Close

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 ... LastLast

Unhappy

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Quote Originally Posted by tounge
    Gabe,then use

just two dabs of NPA with the plastic insert in. Put one dab on on your left breast area and one on your right. Use

the A314, like I told you...Give it at least two weeks to a month. Try to journal anything unusual. Also on your

days off don't use the mones...
    I was not around very many women today, and was not around any of

the fun women I worked with yesterday.

Nothing extraordinary happened concerning the alpha-males I've been

working with today, except that one of them kept apologizing to me every time I told him he needed to step aside

for me to do my job. Telling people to move is a normal part of many of the medical procedures we do - there is no

need to apologize before you move.

He could just be a bit of a wuss, and that was my impression of him. He was

both the smallest and the skinniest man in the group, so that probably has something to do with it.

There is no

way for me to tell if his behavior or my assessment of him was influenced by the pheromones I wore.

As for the

effects on me, right after I applied the pheromones I drove like a Nascar driver cutting through New York Traffic

on the way to an anger management class... and I enjoyed it. I also made a few off-color, innapropriate

jokes about overweight patients. This is out of character for me, but that was as bad as I got.

I wore

1 drop of A314 on each sideburn (2 total), 1 drop of NPA on each PEC (they're not breasts/man-boobs, tounge!) and

4 sprays of Instant Shine on my surgical cap.

Tomorrow I hope to be with the fun women I worked with

yesterday.

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by gabe1970
    I was not around

very many women today, and was not around any of the fun women I worked with yesterday.

Nothing

extraordinary happened concerning the alpha-males I've been working with today, except that one of them kept

apologizing to me every time I told him he needed to step aside for me to do my job. Telling people to move is a

normal part of many of the medical procedures we do - there is no need to apologize before you move.

He

could just be a bit of a wuss, and that was my impression of him. He was both the smallest and the skinniest man in

the group, so that probably has something to do with it.

There is no way for me to tell if his behavior or

my assessment of him was influenced by the pheromones I wore.

As for the effects on me, right after I

applied the pheromones I drove like a Nascar driver cutting through New York Traffic on the way to an anger

management class... and I enjoyed it. I also made a few off-color, innapropriate jokes about overweight

patients. This is out of character for me, but that was as bad as I got.

I wore 1 drop of A314 on

each sideburn (2 total), 1 drop of NPA on each PEC (they're not breasts/man-boobs, tounge!) and 4 sprays of

Instant Shine on my surgical cap.

Tomorrow I hope to be with the fun women I worked with

yesterday.

Too much NPA. I said dabs, not drops! And if you ever get cancer in

that region, it will be called breast cancer. Sorry.

Too much NPA. I

said dabs, not drops! .
    I used two "dispersals" of whatever came out of the bottle cap. call it whatever

the fark you want to call it.

Exclamation Offline for 2+ weeks

I wore the

NPA/A314/Instant S combo Again, yet I was not around very many women today. Only one female hindi nurse, late

twenties, flirted with me but she was also the only woman who I had any close contact with. I wasn't the least bit

interested, but she clearly was.

Noticed no unusual treatment or interactions with male coworkers.

Next week I

will be in the same work environment but working closely with a very catty, gossiping female in her 40's who I

would prefer to keep socially distanced from.

I might be playing some mind games, including "spiking" her

chair or clothing with Instant H. Too bad I don't have very many other toys to experiment with.

The week

after that I will be in a predominantly female environment made up of both senior staff and a few female

students. Hopefully I won't be working with that same %$#@&^! gossip.

Nothing else to report except that

I am finally moving into my new apartment this weekend and will not be online or on this forum for at least two

weeks.

I will be able to read my email at work, but no IM's, posts, or reading of the forum. So this

little experiment is on hold again until I get settled.

I'll try to keep a two week log and will

post it in it's entirety when I come back online, but I won't have much time and energy for anything other than

my expanded fitness routine.

Unhappy I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaa-ack!

26-27 August
    Weekend move into my new apartment, along with numerous trips to Ikea, Target,

and Wal Mart.

Week of 28 August - 1 September.
    This is the week I was supposed to train

under the 40-something female gossip in a department similar to a surgical suite doing what I will call sterile

procedures. I resolved to continue using 2 drops of A314, one applied to each sideburn, and 2 drops of NPA - one on

each PEC for as long as I could stand it.

Monday, 28 August.
    The (alleged) gossip called

in sick. I worked on and off with a 20 something black male instead. An uneventful day, other than some "male

bonding" and being briefed on hospital politics. The guys standing policy: Avoid all the women in the department...

except for the ultra-hot ones.

Tuesday, 29 August.
    The gossip called in sick again. I was

almost late for work so I skipped my shower. Instead, I just shaved and sprayed myself all over with Tag Body Spray

"Midnight" fragrance and I forgot to apply pheromones. Today was a big ego-booster for me. Got two "eyelocks" from

two females I worked with - you know, where you lock eyes and "everything stops", and you just can't tear yourself

away? One was with a spanish female physician in her late twenties - from 10-12 feet across the room - when we tore

each other away she just shook her head violently and smiled - she literally "shook me off". The other was a very

petite, sexy little Filipino nurse who was standing very close to me. When I was finally able to tear myself away

from the gaze of that Spanish Hottie,
    I turned my head to the left and immediately locked eyes with that nurse.

She stood there looking into my eyes for a few seconds and almost fell over backwards. She then looked down and went

back to work, and I turned to see the physician staring at me in silence, either spaced out or deep in thought.

There were two other females and one male in the room, busy doing other work and seemingly oblivious to what was

going on. Then another physician walked in, and we all began to work.

Less than a minute later I got a DIHL

from that same RN!
    She had left the room and was coming back in as I left to answer a page-- and, just like all

the other "DIHL's" I've gotten in my life, we ran right into each other while going through the doorway, I grabbed

her by her hips instinctively as she slammed in to me... (nice flat belly and tiny little pelvis. Mmmmm...) and -

unlke the other DIHL's - she actually MOANED quietly and leaned back, pushing her pelvis into mine and exposing her

neck ( I threw that in there for all you body language fanboys out there.) Then she smiled, blushed, ducked her

head, grabbed one of my arms, and eased herself around me, brushing her head against my
    chest/shoulder area as she

squeezed by. She might as well have grabbed me by the balls and led me around the room, because I was totally

smitten. For the rest of that procedure she was very touchy- feely, rubbing her (tiny) breasts up against me when

she passed, or resting her hand on my shoulder for balance, and leaning over/ reaching aound me constantly to get

things (looking into my eyes and smiling the entire time) but after that procedure was done, she seemed to avoid eye

contact for the rest of the day as I came in and out of her work area. I noticed that she was very "touchy-feely"

with the other males in her area, but not as blatantly, and the guys kept their hands to themselves OR didn't

notice. Those guys were much taller than me and because of her height (about 4' 6"- 4' 9") they may not have been

as attracted to her as I was. I missed my opportunity to capitalize on this combined "DIHL" / instant-attraction

phenomenon, but she will be at the top of my list when I finally start dating again. (If I were divorced and

financially solvent, I would have asked her out.) I just hope that she wasn't too embarrassed by our little

exchange or upset/insulted that I didn't ask her out. The female MD began using my name in every sentence when we

spoke, and has done so ever since. One of my male coworkers has noticed this next fact, and I think he was not the

only one -- she doesn't use anyone elses name as often when she addresses them and everytime that she DOES use my

name, it seems to perturb a female british nurse who sometimes works with her. This british nurse avoids being

around me, stays close to the male physicians, and avoids speaking with me and with any other women who are not her

suboordinates. She's more than "professional" or formal - she's uptight. Anyhow, the (Tiger-Woods-esque) male

physician in charge that morning went out of his way to stop me as I was leaving
    the room and said...
    "You are

very, VERY good at what you do."
    (!)
    SO should I stop taking showers in the mornings and start wearing my

pheromones every other day, or what?
    The rest of the day went well but was not as "over the top" as that group of

events in that room. Flirted with a few more nurses, but nothing else notable happened.

Wednesday, 30

August

Normal morning routine but didn't shave today. Gossip was sick again, and I had another good

but hectic
    day. Apparently a lot of people called out sick today, and the hospital was very busy. Ended up doing

twice as much work with
    half as many people, I had two co-workers alternating between helping me and putting out

other fires, while I worked with the "fun
    group of women" I worked with last week. Got two backrubs and many

flirtatious phonecalls to my cellphone for no reason
    whatsoever. Lots of subtle sexual innuendo in those calls, 2

passing backrubs (from two different nurses), and one wierd "arm stroking incident" wherein one of those nurses -

who was standing directly in front of me -reached out with both hands, grabbed
    ahold of the middle of both of my

forearms, and started rubbing/stroking them up and down from elbow to wrist while looking up into my eyes and

thanking me "for not leaving (her) all alone" (?!). If that doesn't have some kind of Freudian connotation to it,

then I don't know WHAT would. Both of the nurses who flirted with / hit on me were petite/thin caucasians in

their thirties. Other nurses and female "bystanders" laughed at us all day and several jumped in to our tit-for-tat

exchanges, and the running joke was
    about me "getting lucky today if any of us catch you all alone, by yourself.",

while all of the male physicians seemed a surprised by
    their behavior and remarks. It seems like all it takes is

for one female to break the ice, and then I'll suddenly get ambushed. Their flirtatiousness is contagious and they

like to gang up on me. I noticed today that the female spanish physician acts much more reserved while her male

peers are around and did not 'partake" in the flirty behavior towards me at all, and she seems to get quieter and

quieter the more the other women become vocal. My male co-workers seemed surprised by their behavior also - "Why

do they like YOU so much? They NEVER act like that." The males were also colder, more professional/formal and less

chummy towards me today. It could have been the fact that these two guys were over-worked and forced into assisting

me and running all over the hospital, "putting out fires". Could also have been some minor jealousy or

resentment...
    And Yeah. I know, I know... some of you are pulling out your hair and practically screaming "Dammit!

It's the pheromones, Gabe! that's what they DO to people! Open your EYES, man!"
    Calm down, LADIES... based on

prior experiences, I'm used to this kind of behavior in this kind of a work environment - I initiated some of the

flirting and kept it up as the day went on and as I came across willing participants. The (much younger,

inexperienced, and less traveled) male coworkers and male physicians have probably been taught that such behavior is

innappropriate in a work
    environment. They're fresh out of school and brainwashed into being politically correct.

They seemed confused, expressed surprise, and were - as best as I can tell - shocked that this kind of behavior goes

on. The only women who did not flirt with me were the young twenty-something assistants who were in the procedures

with us - and I didn't initiate anything with them because of the "vibe" I got from them... (The vibe: "Why is

everyone flirting with this short, fat, old guy? I don't want him even TALKING to me. Yuck! Ew!") I imagine they

were also just out of school AND this led me to another observation / pet theory... People in their early twenties -

I hesitate to call them kids - have different social/sexual outlets while the thirty something nurses i've
    been

flirting with are probably in the same social-phantom-zone that I am in -- that is, my job IS my social life and the

best place for me to meet people, make friends, and have fun. I/we don't go to bars and clubs. We don't

participate in a "nightlife" like people in their twenties. We don't connect with many people outside of work, and

we have children and families that take up our time on the
    weekends and evenings. If I/we don't meet someone at

work, it's unlikely to happen at all because our social lives and ways of approaching the opposite sex are just

DIFFERENT. SO, I think that our behavior confuses the younger people - it seems innappropriate because it's not how

they behave (or are taught to behave) at work and because it would never occur to them to behave that way - because

that part of their life is seperate, compartmentalized. I could go on and on and refine this or explain it more in

depth, but that's my basic theory: many of us thirtysomethings are in our element at work while many of the

twentysomethings and younger physicians are shackled by the rules that have been forced down their throats. They

might say
    "You don't know how to have fun", while I say "You don't know how to have fun AT WORK." And yes, it

could have been the pheromones today, but yesterday - a day I wore cheap body spray and did not wear any pheromones

at all - is more of the kind of day I've been hoping to have as the result of wearing pheromones and (somewhat)

expensive cologne. I wish I could remember when I took my shower on monday and exactly what time I had those great

"after
    effects" (?) on tuesday.

Here's a sample phonecall (today, wednseday)... and if I remember correctly,

I got 5 similar calls today but this was the longest....
    Nurse: "Gabe, where ARE you, I need you now."
    Me: "I'm

busy right now. I can be there in 5 or 10 minutes."
    Nurse: "So you'll come in 5 minutes?"
    Me: "Yes... (thinking

and then playing along...) just for you, I'll come in 5 minutes."
    Nurse: "OK, but you're going to have to spend

more than just 5 minutes with ME, honey. Once you're with ME, I guarantee you'll
    work at least 2 hours."
    Me:

"Hey, you know EVERYONE wants me. I'll come now, but if someone else wants me to come too, you're just going to

have to
    share."
    Nurse: "Well _I_ need you NOW."
    Me: "I'm coming now."
    Nurse: "Say that again... (husky voice)

louder."
    Me: "I, ah, I charge extra for that."
    Nurse: "Oh... Mmmm... (ha!) I have to go before I get into

trouble."
    Me: "Tell everyone I'm coming in five minutes."
    Nurse: "(To everyone in the area) Hey, Gabe says it

will only take 5 minutes for him to come."
    (Muffled words and laughter in the background...)
    Me:"THANKS A LOT.

Bye"
    Nurse: "Bye, honey."
    Thursday, 31 August
    "You know, I called in sick all week because I didn't want to work

with you."
    "Yeah, I figured that. SOooo... why'd you stop calling in?"
    She was taken aback by my flip

answer. You see, I've heard in two psychology classes that when someone insults you in a
    humorous way, they

really mean what they're saying. So she really DID call in sick because she didn't want to work with me, or it was

at least a contributing factor. And I would have been content if she kept calling in. I gave her the cold shoulder

and did not
    help her in any way all day. Today was uneventful other than my initial confrontation and subsequent,

obvious avoidance of the
    gossip. The guys I work with helped me out, and she ended up working mostly without me as

they ran interference and I conveniently disappeared when possible. Also I was told early in the morning (by a male)

that I "...must have spilled that bottle of cologne on yourself this morning - you got that slick Rick thing goin'

on with the cologne and hairgel." Nothing like being cut down politely by a friend. I really do need a haircut and I

did overdo it with the Armani, but figured it would fade by the time I got to work. Apparently I was wrong.
    I'm

really tired of wearing the same thing all the time so next week I'm buying some sample bottles of some pheromones,

a bottle
    of Liquid Trust from Love Scent
    and also a variety of Tag & Axe body sprays......and getting a frickin

haircut so I can cut back on the hairgel. As of right now I throw on a ballcap the minute I leave the hospital,
    to

cover up my Afro. I look like $%#@$ Albert Einstein right now.

Does anyone know a good website where I can buy a

variety of decants, inexpensively? I'd like to spend less than $50 on at least 4 colognes.

I'm going to try

adding an extra drop of NPA on my pubic hair right now (8pm) and skip the shower tomorrow morning before work. I'll

also skip the cologne and go with Tag Body Spray.

Friday, September 1st
    ... was uneventful

other than me getting to know a few more female coworkers on another shift.

Tuesday September

5th

I worked over the three day labor day weekend and each day was unremarkable. I also took a break

from wearing pheromones over the weekend, but wore them on monday.

Today, Tuesday, I wore 2 drops/dabs/whatever

of NPA on my chest and 2 drops of A314 - one behind each ear. Sick of my routine,
    I also sprayed 1 spray of

Instant Shine on each side of my neck and 1 spray of Instant Honesty on each forearm. I noticed throughout the day

that the closer I stood to one of my coworkers, the friendlier and more talkative he became. He was overly

friendly. I also noticed that a hot, petite brunette ER nurse who I've seen several times would flip her hair in

my direction whenever she walked by me. She did this twice, and apparently just had her hair styled. I should have

said something (about the new haircut) but I was too busy observing what was going on around me. I imagine that

habit could become an issue when I "get back in the game", but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. Right now

I'm just throwing that info out there for those of you who think that all body language is meaningful, but without

more context, I'm uncomfotable judging her behavior. I did have the chance to observe her interacting with 6 other

men in the course of ten minutes while I was waiting to see a patient -- I counted one smile, 5
    nods, and no other

hair flips. There were no other guys similar to me around, so I couldn't observe her behavior with other short

30-something guys or guys with black hair. Interesting. Hmmm... I have a few male coworkers who are also

(relatively) short with black hair, so I'll try to watch her around them in the future. The day was otherwise

uneventful until I spent some time alone with "The Gossip" about 7 hours later.

I wanted to see if I could get

her to talk but also wanted to steer the conversation away from myself. So when we were standing off
    to the sides

by ourselves, I leaned one arm against a wall that the gossip had her back to, putting my Instant-Honesty-soaked-arm

was within 2 feet of her face. Then I started counting... one mississipi, two mississipi... and when I hit twenty

Mississipi, she started talking shit about every doctor within 50 miles. She didn't stop for twenty minutes, and

then stepped away to work. When she came back to my spot 4 minutes later, she was silent for a few minutes, but

another "twenty mississipis" after I worked my arm
    back into position, she started talking again. 35 minutes

later, and with just a little encouragement, I knew all about her family issues and which surgeons not to use. So

here's the question, the one some of you are getting tired of seeing me write down...
    "But was it the

pheromones?"
    Keep in mind, she IS a gossip. That's what she is known for. And I was egging her on, asking many

questions because I did not want to end up as the subject of our discussion. To me it was all BS, but I played along

as if I was hanging on her every word - so I
    don't know if it was JUST the pheromones or if they were even part

of the equation. The pheromones may have helped, and they may not have. They may have served as an extra bit of

motivation, but then again they may not have. I tried to encourage feelings of comraderie by purposefully leaning

towards her and nodding whenever she said something I thought was meaningful to her. I
    touched her whenever I

asked a question, and raised my voice whenever I agreed with her... I played her like a fiddle -- but again, I

don't know 100% if IH helped. All I know is that everything I did was successful, and I know IH makes me Gabby as

hell so I kept my hands away from my face all day. Bottom line: my own reactions to IH and the ease I had in working

this woman makes me think that IH gave me an edge but it is impossible to quantify or pin down exactly how much of

an edge it gave me. I should also
    mention the fact that I wore IS on my neck and stood very close to her could

ALSO have been part of the equation, but since it doesn't effect me positively, I'm uncomfortable in judging how

or if it effected her.

Wednesday, September 6th
    Today was an insane day at work as far as

technical and scheduling issues went. I spent the day putting out fires and did not do much observing or have any

time for social interactions / observation, but it did not matter. I noticed some dramatic effects on
    myself

today, and I think it was from Instant Shine. I wore the same combo as I did yesterday -- 2 drops/dabs/whatever of

NPA on
    my chest, 2 drops of A314 - one behind each ear, 1 spray of Instant Shine on each side of my neck and 1

spray of Instant Honesty on each forearm. Again I noticed that the closer I stood to one of my coworkers, the

friendlier and more talkative he became. Today I also noticed he is a whiney little SOB, and I will be keeping my

distance from now on. Why do people constantly complain
    to me? Don't tell me it's the frickin pheromones...

As far as the effects of Instant Shine on me, I didn't not like them and I'm assuming Instant Shine was the

culprit based on other peoples reports of its effects. I found myself climbing stairs or walking hallways alone and

laughing aloud for no reason at all. I had to constantly contain myself all morning, or I would have spent half the

day laughing like a little girl - for no frickin reason at all. I found myself smiling at people I didn't know,

again for no particular reason whatsoever. The effect was contagious, as you would
    expect, but I felt like a

damned candy-assed idiot. My name wasn't Gabe or Gabby today - just call me "P. Giddy".

I resented the loss of

control, and then spent all evening depressed and contemplating odd - make that VERY odd, SCARY things like whether

or not I should consider dating short fat women instead of dieting and exercising... so I'm swearing off Instant

Shine forever. I have a (HOT) friend who I'm sure will appreciate my pheromone-laden package which will be shipped

out at the end of this week. If you hadn't noticed, resenting this feeling of loss of control is a recurring theme

for me. I hate Instant Honesty and now that I finally know Instant Shine works on me too, I hate it also... in

exactly the same way that I hate the drunk feeling that too much alcohol give me. And "drunk" is a close

approximation to how it made me feel. Why? The ultimate reason is one for the psychologists, but I'm willing to go

so far as to say it's because I like to keep a close reign on both my feelings and actions. My reasons are just

that - MY reasons... it's personal and I won't discuss it. So todays verdict: Instant Shine works if you

give it time.
    It took - what? THREE weeks for me to notice the effects? And I had to clear my system of

the effects of stimulants before i noticed anything. It makes me think that The Gossip could have been reacting
    to

both IH and IS yesterday (not to mention the A314 & NPA) Anyhow, I'm now through with IS. That part of my little

experiment is complete and I don't intend to revisit it, no matter how bored I get. For now I'm going back to NPA

and A314 and I'm actually
    skipping NPA altogether tomorrow due to the high stress/ insane expectations of

tomorrows work schedule. It's going to be pretty
    whacked to begin with, so why encourage more wackiness?
    ---
    I

can't sleep so I am brainstorming here -- I'm still leaning towards a purchase of Liquid Trust from Love Scent

next week. I was going to buy my pheromones friday evening but have decided to wait on y'alls input and to do some

serious reading up on
    pheromones this weekend. I am switching to an old-school 1950's style, back-to-basics diet

and Powerlifting program this month
    along with refocusing on bicycling. I will be spending a lot of time on my

exercise bike, watching TV while getting away from the depressing "skinless chicken breast - centric" diet and

staying away from supplements that alter my mood and metabolism.

I'm undecided on what to buy
    next. I think

A314 + NPA is a keeper (until my supply runs out) and I need to see what else is available. I also need to actually

do some research for once, and see if Liquid Trust and IO
    would be redundant purchases.

Thursday

September 7th.

I only wore A314 today and work was insane. Got a look of total, complete, 100%

unadulterated disdain when I said hello to the RN who DIHL'd the other day. If she had a weapon, I got the

impression she would have used it on me. Otherwise, an uneventful day.

Friday September

8th.

I was supposed to start work at 8am and got a freaked out phonecall at 7:50 am asking me where

the F--- I was, things were going all to hell. I didn't leave until 13 hrs later. The ER was frickin insane. Other,

let's say "related" departments were completely
    unhinged by noon.The hospital network crashed completely, too

after 8pm. When I left work it was obvious why the day went so badly... Full, Blood-Red Moon. I'd like to forget

today. As a matter of fact the day was so insane that I almost forgot todays single, solitary "semi-hit". I had been

in the ER talking to two cute nurses. An asian one was particularly friendly and i hadn't met her before. i walked

around the corner and then stopped to write something down. I was no more than 15 feet away when i heard...
    "He

wouldn't -murmur-mumble-blah-blah- if he wasn't so FAT."
    followed by,
    "Yeah, he IS cute."
    damn.
    double

damn! maybe I'll skip my pheromone purchase month completely, and put the $$$ into some extra weights or another

bottle of fat burners.
    Last edited by gabe1970; 09-09-2006 at 07:34 PM. Reason: formatting

Sorry about the formatting

issues, ladies.

Phero Dude

don't worry about the

formatting...
    Also, what is "instant shine" you refer to? I tried rereading old posts but got lost...
    early 40's white male or or

King of the coupons!

Question

So, Gabe ... your conclusion ...

does mones work or not?

Annnd, does fat burners really work?
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    So, Gabe ...

your conclusion ... does mones work or not?

Annnd, does fat burners really work?
    Yes,

pheromones work... subtely, at the right times, on receptive people, in appropriate situations, and at close

range... they give you a slight advantage. I've noticed and logged the effects of all the pheromones I've used,

and have stopped using many of them because of their effects on ME or because I simply ran out and wanted to try

other pheromones. If i could tolerate certain smells and shrug off the effects on me, I would be using them much

more extensively. My budget is also an issue.
    Soon I will begin including a summary of their effects in my

signature.

Yes, SOME fat Burners work, for awhile, for many people. They are unhealthy to use, though, and

possibly dangerous depending on many factors. Some fat burners do not work at all for some people, too. There are

many variables that go into whether or not a specific fat burner will work - including but not limited to type of

diet, activity level, age, health, types and frequency of exercise, your GI tract, and what other

supplements/nutrients are being injested + when. Note that I haven't even touched upon the ingredients and effects

of the specific fat burners themselves.

Will edit / reformat my long

post later tonight. It looks bugly.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by gaf
    don't worry about

the formatting...
    Also, what is "instant shine" you refer to? I tried rereading old posts but got

lost...
    It's a pheromone product obviously not sold on this site. Google.

Phero Dude

Cool

It's a pheromone

product obviously not sold on this site. Google.
    OK, like I said.
    I got lost following the

posts back and didn't understand what the product was. ie: was it a home made mix or what.
    BTW: I now have a

shit load of links for shoe shine if you need them!

BTW: I now have a

shit load of links for shoe shine if you need them!
    I'm good, but thanks. I use 1/8 KWS- Black

(Kiwi Shoe Polish, yet another fine product not sold on Love Scent...) , 1 Old Pantyhose Applicator, 30 strokes

ISS ("Instant Shine Sponge") and cover with 50 wax circles / shoe-tip. The number of ounces, strokes, and circles

likely correlates with your natural -none output.

When searching on Google, try capitalizing the

first letter of each word and/or putting the name of the product in quotes

Phero Dude

I did find what you were refering

too, looks like an interesting product.
    You must have a huge stash of 'mones judging from the combos you make

up... Anyway, glad it's all working for you !

Actually, quite the

opposite....
    I bought a bunch of sample gel packs which i burned through very fast, a small bottle of APC/PI, a

bottle of NPA, a bottle of A314, IS and IH. Mailing the IH and IS to a friend who can put them to better use, so my

stash will now just be A314 and NPA. I am thinking of buying one or two more small bottles of pheromones and that's

it. So my daily pheromone stack will be "only" 3-4 pheromones and I will be able to modulate the effects by changing

the dose based on my work schedule and/or the personnel roster for the day.

Here's a new summary of my results,

which I've been keeping a log of:

APC/PI- 2 drops in hair= +/- hits. repulsed 30-40something MILFS from 5 yards

away. BBW Black girl said YO, I stank, YO.

1 NPA+ 1/3 pack of AE+ 1/2 SOE gel pack= I stink. Makes women horny

but not necessarily towards the person wearing the pheromones. 10 foot range.

3NPA+ 1 pack SOE gel + 2 drops AE

= 1 ultra-horny jessica alba look alike. Not horny towards ME. Effects only noted at less than ten feet. Makes me

REALLY stink. Deer Lure smell noted. Possibly marketable as Sasquatch attractant.

NPA should be renamed

"NBGAF"... New Beer Goggles for Alpha Females. Neck=best application point. 2 drops. Induces a fight or flight

response in weak females. Elevates your status in any high testosterone environment. 5-10 YARD radius.

"Unobtainable" women dug me on NPA. I dig NPA.

A314. Undecided, as I am "high value" at work. 1

drop/sideburn.

IH= Liquid Truth Serum. 1 drop/Forearm or wrist only. Keep your hands away from your own face or

you will eventually regret it. Turns me from "Gabe" to "Gabby".

IS Makes me GIDDY first, depressed later.

Makes straight males more talkative around you. 1 spray/either side of neck, hair, or hat... if that's what you're

looking for. 3-5 foot range. NO effect on me when I am on high doses of stimulants like caffeine and/or

ephedrine/ephedra analogs.

2 A314+ 2 IS = touchy feely nurses. 1-2 yard(s) distance.

2 A314 +2 NPA + 4 IS= I

became more raunchy and less patient. That was the only noticed effect, so maybe i was also less observant and/or

less sensitive to others around me.

2 A314 + 2 NPA = 1 DIHl, prolonged gazing from females, more attentiveness

to you in general. 1-3 yards radius?

2 a314 + 2 NPA + 2 IH + 2 IS = generalized friendliness, no negatives. 5

yards range.

Those are the results of my experiment in a nutshell.
    Last edited by gabe1970; 09-09-2006 at 08:47 PM. Reason: More detail

I'm going to begin ramping up

my doses of A314 and NPA next. I'll also play with the ratios of application. Right now I'm using (2) drops A314

- one on/rubbed into each sideburn -and (2) drops NPA - one on each side of my neck, specifically applied/smeared

as a streak/line that runs from my jawline down to my collar.

Phero Dude

I've just this minute brought some

NPA as I've been reading some good things about it... will let you all know how that goes.
    I posted a (new

thread) mix new mix , on the board a week or so ago, check it out as it does have a great response , but these days

I'm on the AE or chikara depending on my mood.
    AE: LOTS of hits from black/polynesian woman , 2-3 drops
    Chik:

friendly chat from the guys "i'm the man" , young white girls seem a bit intimidated , others love me. 2 sprays.

I've just this

minute brought some NPA as I've been reading some good things about it... will let you all know how that goes.
    I

posted a (new thread) mix on the board a week or so ago, check it out as it does have a great response , but these

days I'm on the AE or chikara depending on my mood.
    AE: LOTS of hits from black/polynesian woman , 2-3

drops
    Chik: friendly chat from the guys "i'm the man" , young white girls seem a bit intimidated , others love me.

2 sprays.
    Do you think these "hits" are from women who would normally be attracted to you without

pheromones, at least somewhat? I think NPA really does act like beer goggles for type-A,

unobtainable/unapproachable women. Women who wouldn't normally give me the time of day - DO give me the time of

day when I wear NPA. When I combine NPA with the other -mones it seems to effect non-alpha women more than

alpha-females... women who might find me slightly attractive or interesting find me more attractive than usual,

while the alpha-chicks are uneffected or at least not overtly effected.

I was just wondering if you had

observed that pheromones effect women who would already be attracted to you vs. women who would not be attracted to

you.

My experience has been that NPA in particular is an attention getter for alpha women (what you do with

that attention is up to you) while NPA causes a distinct reaction in non-alphas. Other pheromone mixes I've worn

seem to turn women on or off, but if their attention is not focused on you (ie their boyfriend is with them or they

have their eye on someone else - or they think you're too short, too fat, etc...) then the effect of the

pheromones will not be directed towards you. My best experiences have been with women who I think would have been

attracted to me if i was not wearing pheromones, and I think this is normal but also normally not mentioned by

people in their posts. I'm going to repost this on an NPA thread that i noticed last night.

Lightbulb Haircut + (1) NPA + (2) A314

I

haven't been posting as regularly as I used to, because I was considering not updating this blog at all anymore.

Using pheromones has become part of my daily routine - I just don't think about it anymore - and tonight I

realized that I also hadn't been paying as close attention to the people around me as when I was actively

"experimenting" with different mixes.

If I hadn't been hit over the head with these next few "hits", I

wouldn't be posting right now. So I'll post this update tonight and will probably begin posting weekly, once I

receive more pheromones. I ordered IFM and Ammo, and I'm expecting a free, experimental pack from another

company. I'm ordering Chikara from Love-Scent in the morning and may also order some more NPA.

I had been

wearing 2-3 drops of A314 and 2 drops of NPA to work up until the beginning of this week. Then I noticed that the

younger women I sometimes work with have ALL been avoiding me or at least keeping their distance. NO women under 25

would come near me or initiate any kind of interaction. So I stopped using NPA for a couple of days and then began

using 1 drop of NPA and 2 drops of A314 applied to the back of my head and sprayed with 1 big spray of Armani Black

Code. Suddenly I had no more problems with younger women and I've been taken off guard several times this week by

women reacting to the combination of less NPA and a new application point.

I have a new military haircut and

decided to apply all of my pheromones to the back of my head. I apply them, spray on the cologne, and rub it all

into the fuzz on the back of my head.

I had four dramatic hits this week.
    #1: A drop dead gorgeous redhead - a

miniature Nicole Kidman clone - has been eyeballing and non-verbally flirting with me for the past 2 weeks, and

I've been avoiding talking to her. She is way out of my league and I'm sure that I can't live up to her

pheromone-inspired expectations. There are several other reasons why I'm not only not pursuing this, but also

running the other way - but to make a long story short, I can't run any more. Last night I was leaning over a

secretary, signing a chart, when she walked up behind me, put her hand on my shoulder, leaned against me, put her

fricking goddess lips against my ear and whispered "I just have to tell you, you smell so F---ING good." I stood

up, in shock, and turned around to see her grinning from ear-to-ear, and then she backed off, turned, and

walked away - still grinning -- luckily for me, she did all of this before I could ruin everything by strategically

placing my foot in my mouth.
    She's either a psychologist or social worker who works with psych patients. She's

also engaged and has a ring the size of Texas.

Waaaaaaayy out of my league. She had been standing 5 feet

away, talking to a doctor and smiling at me when I walked by. To recap: 2 drops of A314 and 1 drop of NPA, 1 shot

of Armani black code, all rubbed into the back of my miltary-haircutted dumbass head. Not to mention Axe body spray

everywhere else.

#2: Cute blonde student. 32, looks 18. Says she can't show me all her tattoos when we're at

work.

Yesterday while showing her something on a vertical computer workstation, I felt her breathing down

the back of my neck. Her nose and lips brushed against the back/base of my skull when I jumped/arched my back in

reaction to her breath on my neck. She just smiled but was otherwise very professional - acted like nothing had

happened.

#3: Red-hot Irish brunette nurse in the ER. She looks like a cross between Dolores O'Riordan and

Shannon Doherty and hardly ever smiles. But when she does, I swear that time STOPS.
    I think she's about

my age. I haven't said ten words to this woman, but we eyeball each other constantly from across the room, when

talking to other people. She's always busy, I'm always running around, I have no reason to talk to her. But Damn

she's one of the main reasons I can't wait until I'm divorced...
    Today I ran into her in the ER, and said

Hello. Me, being Mr. All-Business-like-a-jackass, I didn't realize how idiotic I was until "everything was said

and done". When I said hello, she stopped everything she was doing and smiled her perfect smile, and said "Hey!",

with very wide eyes. Without thinking or blinking, I immediately asked her about the identity of a patient, and

she looked very disappointed, downcast for a second, before answering my question and walking away. What was she

EXPECTING me to say or do? (Duh, anything but what I did ask her.) I can't afford to do that again. I

can't keep my eyes off of her, and want to explore whatever possibilities there are with her sometime in the

future.

#4: 28 year old sweetheart that works night shift was very flirtatious, said she was "very

impressed by you" and interested in my photography, portraits, and artwork. I noticed her staring at me three

seperate times, and - without thinking - asked her (each time) why she was "looking at me like that." She never

answered, seemed kind of distracted (she WAS very tired). I think she's married but know for a fact that

she has a 12 year old daughter. She expressed great interest in the fact that i also have a daughter. We sat

around talking for awhile, and I was reading my email, when I noticed she had pushed her chair up behind me, and

was leaning the back of her head against the top of the back of my chair - she was very casual, used me as a

backrest. More group conversation, more staring, then she blurted out "you have gorgeous eyes and the looongest

eyelashes". I love her cute Minnie-Mouse like voice and slight lisp. It's sexy as hell. So Idiot /

still-married-moron mode kicked in AGAIN, and I said - literally -- "Uuuhhhh, thanks."

So...

go get a military haircut and rub your pheromones into the back of your head. It works like magic at 3-5 feet.

I imagine it works even better if you HAVE some charm - that and half a brain.

Dolores O'Riordan...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Default I tried some of that APC -PI- oil

Nada, Nil, ZILCH at work today.

Rubbed some more pheromone oil into my hair after

work, and went to the grocery store. Got quite a few evil eyes from guys walking around with women, but no unusal

reaction from single women. Got one major reaction from a fity-ish looking man walking around with a twenty-ish

looking young girl. The dude seemed very nervous, watched me very closely - I passed them twice in the store, she

said Hi to me, and he kept eyeballing me when I checked out two aisles away AND watched me get into my car (kept

looking over his shoulder and they were three cars away).
    So either I just discovered the amount I need to use, or

it only gets the obvious attention of protective males. I'm guessing I somehow triggered aggression, but didn't

notice anything other type of reaction. I also suppose the girl saying hello could have been a reaction, but it

seemed pretty innocuous.

I was wearing jeans and an untucked button-down shirt with the sleeves rolled up, so

it's not like I was dressed like a thug.

I've also considered that i might be getting these reactions because

I've been observing people very closely, but I don't think i'm being obvious about it. For example I listen

closely to all of the conversations going on around me, but I'm not looking at people as they speak in the

background. I'm also paying attention to peoples body language a bit more than i usually do, but I don't think

that's it.

I think this stuff does work, but you have to wear a ton of it because it's such a low

concentration compared to the PI & APC sold on THIs site.
    I also did purchase some of that pheromoneoil a

few months ago and i was surprised at the very short time an amount of the concentrate was stated to last for so it

really is not even fit to be called a consentrate when you stand it beside PI or NPA , I recall that say 5 mls of

the pheromonoil concentrate was advertised on the site to last about a week, so the strength of it can be compared

to one night stand for example which does work in certain situations but who can afford to use 2mls per day or even

one for that matter ? and if you are using Anone product alone then it is going to be hard going to come into

contact with enough positive receptors for this pheromone, so you are going to be more successfull with some warm

friendly product, and if you want to use a little Anone I would recomend some NPA as it is the best value 4 your $ ,

BUT you definately dont splash this shit on, you can use 2 small dabs of this juice in a combo every day and it will

last for months, the bottle i mean, sometimes i am getting hits even after 5 hours, this stuff really surprises me.

NPA and SOE is a basic effective good value combo that works 4 me and also many who post on this forum
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 09-22-2006 at 04:10 AM. Reason: bad spelling

I imagine it works

even better if you HAVE some charm - that and half a brain.
    gabe, stuff-ups and pheromones make

us realise something .. We need to actually pay attention.

Try this .. in the examples you mentioned, you

regularly reacted with a 'closing', like, Thank You, Right, Very nice, etc ..

Instead, try an open reply, like

a question, or something that she needs replying to .. For ex, say, "Why you like long lashes on a man ?", or "I

can't keep using this perfume, it is expensive, unless you convince me".

You get the idea, say something that

makes her reply, talk to you.

You'd be surprised by the result, so do not come blame me !.

I So Idiot /

still-married-moron mode kicked in AGAIN, ...
    I thought you had said you had separated and had filed the

papers. If that's the case, you're not still married.
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Quote Originally Posted by Mak
    gabe, stuff-ups and

pheromones make us realise something .. We need to actually pay attention.

Try this .. in the examples you

mentioned, you regularly reacted with a 'closing', like, Thank You, Right, Very nice, etc ..

Instead, try an

open reply, like a question, or something that she needs replying to .. For ex, say, "Why you like long lashes on a

man ?", or "I can't keep using this perfume, it is expensive, unless you convince me".

You get the idea, say

something that makes her reply, talk to you.

You'd be surprised by the result, so do not come blame me

!.
    Those were just knee-jerk reactions. I was "hard at work" and focused on what I was doing. I will

have to try VERY hard not to react that way in the future. I honestly don't know if I can pull it off, since

they're engrained, automatic reactions for me when I'm focused on work.

Some food for thought: I also met all

of my previous girlfriends and my wife at work. My ex- says that watching me work always turned her on, and that

she and her girlfriends would always find reasons to be around me when I was working.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnjim
    I thought you had

said you had separated and had filed the papers. If that's the case, you're not still married.
    That

depends on the state laws and the circumstances of the divorce. I am "still married" as long as I am considering

going after her for infidelity during the first few months of our seperation and after her "man" and his family for

"alienation of affection".
    Last edited by gabe1970; 09-22-2006 at 10:14 AM. Reason: details

Damned

things should come with instructions.
    They do, just not very good ones. by the way,

that double take that guys keep doing, that's called the Lone Wolf effect or something like that, who knows but the

pheros are working. My first hit with TE was from a guy (that doesn't sound right) but guys where going out of

their way to do things for me (grabbing a tray for me, saying please and thank you, being very polite out of

nowhere). You are getting hits. Massive dose of APC worked for me at a club but as has been mentioned you may not

need more A-none.
    That depends on the state laws and the circumstances of the divorce. I am

"still married" as long as I am considering going after her for infidelity during the first few months of our

seperation and after her "man" and his family for "alienation of affection".
    Can you go after a

whole family for AOE?
    Be wary of all these dudes who are mix gurus, many are just on ego

trips.

-The Bat
    Last edited by jambat; 09-23-2006 at 12:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jambat
    Can you go

after a whole family for AOE?-The Bat
    In certain states, yes you can. It depends upon the circumstances

of their involvement and the states laws. In my case, hell yes I *can* go after them and win for very specific,

well documented reasons. But does it make sense to do it in the long run, and do I want to do it? Yes to the first

question, and I'm not sure about the second.

Something that I noticed

tonight is that once people get to know me, there's little to no effect from my current NPA/A314 combo . Theres

even a bit of a backlash or rebound effect - specifically, women who were originally interested seem to reverse

their interest pretty quickly. It could have something to do with the fact that I'm not pursuing them and they may

think i've rejected them or dropped the ball, but their reactions have been more extreme than one would expect if

that were the case. I've seen (and written about) this behavior before, but it takes time to establish or observe

a pattern. And that's what has happened.

I'm talking about complete derision, barely disguised looks of

disdain and disgust. Women who expressed immediate interest and warmth, and guys who deferred to me or instantly

treated me like their bro' - they stop doing that, and they rarely do it after more than 2 weeks. Again, just so

that nobody accuses me of being unfair, I admit that I have not used the A314/NPA effect to try to get dates. I

don't know if women will dump you fast after the effect wears off in around 2 weeks, but personally I wouldn't

want to find out.

I also haven't quite seen the "James Bond effect" - but what I have seen has been fun. At

least at first. Then I thnk they wake up to the fact that "Hey, wait a second, he's just an ordinary guy, and

I've been treating him with respect that he hasn't earned."

So I'm scratching YET ANOTHER pheromone combo off

my list.

Luckily, I'm expecting a shipment of new pheromones to experiment with on wednedsay. And my mail

comes just before I have to go to work. This gives me one day to get rid of the NPA/A314 that's still left on my

skin.

Conclusion - wearing some

pheromone mixes(A314/NPA) is like walking around with a mask or disguise on, while wearing others is like having a

sign that says "Hey, look at me, I'm over here!" (example: NPA)

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information