Close

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Phero Pro

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Quote Originally Posted by gabe1970

I am going to stay away from this damned computer monitor, and go out for the

evening - I'll try:
    1 dab of NPA
    1/3 pack of AE
    1/2 SOE gel pack

I think that's the cookbook

ratio of NPA to AE combined with the recipe for an AE/SOE combo. I'll start there and make my usual "rounds"

around town and try to start a few conversations just to see if people respond in an unusual fashion.

Since I don't have the M7 yet and don't want to invest in something ordinary, I'll have to

go with my cheap axe spray as a cover tomorrow but will try the M7 next week.

Sounds like a plan. The Axe should be sufficent, since the AE and SOE carry plenty of scent. You

should probably carry a small vial of fragrance, since the "AXE" effect is not too long lasting and the NPA and SOE

can get somewhat rank after a few hours.

Default First Impressions of Products

NPA smelled like medicine on my first whiff. Immediately after that, I could no longer smell it at all.

AE

smells like the oil I bought on another site, which I've been using. Guess that stuff was legit.

SOE smelled

good when I opened the gel pack, similar smell to the AE.

10 minutes after I smeared the AE and SOE all over my

body, I smell almost exactly like Deer Musk - you know, the stuff hunters use to attract deer when hunting? Makes

scents, I guess.

Makes scents, I

guess.
    I'll be damned if that's not SOE talking. I'm not usually that "punny".

More later.

Phero Pro

NPA smelled like

medicine on my first whiff. Immediately after that, I could no longer smell it at

all.

Rest assured,that many others can smell it on you.

Quote Originally Posted by tounge
    Rest assured,that many

others can smell it on you.
    At least subconciously. I can't smell NPA either, but I've noticed

differences in the reactions of others when I wear it, OD, and go without.

Exclamation The fan experiment

Not many hits

tonight - no effort MADE to get hits, but still, I didn't notice anything crazy while I was at the (always empty)

bookstore, bank, and grocery store. Ikea, however, was another matter. I went there to grab a catalog but of course

they didn't have one -- they never do, and I think they do that to encourage you to buy soemthing right there and

THEN. But anyhow, I walked around the store taking pictures of items on sale and trying to figure out a budget. I

was there for a good hour and a half to two hours. Before I realized that I had a captive audience to play

with....

At Ikea I had one male employee do a double-take and then look at me with confusion after I passed him

and stopped to look at the prices on some pots. ( I was trying to get closer to his female co-worker.) I just said

"hey" and moved on. Don't know what that was all about.

I had another employee, this time a young, cute

redheaded female, FLEE from my vicinity, twice. The first time she FLED was when I stood between her and a

high-powered floor fan that was about 15 feet away from her workstation and blowing directly on her face. When she

was alone and working on some paperwork, I walked by, stopped, stooped over a desk directly in front of the fan, and

started writing down every little thing about the desk that I could find. I looked up at her twice, trying to look

like i might ask her a question, but i was actually just observing her reactions. I could see her hair moving so i

knew that the fan was blowing the pheromones drectly on her face. But she was either working very hard, trying to

avoid helping a customer (me), or just plain disinterested. She walked away after about one minute of the

pheromones being blown in her face, so I think that was an obvious response to me. She went across to the other

desk, on the other side of the department. I wandered around the department for about 5-10 minutes and then she

ran away again when I walked by her on the way to another desk. I never looked directly at her and tried to be as

casual as I could, but don't know if she felt like she was being stalked, if she was trying to avoid working, or

if she actually WAS working.

So we'll call tonight my "baseline" pheromone response -- it's been said many a

time that you won't get a response with pheromones unless you make a serious effort and take some initiative.

Well, I'm satisfied that this idea has been verified. Passivity doesn't work, even when wearing pheromones. Now

here's where my little experiment should get interesting...

Tomorrow I'm going to actually make an effort -

will be meeting a prospective male roommate at a motorcycle store during the day and meeting a prospective female

roommate at her place "any time after 8pm."

I've never met her before in person or even heard her

voice (gotta love the 'net) and I'm more interested in rooming with someone else, so this is going to be a

full-on attempt to get an immediate sexual response in a private, one on one situation.

She's a

thirty-something divorcee, but I don't know her race, build, or looks, and I'm not the least bit interested in

having a relationship. In other words, I'm going into this blind, with nothing to lose in anyway, no ego to trip

over, and nothing to gain besides a verification that pheromones work for me. She DOES know what I look like and

has read all about me on my website/profile. So the 8pm invitation sounds almost like a set-up to me, but thats

fine.

This will be a fun experiment.

Anyone have any suggestions on how I should play

this? If I get any kind of consensus or serious response to this question, I promise to use y'alls suggestions

and give you the play-by-play.
    I will check back in twelve hours. Should I request to videotape the apartment

as an effort to get this experiment on record?
    Last edited by gabe1970; 07-13-2006 at 06:41 PM. Reason: Distance from fan to girl was about 15 feet

I'd say do half a pack of SOE gel,

1/3rd of AE, and a spray of A314. As for how to play it, try the self-assured, slightly bemused approach.

I didn't buy A314 yet, but

will probably buy it soon. Right now I have:
    Premixed APC/PI oil from another site (It has an undisclosed ratio of

PI to APC)
    New Pheromone Additive for Men
    4 Perception sample packets
    SOE gel packs for men
    Alter Ego gel

packs for men
    Edge gel packs for men

...and today I tried...
    1 dab of NPA
    1/3 pack of AE
    1/2 SOE gel pack

Angry A dab'll do ya

OK, so I didn't

hit on the short, sweet, pudgy and goofy black lady who I met tonight and I didn't get any disrespect at the

motorcycle shop I visited. But when I swung by to pick up some books I had ordered at B & N, I got a funny kind of

hit.

I wore 1 full gel pack of SOE all afternoon, after picking up some Armani Black Code at lunch. Didn't

feel like waiting for M7 to come in the mail and i couldn't find it locally. So I wore Armani/SOE all afternoon.

Nothing unusual happened.

Came home, put on some NPA - 3 "dabs" - I'll get back to that in a minute... and I

put on two big drops of AE gel, resprayed the Armani (since I smelled like a damned DEER in heat...) and I hit the

motorcycle shop.

The dealer is a potential roommate, and I'm leaning towards him since he's cool/mellow and

has a nice home + a fun lifestyle. I'm looking at harleys myself, tomorrow. Didn't have any problems with guys

at the shop. They were all very cool.

Went to get my oil changed. While sitting in the waiting room with a few

people who didn't pay me any mind, some Eminem-wannabe white kid in his twenties came and did a double take, gave

a me a confused "what the-?" look and then turned around and walked out. Kinda looked at me like the male looked at

me yesterday in Ikea.

A few hours later I went and met the lady who looked like Janet jackson in her younger,

pudgier days. I just COULD NOT hit on her.

Now, this girl at B & N... Mmmmmm...

I picked up my book and by

this time I was pretty amped from wearing the AE and NPA. Made me feel like women didn't have a chance in the

world against me.

But damn was I wrong!

I was standing at one section of books with another guy to my right,

and this HOT, superfit young twentysomething blonde wearing a tight blue suede yoga jumpsuit was sitting in the

corner fanning herself.
    She looked like Jessica Alba!
    Jeez, I

nearly ruined my pants just looking at her.

She was almost ten feet away, to my right, and he was between

us. So I started flipping through the art books, wondering how I could approach her in the photo section, and

after remembering the fan experiment at Ikea, I started turning the pages quickly and forcefully so that the

pheromones would be fanned in her direction. I figured I'd just go over and go through the books in her section,

after giving the pheromones a minute to work.

And yes I still smelled like a frigging deer.

After a minute or

two I realized she was with the guy standing next to me, as she was getting a bit jumpy, couldn't sit still, and

kept saying something to him that I couldn't hear. He looked annoyed.

Then she stood up, took him by the arm,

and she forcefully guided him away from me. He gave me a look like "goddammit" and shook his head. I just smirked

and shrugged. Oh, the crosses some people have to carry....

A few minutes later I ran into them again, on my way

out the door. She was practically wrapped around him, humping his leg, showing him a book in the love/sex section.

He looked kind of surprised and was looking around very embarrassed.

SO the combination that I was

wearing had some effect. Didn't exactly do much for ME, but I'm sure that dude went to bed with a smile on his

face.

dammit.

New question: Define a dab. Yeah, you read that correctly... DEFINE. A. "DAB".

I

have a bottle of NPA that I have been "dispensing" my "dabs" of NPA from. But I read a part of a thread this

evening that ticked me off. Maybe I have a short fuse because I'm wearing NPA/AE right now, maybe it's because I

woke up with heartburn, and maybe it's becuase I know some other dude who isn't any better looking than I AM

should thank me because he is getting the shag of his life from jessica Alba's horny twin... but

whatever the reason, this little discovery REALLY irked me....

Seems that when y'all define a "dab" of NPA, you

really mean "take off the cap with the small hole in it so the bottle has a bigger opening" AND THEN DAB.

Big

#@%* difference in size and dose there, kids! Is this little tidbit of information general, public knowledge?

Because with that cap still on the bottle, I've been using A LOT LESS than what I should have been using. Maybe

like 1/3 to 1/2 of what I shold have been using. Soooo...

Any more secret-handshake type things I should know

about, like "when using a gel pack, stand on your head at midnight, face south, and sacrifice your left

testicle to the great goddess Elvira."

Damned things should come with instructions.
    Last edited by gabe1970; 07-15-2006 at 02:51 AM. Reason: Spelling mistakes

Phero Enthusiast

Talking cents from me

New question:

Define a dab. Yeah, you read that correctly... DEFINE. A. "DAB".

I have a bottle of NPA that I have been

"dispensing" my "dabs" of NPA from. But I read a part of a thread this evening that ticked me off. Maybe I have a

short fuse because I'm wearing NPA/AE right now, maybe it's because I woke up with heartburn, and maybe it's

becuase I know some other dude who isn't any better looking than I AM should thank me because he is getting

the shag of his life from jessica Alba's horny twin... but whatever the reason, this little discovery

REALLY irked me....
    okay, THIS part of you i like ,lol. i can relate 100%. i have a love/hate

relationship going on with TE/w..... i feel great on it until 4 hours later when i realize the next person to not

use their directional in traffic is going to remove me from their bumper... . im not kidding there,btw. i,

like alot of other people, are none sensitive. also,i dont know if you remember the first time you ever used

'mones? i was literally high/spacey, and if you are comfortable wearing heavier applications, not everyone will

react positively.
    after following this thread, my conclusion is that your one of those guys that dont really

need the extra kick 'mones give ya, but someone who can benifit from the conversation and extra chattiness

that say, SOE or even a dab of SOE/w (with that extra "girls get with me" scent which isnt heavy by the way.) will

give you. at first gals get like this- and then they get like this- then with some conversation,

. everyone remembers someone that made them feel good. made them laugh. made them think they were hot.

Default Do women hate this thread?

Thanks for posting Lor

I kind of assumed that women were avoiding this thread because I'm not being

very serious about how I'm using pheromones. I'm not looking for a girlfriend or a one night stand - I just want

to verify for myself that they work for me, and so far I don't think they have but I'm having fun trying them out

and playing games with unsuspecting people. I'm going to use them for the first time today in a real social

situation instead of just toying with the people around me. I'm going to go to a Harley dealership and possibly

buy a bike, but definitely sign up for a class. It's also a barbecue and there will be a lot of people there. I

may end up spending a lot of time with these people, so I'm not playing games but I do want to use the "'mones"

to make a good first impression. I'm going to stick with the combo I've been using, and just be myself instead

of fanning the scent into peoples faces, etc

The first time I used 'mones was documented on here, but

I neglected to write down that they made me feel an unpleasant kind of drunk. I wouldn't call it high or spacey -

just a "oh crap i feel wierd, better not try to stand up" kind of feeling. It lasted about 5 seconds after

I put on SOE/NPA/AE. That APC/PI oil combo I originally bought didn't have ANY effect on me, and I have worn Realm

in the past. Realm stank like funky baby powder. People around me sneezed often and it gave a good friend migranes,

so I only wore it a few times.

Quote Originally Posted by Lor
    my conclusion is that your one of those guys that dont really need

the extra kick 'mones give ya, but someone who can benifit from the conversation and extra chattiness that say,

SOE or even a dab of SOE/w (with that extra "girls get with me" scent which isnt heavy by the way.) will give you.
    Why do you think this? I've been asked out by quite a few women in the past (when I was fit, not fat)

and, unfortunately, I currently get hit on by more gay men than I care to admit to. Please factor these things into

your evaluation of me.

okay, THIS part of you i like ,lol. i can relate 100%

Please tell me about the parts you don't like. That might help me later on, when I

do begin trying to attract someone special.

gabe1970,

First of all, the

"pheromone oil" stuff that you bought IS the real deal. The guy who makes it buys his ingredients from Bruce, so it

really is a genuine APC/PI mixture.
    At the @.015% Androstenone concentration that I've seen stated elsewhere, 3

or 4 drops would probably be a good starting application range.

Secondly, go back and re-read

this post by Riley. It's excellent

advice to help novices distinguish between the reactions they get from the various pheros, AND in your case may be

able to help you decide which product or individual phero component is making you "smell like a deer".
    The "usual

suspect" for this is almost always A-None, but some folks (like me) are especially sensitive to the aroma of A-Rone,

so it should be helpful for you to figure this out. It's tough to be confident and attractive when you think that

you smell bad.
    If it's NOT just a matter of your own hypersensitivity that's causing you to pick up on this

"deer smell" thing, then it could be your natural body chemistry or your supplement use that's causing this.

You're the one who has to do the experimenting by starting to eliminate the variables. Start with a clean slate

once you've run out of the A-dienol supplement. Phero dosage guidelines that you establish while still taking this

stuff might well be invalid once it's cleared your system. (It's also just possible that this stuff may be the

cause, or at least a contributor to the "deer smell" issue.)

Lastly, when you ARE ready to start combining

products you've got to have a handle on what the total doses are in your applications. While I find that 1/3 pack

of SOE gel is an excellent stand-alone dose of A-Nol and A-Rone, I would want to back that down to 1/4 or even less

if I'm going to be using AE at the same time since it too contains A-Nol and A-Rone.

A "quick start" guide

to use of the gels (something that I've been meaning to post for a while) might look like this:

SOE Gels -

1/4 to 1/3 pack per application
    AE Gels - 1/4 to 1/3 pack per application.
    TE Gels - 1/5 to 1/4 pack per

application
    Chikara Gels - 1/3 to 1/2 pack per application
    Perception Gels - 1/2 to 1 pack per

application

Each of these recommendations is based on my use of the product as a stand-alone application.

When combining products that share one or more phero components you've got to do the math to figure out whether or

not you're approaching overdose levels.
    My personal "optimal dose level" for the "big 3" pheros are:
    .02mg

A-None
    .04mg A-Nol
    .01-.02mg A-Rone (depending on how much A-None I'm using)
    .....your mileage may vary,

but it's up to you to figure that out.

Oscar

New

question: Define a dab. Yeah, you read that correctly... DEFINE. A. "DAB".
    There are threads on this

very subject. It has been my impression that most people consider a dab to be with the plastic insert on. These same

people have used as many as 8 "dabs" with good results. The most I've read about anyone using with the insert off

was 2 dabs, and that even seems like a lot to me. I think if everone would specify when mentioning dabs of NPA

whether they had the insert in or out, it would clear up a lot of confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by live4themusic
    There

are threads on this very subject. It has been my impression that most people consider a dab to be with the plastic

insert on. These same people have used as many as 8 "dabs" with good results. The most I've read about anyone using

with the insert off was 2 dabs, and that even seems like a lot to me. I think if everone would specify when

mentioning dabs of NPA whether they had the insert in or out, it would clear up a lot of confusion.
    Dabs

is with the insert off. Drops is with the insert on.

Phero Enthusiast

Red face

Please

tell me about the parts you don't like. That might help me later on, when I do begin trying to attract

someone special.
    aw gabe, i didnt want to give you the impression there was anything about you i didnt

like! i just meant that you were funny,sarcastic, and you always use your manners,which when you combine all three

is very attractive. so the second i read that dab part ,i lost it,lol.
    when i read the kind of

responses you get, it genuinely sounds like you probably put out a fair amount of 'none on your own. so adding

more, even in small amounts, will be noticeable. its a good thing, so dont sweat it.
    another thing:
    Why

do you think this? I've been asked out by quite a few women in the past (when I was fit, not fat) and,

unfortunately, I currently get hit on by more gay men than I care to admit to. Please factor these things into your

evaluation of me.
    having had plenty of gay friends i can tell you that one thing is certain-
    most

acknowledge and appreciate the same things that women do in a guy....humor, attractiveness,manners. apparently you

werent crude or ruff around the edges enough to turn them off, and that is flattering. if what bothers you is the

ratio of men approaching vs women, again it could be the intimidation factor with the 'none, and women in general

arent especially aggressive. or maybe the ones your attracted to arent.we all tend to disreguard any hit that

wasnt the one we wanted as if it didnt count sometimes, and tayloring your mix to the KIND of gal you like might be

the way to go, for future reference.
    then again, these are only my humble opinions, take it with a grain of salt

or frank's redhot cuz that stuff rocks....

Quote Originally Posted by oscar
    First of all,

the "pheromone oil" stuff that you bought IS the real deal. The guy who makes it buys his ingredients from Bruce, so

it really is a genuine APC/PI mixture...
    Oscar
    Good to hear that the oil is legit, and thanks for

the reply/post. I will start working with the gel and oil doses you recommended.

aw gabe, i didnt

want to give you the impression there was anything about you i didnt like! i just meant that you were

funny,sarcastic, and you always use your manners,which when you combine all three is very attractive.
    Thanks!

when i read the kind of responses you get, it genuinely sounds like you

probably put out a fair amount of 'none on your own.
    I guess I don't comprehend how/why you guys think I

put out a lot of -none.

if what bothers you is the ratio of men approaching vs women, again it could

be the intimidation factor with the 'none, and women in general arent especially aggressive. or maybe the ones

your attracted to arent.
    Yes, the ratio irritates the heck out of me and the women who

are attracted to me never seem to be all that interesting.
    tayloring your mix to the KIND of

gal you like might be the way to go, for future reference.
    then again, these are only my humble opinions, take it

with a grain of salt or frank's redhot cuz that stuff rocks....
    That's actually a bit of a problem. I

like everything from the cutesy soccer-mom-who-lives-in-khakis to sleazy-biker-chick types. Who do I want to

attract? Petite Brunettes. That's as specific as I can get. (Um, see the problem?) Edit: KT Tunstall is the ideal

woman - beauty, brains, soul, and passion. The way she moves, her expressions, her voice -- "hot damn!" You can

find out all about her at http://music.aol.com/artist/kt-tunstall/692094/main
    Edit:

Photos attached to this posting.

And about Franks - "A thrill a bite", baby! Actually, if it's not the

XTRA hot then it's really not worth drinking, uh, I mean using.... but seriously, I

prefer KC masterpiece to anything else - hot sauce, bbq, steak sauce, you name it ...

nothing else compares.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by gabe1970; 07-15-2006 at 09:02 PM. Reason: more detail/specifics including attachments

Phero Enthusiast

Thumbs up who's attractive;who's not

isnt she

cute!
    now, i could be wrong, but my theory stands that to get an intense person, you have to experience that

intenseness yourself and resonate somewhere on their level.... i dont mean to imply that in level i mean someone can

be better than another, for there is no such thing; i mean we all resonate where we are comfortable, we congregate

around similarities,not differences. i may not have anything in common with someone specifically, but im naturally

hyper... so i wouldnt find a layed-back easy-going person attractive (that would keep me out of trouble,wouldnt want

that) but someone who is impulsive... i wouldnt have to think about it. i probably wouldnt even know what it was i

found attractive at first,see? wear 'mones that intensify your passionate side, and someone similar will

notice. i know not everyone will agree with that, lol.

isnt she

cute!
    She's HOT! I guess you'd have to hear her in an interview to get her entire personality. The total

package is what turns me on, not (just) her looks.

to get an intense person, you have to experience

that intenseness yourself and resonate somewhere on their level.... we all resonate where we are comfortable, we

congregate around similarities,not differences. i may not have anything in common with someone specifically, but im

naturally hyper...
    You know, I've been wondering about this as it applies to myself. I'm into a wide

variety of things that are completely unrelated to each other, and find it easy to get along with many different

kinds of people. Thus the ATTRACTION to a wide variety/types of women. The thing is, they never know how similar

I am to them, so I'm never considered to be "like" them.

Some examples...
    "Gabe, YOU'RE an artist?!"
    "How do

you know Japanese?!"
    "YOU were a bodybuilder?"
    "I thought you were WHITE."
    "Your clothes are unusually

STYLISH for a country boy from KANSAS..."
    "YOU'RE not a christian!"
    "You CAN'T be jewish!"
    "YOU were in the

Army?"
    "Why do you spend so much time in New York, if you're from Kansas. That just doesn't sound right..."
    "I

thought you were from NYC. What's UP with the (Kansas) Jayhawks hat?"
    "Oh, sorry, I just figured

you for the kind of guy who knew about cars."
    And those are the just most memorable RECENT ones. My point is that

I don't fit into anyones neat little "BOX" of what they're expecting or looking for.
    Thus the image problem I

mentioned. If I want a specific type of woman, I need to tailor my image to them, and I'm just not a "one

image' kind of guy.

so i wouldnt find a layed-back easy-going person attractive (that would keep me

out of trouble,wouldnt want that) but someone who is impulsive... i wouldnt have to think about it. i probably

wouldnt even know what it was i found attractive at first,see?
    Hey, if you look anything like your avatar

and you could "settle" for someone with "quiet intensity", let me know...

wear 'mones that

intensify your passionate side, and someone similar will notice. i know not everyone will agree with that,

lol.
    I think I'd agree with you, but I like the way NPA makes me feel...so, to paraphrase hamlet,

"To NPA or not NPA, that is the question."

And as for the image thing, my wardrobe is becoming more and more

useless as I drop weight. It's almost time for a total replacement, and I think i'm going to go with a kind of

"preppy with an edge", blending my artsy side with my zombified "must-wear-khakisMUST...wear...khakis" and tempered

by an engrained military leaning towards shades of green, brown, and black. Picture Jcrew with a touch of Harley

Davidson and none of the cheezy pastels. I think that's my "type".

I don't fit

into anyones neat little "BOX" of what they're expecting or looking for.
    Gabe, that's the most

important aspect of what you've been saying. It's a pain in the butt to march to your own drummer, isn't it? In

the long term it will stand you in good stead and gain you respect if you refuse to change for others. Instead of

changing, pull back and force others to come to you. It takes some time and practice but is very worthwhile in the

long run.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Enthusiast

Red face not about image...

My point

is that I don't fit into anyones neat little "BOX" of what they're expecting or looking for.
    Thus the image

problem I mentioned. If I want a specific type of woman, I need to tailor my image to them, and I'm just not a "one

image' kind of guy.
    i meant think BROADER than a box....
    dont change for anyone,or taylor yourself,

but there will be essences of you that draw similar essenses to you... for instance, i met this guy a couple years

ago. we dress differently; we look way different; we had a different in all ways circle of friends.... one thing we

had similar to eachother though- we're ballsy. nothing could stop us from bursting into song in a quiet room or

picking a raging fight with eachother in our local watering hole to see who the better actor was ..... all this goes

beyond image. so when i think of attracting a specific kind of gal, i mean someone who is an aggressive responder vs

a quiet reserved type. some guys genuinely prefer a girl who is proper for all intents and purposes in public...no

overt displays of affection, more quiet than not,ect. i was thinking certain pheromones may "open" up a quiet

gal....... or slow down a louder gal... only these experiences shared really helps in the choosing of the 'mones.

this forum rocks.

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    Gabe, that's the

most important aspect of what you've been saying. It's a pain in the butt to march to your own drummer, isn't it?

In the long term it will stand you in good stead and gain you respect if you refuse to change for others. Instead of

changing, pull back and force others to come to you. It takes some time and practice but is very worthwhile in the

long run.
    i need you on speed-dial for the instant wisdom gratification,lol.( just want to say your

appreciated. )

It's a pain

in the butt to march to your own drummer, isn't it? ... It takes some time and practice but is very worthwhile in

the long run.
    35 years of that is a bit much, though.

Thanks for the (welcome and appreciated)

advice, but I think I should clarify and state that I intend to clarify my image, to be more focused as opposed to

being so... I don't know the word - ambiguous? Innocuous? Generic? Bland? KOSHER? Yeah, that's it. Don't wanna

be just another Oscar Meyer Weiner wrapped up in a low-dollar bun.

35 years of

that is a bit much, though.

Thanks for the (welcome and appreciated) advice, but I think I should clarify

and state that I intend to clarify my image, to be more focused as opposed to being so... I don't know the word -

ambiguous? Innocuous? Generic? Bland? KOSHER? Yeah, that's it. Don't wanna be just another Oscar Meyer Weiner

wrapped up in a low-dollar bun.
    I turn 50 soon and am still working on it. But since I stopped worrying

about what everybody else was or wanted me to be, I am a lot happier. Being happier has resulted in far more and

better relationships than I had while trying to 'Fit In"
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

so when i think of

attracting a specific kind of gal, i mean someone who is an aggressive responder vs a quiet reserved

type.
    You're on the money - I've happily dated mostly the aggressive type and then I

married the quiet reserved type. That's where I went wrong. So what kind of 'mones attract the agressive type?

I have to admit that I think I'm addicted to how AE and NPA make me feel - so much so that I almost don't care

how they make anyone else feel.

And I've finally figured out that SOE is what smells like DEER LURE on

my skin.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I turn 50 soon

and am still working on it. But since I stopped worrying about what everybody else was or wanted me to be, I am a

lot happier. Being happier has resulted in far more and better relationships than I had while trying to 'Fit

In"

PRECISELY. FYI - I'm not trying to fit in, I just want an image that clearly shows

everyone who I really am instead of me being "all over the map".

Just taking the new avatar for

a spin. Couldn't decide between that and the "Buck in Rut" image.

And yes, I just discovered the "profile"

section.
    Last edited by gabe1970; 07-16-2006 at 11:59 AM. Reason: Addendum

*cough*
    Is that part of

your more clearly articulated image?!

Everybody's a comedian.

i need you on

speed-dial for the instant wisdom gratification,lol.( just want to say your appreciated. )
    Thanks,

Lor!

Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information