Close

Phero Enthusiast

Question feedback from the guys....

visit-red-300x50PNG
    im curious

about something...
    i work in a place that an EX frequents and although we dont talk (except for an occasional "hey"

) we dont dislike each other,either. since i started wearing 'mones at work, he has started looking for something

when he orders... i mean looking into my eyes and literally searching for something. since his girlfriend isnt

especially social,i find the extra time he takes ordering from me risky on his part ( he can order from other

people, it never has to be me)...... i guess what im wondering is if the 'mones might be sending out a false "im

interested" signal. what would a guy be looking for? is there a way we look (dilating pupils,ect.) that clues you

in? i think he's confused with conflicting information.

Phero Dude

More likely that the 'mones are

sending out a "you should be interested in me" signal.They arent going to tell others that you want them,but more

along the lines of they should want you
    "The wages of sin is death.But after taxes it's just sort of a tired feeling realy." -Ellen DeGeneres

Banned User

Of course this is what

has happened. I for instance wear mones at work and know that my personal odor has a lot to do with the attraction

of men. I'm always told how hot I am, and what a hot piece of pussy I look like (breasts and ass and face are my

main features I'm told). I think you are experiencing a combination of your personal sexual scent with the mones

and this is different for each user.

Phero Dude

Copulins are secreted by females

to signal ovulation, for the purpose of elliciting sexual advances from males during a woman's most fertile stages.

At the most fundamental level, copulins literally project an "i'm ovulating, I want sex" image towards males.

This is very different from the role that male pheromones have. While it doesn't directly project a sense of

wanting him, it does project a sense of being ready for sex. Of course when you're dealing with human attraction,

things are far more complicated, but that is the basic role that copulins play.

It may not be the 'mones. Maybe

he never stopped caring for you. When you're away from someone you were once intimate it's natural to miss them.

Maybe regret the breakup. Often you don't appreciate the good thing you had until it's gone. If he sees you at

work regularly, it can only fan the flames if something still flickers inside.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Phero Enthusiast

Thumbs up all that was GOOD

all those answers

make sense...
    he's definately someone who gives off a "watch how i dont need you " vibe, so i am convinced more

than ever that the role 'mones play in conveying messages is at the very least moderately responsible, and in this

case waving a flag,lol. another interesting thing about what Sigma said about copulins.... i wear the amt. found in

SOE/w, and havent even tried wearing the EW i have comming to me in the mail... i can only imagine the reaction i

will get this weekend. Fulltilt, you def have more than 'mones going for you, your borderline dangerous lol, but

now that i think about it im told i give off a sex vibe without 'mones and im not particularly striking.....'mones

must be a magnifying glass. that corroberates Tim. Gegogi, it was 5-6 weeks of nothing but sex till he decided to

drop off the earth, if there feelings,he definately didnt say it! wouldnt that be an interesting twist ....

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    It may not

be the 'mones. Maybe he never stopped caring for you. When you're away from someone you were once intimate it's

natural to miss them. Maybe regret the breakup. Often you don't appreciate the good thing you had until it's gone.

If he sees you at work regularly, it can only fan the flames if something still flickers inside.
    very

true it could be feelings still lingering.

if u started wearing mones after the breakup it i would say he is

picking up on the different signature. he detects something different about you

or maybe your new signature

reminds him of the signature you produced with him when you were intament.

Phero Enthusiast

Red face guys confuse me...

very true

it could be feelings still lingering.
    im pretty confused when it comes to guys and their feelings, i

think that if something is stated ("non-commited" "open-relationship") then i pretty much leave it at that, knowing

to try for anything more is a waste of time.pheromones for me started out to be a search to lighten up what i am

giving-off now, which i assume must be on the heavy-side. i found a few things i thought complimented and brightened

my signiture, but not especially sexual (hadnt tried the EW yet,lol). i try to not even make eye contact for the

sake of his girl, whom i wish to stay neutral with. i cant imagine there would be feelings after 5 weeks. its got to

be sex. shoot, i was replaced imediately,LOL!

Phero Guru

Default none

I find that there's a

mixed bag of emotions going on. For instance, one woman who was exposed to me and my mones for quite a while on an

average of 4 times a week for about 10-15 minutes (business setting) finally blurted out to me something like this:

"I know you want to have an affair with me but I love my husband dearly, he's not perfect but I'm not going down

that road". Well, she caught me off guard. I had only worn mones and had not ever indicated any interest in her

other than normal social interactions, I was pleasant to her because she was pleasant to me. Only the mones were

the difference and she concocted a whole scenario from nothing but her exposure to AE/m (that's all I used to wear

for a good long time).

I went on a date with this quite large woman. She's nice looking but I just can't

deal with large women. I had no idea what she looked like before picking her up for this date. I was wearing a

heavy dose of APC (old and better APC, heavy in none). The date was a movie and so we went. When we go in, the

about 18 years of age woman taking the tickets was affected considerably by the mones (I really could tell, she

just got all glazed over eyes and was fidgeting terrifically) she blurted out: "You two are the most amazing couple

I've ever seen, you must be so in love!!!". Naturally, I was flabbergasted but maintained my cool. It didn't

help that "Patty" was beaming throughout the movie.

My point is that we know that mones produce some

reaction but what we don't know is exactly: what's going thru their minds, do we? We could all try to find out

by asking our successes something like: "what was your first impression of me, were you thinking "wow, stud of the

decade" or "warm, friendly sort", or "whatever'. We really just don't know do we?

FTR: I'm not sure

that's really you. Have you had a mild stroke or something?
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

Phero Enthusiast

Talking koolking1

omg that was out of control

hilarious-
    finally blurted out to me something like this: "I know you want to have an affair with me but I

love my husband dearly, he's not perfect but I'm not going down that road". Well, she caught me off guard.
    i would have loved to be working with you on that day!
    When we go in, the about 18 years of age

woman taking the tickets was affected considerably by the mones (I really could tell, she just got all glazed over

eyes and was fidgeting terrifically) she blurted out: "You two are the most amazing couple I've ever seen, you must

be so in love!!!". Naturally, I was flabbergasted but maintained my cool. It didn't help that "Patty" was beaming

throughout the movie.
    again, totally hilarious,given your feelings for this woman. man, we have to hang

out! anyhoo, this forum is great for feedback,i dont know how much guts i have to actually ask what someone

first thought of me when i use this stuff....or when i dont,lol. id rather post here.....i feel safe here....

Phero Guru

Default Hi Lor...

laughing here, you may

get your wish. I used to live in Tampa for 10 years and I get down there about every 6 months. It would be fun to

go out and test mones with say 4 people wearing them!!! The movie "incident" happened at that theater in Palma

Ceia. And, there's been a more than a few times that I've missed being able to go to the corner store and get a

good "Cuban". I moved up here to be with my girlfriend but I sure miss Tampa and the late late nights!!!
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

Phero Enthusiast

Talking let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by koolking1
    laughing here, you may get your wish. I used to live in Tampa for 10 years and I get down there

about every 6 months. It would be fun to go out and test mones with say 4 people wearing them!!! The movie

"incident" happened at that theater in Palma Ceia. And, there's been a more than a few times that I've missed

being able to go to the corner store and get a good "Cuban". I moved up here to be with my girlfriend but I sure

miss Tampa and the late late nights!!!
    HAHAHA no way! i believe my email is on profile, let me know if you

make it back! i have JUST turned on a few friends to the 'mones and now all they want to do is experiment....im

about to post my first sucessful experiment that happened today, but the coolest thing about NOT keeping 'mones a

secret is that when all your friends are using, you can mix-match-and share! it will be hard not to know someone

with whatever 'mone ive been dying to try at any point in time soon,lol. mua-hahahaha, pheromone fever!

Thread Information