Close

Phero Dude

Default Quiet responses from SoE?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Okay...heres

the set up.I drive a cab.Fun job,lots of human contact and occasionaly attractive women actualy get in the car with

me(Dont get your hopes up guys...the cab driver/cute chick fantasy is alot of hype...they usualy arent that cute and

they dont hit on cab drivers.)Anyway,I have been wearing SoE by itself for several days at work,and I have noticed

that in many cases,people get realy quiet and introverted with me.Not standoffish or scared,just quiet and very

thoughtful.Sort of "lost in thier own world."

I have had numerous people who seem to respond the way I have come

to expect from SoE...chatty,friendly and outgoing.But the introverted response is kinda strange.I have been paying

quite alot of attention to peoples reaction to me on a day to day basis just for the sake of making sure they are

comfortable and Im not annoying them,but this is the first time I have worn pheromones in the cab and I have noticed

a distinct difference with the "quiet" response.Some passengers are naturaly quiet,but what I am seeing seems more

profound and affected that simply being tired and quiet.

Anybody have any thoughts on this phenomenon?

P.S. I have also noticed that many people seem to be tipping better.No joke.And many of them seem to act like Im

doing them a favor to be taking thier money.SoE strikes again.
    "The wages of sin is death.But after taxes it's just sort of a tired feeling realy." -Ellen DeGeneres

Journeyman

You may also want to try Liquid

trust , For increasing your tips , That would be a good experiement.

Phero Enthusiast

Red face i know what it might be....

tim,
    the

first time i used SOE/w, i was spacey and high for atleast 30 minutes, maybe longer. i have since gotten used to my

'mones and dont notice anything other than feeling more positive/upbeat, and so maybe if your wearing it a bit

strong or some customers are sensitive, they are reacting to the androstenol that is in both the men and women's

formulas. as far as the cute chick/cabby fantasy, i want to hear if you try anything like TE or AE mixed with your

SOE .....my 2 cents worth is that in order for a cute chick to be forward (especially if she isnt to begin with)

adding the more agressive pheromones may be incentive for her to take a chance. i could be wrong.

Phero Dude

Well...along with my little

bottle of SoE I did in fact reorder AE as well.Altho the hits I got from AE were somewhat sporadic,they were never

the less quite obvious.As for the SoE...I got a hit just a little while ago.

There is a fast food resturaunt

near me that I frequent (far to often Im afraid)One of the women who works there has always been sort of cold and

unresponsive to me ever since the first time I met her.She has been there about two years,so its not like she hasnt

had plenty of opportunity to warm up to me the way the others have.Long story short,she walked me to my car today

and talked to me more today than all the interactions we have had over the last two years.I spent several minuets in

close proximity to her waiting for my order and when I had finished eating she even came out into the dining area

and cleared my table for me.Very odd behavior for a woman that previously would say hi,take my order and go on about

her life.
    "The wages of sin is death.But after taxes it's just sort of a tired feeling realy." -Ellen DeGeneres

Phero Enthusiast

Cool confirmation of SOE?

so Tim, you were

wearing just the SOE that day you got ms. indifference to notice you? thats good to know, i notice alot of people

asking for the reaction from just individual products and so far nothing but good stuff from the SOE products. i

have to admit im turned on by the escapades of a cabby so keep me posted

The first time I wore SOE it

felt like I was kind of high. I became jittery and quiet.
    24 year old, good looking, white guy SOE+NPA works like a charm
    Chikara no results nice scent
    Pherlure cant wear it; strong scent headache
    AA314 good stuff
    NPA girls get frisky, stinks
    A7 almost as good as NPA
    SOE legit

Thread Information