Quote Originally Posted by tounge
Gabe,then use

just two dabs of NPA with the plastic insert in. Put one dab on on your left breast area and one on your right. Use

the A314, like I told you...Give it at least two weeks to a month. Try to journal anything unusual. Also on your

days off don't use the mones...
I was not around very many women today, and was not around any of

the fun women I worked with yesterday.

Nothing extraordinary happened concerning the alpha-males I've been

working with today, except that one of them kept apologizing to me every time I told him he needed to step aside

for me to do my job. Telling people to move is a normal part of many of the medical procedures we do - there is no

need to apologize before you move.

He could just be a bit of a wuss, and that was my impression of him. He was

both the smallest and the skinniest man in the group, so that probably has something to do with it.

There is no

way for me to tell if his behavior or my assessment of him was influenced by the pheromones I wore.

As for the

effects on me, right after I applied the pheromones I drove like a Nascar driver cutting through New York Traffic

on the way to an anger management class... and I enjoyed it. I also made a few off-color, innapropriate

jokes about overweight patients. This is out of character for me, but that was as bad as I got.

I wore

1 drop of A314 on each sideburn (2 total), 1 drop of NPA on each PEC (they're not breasts/man-boobs, tounge!) and

4 sprays of Instant Shine on my surgical cap.

Tomorrow I hope to be with the fun women I worked with

yesterday.