Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Number of questions about The Edge

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I ordered a bottle of unscented Edge and it arrived yesterday. I unscrewed the cap to take a whiff just to know what I was dealing with. Absent was the smell of BO or cat urine that I have heard so much about. Instead it smells as if my bottle is filled with Stolichnaya.

I took a shower, got out and sprayed one spray on my neck. Wrong location? Not enough? I didn\'t smell anything. There again was the vodka smell which was gone in about 20 seconds and then nothing. Met a number of female friends and they had no more reaction to me than before. Snuck off and added another spray. Still no smell, still no reaction. Even after kissing one of them, no reaction different from the usual either positive or negative .

I had heard good things about The Edge and figured I\'d try it. What\'s the secret? Is it body heat activated, i.e. lounging around won\'t do do anything? Where to spray? I\'ve heard warnings about overdosing, but how? It smells like alcohol for 20 seconds and then is gone.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Number of questions about The Edge

Hey Net Tech,

Sounds like your one of the 30% of males who cannot detect the pheros smell. And just to let you know that the Stoly smell is the alcohol carrier. Believe me this stuff works......But since you cannot smell it be careful with dosage as the other 70% can smell it.

TCO

I agree with Tall. I have heard similar stories a number of times even to the point where I wondered if there were some bottles of Andro or PI out there that didn\'t actually contain pheros. I had a totally credible report from a customer in the UK who insisted that there was absolutely no smell whatsoever to unscented Primal Instinct no matter how much he put on, so I sent him a partially filled bottle from another batch which I had Tammy sniff test before she packed it. She certified that it did in fact stick to high heaven and sent it off to the UK. Again, this completely rational, intelligent and polite customer insisted that there was no smell. Moral of the story: Scientific studies have shown that fully 1 in 4 US males can not detect any fragrance at all to androstenone. To those of us familiar with the famous \"cat piss\" (I like to call it \"BO\" :0) ) smell of aNONE, it is hard to imagine, but androstenone is probably one of the most mysteriously perceived substances known. Women on the other hand have a much higher success rate detecting it so if you don\'t smell anything, be careful! Though, NetTech, you might want to do an experiment just for the sake of science. Put a couple good sprays on each armpit, wait a couple of hours and go hang out with some women you know well enough that they would tell you if you stunk (is that a word?)

Also, BTW, although Edge has enough aNONE in it to give it quite a stink right out of the bottle, it is funny that you mention \"activated by body heat.\" I have found this to be the case with SOE and am really enjoying this brewing my own seminatural aNONE. Anybody else notice this with products containing either aNOL or aRONE by no aNONE? That would have to be either one of the Chem set bottles or the women\'s PI or possibly Lure.

Regards,
    B

**DONOTDELETE**

If you cant pick it up overdose a bit 8 or 10 sprays should do it, just make sure youre no where near anyone you know hit a shopping centre or other public area and sit and pay attention to how people react within a say 8 metre area and then give us some feedback, i noticed that iwth the edge that i didnt notice it at first but having experience with pheros it did appear after a very short while.

**DONOTDELETE**

So the alcohol is the carrier and if it wasn\'t there to help mask the scent, it would smell totally rank. Bruce mentioned a couple of sprays under the arm and see what people say. Is under the arm the \"appropriate\" application area? Not on the face or neck like a normal cologne, correct?

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey I think I am w/ you on this one Net Tech because everyone on this site seems to be saying that NPA for men smells bad but for me it doesn\'t. I can kind of smell something so I guess thats it. I can\'t smell the pheros on me. Damn so I guess I OD\'d hardcore at my college bookstore. Oh well at least I am a badass reader of body language and noticed some reactions. I was looking for even the most suttle things for instance hip-position, eye-movement and all of that and I think that they did notice something in the air.
    OH well good thing I know now, now JB1 will last me much longer and bring me much better results.

**DONOTDELETE**

to me it really doesn\'t smell like nothing and I have snifed the bottle of Npa, I should get a ladie to help me out [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]. Thank you guys for this thread or post because now I really have a better Idea of how much to wear. Less is more.

**DONOTDELETE**

But where on the body to wear it, is the question that still intrigues me.

**DONOTDELETE**

Net tech all over the body on your hair on your shirt spread it out under the arm bits anywhere on the body you sweat. Just use all over experiement have some fun. We use in different places for different faces lol.

**DONOTDELETE**

Ok, so you said to put them anywhere on the body that you sweat. Does that mean that you have to sweat to \"activate\" them, or when they are in those areas, they are naturally more odiferous?

I’ve always been happy with a spray on my chest covered by a spritz of good cologne (not necessarily pricey, something with a fresh smell that lasts long).

**DONOTDELETE**

its neither here nor there, if you sweat you will break the stuff down(if on youre skin) if not if its on your clothes well then its the synthetic form so itll just be the normal phero output and repsponse if you want more info go back over previous posts and threads or do a forum search for more information.

Thread Information