Close

Stranger

Unhappy It's not working!!!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi All,
    I'm

NOT happy!!! I'm sooo frustrated!!! My mones aren't working!!! I've got SOE/u, PCC and

PI/w. When I go out drinking with mates I'd put on PCC and PI on my wrists, on either side of my neck, and on my

cleavage. After many attempts, a little bit comes out (it's hard to get the mones out of the bottles!!!). And after

all that hard work, I don't get any attention!!! I act normal when I'm out and forget about the mones but it's so

frustrating at the end of the night!!! Any suggestions as to what I do?!Any suggestion would be greatly

appreciated!!!

Phero Enthusiast

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by NZ_Lioness
    Hi All,
    I'm NOT

happy!!! I'm sooo frustrated!!! My mones aren't working!!! I've got SOE/u, PCC and PI/w.

When I go out drinking with mates I'd put on PCC and PI on my wrists, on either side of my neck, and on my

cleavage. After many attempts, a little bit comes out (it's hard to get the mones out of the bottles!!!). And after

all that hard work, I don't get any attention!!! I act normal when I'm out and forget about the mones but it's so

frustrating at the end of the night!!! Any suggestions as to what I do?!Any suggestion would be greatly

appreciated!!!
    i have PI/w, but i tend to get more out of my SOE/w. same basic formula, but somehow

the SOE/w diffuses better or something . i havent tried the SOE/u which has 'rone in it, but it should

atleast be affecting you as the wearer. you dont feel anything?
    another thing, what exactly are you

looking for in a reaction? i know when i am drinking i miss alot, and suddenly it occurs to me to pay attention once

in a while and i do notice things. but if you are out having a goodtime, not looking for reactions to your 'mones,

its still a nite well-done.... but if your hoping someone will exclaim in the middle of your evening OMG! I MUST

HAVE YOU! it will probably not happen. i know thats what im hoping for,with or without 'mones
    realistically,

'mones are giving you an edge, like an accessory, that catch an eye (or a nose) and hopefully help you to stand out

some, or atleast lighten the atmosphere. if you were wearing alpha-nol, as in your PI/w, that is usually an effect

that takes place... did you notice things were exceptionally light-hearted that evening? giggling?

Phero Enthusiast

Lightbulb one more thing

forgot to mention that

your PI/w is in an oil base, which means it could possibly be diffusing more slowly...lasting longer but your not

getting the WHAM! some people get with other bases. TE/w always gets me attention, without fail, but its not always

good,lol. im bad. i still wear it.

Phero Enthusiast

Experiment with dosage and

different products.

Everyone's different, different things work for everyone.

Thread Information