visit-red-300x50PNG
    I just received my

latest order in the mail and am anxious to start experimenting. I got:

* The new Alpha product for

women
    * The new Mistress Product
    * Liquid Trust

The Mistress product smells WONDERFUL~!!! I can't

wait to use it just for the fragrance ALONE~!!! So light and fresh.

Can't wait to experiment and see what

sorts of reactions I get. I wish there was more in-put from the ladies who use the womens versions of these

products....on this forum and on the womens forum too.

I'll keep you posted.

This is a product that we still

haven't seen any feedback on. I get the impression that it's giving off the "buyer beware" vibe to people. I'm a

little skeptical of it myself. To benefit all of the members who have helped me in the past, I'm going to purchase

it and provide detailed reports on how it makes me feel. It seems to be a product that is aimed at affecting the

wearer and not necessarily the people around you. As I wear it, I will look to see just how accurate the

manufacturer's claims are. If I'm not satisfied with it, I'll certainly let everyone know. I'll place the order

tonight (as I'm almost out of Liquid Trust) and have to restock up on that.

Phero Pro

Fuse, personally I would go with

realm. The stuff really does work, it does uplift you, makes you feel better, I wouldnt say good, but better, I wore

it once the other day that I was not in the most social of moods, just a spray went to my local cafe sat down, then

just out of the blue started talking to people next to me, mindless chatter, in the middle of it it just clicked it

me, could have it been the realm that brought this on?

This Mister Mistress product is too elusive for my

tastes and its marketing and description is very poor. I think that is why your getting that vibe, and so are others

I imagine.

The local CVS used to carry Realm.

They had a tester out last year so I put a few sprays on. I wasn't too crazy about the scent. It wasn't bad. It

just wasn't something I would wear everyday. I don't remember if it had any effects on my behavior. In any case, I

just purchased the Mister product and took advantage of the new discount coupon. If it's not to my satisfaction,

I'll return it. But I must say. I've spent more than $1,000 on this site in the past 2 and a half years. I have

yet to run into a product that I was so dissatisfied with that I had to return. So hopefully it isn't this case

with this one.

I absolutely LOVE the

fragrance in the "Mistress" product, but the bad thing is that it has NO staying-power. I like to wear it in

these hot humid days because the alcohol content feels so cool and refreshing, especially when applied to

pulse-points and the back of the neck. I have no idea if it is even working on people around me (men OR women), but

I keep applying it because I love the refreshing fell and smell of it.

I'll be anxious to hear from others

who have tried the Mistress product to see what they think of the fragrance and if they noticed any hits from it.

Thanks for the feedback. Anybody

tried the Master version yet?

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

I'm itching to try it but I may

purchase L. Trust first.

DCW

Ok, I just received mine in the

mail. I opened the bottle and took a few deep whiffs and WOW! There is definitly something in this that hit me. I

felt like I drank 2 or 3 Redbulls. I feel really loosened up.... Almost mildly disoriented. The directions say to

swipe it under the nose. I don't know if that's a good idea, as I'll be wearing it to work today. I don't wanna

come off as intoxicated. But it's that strong! I'm hoping it's not a fluke. As far as the scent, I'm not too

crazy about it. It reminds of me of some candy I used to buy off the ice cream truck back in my early childhood.

It's kinda plain. But like I said, whatever is in this stuff sent all the blood rushing to my head almost

immediately. I'll be anxious to test this out later on!

No I haven't tried Master

yet, I'm currently awaiting a shipment of my very first pheromone products -- the NPA/APC combo. But I'm posting

because I'm surprised no one has mentioned this yet. It seems likely to me based on what I've read here and what

I've experienced in real life that the Master blend for men, when lightly applied, and after about 30 minutes

through an hour, would give men the same effect as being in physical contact with a woman who is sweating a lot (and

therefore producing a lot of 'mones) for 30 minutes to an hour.

Now when do you think something like this is

likely to happen?? Bingo! When having sex with a girl she is likely to be sweating and producing maximum pheromone

output. Now, it's also been mentioned here that when a person takes in pheromones from the opposite gender (or

maybe it's the gender they're attracted to, or just anyone even) this in turn causes their pheromone production to

increase (kind of like a competition). The combination of female and male 'mones that one gets after finishing sex

is IMO what leads to the "Just Got Laid Afterglow" you get (let's call it the JGLA), where you feel super-confident

and relaxed. Not to mention if you actually were just having sex then you're also covered with your own Pheromones

from your own increased sweating, but even if you were just lying there and letting her do all the work, you're

still gonna produce 'mones in response to her 'mones.

Now, it's no secret that when you're in a relationship

or you're having regular sex, that's when all the women want you. It may be that this can be attributed just to

the extra spring in your step you get from 'knowing' you just got laid. But I think there is something more to it.

Personally, I think being covered in female pheromones gives away that you were just owning some lucky girl in bed,

and gives people the impression that you are the 'Master' of what you do.

I probably won't get around to

trying Master for a long while, because I'm just starting to dip my pinkie into the pheromone pool and experiment

with them (and also because I have limited funds and time to do this with), but I would not be surprised if it

yielded some amazing results from men, despite the preconceptions everyone here seems to have against it. It's

literally like covering yourself with a naked sweaty women, without the clinginess and possessiveness that usually

accompany this.

Also, I know I'm going to get accused of being a sponsor of Master/Mistress or something,

because I know this is my first post and I've seen many situations in my backreading over the last 3 days where

n00bs are accused of being 'secretly working for this or that company' because they're praising a product. I'm

not even praising this product because I've never even used it. I'm merely providing my own conjectures as to what

effects it should have, and frankly, I don't care what you think. My post should make sense regardless of what you

believe my agenda is. I'm sure we've all experienced the JGLA and how other women are almost magnetically

attracted to you during this.

Anyway, peace out and expect to hear a lot more from me in the near future.

Default the scent

I just got Master

today. The scent smells like black licorice- anyone else notice this?

I haven't posted in a while, but

this product caught my eye. goodguy, anything to report yet on Master? Or anyone else have any input on it yet?

Fuse, anything further to report beyond the initial impression?

I'm still not clear on what

Master is supposed to do.
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

This sounds like a very

interesting product, if what has been discussed so far is anything to go by. I remember last year, complaining to a

few work colleagues about the 'he's more attractive if he's taken/getting some' syndrome among women. I then

went beyond the barriers of taste by entertaining the possibilities of wearing a female friend's cum on myself,

just to achieve that very effect. They obviously didn't take my comments very well [whatever...], but it seems that

(if this product is legit) my prayers have certainly been answered!

Will be keeping a close eye on this one...

Trebor

Default scent & not enough to comment on yet

I got my scents wrong- I got two products yesterday Alpha 7 and Master. Master is the one that has the

vanilla and cloves scent and Alpha 7 smells like black licorice. It is sweet and I like it. I wouldn't want to wear

it as my "mone for others". I applied it this morning but not enough to get a effect I was in a rush so I only did

one swipe under my nose- I don't think I even got the entire roller wet. Oh well, I'll try it again tomorrow.

Does anyone have any info on the

pheromone content (mg)?

Anyone know if this stuff works?
    "An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."
    --Benjamin Franklin

Put in my order for "Mistress"

today. We'll see if we like it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information