Close

Phero Dude

Default How does EW smell to the ladies?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I

picked up some EW today, and wow, this stuff has a pungent smell. I know theres a difference in how none smells to

men and women, so how does EW smell to you guys?...er you gals I should say.

Phero Enthusiast

Thumbs up

hmm, thats a good question.
    im

neutral with the smell.
    i cant tell if how i feel after wearing it (smells different wearing than in bottle) is a

product of its effects on me, or a product of my reaction to other's reactions...
    anytime you get more attention

than normal you feel alittle more upbeat, but wearing it i feel much more feminine and passive. having heard myself

state that, i must be having a reaction to it somehow, because im aggressive normally. how do you react to it,sigma?

what do you think of the smell when it has died-down some?

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by Lor
    hmm, thats a good

question.
    im neutral with the smell.
    i cant tell if how i feel after wearing it (smells different wearing than in

bottle) is a product of its effects on me, or a product of my reaction to other's reactions...
    anytime you get

more attention than normal you feel alittle more upbeat, but wearing it i feel much more feminine and passive.

having heard myself state that, i must be having a reaction to it somehow, because im aggressive normally. how do

you react to it,sigma? what do you think of the smell when it has died-down some?
    Well I only got it

today so I can't give much feedback. I put a drop on my forearm got some on my hands while diluting it, and it

smells a little more bearable after a while. It smells kinda sweet right now actually. Initially though, the smell

of it is very noticable, and not in a good way lol. I keep all my pheromones together in a pouch, and as soon as I

open the pouch all I smell is EW. Maybe I'm hyper-sensitive to the smell of cops?

As far as how it makes me

feel....I did feel more up-beat and energized earlier, though not necessarily aroused. I've been messing with

essential oils all day too, taking big whiffs of it out glass jars to pick out what I wanted. That could have had

some effect on me too.

You may want to transfer the EW

to an all glass container. The rubber bulb on the dropper melted after a few months as the stuff is so acidic.

I

can't stand the smell on me. However I love the natural smell of a woman beyond her southern border.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Phero Enthusiast

Cool aromatherepy rocks...

I've

been messing with essential oils all day too, taking big whiffs of it out glass jars to pick out what I wanted. That

could have had some effect on me too
    i have to say,sigma, my favorite experiment in aromatherepy class was

to give everyone a series of numbered bottles to write their reaction to, and then to compare everyones notes on the

same number...fun. my personal opinion is that if you are wearing the EO that you are most attracted to that

particular day, you attract someone resonating where you are,for lack of a better explanation... same with music and

other expressions. do you have "the encyclopaedia of EO's " by julia lawless? it talks alot about uses in

pharmaceuticals but also antidepressant uses, nervous system,ect. what a pair,pheromones and EO's!

Maybe I'm hyper-sensitive to the smell of cops?
    then WE ALL ARE,LOL! dilute before applying?

smack me.

Phero Dude

i have to say,sigma, my

favorite experiment in aromatherepy class was to give everyone a series of numbered bottles to write their reaction

to, and then to compare everyones notes on the same number...fun. my personal opinion is that if you are wearing the

EO that you are most attracted to that particular day, you attract someone resonating where you are,for lack of a

better explanation... same with music and other expressions. do you have "the encyclopaedia of EO's " by julia

lawless? it talks alot about uses in pharmaceuticals but also antidepressant uses, nervous system,ect. what a

pair,pheromones and EO's!
    I'll have to check on that EO encyclopedia. I didn't have much

interest in EO's until I walked into that store and really got to sniff at them up close.

You seem to know quite

a lot about EO's...what kind of benefits do they hold? And which do you think are the most sensual...something to

pair nicely with mones?

then WE ALL ARE,LOL! dilute before applying? smack

me.

Yeah I diluted the EW down in egyptian musk (25:1). It still stinks enough to cut through

my allergies, but it fades down within 20 minutes or so.

What are you diluting your EW to lor?

EO's seem to

blend more richly with the fragrance of the mones than with regular colognes. Colognes seem to cover the smell of

the mones up (though never entirely), while EO's seem to blend with the scent of the mones to create a completely

new fragrance.

Phero Enthusiast

Cool glad you asked!

what kind of

benefits do they hold?
    topically they are used in scar preparations, cosmetics,dermatology.used in

digestive system, immune, respiratory,ect. BUT HERE we use them for nervous system.... most common ones i see used

here are ylangylang, sandalwood, lavender, neroli (orange blossom). all typically used for nervous tension and

stress. i also noticed they employ anti-depressants , but would do better to incorperate anti-anxiety oils. ever

smell frankincense? i wondered why i didnt see people "kissing" their formulas with that one... induces a calm and

in large concentrations a meditive state- even though you would not want to zen-out, it wont kill a sex drive.

vanilla is super sexual/sensual...pair that with something spicy to counter-act fatigue,believe it or not they call

for cinnamon and black pepper for frigidity.. or play with the frankincense.. there are a million combinations. that

book i mentioned is so comprehensive, you'll go crazy.
    What are you diluting your EW to lor?

i would love to try mixing my EW with something lemon-balmy, and with rose. right now i use one drop

full-strength and cover it with DK DELICIOUS, which is a grannysmith apple fragrance, and it kills the scent

completely. i would rather be playing with my kit,though, but i lost alot of my EO's in the last move, and they are

so expensive. so far my fav brand is OSHADI EO'S, but they get into what hill in france your EO flower was

cultivated on!!! pheromones and EO's are a perfect match because they are both used for similar purposes.keep in

mind plant essences appear to have a different effect on the nervous system than fragrances, so i think i can safely

assume your getting a more-potent product with them. i want to hear your successes.

Phero Dude

topically they are used

in scar preparations, cosmetics,dermatology.used in digestive system, immune, respiratory,ect. BUT HERE we use them

for nervous system.... most common ones i see used here are ylangylang, sandalwood, lavender, neroli (orange

blossom). all typically used for nervous tension and stress. i also noticed they employ anti-depressants , but would

do better to incorperate anti-anxiety oils.
    Very interesting. I can attest to the benefits of neroli you

described, given that certain products out there use nerolis musks as a pheromone fixitive. All the products I've

used that use neroli musks, tend to have very pronounced calming, confidence boosting property to it. I never

thought to attribute some of those effects to the EO's in the pheromone dilutants though.

ever smell

frankincense? i wondered why i didnt see people "kissing" their formulas with that one... induces a calm and in

large concentrations a meditive state- even though you would not want to zen-out, it wont kill a sex drive. vanilla

is super sexual/sensual...pair that with something spicy to counter-act fatigue,believe it or not they call for

cinnamon and black pepper for frigidity.. or play with the frankincense.. there are a million combinations. that

book i mentioned is so comprehensive, you'll go crazy.
    Learning the nuances of EW's seems just as

complex as learning how to use pheromones. I am fascinated by it though, and want to learn how to use them to

complement pheromones, as opposed to using a cologne to cover them. Sniffing out of the different jars did have an

affect on me, each a little different and the indian lady working there made me step out of the store to reset my

pallete before trying each one. Granted theres a big difference between taking a huge wiff out of a glass jug and

smelling a light application on someone, but wow.

pheromones and EO's are a perfect match because

they are both used for similar purposes.keep in mind plant essences appear to have a different effect on the nervous

system than fragrances, so i think i can safely assume your getting a more-potent product with them. i want to hear

your successes.
    Right now all I have is Egyptian Musk, Snow Musk, and Sandal Wood. Any words of advice

you can give on the three?

Egyptian Musk is getting the most use from me right now. It smells pretty musky

initially, and a single drop is enough to overpower the cover-scent of other products (except EW lol), but fades to

a nice sweet scent over time. Interstingly enough, I wore some egyptian musks over a phero mix the other day, and I

caught my ex sniffing at my forearms while we were studying. The application was still fresh, so it was very much

noticable. It seems she likes.

Phero Enthusiast

Right now all I have is

Egyptian Musk, Snow Musk, and Sandal Wood. Any words of advice you can give on the three?
    here's the

thing: what you have may not be an essential oil. an EO is a plant/resin derivitive, the actual life-force if you

will of the plant..... what you have there are frangrance oils, that may or may not contain EO's. they smell just

as fabulous, but they are an oil version of cologne/perfume. usually anything with the word "musk" is rarely true

musk, being that musk is an animal product ( i actually smelled musk before from a bear- its against the law now in

some/ most places, but oooh does it smell strange! ) if you wanted, you could call the indian woman and ask her what

goes into those mixes and if they contain EO's or if they are perfumes. true sandalwood is a great EO to add to

pheromones, because in aromatherepy sandalwood "fixes" the mix,makes it last longer, great stuff. real EO's cost

anywhere from 20$ for a few mls to 300$ for a few mls. rose and neroli are examples of very expensive EO's....im

guessing for sandalwood your looking in the 20's$ for EO. go to FRONTIER NATURAL PRODUCTS COOP online for prices

and info on real plant materials.
    Interstingly enough, I wore some egyptian musks over a phero mix the

other day, and I caught my ex sniffing at my forearms while we were studying. The application was still fresh, so it

was very much noticable. It seems she likes.
    i'll bet the "amberish smells" mix awesome with pheros, i

sniff my own arm all day when i get a good mix,LOL!
    were you wearing that mix/mones before you both broke up? or is

this a new scent shes picking up off of you?

Phero Dude

[quote=Lor]here's the thing: what

you have may not be an essential oil. an EO is a plant/resin derivitive, the actual life-force if you will of the

plant..... what you have there are frangrance oils, that may or may not contain EO's. they smell just as fabulous,

but they are an oil version of cologne/perfume. usually anything with the word "musk" is rarely true musk, being

that musk is an animal product ( i actually smelled musk before from a bear- its against the law now in some/ most

places, but oooh does it smell strange! ) if you wanted, you could call the indian woman and ask her what goes into

those mixes and if they contain EO's or if they are perfumes. true sandalwood is a great EO to add to pheromones,

because in aromatherepy sandalwood "fixes" the mix,makes it last longer, great stuff. real EO's cost anywhere from

20$ for a few mls to 300$ for a few mls. rose and neroli are examples of very expensive EO's....im guessing for

sandalwood your looking in the 20's$ for EO. go to FRONTIER NATURAL PRODUCTS COOP online for prices and info on

real plant materials.[quote=Lor]

The EO's I got costed 10 bucks a pop for a bottle about the size of the empty

4ml roll-top bottles from LS. Not sure if they containt real EO's or not at this point. I really should check

with her.

i'll bet the "amberish smells" mix awesome with pheros, i sniff my own arm all day when i

get a good mix,LOL!
    were you wearing that mix/mones before you both broke up? or is this a new scent shes picking

up off of you?
    Yeah I find myself sniffing my wrists quite a bit lol. Not so much at first because its

really, really musky smelling, but once it fades, its real pleasant.

She and I dated back while I was a sophomore

and junior in HS. I'm now a senior in college, having had this class with her only through coincidence. We had a

history of on and off drama since back then, but other than that I haven't seen her in about 2 years. So yeah I

wasn't into mones when we dated back then. Its definately a new fragrance to her.

Phero Enthusiast

Smile sigma....

well, besides the fact that

you may have a different signiture without the pheromones added,and now are adding, she may be in for a surprise.

atleast when shes studying next to you
    what fun! let us know her reactions, thats good

experimentation,someone that knew you prior and sniffin you now.....

Phero Dude

well, besides the fact

that you may have a different signiture without the pheromones added,and now are adding, she may be in for a

surprise. atleast when shes studying next to you
    what fun! let us know her reactions, thats good

experimentation,someone that knew you prior and sniffin you now.....
    lol yeah after realizing I had

class with her I started wearing complex mixes to class for that very reason. Seeing someone after a long time

after having now gotten into mones really reminds you of the effects that the mones can have. Granted I've changed

quite a bit over the past two years, so it wouldn't be fair to attribute it all to the mones, but things certainly

are different this time around.

I am kind of worried that the mones might leave the wrong impression on her, as

I'm not particularly interested in getting involved. It's one of the those complicated, sticky situations best

left alone.

Phero Enthusiast

Wink

I am kind of worried that the

mones might leave the wrong impression on her, as I'm not particularly interested in getting involved. It's one of

the those complicated, sticky situations best left alone.
    think of it this way:
    the situation as it

stands has you intrigued, but your uncomfortable about implying more than you wish to. however- i dont wear 'mones

to be specific with anyone; "involved" is pretty specific.you like comming across attractive,and using 'mones as an

accessory is fun, but your the one that says "im all about you".

Thread Information