Close

Default my goals/expectations

visit-red-300x50PNG
    hey guys. I'm

playing the singles game, and also the pheromone game again after a year and a half.

here are my thoughts:

I'm fairly attractive, tho a little too skinny (working on gaining weight). I have a good personality, tho trying

to overcome my "nice guy" tendencies (you know, the bad kind), and I have an elementary knowledge in attracting and

seducing women. with my current set of characteristics, 4s and 5s come to me, and with a little effort I can get a 6

or 7. with luck, maybe an 8.

my goal with pheromones it to have 5s and 6s seek me, get 7s and 8s with effort,

etc.

I'll not I'm also working on my overall self, as in lifting wieghts etc.

would you say this is a

realistic view of pheromones?

Work on refining your goals. "To

have 5s and 6s seek me, get 7s and 8s with effort" comes off as shallow. There's a lot more to a woman than a

numerical rating (based on appearance). Of course if your rating indicates the sum of lifestyle, intelligence,

personality, education and physical hotness, you're barking up the right tree.

You need to foster similar

attributes within yourself to make yourself attractive to quality women. While looks and confidence are important

for a man, what you do and who you are are even more critcial. Quality women are drawn to men with position and

purpose in life. A buff body is mere frosting on the cake when it comes to male attractiveness.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Phero Enthusiast

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    Work on refining your

goals. "To have 5s and 6s seek me, get 7s and 8s with effort" comes off as shallow. There's a lot more to a woman

than a numerical rating (based on appearance). Of course if your rating indicates the sum of lifestyle,

intelligence, personality, education and physical hotness, you're barking up the right tree.

You need to

foster similar attributes within yourself to make yourself attractive to quality women. While looks and confidence

are important for a man, what you do and who you are are even more critcial. Quality women are drawn to men with

position and purpose in life. A buff body is mere frosting on the cake when it comes to male

attractiveness.
    i can attest to that!
    i dated the most vain man ever (not in any way implying that you

are,starboy, but this guy was vain-lol)
    and all i could think about although he was built like an underware model

was "if this guy had as much game as he had looks, we'd have stuff to talk about afterwards!" needless to say, lack

of talk led to lack of everything else,lol. when a guy works out though, the REAL cool thing about it isnt the

physical outcome, but the confidence you feel when your pleased with yourself...thats pretty hot. goals, other

interests, ambition, being of service- even hotter. great advice, Gegogi

Several of us have been saying

that for a long time. Gegogi says it more often and better than most of us. It's a pleasure to have the ladies

support our positions.

The same applies to women, of course. An attractive woman is always nice to look at but

one with a personality, humor, intelligence and education is so much more fun.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Pro

starboy, go for the 10, and work

your way down, not visa versa, because chances are if you think a 5 is all you are worth , that is what you will

get, its a self fulfilling prophacy

by the way your 10 is probably different to mine, so dont listen much to

other people in this regard, as long as she is not nasty and a bi*tch and respectful of you, your in the right

direction

hey those that strive for a 10, usually fall for an 8, those that go for a 5, fall even lower

sometimes.

as belgareth explained, this number ranking is ridicules, as so many factors are at play, women

are not calculars but complex emotional biengs

just find someone your compatible with......

you guys gotta understand, a lot

of this is sort of a game to me, as I just got out of a very serious relationship and not in a hurry to jump into

another one. instead I'm, trying to just attract the hottest/best personality woman and let nature take it's

course. you know, just have fun with it. these girls will know that too of course.

now I'm not working out

because I think looking good will automatically get me women, it's just that when you're too skinny, it can be a

deal killer. the hot ones avoid you just because you're too skinny.

I'm working on every aspect of

myself right now, not so I can score a good woman, but so I can be a better person. scoring a good woman is a nice

side effect.

I mean I know how to get girls. I guess my ideology is just that whatever I can do without the

pheromones, I can do it slightly (or even significantly) better with them.

Quote Originally Posted by starboy
    the hot ones avoid

you just because you're too skinny.

That's nonsense. I'm super skinny and you know

what? I just get teased from hot girl wishing they could be as skinny as me. I usually do the whole mocking them

about "omg i need to run 309842 miles after this dorito because I'm so fat".

Pure rubbish. It's your frame of

mind. But, to atest to you, I am doing the same. Working out and bulking up. More on the just toning than huge bulk.

I do it for selfconfidence and to make me in better shape. I look in the miror and say "damn you look good" It's

different if you have to work at becoming who you are, you see things differently than people who are born like

it.

Remember that getting a great body, using mones, having good clothes are only toppings. Your personality is

the most important. If you have a bad one, these others wont do much good. But if you have a great personality, have

a good body, smell good, use mones, have good fashion style, they all add up.

Toppings aren't much unless have

something to top.

I agree, but I think that

'toppings' is a bad analogy. toppings are something you enjoy after you already decide to eat the bowl of ice

cream. looks, pheros, etc. help her decide she wants to consider eating the ice cream in the first place.

getting the initial meeting is half the battle. after that, its all personality.

of course, I'm not gaining

weight to get women, I'm doing it to be a better man.

I'm rather slim--some say

skinny--but well toned and have no problem attracting quality women. While a small percentage of women are attracted

to buff guys, I've found many actually hold them in disdain. Some don't like the look but most have told me the

body building lifestyle made for rather poor relationships. I think guys are the ones in love with the buff look,

not women. Otherwise you'd see plenty women flippin' through muscle mags at Safeway. On the contrary, it's guys

that enjoy getting an eyefull. I recall when I worked out at 24 Hour Fitness buff guys spent more time checking one

another out than women!
    Last edited by Gegogi; 06-25-2006 at 01:51 AM.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

to put it into perspective, I'm

5'10 and 120 lbs.. underweight for my height. my goal is 140-150, which is a healthy weight without being all

muscle bound

Having a good body and a good

body shape are useful for two things:

1) An initial conveyance of value. Having visible muscles can make you

look more masculine/alpha, like you can protect yourself and her. Also a good body and body shape (good body shape

can be achieved without very big muscles) DOES look good, girls will say so, but the looking good bit is probably

linked to my second point...

2) (this is not MY opinion btw, ) There is something animalistic and sexual

about a well muscled guy. If she "feels" this then sex is at least on the cards.

Having said all that though,

that's only my experience of girls from about 17 to mid-twenties. When I bulked back up I got more stares and eye

contact.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Thats not to say that a skinny

guy won't have any value or won't be able to attract girls, there are different ways of doing things.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Thread Information