Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Stranger

Default Copulins raising Testosterone Levels

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hihi =D

What I've seen from the forums is that copulins are secreted during ovulation and its like a signal to

males that you're ready for sex. Also, Copulins raise a man's testosterone levels, which might make men more

agitated.

What I would like to know is: What would an increase in testosterone levels do? Does it make men more

aggressive? Like applying andostenone/rone? I mean, what are the effects of an increase in testosterone.

Also,

what if a male were to accidentally or intentionally apply copulins onto himself? What would the resultant effect be

on both the male user and other males around him? Will other men like the male user better (because copulins signals

an invitation of sex) or would they shun the male user because of their increase in testosterone levels (Would they

be more aggressive and territorial to the other men and the male user due to testosterone spikes?) and have an

increasing want in looking for a female counterpart?

How will the male user (Used copulins on himself) react as

well?

Thanks a Bunch!
    Last edited by soulrift; 06-05-2006 at 08:22 PM. Reason: Just wanted to make small changes :D

Phero Enthusiast

Thumbs up right on....

i am soooooo looking

forward to hearing the answers on this thread-
    i have been experimenting on this for a little while but very

limited because i dont have guys to bounce my findings off of.....i'll be watching this one....

well i have brough PCC and

actually loved the smell (oh by the way im a guy) but i did not like how it effected me.

first time i became

very submisive and daydreamy on about 6-8 inches strips down my arm, so that was out. i hate being submisive.

2nd time around 3-4 ins..... same deal (had trouble connecting in convasations)

3rd time, drew a circle, size

of an quater on my wrist and rubed togeater on both sides......... again i was kind of submisive and not as

assertive as i am always.

so i gave the bottle to my sister for her birthday and she loves it.

the only

thing i liked about PCC was i put some on before going to sleep and my dreams were pretty fun, not the fun you guys

were thinking about but i love dreaming on PCC. and i wake up in a happy mood.

Stranger

Hehe so it makes guys lose

their concentration? o_o Hmm did it make you distance yourself from other males? Did other guys distance themselves

from you? Or did you become more approchable.

And by submissive did you mean easier to handle? Like more open to

suggestions? Cuz then, if a male uses copulins on himself, would he be able to put other males around him into a

more light-headed, relaxed personality? (Make them submissive as well?)

Thanks slick

Quote Originally Posted by slickracer
    well i have brough PCC and actually loved the smell (oh by the way im a guy) but i did not like

how it effected me.

first time i became very submisive and daydreamy on about 6-8 inches strips down my arm, so

that was out. i hate being submisive.

2nd time around 3-4 ins..... same deal (had trouble connecting in

convasations)

3rd time, drew a circle, size of an quater on my wrist and rubed togeater on both sides.........

again i was kind of submisive and not as assertive as i am always.

so i gave the bottle to my sister for her

birthday and she loves it.

the only thing i liked about PCC was i put some on before going to sleep and my

dreams were pretty fun, not the fun you guys were thinking about but i love dreaming on PCC. and i wake up in a

happy mood.

Phero Enthusiast

Lightbulb hmmm

slickracer,
    i thought i read

somewhere that men used it before working out, that raising their testoterone in this manner would be condusive to

it, but it seems it had the opposite affect on you. what if you were to mix it with 'none,more assertive,less

submissive, but good mood ? or AE for that matter,right? 'none +'rone+ 'nol ?

what if a male were to

accidentally or intentionally apply copulins onto himself?
    I've used copulins (EW) many times solo, in

combos and it didn't do jack for me. I didn't get any more horny, aggressive or insightful than normal. Moreover,

it stank like vinegar and didn't attraction or repel man, woman or beast.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

For me, using EW results in

things getting VERY hot and heavy and yes, almost aggressive.

"The Man" always reacts to EW - and fast

too, although I think other female forum members find it takes their partners longer to "warm up."

I don't think

any of us though have failed to get what we were looking for (if you catch my drift) when using EW.

PCC as I have

said before, does squat for me, but EW is a VERY different animal altogether..

Ail :-)
    Eight Words The Wiccan Rede Fulfill: 'An Ye Harm None, Do What Ye Will )O(

Stranger

So what pheromones should you

use to make other men (Straight men) more interested and attracted to you if you're a guy?

I've read that

-none makes you seem more alpha and that might make other males submit to you. But I'm not looking for that effect.

I'm trying figure if straight men can be attracted to another male.

I want people to notice me, not fear me for

being too... manly...? Maybe even a little sexually attracted (Twig their other side).

Perhaps its my fantasy or

maybe I'm just gay... but gay males don't interest me... straight males do...or maybe its because I've never met

another gay person or non-irritating gay person...

I hope this doesn't offend too many straight males out

there...but I'm trying to get a hit with a straight male.

Appreciate all help =D
    Thanks a Bunches!

Phero Guru

Default none

"I hope this doesn't

offend too many straight males out there...but I'm trying to get a hit with a straight male."

I don't think

it's very likely to happen. You might get hit on by a all-out lesbian though.
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

yeah those times i have tried

it they were in a mix. and when i say submisive i mean i just looses my assertiveness.

but useing it alone only

makes me feel horny.

i don't know about useing stright nones to get stright men but i get alot of hits from

guys when im useing ae. my sister even thold me "why are all the guys looking at you and not me" also i have gotten

a number from a guy at the dmv and been asked out by one at hardees'. but im assuming they are gay tho sence they

try to ask me out. other then that ae is the only thing i have gotten hits from guys. and with it its not more about

fear almost i think its more about respect.

Phero Enthusiast

Question interesting

i love this topic
    what

makes it so compelling is that every one has a different experience and so far nothing tried and true.....and yet

everything works for someone! im with koolking in that if a man is straight, he's straight...unless he's NOT lol.

but maybe your looking for someone who is comparitive to a straight man with the same qualities....so maybe finding

a 'mone that brings those qualities out rather than just attracting someone with those qualities already is the way

to go? maybe wearing the copulins and 'nol together would give you enough of a signiture that it would possibly

encourage atleast more purposeful interaction? hmmmmm....

The effects of increased

testosterone are similar to ROID-Rage. When I have high testosterone I am impatient, agressive, talkative, energetic

and sexually driven. I have Tested EW on myself to see the reaction.

For the first week It made me feel really

good as described above. This week it doesn't work any more on me. I must have gotten used to it.

It would

have the opposite effect on me than on slickracer. I would be more likely to pick a fight with guys around me or at

least be agressive hyper and anoying. I dont know what effect It would have on me if worn by a woman. I haven't met

one who I knew was wearing mones.
    24 year old, good looking, white guy SOE+NPA works like a charm
    Chikara no results nice scent
    Pherlure cant wear it; strong scent headache
    AA314 good stuff
    NPA girls get frisky, stinks
    A7 almost as good as NPA
    SOE legit

Phero Enthusiast

Red face no kidding...

For the first

week It made me feel really good as described above. This week it doesn't work any more on me. I must have

gotten used to it.
    wow i didnt think it was possible to be completely used to 'mones,only because i

guessed it had to affect you your whole life to some extent naturally.... but it makes sense because SOE/w got me

high first time i tried it, and now im cool with it and just feels good.

The link below is how I

tested EW.
    http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=15951

I found that testing the effects of

pheromones on myself to see their physiological effects helped me to understand their potential effects when worn in

social situations.
    24 year old, good looking, white guy SOE+NPA works like a charm
    Chikara no results nice scent
    Pherlure cant wear it; strong scent headache
    AA314 good stuff
    NPA girls get frisky, stinks
    A7 almost as good as NPA
    SOE legit

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by Lor
    wow i didnt think it

was possible to be completely used to 'mones,only because i guessed it had to affect you your whole life to some

extent naturally.... but it makes sense because SOE/w got me high first time i tried it, and now im cool with it and

just feels good.
    I get mone buzzes when I try a pheromone for the first time. I used to turn into a

freakin goofball while wearing alpha nol, though I've gotten used to that.

I should clarify my comment about

"copulins not doing jack" for me. Sniffing the bottle or applying to my body or clothing are neutral. That is, they

don't excite me or attract or repel men or women.

However, copulins emulating from an attractive woman propels

me straight into hog heaven. The scent of a woman, on a woman, is an amazing turn-on. Instant boner, accelerated

heartbeat, the works. To me copulins only make sense as part of the total package. Without the woman I don't

respond.

Quote Originally Posted by soulrift
    What I would

like to know is: What would an increase in testosterone levels do? Does it make men more aggressive? Like applying

andostenone/rone? I mean, what are the effects of an increase in testosterone.
    As I recall, in her

introductory comments for the copulin study that found increased testosterone (T), Astrid Jutte posited that the

increased T would be associated with increased attention focussed on whoever elicited the T increase. Simply put,

whether or not a man is consciously aware of it, he will focus more attention on a woman who increases his level of

T.

There is some evidence that exposure to a woman, in general raises T levels in men. If a woman wears

copulins that elicit more of an increase in T than the typical exposure-associated increase, the woman wearing the

copulins should get more male attention.

There's much more to it than this very basic explanation.

However, I hope that this gives you an idea of the concept behind copulin

use.

JVK

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by jvkohl
    As I recall, in

her introductory comments for the copulin study that found increased testosterone (T), Astrid Jutte posited that the

increased T would be associated with increased attention focussed on whoever elicited the T increase. Simply put,

whether or not a man is consciously aware of it, he will focus more attention on a woman who increases his level of

T.

There is some evidence that exposure to a woman, in general raises T levels in men. If a woman wears copulins

that elicit more of an increase in T than the typical exposure-associated increase, the woman wearing the copulins

should get more male attention.
    Hmm... What if it was a man (Say Man A) wearing Copulins? Would it

increase Man B's Testosterone levels?

If so, would Man A get more male attention as well? Since it was Man A

(The guy wearing copulins) who elicited the testosterone increase in the other males. Would the other males

unconsciously be attracted to Man A?

Or would an adverse reaction occur and an increase in Testosterone levels

in other males make them more aggressive towards Man A?

There's much more to it than this very

basic explanation. However, I hope that this gives you an idea of the concept behind copulin use.

JVK
    That already cleared up a load

Thanks JVK! Can't wait for your reply

Hmm... What if it

was a man (Say Man A) wearing Copulins? Would it increase Man B's Testosterone levels?
    No studies

have been done on this. However, since the copulin effect on hormones is most likely a conditioned response, visual

signals of masculinity from a man would probably overide the change in testosterone.

JVK

Stranger

No studies have

been done on this. However, since the copulin effect on hormones is most likely a conditioned response, visual

signals of masculinity from a man would probably overide the change in testosterone.

JVK
    Hmm... just clarifying...
    'visual

signals of masculinity from a man would probably overide the change in testosterone.' Does it mean that there

won't be a testosterone increase in the males? In other words, there would be no effect whatsoever on another male

if Man A wore copulins?

=D me again

TRUST me on this

one...

If you are a woman wearing EW, the testosterone rate of the guy concerned, skyrockets. Dolly and The

Countess will affirm this.

No idea how a male wearing copulins affects another male, but believe you me, EW is

The BOMB for women to use..! ^_~

Ail :-)
    Eight Words The Wiccan Rede Fulfill: 'An Ye Harm None, Do What Ye Will )O(

Hmm... just

clarifying...
    'visual signals of masculinity from a man would probably overide the change in testosterone.'

Does it mean that there won't be a testosterone increase in the males? In other words, there would be no effect

whatsoever on another male if Man A wore copulins?

=D me again
    As I indicated, there's

really no way to predict the change in testosterone, but that does not mean there would be no effect. You're

basically asking me to offer an opinion in a scenario that has not been tested. In this regard, I typically resort

to answers that incorporate research that has been done. For example:

"... a distributed neuronal network

... collectively integrates responses to olfactory and visual input. Studies of non-human mammals indicate that

visual input has relatively little impact on the development of sexual preferences."

"... interpretation of

[human] [orbitofrontal cortex] (OFC) responses suggests that face-evoked OFC activation may largely be due to

olfactory/pheromonal conditioning of sexual preferences and that OFC activation has minimal, if any, association

with reproductive function. Thus, the effect of olfactory/pheromonal input on hormones and the unconscious affect

of hormones on consciously perceived physically attractive features may be more associated with sexual preferences

than with reproductive function."

But, in this case, it might be fun to temper some

speculation.

Accordingly, if a man likes the smell of another man who is wearing copulins, his unlikely

hormone response (if it occurs) may or may not be associated with the combined affect on behavior of the other man

smelling like a woman's vagina when the other man should not smell like a woman's vagina. If the man wearing the

copulins looks like a woman's vagina, your guess is as good as mine about what could happen next, and whether or

not it might be related to a testosterone response.

JVK

Phero Dude

Perhaps its my fantasy or maybe I'm just gay... but gay males don't interest me... straight males do...or maybe

its because I've never met another gay person or non-irritating gay person...

!
    it's the thrill

of wanting something you can't have.

much like when a man knows a woman is solely lesbian but still

hits on her relentlessly

Stranger

"... a

distributed neuronal network ... collectively integrates responses to olfactory and visual input. Studies of

non-human mammals indicate that visual input has relatively little impact on the development of sexual

preferences."

"... interpretation of [human] [orbitofrontal cortex] (OFC) responses suggests that face-evoked

OFC activation may largely be due to olfactory/pheromonal conditioning of sexual preferences and that OFC activation

has minimal, if any, association with reproductive function. Thus, the effect of olfactory/pheromonal input on

hormones and the unconscious affect of hormones on consciously perceived physically attractive features may be more

associated with sexual preferences than with reproductive function."
    AHHH! XD too much jargon for me

:x

Does this mean that sexual preference can be based on 2 factors: sight and smell?

So, you must be both

visually and 'smell' attractive to be sexually desired?

Could you please help break it down for me in layman

terms please? =/

But, in this case, it might be fun to temper some speculation.

Accordingly,

if a man likes the smell of another man who is wearing copulins, his unlikely hormone response (if it occurs) may or

may not be associated with the combined affect on behavior of the other man smelling like a woman's vagina when the

other man should not smell like a woman's vagina. If the man wearing the copulins looks like a woman's vagina,

your guess is as good as mine about what could happen next, and whether or not it might be related to a testosterone

response.
    I don't understand this part as well =/ could you help clarify this please?
    So if a man

smells like a vagina, but does not look like one...what will happen o_o?

I understand that its only a

speculation. But I would like to understand what you've written. [An educated guess is better than none at all]

Thanks and sorry for being such a bother =/

I wonder if there's been a spike

in EW sales at men's prisons? You might be able to increase your attractiveness as resident bitch.

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    I wonder if there's

been a spike in EW sales at men's prisons? You might be able to increase your attractiveness as resident

bitch.
    better to wear the 'none and have your pick? im just guessing.....

Does this mean

that sexual preference can be based on 2 factors: sight and smell?
    I wrote a book about all this, and

also have a domain that's very complete. If you're interested enough to read, it would be better to read what

I've already put in lay terms (like the book) to increase your understanding. My current interests lie more in

pursuit of scientific explanations, thus, the jargon.

JVK

Stranger

Can someone who isn't that

discreet please either shed light on what he meant or share some of your own experience/knowledge?

Can't really

blame him (JVK) for trying to sell his books but I'm hoping this post will reach people who are willing to help and

explain the questions I have.

Please and Thank you. All experience or knowledge of this is welcomed.

Phero Enthusiast

There is also some recent

study that showed you have to taste right too.

Apparently people who are too close relatives may not taste good

to each other.

Tho I guess in some parts of the country it can be an acquired taste.

Brother and sister I can

understand. But definitely watchout for your cousins. Since they know they can never date you and you can never kiss

'n tell, they'll hump yo raw if given the chance.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information