Close

Stranger

Default I am depressed. Nothing works for me!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi, I am 29 year old, nice looking guy, european. I Have some game and I have confidence.

Well, I wanted to

boost my attractiveness ,sex appeal like most of us here. So I decided to get some products. I purchased:
    AA314,

chikara, TE, NPA, AE, LT, SOE.
    I really wanted to experiment with all possibilities to find my ultimate combo.

I tried EVERYTHING. 1 drop, 2 drops, 3-5 drops of each, combinations, with cover scent, without cover scent, OD,

several places too - neck, wrists, chest, clothes , you name it. I have no sweating problems, I shower before every

experiment and I try to get pretty much close to people when experimenting.

I did NOT see anything spoecial!

people and mostly, girls behave the same, act the same, and I have the same comments that I am used to.

I am

really frustrated, as I wanted to boost my game sky high but now I am stuck with products that do not work for me. I

just don't get it. I do appear approachable, I am nice and friendly and still don't get any hits.
    I have not

posted so far because I wanted to take the time and test ALL my products before I post this frustration post.

Please, please help!!!

Thanks,
    Rotem

Phero Dude

Hate to say it, but how long did you

try out for?
    It can take a long time to notice effects , when I first used 'mones i didn't notice jack for about

3 months till I looked back and thought about it. I wasn't looking for sexual hits and still aren't, but now I

notice whats going on..
    early 40's white male or or

Lightbulb

Well, it seems to be a fact that

it works better for some and less for others. But I also suspect that at least some of the people who are

experiencing problems with getting results are doing something wrong.

Have you achieved OD reactions of

any kind? My bet would be find the OD reactions, then back down till you find the right dose.

Also, as mentioned

in an earlier post, how did you produce your drops from the NPA? Dabbing with the plastic thingy in, then 5

dabs wouldn't really do much for me. However 5 drops of AE definately would.

Let me try and suggest a combo for

you, based on my experience:

-3 drops NPA (Double the size of what naturally comes out of the AE bottle) One on

chest, one on each side of neck.

-2 drops A314 one over each NPA on side of the neck.

-2 sprays of Chikara, on

neck(If you're using the new bottle purchased the last 6 months go for 3 sprays!)

-3 sprays of LT, two to front

of clothes, one in hair.

Finally, go out and socialize, with a positive attitude. Be outgoing and talkative, try

to get into as much conversations as you can.

Best of luck!

Phero Dude

How long have you been using

them?

Some people are lucky enough to see really good results early on, but it isn't necessarily the case for

all. It takes a while initially to understand how pheromones really work for you...which ones work best, how much

is ideal, what combos or most beneficial etc etc. Its something that in a lot of ways, is highly

individualized.

In my case I had good results with one product, but it took me quite a while to understand how to

use each of the others. It's understandably frustrating, but don't let it get you down too much...especially

while you're out experimenting. I find its best to hang back and let the mones do the work, rather than

consciously analyzing the situations you're in, looking for hits, or forcing them to happen.

At any rate here's

a combo that was an old favorite of mine.

12 inches of SOE
    1 Drop NPA
    2 Drops A314

or you can try

inches soe
    2 drops npa
    3 drops A314

Its a very well rounded mix that suits just about any situation. Good

luck!

Hi, I am 29 year old, nice

looking guy, european. I Have some game and I have confidence.
    Sounds like you already got it going on.

How much better can it be?

Before I used pheromones I did well socially and with women. After using pheromones

those basics haven't changed much. What did change is the intensity and speed of interactions. Things were a little

more upfront, less hidden and urgent.

Attraction was always there but women often hold back: you're too young,

too old, not rich enough, worried what friends may think, etc. Basically, pheromones helped break down those

barriors for me. They're still there--women don't usually drop from the ceiling and hump me raw--but things are a

little easier and faster.

Now all this is based on using the right 'mones, in the right combos and the right

time. It took me about a year to really nail what works consistently for me. And part of that was learning to read

her subtle signs and act on them.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

[quote=Sigma]How long have you

been using them?

Some people are lucky enough to see really good results early on, but it isn't necessarily the

case for all. It takes a while initially to understand how pheromones really work for you...which ones work best,

how much is ideal, what combos or most beneficial etc etc. Its something that in a lot of ways, is highly

individualized.

In my case I had good results with one product, but it took me quite a while to understand how

to use each of the others.

Well said, Sigma. It takes a while to figure out what works best and how

the products actually work. It took me 4-5 weeks to get the actual dosages of AE, and DD#1 (SOE & NPA) down so that

i was getting fairly consistant results and to know it was working. Stick with it and try one product at a time.

Thread Information