Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Default Very Promising New Product

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Folks,

We just took delivery of a test batch of a couple of new products (one for men; one for women). They

are both scented/cologne type products, but they have a VERY unique pheromone formula which the company totally

discloses. The packaging/marketing spiel is kind of hokey, but the fragrances are not bad. The girls in the

warehouse all like the women's version. A little pricey maybe, but otherwise well-worth a try.

I'll have

it up in a jiffy here.

B
    Last edited by Bruce; 06-12-2006 at 01:37 PM.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Hi Bruce!

Would you please

be so kind to elaborate why this is unique and interesting compared to all the other products that you

have?

Here is the

formula:

Copulins
    Vomeropherin
    Estratetraniol
    TRP2 (Axillary Secretions)
    V1R/V2R (Vaginal Alipathic

Acids)

Now that looks like the ultimate formula for a women's product, but they tell me it is the same formula

in both the men's and women's products. If you read their blurb on the male product, you can see their angle on

that, similar to the rationale behind Realm.

Men's

product:
    http://www.love-scent.com/product_in...roducts_id/109

Women's:
    http://www.love-s<br /> <br /> cen...roducts_id/110

$10. off this week.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Ooops. Found a little typo:
    If

THAT doesn't have your man feeling your oats, I will be very surprised!

Gotta fix that.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Gfunk,

Check the

formula:
    Copulins
    Vomeropherin
    Estratetraniol
    V1R/V2R (Vaginal Alipathic

Acids)

Cooter formula 999 ala estratetra. Other than EW and women's PMax there is not much on the market with

a convincing copulins thing happening. So, unless this is all BS, this takes that to a whole new level.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Phero Pro

Interesting formula, the product

description could be a little more clear though, it doesnt sound like its been written by someone who speaks english

as a first language. This "Dr" may be from a non-english speaking country, or his PR department

perhaps.

Would be interesting to try though, I wonder if there is any .none or .nol in the product? Axillary

Secretions?? Where is that in the body? Anyone know? Under the arm pit?

It does sound like a Realm type

product..

There are no "andro" pheromones at

all. They don't believe in them for some reason. Their main man over there told me he is delivering a

presentation of his "alipathic" secretions vs. andro pheromones at some sort of convention. I'll try to get

details and I will ask him about these "secretions". I assumed they were more stuff from down yonder, but now that

you point that out, probably not.

Thanks,
    B

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

The axillary lymph node is

located in the armpit of humans, and in females, axillary secretrions are part of what influence the menstrual

cycle.

Women exposed to male axillary secretions will have considerably lowered stress levels, and will generally

feel better about themselves and more relaxed.

I honestly am at a loss as to what benefits they are looking to

achieve using female axillary secretions, as in all my years of medical study, the only thing I DO know, is they can

blooming well lengthen our menstrual cycle by several days - which is defnitely not something I want, for

sure.

This one will have me leafing through medical research material when I hit the Uni later today, as I have

two free periods before teaching. I assume there must be some benefits for us gals, but whereas the male > female

secretory exposure is clear-cut, the female > male secretrory exposure is very grey..

I've just purchased the

female version "Mistress," Bruce, so will report on the results once I get a chance to put it into play.

Ail

:-)
    Eight Words The Wiccan Rede Fulfill: 'An Ye Harm None, Do What Ye Will )O(

Awesome stuff Bruce!

I was

thinking maybe yet another "andro" formula product but this is just great news! Thanks for keep on bringing us only

the very best products and I look forward with anticipation to hear the reports coming in..

The Master Pheromones for Men is

soooo going to get one killed by their gf. Although for competitions sake or females it would look like THE

product to use. Impressive.

Master and Mistress, a

fragrance line that seeks to approximate your own pheromones, making you irresistable to yourself, the objects of

your affection, and anything with humping capabilities as defined by the U.N. Council of Mating Animals

who dosn't want that right?

Bruce, I'm gonna broke with all

these exciting new releases. May have to wait until next week to order this. But I'm definitly looking foward to

trying this out. Bruce = Summer Santa!

Anyone get a sniff of Master or

Mistress yet?

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

"Here is what the

manufacturer has to say about the stuff:
    "Master Functional Pheromoneâ„¢ was formulated to cut into the mans strong

external defenses to prevent his carnal feelings from rising so easily to the surface. With top notes of Vanilla and

Sandalwood, The Master’™ human derived pheromones will quickly enter his sensory barrier and almost immediately

elevate his mood, enhance his arousal, confidence and attitude. What is sexually attractive about a man after all?

It is his confidence, posture and demeanor and this is what attracts the female of our species! Let Masterâ„¢ take you

the next step when considering a romantic relationship with someone new or someone you care deeply about. Let Master

Functional Pheromones give you that edge to create the perfect moment to attract a woman and transport you to a time

when courtship, romance and sexual tension were only the beginning in a long and sensual dance until your partner

will let you take her to her fantasy!""

Well, I can say that I don't like the manufacturer's words... a big

mistake when using pheromones is using them to gain confidence or other internal strengths. Its best to use them for

their effects on other people. The mones are useless if you're in the wrong frame of mind. However, I've heard

some evidence that girls can smell things like copulins on guys and are attracted to it because it signals that the

guy is successful with women. This would help explain why guys often get more girls when they have a girlfriend.

I have to dissagree. If they

elevate your mood and/or do something positive to you, what's wrong about that? The vibe a man gives off is much

more powerfull than his mones. A confident guy in the right mood is much more successful than a man who's not and

just has some NPA on.

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal
    I have to dissagree.

If they elevate your mood and/or do something positive to you, what's wrong about that? The vibe a man gives off is

much more powerfull than his mones. A confident guy in the right mood is much more successful than a man who's not

and just has some NPA on.
    Yeah. Realm/M operates under the same concept with estratetraenol, and I've

had a lot of success with it. Pheromones serve a whole lot of other purposes other than signalling a "you make me

horny" response in women. Feeling more upbeat and confident internally, can make you look more attractive

externally. Mones will not create a false sense of confidence, however some mones (rone, taa) can facilitate the

projection of a confident image....making you more attractive overall.

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Muscle4Hire
    "Here is what

the manufacturer has to say about the stuff:
    "Master Functional Pheromoneâ„¢ was formulated to cut into the mans

strong external defenses to prevent his carnal feelings from rising so easily to the surface. With top notes of

Vanilla and Sandalwood, The Master’™ human derived pheromones will quickly enter his sensory barrier and almost

immediately elevate his mood, enhance his arousal, confidence and attitude. What is sexually attractive about a man

after all? It is his confidence, posture and demeanor and this is what attracts the female of our species! Let

Masterâ„¢ take you the next step when considering a romantic relationship with someone new or someone you care deeply

about. Let Master Functional Pheromones give you that edge to create the perfect moment to attract a woman and

transport you to a time when courtship, romance and sexual tension were only the beginning in a long and sensual

dance until your partner will let you take her to her fantasy!""

Well, I can say that I don't like the

manufacturer's words... a big mistake when using pheromones is using them to gain confidence or other internal

strengths. Its best to use them for their effects on other people. The mones are useless if you're in the wrong

frame of mind. However, I've heard some evidence that girls can smell things like copulins on guys and are

attracted to it because it signals that the guy is successful with women. This would help explain why guys often get

more girls when they have a girlfriend.
    In my humbble opinion, the manufacturers pleas for exposure

are very tacky, what he states hardly makes any sense to begin with, he refers to confidence, and that with his

product you will attain this, to me thats a dangerous assumption, it could leave alot of people very stooged if the

desired effect did not work. confidence is a complicated human behaviour, and not something pheromones can give to a

person.

Phero Enthusiast

Red face hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Icehawk
    The Master

Pheromones for Men is soooo going to get one killed by their gf. Although for competitions sake or females it

would look like THE product to use. Impressive.
    haha, i am curious about this one, because my first

thought was if my man smelled this strongly a flag would be raised, even against my better judgement...

Quote Originally Posted by bronzie
    In my humbble

opinion, the manufacturers pleas for exposure are very tacky, what he states hardly makes any sense to begin with,

he refers to confidence, and that with his product you will attain this, to me thats a dangerous assumption, it

could leave alot of people very stooged if the desired effect did not work. confidence is a complicated human

behaviour, and not something pheromones can give to a person.
    Ageed. However, like politicians who try to

avoid slander and bs in their campains, pheromone products that don't make bs claims tend to get tossed aside. SOE

is the only product I have seen that goes out of it's way to avoid BS claims. Like it or not pheromone products are

a "magic beans" kind of industry.
    24 year old, good looking, white guy SOE+NPA works like a charm
    Chikara no results nice scent
    Pherlure cant wear it; strong scent headache
    AA314 good stuff
    NPA girls get frisky, stinks
    A7 almost as good as NPA
    SOE legit

My "Mistress" cologne has

just arrived, so will test it this weekend. Smells very good indeed.

Bit wary of "swiping it under the nose

several times, from left to right," as insructed though, as a couple of the essential oils quoted can cause

sensitivity in many people.

They are adamant it must be used thus - but we ladies can apparently use it anywhere

else we like in addition to swiping it "with the roller-ball flat against the skin above the upper lip, and under

the nose," as we have Quote: "Many, many more receptor sites than males!"

WTF?

Well..let's just see how it

pans out on Saturday night..

Ail :-)
    Eight Words The Wiccan Rede Fulfill: 'An Ye Harm None, Do What Ye Will )O(

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce
    Gfunk,

Check

the formula:
    Copulins
    Vomeropherin
    Estratetraniol
    V1R/V2R (Vaginal

Alipathic Acids)

Cooter formula 999 ala estratetra. Other than EW and women's PMax there is not much on

the market with a convincing copulins thing happening. So, unless this is all BS, this takes that to a whole new

level.
    The only reference for either TRP2, V1R, or V2R uses these terms when referring to likely

pheromone receptors. Maybe someone else can determine why they refer to TRP2 as an axillary secretion, and V1R/V2R

as Vaginal Alipathic Acids. Short-chain fatty acids are the basis of the copulin formula, and they already list

copulins in the formula. "Vomeropherin" is a classification, not anything specific.

JVK

Forgot to mention that "alipathic

acid" is also an unfamiliar term. They may be referring to "aliphatic acids," but since there ad copy focusses on

the human VNO, which is non-functional, perhaps they have discovered something unknown to any other olfactory

researchers.

JVK

This one definitly caught my

interest. But I really don't see how I can benefit from it (after looking at the ingredients.) It makes sense for a

woman to wear. But not a man. It will be very interesting to see the results that some of you guys get. I'm not

gonna drop any money on this one until I learn more about it.

Phero Pro

jvk, your the expert in this

forum, and you can screen these "products" out. Now in lay mans terms, what would you say based on the evidence you

have at your disposal to give an opinion with regards to the effectivness of the product for its intended desired

effect? ofcourse, I dont want you getting into a conflict of interest over this, since, both products (yours and

master) are sold on love scent.

jvk, your the expert

in this forum, and you can screen these "products" out. Now in lay mans terms, what would you say based on the

evidence you have at your disposal to give an opinion with regards to the effectivness of the product for its

intended desired effect? ofcourse, I dont want you getting into a conflict of interest over this, since, both

products (yours and master) are sold on love scent.
    Thank you for recognizing the potential conflict

of interest. I'm certain that Bruce will investigate these products further, and I have never questioned his

decisions in this regard. As with any product, the Forum members will most likely be involved in his decision, since

they are the most influential - as consumers.

JVK

Phero Pro

I am sure, that whatever Bruce

sells on this site works to some extent, im not questioning that. I was just trying to get the opinion of an expert.

However, I believe you are right in saying the forum members do a good job in "dissecting" these products. But it

would be good for an expert such as yourself to maybe review the other products available, but I understand that

probably that is not possible on this forum, ( guess it could be wrongly interpreted as a bias or something )

Anyway, didnt hurt in asking...

Phero Pro

By the way, ordered SOE again,

not sure if other forum members do this, but this product is a great summer scent, leave it in the fridge, works

well on the skin when the liquid is cold. Seems it has a greater longevity on the skin in hot weather and when

applied cold, lasts all day.

I am sure, that

whatever Bruce sells on this site works to some extent, im not questioning that. I was just trying to get the

opinion of an expert. However, I believe you are right in saying the forum members do a good job in "dissecting"

these products. But it would be good for an expert such as yourself to maybe review the other products available,

but I understand that probably that is not possible on this forum, ( guess it could be wrongly interpreted as a bias

or something ) Anyway, didnt hurt in asking...
    Right, no harm in asking. I hope that others

understand. It would be best if a researcher who is not closely linked to any product would publish a paper on the

efficacy of different putative human pheromones. Instead, what we have consistently seen is that people, including

researchers, publish papers that show only the efficacy of ingredients included in their product, and sometimes

disregard data suggesting efficacy of other compounds. And, when there is no scientific data, the marketing folks

tend to make it up.

With the success of the Scent of Eros line came advertising on a totally unrelated

marketing site using the phrase "Scent of Eros Pheromones," while noting that pheromones are sometimes referred to

as the Scent of Eros. Their response to my complaint was to cite European Trademark law. But, if I were to denouce

claims of their product's efficacy, it would probably draw more attention to them, and their despicable,

unknowledgeable, portrayal of human pheromone products.

On the other hand, if I promote my product line as

the only effective products on the market, I would be falling into a marketing trap, because sooner or later someone

would come up with another effective product. So, I try to temper my comments, and pay attention to comments on the

Pheromone Forum. Even if I recognize a product to be bogus, it's far better for all concerned to let at least a few

others find out for themself. Remember the Pherlure thread? It went on for a long time, and was -so far as I'm

concerned- a complete waste of time. But, I'm relatively certain that some people learned something along the way.

Minimally, we each should be wary of marketing ploys, whether or not they seem to be blatant. Most will be, as that

is the nature of marketing.

Many people are not aware that I published my book in 1995, and the Scent of Eros

products were not even a consideration until the original product came out in 2001. When I updated the book for the

2002 paperback edition, I still was not using it for product promotion. Some marketing folks would think me a fool

in this regard. Professional ethics and scientific credibility are more important to me than the opinions of others.

But, wait a minute, I just plugged my book, didn't I? There are times when saying nothing is best, but where would

we be if all the Forum members felt that way.

JVK

Thanks for your help as always

James. I am very sorry I forgot to mention your product, Scent of Eros (women's version) as one of the products

with a respectable copulins representation. Actually, I think SOE for women was the first scented product with a

serious Eau de Cooter note. You can smell the copulins, but yet it works. We rarely get complaints about

it.

B

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

any feedback yet?? I probably won't

end up buying this product in the near future. Especially since I just bought the Lucky 7 set and Liquid Trust.

Right now everything is going great for me. So I'm not about to make any changes yet.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information