Close

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
    Phero Enthusiast

visit-red-300x50PNG
    tell me that is chris farley on

saturday nite live! oh my yes, i like this new image! ive seen that episode ONLY a million times, both he and

patrick swayze try out for the same stripper part! that rocked!
    you know, if you want to focus on one part of "your

map", exaggerate who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Lor
    you know, if you

want to focus on one part of "your map", exaggerate who you are.
    Soooo I should exaggerate my

"short fat guy-ness"?

Sorry. God I need to sleep.

In other news: Think I found

my roommate of choice today. Very cool, nice, incredibly fit female mixed martial artist (extremely hard core) and

she's a Phd grad student. We spent a bit of time walking around her basement deciding where to put my exercise

equipment and on my way out we spent a lot of time just chatting on her front porch. I wasn't wearing any "

'mones."

If living with her doesn't help me get in shape and re-focus, I don't know what will. Living with

the chopper-builder/bike dealer would be too much of a party (but at least now I know who to take my bike to for

repairs and customizing, when I buy it.)

Phero Enthusiast

my goodness, connections

connections!!!
    the only thing stopping anyone from getting in the shape they want is incentive. i wont be back in

shape until someone pisses me off enough and tells me i cant. otherwise, im content to be out of shape,lol.

You can't!

Exclamation Taking a break

My pet "social

experiment" is on hold as I shuffle roommates and jobs. Will begin posting again when I have time.

Talking Bachelor until 50 and a millionaire...

Quote Originally Posted by bronzie
    I do not know your individual body type or needs, a dietien or doctor should tailor you

a diet and work out regime based on your individual needs, but in my experience, cut the carbs way down if you want

to slim up, but see your doc, just to be sure.

Alot of my friends have divorced, guess that is why im staying a

batchelor until im 50 and a millionaire, and then I will marry some nice little asian woman that will walk behind me

and fetch my slippers.

Dont fret, thier are alot of support groups out there for guys just comming out of this

often traumatic experience, and mate, just go out there and try to enjoy yourself, talk to as many people about it,

you will discover that alot of people, even strangers, are very supportive, and it get better each day.

Hey, bronzie. It's me - the guy that sent shivers down your spine. I used to think like you - wait until 50 and a

millionaire... but I'll tell ya, when your soulmate comes by (and it typically happens when you least expect it)

it'll hit you like a brick and you'll be under the spell before you know it. Ahhh, amore - luv it or leave

it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lor
    my goodness,

connections connections!!!
    the only thing stopping anyone from getting in the shape they want is incentive.
    I wish it were always that simple.
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

Red face Yo, Holmes.

Quote Originally Posted by Holmes
    I

wish it were always that simple.
    I know, but ya gotta keep it simple, student (KISS). I wish women were

simple like men...tch, tch.

KISS= keep it simple,

STUPID.

Sorry, couldn't leave it alone...

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by gabe1970
    KISS= keep it

simple, STUPID.

Sorry, couldn't leave it alone...
    Actually, I was being nice. As a former teacher,

we used to say student, not stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by BizmanJoe
    I wish women were

simple like men...
    For some reason, I have the urge to start singing "The rain in Spain falls mainly in

the plain"... lol.

Bwahahahhaha! <-- evil

laughter.

I was trying to be nice and not say that, but thanks for posting it, pbj.

Talking Rain in Spain

Quote Originally Posted by pbj
    For

some reason, I have the urge to start singing "The rain in Spain falls mainly in the plain"... lol.

Hmmm. Is there such a song? I was rather thinking of the "Thong Song." Thong. Thong. Thong. Thonh. Thong.

Hmmm. Is there

such a song? I was rather thinking of the "Thong Song." Thong. Thong. Thong. Thonh. Thong.
    Yes, it's

from "My Fair Lady" based on G. B. Shaw's "Pygmalion"
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Phero Enthusiast

I know, but ya

gotta keep it simple, student (KISS). I wish women were simple like men...tch, tch.
    okay....im leaving this

thread now......

Either that or pass the

doobie and we'll all sing...

Hey, no doobies on this

thread!
    'bye Lor, -sniff, sniff - it was nice having you around.

Talking

I know, but ya

gotta keep it simple, student (KISS). I wish women were simple like men...tch, tch.
    I meant that

incentive isn't necessarily all it takes to get into shape.
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

Talking Thanx Jim...

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnjim
    Yes,

it's from "My Fair Lady" based on G. B. Shaw's "Pygmalion"
    Well, thanx Jim. Now I'll have to rent the

movie and check out the song to see how it applies to the thread.

Default This weeks experiences

I've

been trying to find a roommate and had been interviewing for a new job, so I held off on using pheromones for

awhile. This isn't to say that i didn't use them - i just wasn't methodical and organized about it, and

avoided wearing them in critical situations (ie interviews and meetings).

Some hits-
    Blockbuster- wearing 1/2

pack SOE and 1/2 TE - total space out effect on a teenage girl. She stood near me for a few minutes, thumbing

through DVDs. Then she just stopped, stood ther for a few seconds, and wandered off with an un-natural almost

tranced-out look on her face. It was uncomfortable to see her like that. I was wearing a black T, khaki short, and

leather flip-flops.

Grocery Store- wearing 1 drop of NPA in my hair and 2 drops of APC/PI oil combo on my neck -

i got the EVIL eye from a cute 20-something girl when i walked by and said hello. Wearing button down shirt, jeans,

and dress shoes.

Lab- I slipped up and habitually put some NPA in my hair and wore a T-shirt which I had worn to

bed, while wearing Perception (no hits on that). i intimidated the hell out of the lab tech, almost had to draw my

own blood, today everyone gave me an unusal amount of respect, and apparently most of the people i met assumed i

was a doctor. Was wearing black suit, sweet $200 blue shirt, dress shoes and no tie.

This is quite a topic here.

I don't really have anything to say except I love Chris Farley.

Just bought the best of Chris SNL. YEAH BABY.

I'm goin to live in my van down by the river. PEACE.
    "Freedom to change seems to come after acceptance of ourselves." -BT pg. 56

Talking Right there with ya...

Quote Originally Posted by gabe1970
    Hi,
    I'm new to this forum and I'm sorry but this is a LONG post. Trying to get a nice thread

going here.

I found this forum after making an "impulse buy" of an APC/Primal Instinct Combo that I found on

another site. Yes, I saw another thread on this combo, but it was more like a notice of availability than a

discussion thread. Anywho, It's described as "100% Pheromone Oil (Incredible APC/Primal Instinct Combo) - Roll-on

bottle". After reading through some reviews on this site, I'm wondering if I wasted my money on an ineffective or

possibly negative combination of pheromones and I have a few questions....

First, Any thoughts on how

much to apply? I've read about bad OD's and negative reactions, so I've 100% ruled out wearing it to work and

will probably only wear it in the evenings (after work and in public) as a kind of a social experiment.

I'm new to my job and the area and don't know many people, so I am going to buy Alpha A314 for the supposed

"James Bond Effect", soon. I work with a few type-A men but mostly women, in a high-stress, close-quarters

operating-room type of an environment --and I don't want to risk a single OD or significant negative reaction in

that environment. But I didn't know about the downside to pheromones until I started to seriously explore this

forum, and I've already made my whopping $12 purchase (which won't be worth my time to return). So right now I

just want to experiment on the usual random-stranger-in-the-aisle and cute-girl-at-the-checkout-counter and see how

they react to a short fat guy armed with pheromones. I'll document my experiments here, so be sure to check back in

the next week or two.

Second, I've read through hundreds of posts and know y'all will ask about my physical

characteristics and I'll get to that in a second - I'm most interested in how the pheromones will mix with my

biochemistry since I'm a "Heinz 57" mix of many races... caucasian(anglo-saxon,slavic and

gypsy)/spanish/middle-eastern/miskito indian/black and possibly part chinese.

I'd say I'm about 3/4 white and

1/32 black if I had to break it down in order for you guys to get a handle on my biochem (every other ethnicity is

somewhere in between - let me know if I need to be more detailed). As for my natural pheromone output, this might be

a problem. Dark skinned black women have always seemed to be attracted to me (though i'm generally not attracted to

them), and asian girls are straight up repulsed. (Hey, I'm being honest.) The fit or skinny artsy/hippy girls I'm

most interested in have always seemed non-plussed when I've approached them, and I think that's an image/wardrobe

problem. Back to that in a moment...

Physically, Let's just assume I'm a solid 5 on a rating of 1 to 10. I was

rated a 3 on "hot or not", though I think a "friend" of mine had a lot to do with that, as my rating abruptly

spiraled down from an 8 immediately after I showed her the photo.

But I digress... I'm 35, 5'6", 189lbs and

30% bodyfat. The weight won't be an issue for long - I am a former bodybuilder. I started dieting/working out again

a month ago, have already dropped 10 lbs + I know what I'm doing. I'll be muscular and down to 170 lbs by October

but i'm not sure how lean I'll be.

Last of all, I'm on the rebound from a divorce and though I'm not exactly

shy, I've recently realized that I also "ain't got no game" with the typical nice guy deal. Since nobody knows me

here, this is my chance to completely remake myself, if i can pull it off. I'm thinking of cultivating a bit of an

edgier pseudo-bad-boy image as I get back into shape (oh and I'm doing that to get back into the martial arts -

forgot to mention that). I'm new in town and I'll need a new wardrobe anyhow, once I lose the spare tire. So why

not? I've been told that my closet "looks like a LL Bean catalog". Arghh! So I'm short, fat, AND a fashion

disaster! First step: I've already tossed out all of the khakis and I've decided that Eddie Bauer stores are

off-limits. Any other suggestions? (Be nice folks.)

Thanks in advance for your time and any information you

provide, this should be fun.
    GABE
    aka "a short fat guy armed with pheromones."
    Oh, man.

Rebound - I'm right there with ya brother. I just got divorced three months ago. Try checking out some men's mags

like Maxim & FHM & GQ. You'll get a decent idea on what is current and how to dress and look kool at the same

time.

Also, try adding some 7-keto to your diet. It's a clinically proven compound that will provide the

substrates for augmenting fat-burning enzymes in your liver. Ther are several brands available (I like Enzymatic

Therapy, but San's Blaze Extreme is good too) That plus a metabolic enhancer like Tight (San Nutrition) will work

well together to burn off the fat in a hurry.

Add to that a natural anti-aromatase and your muscles should

harden up pretty quick and you should be able add a few good lean lbs.

As for mones, what works for me may not

work for you, but I've had some preety good hits with AE/m + SOE and some phenomenal hits and responses with Andro

4.2 (stinks) + WAGG + SOE.

Good luck on your hunting!!!

Also, try

adding some 7-keto to your diet.
    to the party, Joe!

I'm PMing

you.

Question APC/PI oil effect

A tall "BBW"

walked up behind me in line at the grocery store, reached out and pushed me pretty roughly on my shoulder. So I

turned around to see what was up- and before I could say anything, she said
    "Yo, you STINK,

yo."

I was like "Uh, thanks for telling me."
    "No problem - you just need a shower."

I

was too amused and in shock to ask her what she thought I smelled like. I'm guessing I smelled sort of like deer

lure.

Afterwords I made my usual friday trip to blockbuster, where I bought some used DVD's. (4 for $20!) Two

women there (white, average size, 1 good looking brunette in her 30's, one frumpy brunette in her 40's) both

steered their children away from me and around my aisle the moment they entered it. I was wearing 2 drops of an

APC/PI oil combo (on my neck) that I bought at at another site, and I probably won't wear it again.

I was

pretty focused on digging through the DVD's and was not scoping people out, observing them closely, or staring at

anyone. The only thing I think i had done that might have been the least bit alarming, is that I smiled at the kids.

(I'm a Dad and I sometimes work in pediatrics, so damn it, I can't help but smile at little kids.) Anyhow, I also

don't think I was dressed in a way that would have scared anyone off - I was dressed in a dark brown "ringer"

T-shirt, Dark Levi's, and black dress shoes. Shirt was tucked in, also wore a thick black belt from the Gap.

Bottom line, the "stank" is probably what put the fear of Gawd into these womens eyes.

Question NPA is too strong for me?

I'm

almost 100% convinced that NPA is too strong for me and effects people in both positive and negative, unpredictable

ways. On thursday night I wore 1 drop of NPA in my pubic hair, and went out. No hits, nothing unusual, but i didn't

spend much time around many women. But yesterday (friday) I might have gotten some kind of carry-over effect from

wearing that one drop of NPA on thursday evening...

Let me preface this by stating that I've only been

working at this new job since wednesday, so I don't know these people well enough to say that my observations are

very meaningful...

Friday at work I did not have any positive experiences with any of the women I work closely

with - their reactions were purely neutral, unemotional, and less positive/enthusiastic than the past few days. One

guy (young early 20's) was stone-cold, seemed to resent my presence and kept at quite a distance from me all day.

He hadn't been like this previously but he was having family problems and wasn't very happy to begin with, so I

don't know how to analyze his behavior and his negativity may have adversely effected the "group dynamic".

The

40ish guy I worked mostly with on friday was more respectful, more professional than he had been but that might be

because he's just getting to know me.

The two pseudo-positive hit experiences I had were with attention-craving

female sales reps who took me off guard, on two seperate, individual occasions. They were in their late

twenties/early thirties, caucasian, thin/attractive, outgoing/friendly and very well dressed. They wandered into our

work area, approached me and stood uncomfortably close while asking directions and then acting like they didn't

want to leave. I bumped into one of them in an elevator later on, and she seemed disappointed when we got off the

elevator before she did - I had just introduced myself and started to get to know her a little. Earlier on in the

day my coworker and I had discussed how starved for attention or conversation that the sales reps had seemed.

Apparently they don't do anything but work while on the road, and being in a new town every week with no friends is

not very much fun. (Been there, done that, quit after 3 months.) I would have asked her to dinner if my financial

situation was more stable, and i think that she was trying to lead me in that direction with our conversation when

I suddenly ended it and just got off the elevator. After we got off the elevator, the 40ish guy looked at me and

said
    "Well, she's obviously very lonely."

So why didn't these ladies approach anyone

else? I don't entirely attribute it to the pheromones, but can't rule that out. I was the only 30-something white

man in the group, I am fairly approachable (been described as "affable") and I was in the middle of the group. So my

physical position, age, race, and disposition had at least as much to do with their reaction to me.

My personal

jury on pheromones is still out, but as of this moment I've ruled out continued use of APC/PI, NPA, Scent of Eros,

Primal Instinct, Perception, and Alter Ego.

Next weeks experiment: A314.

Wish me luck.

A314 yielded no results this

week, after I scaled the dose up from one drop to four drops and used some of the "Instant" line of pheromones with

it today. I am chalking that up to my "elite" work environment and the nature of my job and peers +

coworkers.

Adding NPA to the mix tonight, but only going grocery shopping.

Practically nobody at the G

store, no hits, no socialization, went in, grabbed my chow, eating it as I type.

Given that

A314/IH/IS/NPA are all of the pheromones I have to work with at the moment, (and all that I'm buying for the

next month or two) and since their effects are not apparent at low doses or by themselves, and since I'm searching

for obvious,apparent effects -- - I'm using them all at once.

My experiences and thoughts so far:

drop of NPA gets obvious results, mostly negative, but some possible positive ones as far as being an attention

getter with women and definitely a respect-generator concerning alpha males.
    Neither A314 or Instant S affects ME

in an obvious manner, and I don't notice their apprently subtle effects on the co-workers I normally socialize

with.
    2+ sprays of Instant H changes my name from Gabe to "Gabby" - if I spray it on my arms and then my hands go

anywhere near my own face. Babbling needlessly is not a good, fun thing for me.

Once my finances are

straight (end of September) I will probably buy Liquid Trust, maybe WAGG.

I'm also going off

of most of my nutritional supplements this weekend in order to see how my body chemistry and reaction to pheromones

is affected. I will still be on one fat-burner, but no pharmaceutical assistance, and I will be using only the

following supplements.

Biotest Hotrox (etiocholane, sclareolide, guggelsterone, caffeine)
    Plant Sterols - 2

Grams/day
    Flax Seed Oil and Omega-3 Fish Oils 3 grams/day
    Daily Vitamin/Mineral Tablet, taken with each meal

instead of once daily
    B-Complex (1x/day)
    Vitamin E 400iu/day (Morning, pre-aerobics blood thinner)
    Vitamin C 3

grams/day (1g/per meal, antioxidant)
    (1) Post-Workout Protein Drink with Skim Milk (betwen lunch and dinner)
    The

purpose of this "regimen" is burning fat and correcting my cholesterol ratios, maintaining mineral intake/output

balance, balancing my hormones, protecting my cardiovascular system, and lubricating my joints.

My diet is

basic:
    Cheerios or Oat Meal with fruit, honey, and or cinnamon in Skim Milk
    Odwalla Superfood (Fruit/Veggie drink

like V-8, but it tastes better)
    Low fat Cold Cuts on "Double Fiber' wheat bread for lunch. I sometimes buy a soda

for lunch and eat free pastries when they're offered at work (1-3 x/week).
    Skinless Chicken Breasts cooked in a

variety of spices, Fruits, and Honey for dinner. (I buy them as soon as they go on clearance due to their expiration

dates, so my freezer is always stuffed with this low fat food)
    At least 1 cup of Mixed vegetables/ Vegetable Medley

for dinner.
    Variety of rice-based dishes with dinner. I often use tons of garlic, saffran and cumin but limit my

intake to 6 ounces/ about 150 calories per day.
    Tons of water.
    I "cheat" by eating Cinnamon or Chocolate Pop-Tarts

when I want a snack.

Next month I'll go back

to the Herbal Testosterone Boosters and a pharmaceutical stimulant, and possibly a liquid diet (Meal

replacements).
    I think by adding back all of these carbs this weeken, and coming off of the stims, I probably

won't lose much weight this month but will feel a hell of a lot better and will not have any mood swings. (That and

pheromones might have a chance to work with my un-altered biochemistry)

Actually, my next purchase may

just be the Lucky 7 Phero Chem Set and Liquid Trust. Anyone know a good source of cologne decants or "variety

packs" of essential oils? I want to mix NPA, and Oxytocin with Androstenol in a base of colonge.

Lightbulb Chem Sets

Up until now I've

been avoiding having to get my hands dirty by mixing my own products. Is there an FAQ or other resource on mixing

your own from the chem sets available on this site?

I already have ethanol, DMSO, and a variety of

alcohols available, as well as a centrifuge, beakers, vials, stoppers, vials, tubing -- probably need to buy a pack

of funnels. Do I need to use sterile technique or maintain a certain pH level? Also have access to syringes,

needles, and other medical/laboratory equipment as needed. I've found a few good suppliers of inexpensive

Essential Oils, too. Anyone want to point me in the right direction? I'm too lazy to search endlessly when I know

that someone on this board undoubtabley has the answer to my questions.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information