Close

Thumbs up Product reviews, personal opinions, and an intro

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Well, to start things off, my name is Kev (cue the sarcastic engine for "I never would have guessed."

remarks) and this is my first post on here.

I'm 25, 5'8½", 180 - 185 lbs, short brown hair and eyes, half

Italian, half Irish. Decent to look at, but definitely not a pretty boy (too scruffy for it). Could be muscular if I

worked on it (which I am) but I've still got some pudge. So in essence, I'm Joe Schmoe, not an alpha male or

someone you'd immediately notice in a crowd. Now that you've got the mental picture of me, onto my product

reviews.

I ordered some stuff in the past, and had good reactions with them (when I didn't spill em or have them

swiped by friends).

I looked over the combo list and immediately liked the DaffyDuck variants (SoE+NPA/TE). So I

ordered those.

SoE = smells great, friends love it as well when I wear it. Makes a decent night good, a good one

into a great one. Always get asked what I'm wearing. I removed the label when I got it. Handed them the bottle to

see if they could name it. They always recognize it, love it, but couldn't name it. Said it reminded them of

various other commerical colognes, but never twigged to what it was.

NPA = Can't smell it, so I'm going to have

to be careful in applying it. When I wore it, others saw me as an alpha/dominant. Females at work gave me odd looks,

but not of an OD.

TE = See above, going to experiment with it, use it as a test control before touching

NPA.

Liquid Trust = I can smell the alcohol carrier for it, but that wears off quick enough. Definitely gives a

warm and fuzzy feeling for me. Haven't really tested it yet, except for the one application. Tried it on my chin

right before going to sleep. Never slept better before. Will test it in the near future.

Impi Silver Dot = Love

it. Smells great. I've worn it to work and I've gotten great results. Management always says I'm the guy to go to

if they want something done, male coworkers treat me as if I'm built like the Hulk Hogan, and the females don't

know when to stop talking.

Impi Silver was still lingering when I had dinner with my family, and my dad

commented on it. Said he liked it and he ended up complaining only once about something. Normally, he bitches and

complains a bit. So, it's become my de facto smell when I know I'll be dealing with him.

Only down said is that

the one time I od'ed on it (when I first got it) and we had a massive clash. He's full blooded Italian (from NYC)

so his temper can be a bonfire. Well, with me wearing it, I got right in his face and not backing down. Once he

smelled it, he seemed to start accepting I'm not 8 anymore. So, the od wasn't a bad thing then.

I ordered him a

bottle for Father's Day and also a bottle for a friend. Both of em liked it and said they got great results

themselves. My friend read the label so he knows phero's are in it. Said an older Korean lady at his job was acting

a bit flirty and she liked it. My dad's GF also liked it, but niether of them know about the "secret"

ingrediant.

The friend wore it when he came over the other day, and I immediately recognised the smell. That was

when he told me about the Korean woman incident. I'll tap him for info next week.

"Master" for Him - New product

I saw advertised on here, the forums. Decided to give it a go. Smells kinda fruity, like cherries, with a hint of

bubblegum. I like the smell. Haven't tested it out in a social setting yet, so I can't comment on reactions.

Tested it the same night I tried Liquid Trust.

Lightbulb Essence

Quote Originally Posted by Kev
    I

ordered him a bottle for Father's Day and also a bottle for a friend. I'll tap him for info next week.

Good idea. Maybe you can get perfume and mix it with Essence of a women and give it to a lady you already been

intimate with to see how she affects you now.
    Last edited by InvisibleEdge; 06-30-2006 at 08:12 PM. Reason: Addition to clarify

Phero Enthusiast

Talking invisi edge- you dog!

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleEdge
    Good idea. Maybe you can get perfume and mix it with Essence of a women and give it to a lady

you already been intimate with to see how she affects you now.
    have YOU done that,Edge?
    im

picturing this you know.....
    a girl gets her fav perfume as a gift, wants to wear it all the time. suddenly she is

approached a little more than usual or gets some unsual looks/comments..... think of all the the things she would be

trying to attribute that to...after all, it isnt her perfume, she wears that all the time!!!

Red face Not Yet

Quote Originally Posted by Lor
    have YOU

done that,Edge?
    im picturing this you know.....
    a girl gets her fav perfume as a gift, wants to wear it all

the time. suddenly she is approached a little more than usual or gets some unsual looks/comments..... think of all

the the things she would be trying to attribute that to...after all, it isnt her perfume, she wears that all the

time!!!
    I only thought about it

Actually the best way I came with tryin it was like this:

I would give the girl I'm intimate with a massage. And spray it on her and pass it on as a massage oil. That

way I could see how it would effect me and she would be none the wiser. This is only a thought right now. Because

I don't have EW yet and the next pher I get would probably be Beta nol cause I'm curious to how that would work

for me.

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleEdge
    Good idea.

Maybe you can get perfume and mix it with Essence of a women and give it to a lady you already been intimate with to

see how she affects you now.
    Heheheh. Good idea. I'll keep that in mind when I find someone worth more

then a one night stand.

Question

Heheheh. Good

idea. I'll keep that in mind when I find someone worth more then a one night stand.
    Let me know how it

works out for you.

Will do, IE.

Going sideways on

the topic of mixing here, I'm working on a mix that I think might bear nice fruits.

SoE = smells great,

friends love it as well when I wear it. Makes a decent night good, a good one into a great one. Always get asked

what I'm wearing. I removed the label when I got it. Handed them the bottle to see if they could name it. They

always recognize it, love it, but couldn't name it. Said it reminded them of various other commerical colognes, but

never twigged to what it was.
    It's great to see reviews like this.

Thanks.

JVK

SOE turns me into a social nutcase.

I love it. I usually apply to my wrists and a small dab on my upper lip. It helps me to loosen up when I'm in a bad

mood, and the ladies decide to tell me their life stories. I recently ran out of SOE and I've been using pure -nol

and have gotten almost the same results. I'm beginning to think that I should drop -none out of my "pheromone diet"

completely.

Quote Originally Posted by jvkohl
    It's great to see

reviews like this. Thanks.

JVK
    It's great

to have products like this. Just ordered the SoE gel because of my impressions with the roll-on. Feel free to use

the review as you wish.

It's great to have

products like this. Just ordered the SoE gel because of my impressions with the roll-on. Feel free to use the review

as you wish.
    Thanks also for the permission to use. Unless someone specifies this, I would not

consider poaching their post.

JVK

Phero Dude

Talking

While we're on the subject of SOE ,

I find it tends to make me sleepy and lethargic. any ideas what I'm doing wrong ,maybe I"m od'ing?
    Usually 2-3

inches either side of the neck under ears.
    I tried it on my wrists with no effect on me or others...
    early 40's white male or or

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by gaf
    While we're on the

subject of SOE , I find it tends to make me sleepy and lethargic. any ideas what I'm doing wrong ,maybe I"m

od'ing?
    Usually 2-3 inches either side of the neck under ears.
    I tried it on my wrists with no effect on me or

others...
    i found when i didnt use it everyday, it was easier to OD. thats the typical OD with

nol.... a drunkin type tiredness. when you use it more often, you adapt to that effect. atleast thats my

experience.

Quote Originally Posted by gaf
    While we're on the

subject of SOE , I find it tends to make me sleepy and lethargic. any ideas what I'm doing wrong ,maybe I"m

od'ing?
    Usually 2-3 inches either side of the neck under ears.
    I tried it on my wrists with no effect on me

or others...
    Perhaps there is a fine line between the relaxing effect it has on women, and

the lethargic effect it has on you. I would be wary of the lethargic effect in any case, and discontinue use--or use

minimal amounts till you make or break a causal connection.

JVK

I posted an article in Misc

News items in Open Discussion that talks about the difference in responses between male and female as a result of

how the genes work differently. Since the brain is included in the study I wonder if that doesn't reflect a

difference in how pheromones are percieved and responded too based on gender.

Sorry, it isn't a technical

article. But here's a link to it.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060707/sc_nm/science_se

x_dc
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    I posted an

article in Misc News items in Open Discussion that talks about the difference in responses between male and female

as a result of how the genes work differently. Since the brain is included in the study I wonder if that doesn't

reflect a difference in how pheromones are percieved and responded too based on gender.

Sorry, it isn't a

technical article. But here's a link to it.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060707/sc_nm/science_se

x_dc
    The activation by pheromones of genes in cells of tissue in the brain's hypothalamus,

which regulates (among many other things) levels of sex hormones is different in males and females. That's why

males get a luteinizing hormone and testosterone response to copulins, but females get a luteinizing hormone,

estrogen-prompted luteinizing hormone-induces surge in testosterone when exposed to male pheromones. It's

complicated! But, it starts with gene activation in gonadotropin releasing hormone-secreting nerve cells, and

follows the only known biological pathway that directly links sensory input from our social environment to sex

differences in behavior.

JVK

JVKohl,

Umm, wow. Technical. I

had to google some of what you wrote to make sense of it. Makes sense, but don't ask me to explain

it.

Now, for everyone following this thread, here's a very interesting semi-hit on my part:

I'm

in the National Guard, and this past weekend we had a multi-unit Medical Processing for records maintenance. It

originally was supposed to be a unit-based family get together/summer "party" but due to Snafu's on

paperwork/contact, it turned out otherwise. (Don't ask unless you want a long story.)

I was wearing a combo I

whipped up in an atomizer (very useful product). It was 10:1:2:3 SoE:NPA:TE:Master.

SOE:NPA/TE was a

bastardization of the DD formula I'm working on and Master was thrown in for a cover scent.

I knew a few people

from my unit since I had transferred and drilled with them the month before. I knew them by face, and they

me.

Saturday we were all at the processing area with a few other units, and it was a typical clusterf--k. I met

up with them and the other guys were surprised to see me. (I had come late, not knowing it had changed from party to

processing.) They treated me like a long-lost buddy.

Ran into a co-worker's husband there, and he is a Captain

of a different unit. He recognized me as I passed by and called out. Me, being a low-ranking enlisted, didn't

expect him to acknowledge me. But I walked right passed him (not recognizing him at first), and he called me by

first name. Introduced me to his companions (2 other commissioned officers) and treated me like I was a close

friend. Not something I expected. The Captain has this Clint Eastwood type aura that all his wife's friends get

scared of. I know it's part of the job, so I'm not phased by it as much, but to see him go from Lone Wolf to

almost "old buddy" in that enviroment was extremely unusual.

During a paperwork-shuffle, I was being helped by a

female E-4. I only saw the rank on her collar and didn't catch her name. Note: I'm an E-3, which is one grade

below E-4. While we were at the table together she was constantly smiling, making chitchat, and being extremely

friendly.

At one point, she got up to talk to her senior supervisor. Sargent next to me leaned over and said:

"Wow. She hasn't been this friendly in a while. What's your secret?" Didn't get to go into more

detail since her sargent took care of me after that.

That's it for this past weekend, so I'm going to work on

perfecting the mix.

Thread Information