Close

Stranger

Default Give me some suggestions!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Ok guys im

brand new to this mone business and i just need to hear some suggestion on what products i should try after i tell

you what i want to achieve with mone's. Well first a little about myself im a junior in high school who is half

chinese and a mix of irish and french for my white half. Im about 5 8.5 and 150 pounds im not overweight or anything

like that i excersise everyday during the school year playing hockey and working out on some days. Now that you know

about me and my setting its also good to note that im not ugly by traditional standards, im not skinny and not

overweight and i do have a handsome face, but my problem is i dont talk alot and may have a shy problem. Im looking

to dismiss my shyness and be more outgoing with mones. What product do you suggest i get? And i realize mones wont

do the whole thing but i know if me and a girl can initiate a conversation which is the hard part for me then i know

i can pull through with my own skills.

So know that you know my problem and my setting and my goals. Anything

will help from what product i should get to how much i should apply knowing my stats (height,weight,ethnicity etc).

I just ordered 18 scent of eros gel packs and im gonna try those out i read on the forums those are good for being

social. Was this a good choice for me?
    Last edited by Elendil; 06-25-2006 at 11:51 AM. Reason: Spelling errors

SOE is a very good choice for

your goals - it is said that it makes girls talking more, so this might make it easier for you to keep a

conversation going. But most of the time you still have to initiate conversation...
    Don't know about the dosis

as I have the bottled SOE.

Good luck,
    bb

Stranger

Thanks, i figure if im wearing

something that gives me a chance to be more social and feel that girls definately want to talk to me i can initiate

conversation easily, probably to the point where i dont even need mones anymore to help!

Phero Enthusiast

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Elendil
    Ok guys im brand new

to this mone business and i just need to hear some suggestion on what products i should try after i tell you what i

want to achieve with mone's. Well first a little about myself im a junior in high school who is half chinese and a

mix of irish and french for my white half. Im about 5 8.5 and 150 pounds im not overweight or anything like that i

excersise everyday during the school year playing hockey and working out on some days. Now that you know about me

and my setting its also good to note that im not ugly by traditional standards, im not skinny and not overweight and

i do have a handsome face, but my problem is i dont talk alot and may have a shy problem. Im looking to dismiss my

shyness and be more outgoing with mones. What product do you suggest i get? And i realize mones wont do the whole

thing but i know if me and a girl can initiate a conversation which is the hard part for me then i know i can pull

through with my own skills.

So know that you know my problem and my setting and my goals. Anything will help

from what product i should get to how much i should apply knowing my stats (height,weight,ethnicity etc). I just

ordered 18 scent of eros gel packs and im gonna try those out i read on the forums those are good for being social.

Was this a good choice for me?
    not only was it a good choice to begin with, you did your

research because most people reorder them after exploring other stuff.
    sometimes people get used to the pheromones

they use, so keep that in mind if you see evidence begin to drop off.... then give it a little break. each packet is

like 2 applications, and using more is redundant. let us know how it turns out!
    Last edited by Lor; 06-25-2006 at 01:18 PM. Reason: application

Stranger

Thanks and how long does

shipping usually take from wherever it comes where i live in MN. I wanna test this out on a girl i met in drivers

ed!

Stranger

I read that asians generally

have to use more mones could this potentially be the same case for me even though im half? And would this even be

important considering im only a junior?

Phero Enthusiast

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Elendil
    I read that asians

generally have to use more mones could this potentially be the same case for me even though im half? And would this

even be important considering im only a junior?
    its a learning experience.
    on the contrary, i would think

being a junior means your probably putting out more natural pheromones than someone twice your age .

reguardless of what anyone tells you about application, its a good guideline but the bottom line is that you have to

experiment and play with it and know that it takes a while sometimes and sometimes you see happenings the first day.

i dont even use the same amounts as i did when i started, and in the beginning i had yucky reactions to stuff that i

love now, so it evolves. shipping was no biggie for me, but im in the south.

Stranger

Also how long does SoE last? And

will it wear off if i sweat? And is perception just suppose to prolong a mone or is it a mone as well that prolongs

other mones?

Thread Information