Close

Thread: It seems...

Default It seems...

visit-red-300x50PNG
    ... that I finally found

a combination, that works for me. During the last two days I used a combination of two dabs NPA (without the plastic

thingy - sorry, forgot the english word for it) on both sides of the neck and around 8 inches of SOE on both wrists

and covering the NPA spots at my neck. I noticed that there were a lot more people, including some young, sexy

ladies, that were constantly looking for eye contact and often were holding it as I looked back.

So now the

next big task is to learn how to take the next step in the best way. I already read and watched some of DeAngelo's

stuff some time ago - I guess I will get back to them now!

I guess the biggest mistake in the past with the

mones was that I used too much. When combining NPA and SOE earlier, I often used 4 or 5 dabs of NPA - thought 'the

more, the better'. But 'less is more' seems to be the way it works! Second mistake might have been that I was

expecting too much - something like a line of fainting women that I leave behind while walking through the

streets...

Thanks for the people giving good advise here!

Hi bobblbub,

4-5 dabs with the

plastic thingy in would be way lot less than two dabs without it for sure. So 'the more, the better'

is working, go knock yourself out! I'd go and see where my OD levels are at, just make sure to cover it well.

Preferrably an oilcarried solution with cologne on top. I strongly recommend A314, not just for the oil but for the

great pheromone mix too. There's also A1and C7, you should check it out. If you're like me the hits will just be

bigger and better with adding these as well.

A good estimate for what should work great for you is adding one

more drop on your chest!

Yeah, I'm not going to end my

testing and experimenting now. I will try and add a drop of NPA on my chest in the near future and will experiment

with adding AE, because there's some left. I've read a lot about A314 in the forum, so there's a good chance that

I will give it a try, too. Unfortunately the german website where I ordered my mones doesn't have it. Does anyone

know how high the shipping costs from to Germany are when ordering from love-scent???

EDIT: Found the

shipping costs at the website...

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebob
    Yeah, I'm

not going to end my testing and experimenting now. I will try and add a drop of NPA on my chest in the near future

and will experiment with adding AE, because there's some left. I've read a lot about A314 in the forum, so

there's a good chance that I will give it a try, too. Unfortunately the german website where I ordered my mones

doesn't have it. Does anyone know how high the shipping costs from to Germany are when ordering from

love-scent???

EDIT: Found the shipping costs at the website...
    Can you perhaps send me a mail with the

link to that german site?
    My mail is mailtowest@gmail.com

Thread Information