Default -nol bombardement

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Taken from the

phermone reference library:

NOL: short for

androstenol. This could

be the "good brother" of

androstenone, since it

triggers reactions from girls like chattiness, talking attitude, giggling and so on. If you are wearing

androstenol, your

chances of striking up a long conversation or getting introduced with a good impression are consistently boosted

up.
    Detectability: Stealth, almost unnoticeable.
    Pros: Helps chattiness. Social responses.
    Cons: None

known.

I would like to know what would happen if you ODed on -nol, especially if you are a male <25

years old. Since its detectability is low and its cons are unknown (except that I heard it makes the wearer

depressed) what are the odds when you walk around like a -nol tree? Would that increase friendliness or would it

have effeminate overtones?

i think you are reading that

the wrong way. first of all you can't od on NOL. i don't think one person has ever experianced it yet. and people

can cover strips after stripes of SoE all over thier body with out seeing anything negative.

when i do wear alot

of NOL tho, sometiems it puts me in a daze other then that i don't see/feel any depressed.

I've basically swam in 'nol to

no ill-effect (SOE and chemset 'nol). On the contrary, the massive airhead chattiness is entertaining. Women I had

just met would not leave me alone and said whatever popped in their sweet little heads and pronto.

While

many claim 'nol is not sexual, humans are already very sexual. We are horny and don't need any help with that. The

initial meeting and relationship building is the hard part. Once you have a social and personal connection sex is a

natural progression if you hold up your side of the deal.

I've never suffered depression from wearing

'mones. A-1, nol, 'none, estratetraenol, it's all good. Many meats--especially beef--have additives which depress

me nearly every time I eat it. Never wear 'mones if you're depressed. They tend to make your state of mind

apparent to those around you. If you feel negative, 'mones will make you appear even worse.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

That is interesting. So can we

say "less is better" approach doesnt apply to -nol?

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

You probably can OD on-nol.

I've had complaints of headaches, and so have a couple others, I think. Plus, the effectiveness goes down after a

certain amount, and you start to get a "metallic" smell. Back when I was using CS -nol regularly I concluded one

drop was the maximum. Two was too much. Someone could do the math on that if they wanted to.

The other problem

is conversions, which are a problem with -nol more than some other mones. THe more you wear, the more problems you

could have with conversions into undesirable things, like more -none.

All this has been discussed before on the

forum.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Phero Enthusiast

Question conversion is my issue i think...

im

sensitive to the conversion...
    as soon as 10 hours go by im agressive.borderline rude, and not by nature. if it

isnt 'none im feeling, id really be interested to know what it is. i just make sure i stick to the amt im

comfortable with, and if im feeling like more would be fun, i apply it to clothing so that i can control what is in

my atmosphere a little better. wonder how long its on clothes for?

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    I've basically

swam in 'nol to no ill-effect (SOE and chemset 'nol). On the contrary, the massive airhead chattiness is

entertaining..
    What about beta-Androstenol? Do you think it will create the same effect?

Edit: Also

can there be any conversion if -nol is applied on clothes?

I usually apply 'mones to my

clothing. They get more air time and last much longer. Obviously the heavy bacteria action on skin makes for quicker

breakdown of 'nol. If you're a sweaty dude--especially with summer heat--'nol is bound to have a short life.

I

haven't tried beta-Androstenol yet. It sounds promising so I'll probably buy the chemset bottle someday.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Well I decided to experiment with

the Lucky 7 chem set today. Before work, I put on a drop of -nol, and a drop of Estratetraenol. Then I put on 2

sprays of LT. No -none today. Which is rare for me. And let me say, EVERYONE WAS TALKING MY EAR OFF!!! And I do mean

everyone. And I felt absolutely incredible. I drink coffee EVERYDAY I work. I need it to stay alert... NOT TODAY!!!

I felt more relaxed and confident than I ever felt in my entire life. I'm definitly attributing this to mainly the

Estratetraenol. I've had some pretty good power trips on -nol. But today was ridiculous. Thank you Bruce!!! I

can't wait til' tommorow!

Stranger

good for u

Quote Originally Posted by smoothflowing
    good for u

lol I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not!

Stranger

I'm in a really good mood

and enjoyed hearing someone elses good news

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by Fuse
    Well I decided to

experiment with the Lucky 7 chem set today. Before work, I put on a drop of -nol, and a drop of Estratetraenol. Then

I put on 2 sprays of LT. No -none today. Which is rare for me. And let me say, EVERYONE WAS TALKING MY EAR OFF!!!

And I do mean everyone. And I felt absolutely incredible. I drink coffee EVERYDAY I work. I need it to stay alert...

NOT TODAY!!! I felt more relaxed and confident than I ever felt in my entire life. I'm definitly attributing this

to mainly the Estratetraenol. I've had some pretty good power trips on -nol. But today was ridiculous. Thank you

Bruce!!! I can't wait til' tommorow!
    I notice the same with estratetraenol.

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by DrSmellThis
    You

probably can OD on-nol. I've had complaints of headaches, and so have a couple others, I think. .
    i

once wore two full soe gels as an experiment to work. we had a meeting that day and originally sat up front. i sat

down next to one of the girls whom normally didn't pay too much attention to me. she looked over at me quickly got

a stunned look and immediately bimbo-sillyness ensued. a few minutes later my boss kicked me out of my chair as i

was in his seat.

i moved to the back of the room sat down. this time next to a woman i knew always liked my

mone scent. she looked at me stunned turned away. a moment later she looked at me said "wheeewww im getting a

headache i feel like im stoned" she got up and before switching seats said " it's not you"

so i do think it is

possible to od on nol. maybe not easy to do but everybody has their limits.

i also went on a job interview

wearing 1 full soe gel. during the beginning of my interview the manager remarked "are you nervous? your making me

nervous" i didn't get the job but 3 months later he called me back like i was a long lost friend and offered me a

job.

When I read responses like

that, I look at my SOE bottle, look at the screen, look at the bottle again and wonder what am I doing wrong.

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by chromeboy
    When I

read responses like that, I look at my SOE bottle, look at the screen, look at the bottle again and wonder what am I

doing wrong.
    takes time to figure out the products for you. it also depends on who you interact with as

some are really sensitive others are not.

soe is very easy product to use.

in general start small work

your way up in regards to doses. (all products) and sometimes cutting back on my doses has worked even better.

with all products it does really help if you initiate contact.

Quote Originally Posted by jollysnowdevil
    takes

time to figure out the products for you. it also depends on who you interact with as some are really sensitive

others are not.

soe is very easy product to use.

in general start small work your way up in regards to

doses. (all products) and sometimes cutting back on my doses has worked even better.

with all products it does

really help if you initiate contact.
    Im 23. Average looking, average height (5'8'') average built. Im

mainly interacting with girls under the age of 25. I am generally relaxed and easy to talk with. I also apply 3

inches of SOE on my chin and when I am testing Chikara, I use 3 sprays on clothes. I have never used both of them,

since I would like to see the impact of individual phermones.

In fact I would like to go for the chem set, but I

want to be absolutely certain that SOE or Chikara does not work for me. My goal is to get social hits at this time.

I am going for the "girl behind the counter" or "the girl who works out next to you in the gym" hits. Only after

then I will add -none into my arsenal.

Im 23. Average

looking, average height (5'8'') average built. Im mainly interacting with girls under the age of 25. I am

generally relaxed and easy to talk with. I also apply 3 inches of SOE on my chin and when I am testing Chikara, I

use 3 sprays on clothes. I have never used both of them, since I would like to see the impact of individual

phermones.

In fact I would like to go for the chem set, but I want to be absolutely certain that SOE or Chikara

does not work for me. My goal is to get social hits at this time. I am going for the "girl behind the counter" or

"the girl who works out next to you in the gym" hits. Only after then I will add -none into my arsenal.

What is your personality like? Are you open, shy, and so on. I think it makes a lot of difference.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Dude

What about

beta-Androstenol? Do you think it will create the same effect?

Edit: Also can there be any conversion if -nol is

applied on clothes?
    While alpha-nol can create the airheaded chattiness, beta-nol facilitates

communication on a more personal level. People befriend you quickly under the presence of betanol, and take a

liking to you right away. People around you become fast friends too.

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    What is your

personality like? Are you open, shy, and so on. I think it makes a lot of difference.
    I am here in the

UK for my PhD and English is my second language. In my native country, I am not shy at all when talking with girls

and I am generally partly-cocky and funny.

Although I speak good English, speaking with girls my age (around 23)

in a foreign language gets tricky. I have to learn the culture and social codes in order to maintain a fluff talk.

Otherwise my conversations end quite quickly.

That is why I go for mainly -nol products to open up the girls and

have THEM do the talking, because I need months before I can speak slang/everyday language like they do. But I am

always open and smile while speaking with them.

Phero Enthusiast

Question research time....

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma
    While

alpha-nol can create the airheaded chattiness, beta-nol facilitates communication on a more personal level. People

befriend you quickly under the presence of betanol, and take a liking to you right away. People around you become

fast friends too.
    now i have to know! why do you think products dont contain the beta'nol

predominantly? i have to limit my alpha'nol use (i cant bathe in the stuff,lol) due to conversion... does the beta

convert as easily/quickly? i am hearing so much good stuff about this beta'nol that now i have to do more

research!!! thanks for any additional info...

When I read

responses like that, I look at my SOE bottle, look at the screen, look at the bottle again and wonder what am I

doing wrong.
    Precisely the same feeling I have..
    Hmm..

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by Lor
    now i have to

know! why do you think products dont contain the beta'nol predominantly? i have to limit my alpha'nol use (i cant

bathe in the stuff,lol) due to conversion... does the beta convert as easily/quickly? i am hearing so much good

stuff about this beta'nol that now i have to do more research!!! thanks for any additional

info...
    I know noting about betanol conversion, sorry. I can say that the prime effects seem to

last about 2-3 hours. Seems about the same as the life of alpha-nol. I have noticed that mixing beta and alpha nol

together can create the same senations as an all out alpha nol OD. I've mixed the two in high doses before, and

people started complaining of headaches and what not.

Overally betanol is a very good pheromone IMO, and I've

actually been replacing the alpha nol in my mixes with betanol lately. It isn't as fun, jovial and uplifting as

alpha nol, but for the purposes of really facilitating quality communication and building rapport with others,

betanol does a much better job.

I actually used a product that contained betanol in conjunction with A314 to an

internship interview recently, and since having been hired, have been wearing that combo almost everyday with good

results. Good stuff.

Another effect that people have reported while using betanol in high doses is a kind of

'truth serum' like effect. I've noticed this a few times, though it wasn't really a matter of anyone spilling

out some big secret. Its been more a matter of people delving deeper into personal conversation topics than one

would be usually comfortable discussing so casually. After a while they seem to recompose themselves and break away

from the subject, but its a cool effect while it does happen.

Phero Enthusiast

Another effect that people

have reported while using betanol in high doses is a kind of 'truth serum' like effect. I've noticed this a few

times, though it wasn't really a matter of anyone spilling out some big secret. Its been more a matter of people

delving deeper into personal conversation topics than one would be usually comfortable discussing so casually. After

a while they seem to recompose themselves and break away from the subject, but its a cool effect while it does

happen.
    wow, thanks sigma.. this is good stuff. i think im getting the difference a little better now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma
    Overally betanol

is a very good pheromone IMO, and I've actually been replacing the alpha nol in my mixes with betanol lately. It

isn't as fun, jovial and uplifting as alpha nol, but for the purposes of really facilitating quality communication

and building rapport with others, betanol does a much better job.

I actually used a product that contained

betanol in conjunction with A314 to an internship interview recently, and since having been hired, have been wearing

that combo almost everyday with good results. Good stuff.

Another effect that people have reported while using

betanol in high doses is a kind of 'truth serum' like effect. I've noticed this a few times, though it wasn't

really a matter of anyone spilling out some big secret. Its been more a matter of people delving deeper into

personal conversation topics than one would be usually comfortable discussing so casually. After a while they seem

to recompose themselves and break away from the subject, but its a cool effect while it does happen.

Sounds like they will work perfectly for my current situation.

Lor,

There are several

things you can do to reduce the conversions.

Primarily, don't apply to sweaty areas. These naturally harbour

lots of bacteria that feast on pheromones. You also can ensure that your application spots are not washed too little

or too much (bascially, you need to manage your skin bacteria). The last one that comes to mind is applying

essential oils under your applications.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Phero Enthusiast

Default hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by CptKipling
    Lor,

There

are several things you can do to reduce the conversions.

Primarily, don't apply to sweaty areas. These

naturally harbour lots of bacteria that feast on pheromones. You also can ensure that your application spots are not

washed too little or too much (bascially, you need to manage your skin bacteria). The last one that comes to mind is

applying essential oils under your applications.
    thats what it is....
    i always apply after a

shower,possibly the antibacterial soap? the EO's are def a good idea, i have a bunch when i used to teach

aromatherepy so that could be fun too. thanks alot,CPT!

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

The Kip gives good advice.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

I am here in

the UK for my PhD and English is my second language. In my native country, I am not shy at all when talking with

girls and I am generally partly-cocky and funny.

Although I speak good English, speaking with girls my age

(around 23) in a foreign language gets tricky. I have to learn the culture and social codes in order to maintain a

fluff talk. Otherwise my conversations end quite quickly.

That is why I go for mainly -nol products to open up

the girls and have THEM do the talking, because I need months before I can speak slang/everyday language like they

do. But I am always open and smile while speaking with them.

Could I get more opinions on this

particular situation? Both phermone-wise but also on how to get familiar with everday British conversation topics,

how to sustain fluff talk etc..

If by "overdose" you mean a

response beyond expectations or desirability, I'd say yes.

My experiences with A-nol ODs are that people

(including myself) get giddy and intoxicated. Then headaches and eventually conversion to a repulsive

smell.

You can get a certain high on the stuff. I'd love to get on an amusement park ride in close quarters

with a woman wearing lots of a-nol.

As to conversions, I've noticed that SOE on the BACK of my hand converts

rapidly to something rank and offputting but not so elsewhere on my body. I think that's the A-rone.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information