But this is why I usually will go with the -nol products at work in particular as it makes my job easier as I deal many different people all day so it helps to have them feel relaxed around you.

But the interesting thing is some of the -none products work very well for me like AE, JB#1 and NPA, which is suprising as I\'d have thought it would just make me even more intimidating. But these work for some reason whereas PPA for example I\'ve had nothing but really bad reactions with.

As for whether WAGG soothes the effect of -none, I have no idea as I haven\'t tested it with a -none product but it seems logical to assume that if it reduces the \"intimidation factor\" it must offset endogenous -none in some way.

Phero Dude

A number of people have posted that WAGG in a combo with PI or another -none product works really well.

What seems to be happening is that the -none still attracts attention, but since there\'s WAGG too, the attention is more positive.

I\'ve found that -none alone causes women to get very intimidated and defensive around me, but with WAGG that doesn\'t happen.

Phero Dude

Thanks for the WAGG post proteus. I\'m definetly on the lone wolf side so I\'ve been using SOE at work alot as it helps, but as you said even with the SOE I can OD. I have WAGG but never really used it that much until I read your post. I\'ve been using it now for a couple of days I find I can wear 2,3,4 dabs &amp; still not OD which is amazing for me. In some ways it reminds me of the reports I hear about A1 in that it improves the mood of the wearer but also seems to have a calming approachability effect on people in your orbit. I\'m definetly going to try it in combo with some of the none products. I can OD with 2 drops of AE depending...sometimes I can get away with 2 so I\'ll have to try it with JB1, TE etc...

Phero Enthusiast

WAGG is a great stuff, even for a woman : even guys are very nice with me and show some \"respect\" in professional conditions (which is not always the case when you\'re a woman working with men only...). I always use the 1-2 drops dosage and that\'s enough.
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Hi all,
    well I\'ve continued the WAGG testing with mixed results. I\'ve been very careful to try and be as objective as possible and I\'ve finally come to the conclusion that while WAGG works great for making folks open to you, and making you approachable, I absolutely feel that just like with PF on it\'s own, you begin to lose the \"respect\" factor. It became very noticeable today especially as guys who would usually listen and were somewhat docile to me, were starting to act up this morning. So during lunch hour I went to the restroom and put on two dabs of AE and the change was remarkable. Same guys were now again docile, listening to me, treating me like an \"alpha\" again. It\'s hard to put into words how dramatic the difference I noted, but it was very clear and across the board. Using AE and WAGG together seemed to work really well with no OD effects whatsoever. I\'ll update this after more testing, but this was pretty interesting to me. However, on another note every since I began using WAGG I have noticed a greater amount of ladies coming by my work area, stopping by for no particular reason and being \"extremely\" friendly so I guess I need to find a balance between maintaining respect from the men and maintaining this approachability.

I have some questions, proteus. Have you noticed any changes in the way the women at your workplace are dressing? Are they choosing to wear sexier clothing at work?

Since I have Alter-Ego, and plan on getting WAGG, this thread is very interesting to me.

Also, has that gorgeous but uptight blonde continued to \"loosen up\" while in your presence? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Journeyman

this may sound like a stupid question but when women see you as more approachable from the use of wagg, do they feel this way at a subconscious level? ie they dont actually think in their heads, \"oh, he\'s quite approachable\", and would that apply to the effects of all mone products with their desirable results?

Phero Dude

I have some questions, proteus. Have you noticed any changes in the way the women at your workplace are dressing? Are they choosing to wear sexier clothing at work?

Since I have Alter-Ego, and plan on getting WAGG, this thread is very interesting to me.

Also, has that gorgeous but uptight blonde continued to \"loosen up\" while in your presence? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Well, I haven\'t noticed anything different in what they wear at work. The place I work has a strict dress code (at least the IT dept. does) so they dress professionally and I haven\'t noticed a difference.

As for the uptight lady, she is actually not the blonde (she\'s brunette, and really gorgeous). The blonde is the other lady I mentioned. As for the uptight one, she is still uptight but something pretty interesting happened yesterday when a bunch of us from work went out for drinks after work. I\'ll relate this later as I\'m pressed for time right now, but I think I have found a great, actually super combo that works exactly as you\'d like pheros too.

Default Way to leave us hanging, proteus!

Oh man, getting us all revved up and not providing the details is cruel! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Default Re: Way to leave us hanging, proteus!

Well sorry about that - busy weekend, so no time to post. Anyway, went out with a bunch of the folk for drinks after work and decided to wear WAGG (4 dabs), NPA/w 4 dabs, AE (2 dabs. The two ladies I already mentioned were in the group and then a friend of one of them also joined us (this lady has the most beautiful face I\'ve seen in ages - okay body but her face is a dream ).

Anyway, so this combo worked about as well as I\'ve ever experienced with combos like JB#1, but for me personally in some ways even better. The blonde was hitting on me all evening, and I think the pheros particularly got to her as she began relating the most personal sexual stories you could imagine, then gave very descriptive accounts of all her piercings, include the one on her clit hood [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] - she was like this all evening and then sometime through the evening she whispers to me \"you are beautiful\" - if not that we are co-workers.....then the uptight b*tch who was still acting the same as her usual self, b*tchy, is asking one of the guys in range of me if I\'m single as she wants to ask me out - when she saw I\'d heard she was mortified and starts backtracking saying she didn\'t mean me, she meant someone else . The other guys are laughing and I ask them what\'s up? And they say someone was trying to hookup with you. So I found this pretty interesting indeed - again I work with her so no way. What was very interesting to me is that I had women at the bar, this freakin gorgeous blonde and her gorgeous friend directly checking me out all the evening, perhaps the attention from the ladies in the group had them curious about me, and it seemed every time I went to get a drink, another lady was trying to start a convo. The friend of the blonde in our group seemed similarly affected, but I sensed the blonde was getting very pissed off so she backed off since she doesn\'t work with us and had been invited by the blonde. So no hookups , but it was strange how when the pheros are right, it can work magic and the funniest thing is how all the guys, were treating me as the alpha and these are pretty dominant guys themselves but it was one of those nights where it seems all the phero combo was right. IMO NPA/w was the key to this as it seemed to add something that I can\'t quite put my finger on, but every time I wear it with WAGG it seems it just adds that little spark that pushes them. Anyway, I\'m going to test this when I next go out but I like this combo. Can anyone who\'s used NPA/w with either WAGG or one of the -none products give some feedback if you can of your experiences as I\'m very curious about hearing others experiences with this.

**DONOTDELETE**

No one deserves it more than you, Proteus. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

Was AE the male or female version P? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] Sounds like you had a good evening. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

No one deserves it more than you, Proteus. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Very nice of you to say that FTR and quite undeserved. But thanks [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Mobley, I used AE/m. Definitely was a good evening - it\'ll be interesting to see what happens at work manana [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

King of the coupons!

Very nice of you to say that FTR and quite undeserved. But thanks [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Mobley, I used AE/m. Definitely was a good evening - it\'ll be interesting to see what happens at work manana [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

Eye\'ll ve vaiting fa dee durt ohn ya day at vork manana n dee pee.m. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img][img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img][img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Dunt faget ta smeyele lieek ya goot ah durty seecrit wen ya geet ta vork. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

That\'s an interesting hit story.

It seems that WAGG causes women to be comfortable and open up to you. I\'ve had many women say things like \"I don\'t know why I\'m telling you this...\" etc. and \"I feel so comfortable with you\".

In this case the NPA and AE caused more of a sexual reaction, and that plus the WAGG produced the effect of being comfortable and opening up... about sexual matters!

At least that\'s how I\'d interpret it...

It was worth the wait, proteus! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Looks like I\'ll have to add NPA to my upcoming order of WAGG. It does read ike that WAGG blocks the intimidation effect of the other two products.

Like others, I\'m wondering if you\'re going to get any \"Don\'t know what got into me\" statements today.

Phero Dude

It was worth the wait, proteus! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Looks like I\'ll have to add NPA to my upcoming order of WAGG. It does read ike that WAGG blocks the intimidation effect of the other two products.

Like others, I\'m wondering if you\'re going to get any \"Don\'t know what got into me\" statements today.

I would have posted what happened since then, but we had a large amount of layoffs going on at our firm and with the amount of folks who I know that were laid off, I just wasn\'t in the mood to do much posting lately. Very depressing atmosphere at work but that\'s the nature of this economy.

Anyway, as for what\'s happened since, both of the ladies who I work with that I already mentioned earlier actually just continued with their flirting etc. when I got in to work that Monday. I went out with the b*tchy one Friday night (yes, her, the one I couldn\'t stand coz she is usually a first class you know what), and actually had a great time - the WAGG seems to have worked some \"magic\" on her and I was pretty much astounded that she was interested in me, as prior to beginning using WAGG I literally could not stand her and so we barely spoke to each other. She does sense I\'m very wary of her however, and even though she is gorgeous, I\'m worried about dating her seriously as I feel she\'s too high maintenance. Anyway we\'ll see. But Friday night she got very close, resting her head against my chest, let me kiss her and when I finally had to go she was really disappointed but I want to take things slow as I know how she can be [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. Interesting thing was how many other ladies were trying to catch my eye - guess when you are with an attractive lady, it draws the others in. As for what I was wearing 2 dabs WAGG, 2 dabs NPA/w and 2 dabs PF.

Your last post almost reminds me of that classic line from King Kong......

\" It was WAGG that soothed that savage b****h!\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information