Close

Default A little hit across the counter

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Wearing a touch of NPA mid-day, I ordered a coffee at the local Whole Foods. The clerk was a young Asian girl I'd

seen many times before but never really had any sort of relationship with beyond the usual cordial and correct

business transactions.

This time she was giggly and confused and undercharged me for my order. After

correcting her and handling her my money, she gave me too much change back. I corrected her again and gave the

extra back.

She was going on about why she was so confused but, of course, her answer was confused too. She

was definitely flustered by my presence.

This was a clear hit in my opinion. Too bad the situation didn't

allow non-monetary exploitation.

Phero Dude

I've often been short changed when

shopping , these days I always check because more often than not I get the wrong amount of change. It kind of sucks

because my maths is terrible! Even my kids seem to notice the fluster (my mones can cause) in a young shop assistant

and they think its funny at times.
    early 40's white male or or

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

It's clear that a LaCroy

product belongs in most everyone's arsenal.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Quote Originally Posted by Whitehall
    Wearing a

touch of NPA mid-day, I ordered a coffee at the local Whole Foods. The clerk was a young Asian girl I'd seen many

times before but never really had any sort of relationship with beyond the usual cordial and correct business

transactions.

This time she was giggly and confused and undercharged me for my order. After correcting her and

handling her my money, she gave me too much change back. I corrected her again and gave the extra back.

She was

going on about why she was so confused but, of course, her answer was confused too. She was definitely flustered by

my presence.

This was a clear hit in my opinion. Too bad the situation didn't allow non-monetary

exploitation.
    Perfect line here: "Well, I could show you how to count change better later and show you

how to be the ultimate cashier." "What time do you get off?" or "Should I call the store or do you have a cell

phone?"

Quote Originally Posted by Whitehall
    Wearing a

touch of NPA mid-day, I ordered a coffee at the local Whole Foods. The clerk was a young Asian girl I'd seen many

times before but never really had any sort of relationship with beyond the usual cordial and correct business

transactions.

This time she was giggly and confused and undercharged me for my order. After correcting her and

handling her my money, she gave me too much change back. I corrected her again and gave the extra back.

She was

going on about why she was so confused but, of course, her answer was confused too. She was definitely flustered by

my presence.

This was a clear hit in my opinion. Too bad the situation didn't allow non-monetary

exploitation.
    What amount did you use and applied where?

Banned User

From the opposite side

of the counter, I am known to fluster most men but it isn't clear if this is a byproduct of the mones or just that

I'm considered totally hot LOL! Sometimes I think it has more to do with 1) your personal aroma (wtih or w/o mones)

2) how "HUNGRY" you look. Although mones definitely help and have various effects on people, looking like you want

sex all the time definitely has advantages. That may be the cause of the girl being flustered. I don't know, I

always want sex and I get a lot of hits so is this because I'm hot or because of something else?

Phero Enthusiast

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by FullTiltRedhead
    From the

opposite side of the counter, I am known to fluster most men but it isn't clear if this is a byproduct of the mones

or just that I'm considered totally hot LOL! Sometimes I think it has more to do with 1) your personal aroma (wtih

or w/o mones) 2) how "HUNGRY" you look. Although mones definitely help and have various effects on people, looking

like you want sex all the time definitely has advantages. That may be the cause of the girl being flustered. I

don't know, I always want sex and I get a lot of hits so is this because I'm hot or because of something

else?
    where you been,Red?
    i dont care how much i look like i want IT, i dont get that result. actually

,now that i think about it, i get the opposite- like an "i dont care how you look,your not flustering ME". what am i

doing different?

I have a feeling that this

isn't the original FTR...

<sigh>
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Quote Originally Posted by CptKipling
    I have a feeling

that this isn't the original FTR...

<sigh>
    Look at post #20

Here, I think it is (or a really

good fake).
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

That was a copy/past from a

previous thread, proves nothing! If it is FTR then she has undergone a major paradigm shift.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Phero Pro

That was a

copy/past from a previous thread, proves nothing! If it is FTR then she has undergone a major paradigm

shift.

The exact thoughts have crossed my mind.

Phero Enthusiast

Exclamation

That was a

copy/past from a previous thread, proves nothing! If it is FTR then she has undergone a major paradigm

shift.
    out of curiousity, why would anyone want to assume her identity? lol, what was she like before? she

posted something like a month ago and it cracked me up, and i look for her posts since. havent seen any till now.

I had a hit just today at

Denny's that exactly duplicated this over-the counter thing. The girl was young, like 17-19. She was giggling like

crazy over nothing and screwed my payment up. She felt like she owed an explanation and said she didn't know whaty

was funny or was going on with her today. I was in line behind a few people and she was fine for them. I had on left

over mones (unscented SOE) from yesterday. I didn't have time to take a shower being as I was running behind. It

seems with SOE unscented I always get results the NEXt DAY after I applied them the day

before.

Anyway young girls start to giggle when they get excited by a dude.

Happy

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by happyman
    I had a hit just

today at Denny's that exactly duplicated this over-the counter thing. The girl was young, like 17-19. She was

giggling like crazy over nothing and screwed my payment up. She felt like she owed an explanation and said she

didn't know whaty was funny or was going on with her today. I was in line behind a few people and she was fine for

them. I had on left over mones (unscented SOE) from yesterday. I didn't have time to take a shower being as I was

running behind. It seems with SOE unscented I always get results the NEXt DAY after I applied them the day before.

Happy
    yeah. i remember

being young and giggling. anyhoo, i have to yet to experience a "counter mishap"... im going to celebrate it in a

thread the day it happens...i just havent found the right stuff for that yet.

Stranger

I had a hit

just today at Denny's that exactly duplicated this over-the counter thing. The girl was young, like 17-19. She was

giggling like crazy over nothing and screwed my payment up. She felt like she owed an explanation and said she

didn't know whaty was funny or was going on with her today. I was in line behind a few people and she was fine for

them. I had on left over mones (unscented SOE) from yesterday. I didn't have time to take a shower being as I was

running behind. It seems with SOE unscented I always get results the NEXt DAY after I applied them the day

before.

Happy
    I've read

that the -nol in SOE converts to -none over time. Maybe you should just -none or adding more to what you use.

Quote Originally Posted by StemCell
    I've read that

the -nol in SOE converts to -none over time. Maybe you should just -none or adding more to what you use.

__________________________________________________ ___________

Oh I see. I am

TELLING YOU!....I get much better results a day or even two days AFTER I apply it when at the present day and time I

have not put any on. Great idear then. I couldn't figure it out. Maybe that's it, NOL goes into -none. OK, what is

NOL and What is -none and what are their characteristics?
    Does SOE scented contain any -none. And about this

-none. Where do I get it alone, and /or what products are good for -none results?

Thanks for the input. I

think I just may be onto something.

Happyman

Stranger

SOE does not have any -none

which is short for AndrosteNONE. You may want to search the forums for it. None is usually used to help with female

attraction as it gives more of a sexual vibe. -Nol which is what is in SOE gives you more of a friendly talkative

vibe.

As for a -none product, I use New Pheromone Additive (NPA).

The Pheromone reference library

link in the upper right hand part of the page is really useful. Every new user should spend some time there learning

about mones. Here is the page on the basic pheromones but there is a lot more out there.

http://pherolibrary.com/human-pheromones/human-

pheromones.htm
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Great Info Here.

I

hear over-all the two best products on the pheromone market are Chikira and SOE. I do not like SOE unscented as well

as the scented. I get less results and they are always a day and some-times two later. With normal SOE I got results

the first and second days. I find wearing pheromones every day or back to back seems to over-saturate the target

playing field.

So what is it going to be folks? Chikira or SOE? What is your preference and why? I like

the younger women mostly from the ages of 22-24 or in that area. SOE scented did well with the younger females. Is

Chikira just as effective?

Happy

Stranger

From what I understand SOE and

Chikira are more "friendly" mones. If you are looking to attract females you should check out NPA, PI or AE.

The appropriate mone for each

individual varies one to the next. SoE works well for a lot of people, many who cannot use TE/NPA or PI. In other

cases Chikara or A7 may owrk better. There are no cast in stone rules. Personally, if I wear much none at all I get

negative reactions unless I temper it with something else.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Dude

Great Info Here.

I hear over-all the two best products on the pheromone market are Chikira and SOE. I do not like SOE unscented

as well as the scented. I get less results and they are always a day and some-times two later. With normal SOE I got

results the first and second days. I find wearing pheromones every day or back to back seems to over-saturate the

target playing field.

So what is it going to be folks? Chikira or SOE? What is your preference and why? I

like the younger women mostly from the ages of 22-24 or in that area. SOE scented did well with the younger females.

Is Chikira just as effective?

Happy
    Based on the feedback I've seen on both of the products over

time....SOE hands down.

There are quite a few products offered here that are better than those two IMO. What

works best for one, might not work as well for others.

Thread Information