Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Default SOE roll bottle scent different from gel packs

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Okay, so I heard this before from another poster and I'm thinking it might be the oil carrier... who

knows. However, I loved the scent of the SOE gel packs... it was more masculine, musky type smell... really worked

out well for me. However, just got the SOE roll bottle and it smells like an old lady's perfume. I know what people

mean now by feeling like wuss wearing too much SOE... but I wore an entire gel pack of SOE scented before and had

the best hits I've ever had + loved the scent/aura too.

I just hope Love Scent will let me exchange for the

packs... any of you guys notice this?

Phero Pro

muscle what i do agree is that

gel application allows for that aura effect to come across, no other method can really do that

unless you

know the method i invented!

and what method would that

be?

Phero Pro

lense paper

Quote Originally Posted by bronzie
    lense

paper
    You must be popular around here bronzie... I agree with Gegogi in asking what the hell you are

smoking.

Actually the correct spelling is

"lens paper," not "lense paper." I would only use lens paper in a desparate situation, e.g., worldwide shortage of

Zip-Zags.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Muscle4Hire
    You must be

popular around here bronzie... I agree with Gegogi in asking what the hell you are smoking.
    muscle

did i miss gegogi comments, could you kindly direct me to the post?

yes im popular, im a popular guy...

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    Actually the

correct spelling is "lens paper," not "lense paper." I would only use lens paper in a desparate situation, e.g.,

worldwide shortage of Zip-Zags.
    interesting...

muscle did i

miss gegogi comments, could you kindly direct me to the post?

yes im popular, im a popular guy...

"Sheesh, Bronzie you're trying amazingly hard to read something into my post that isn't

there. In fact you appear to be hallucinating prose in a bad way." -Gegogi

What I'm saying is explain more

about the lens paper technique.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Muscle4Hire
    Okay, so

I heard this before from another poster and I'm thinking it might be the oil carrier... who knows. However, I loved

the scent of the SOE gel packs... it was more masculine, musky type smell... really worked out well for me. However,

just got the SOE roll bottle and it smells like an old lady's perfume. I know what people mean now by feeling like

wuss wearing too much SOE... but I wore an entire gel pack of SOE scented before and had the best hits I've ever

had + loved the scent/aura too.

I just hope Love Scent will let me exchange for the packs... any of you guys

notice this?

you know, the gel pack in my experience, are great... i got DITHL, look from a couple of

lass's and my family was so chatty around me...
    the roll not work that well for me.. i'm gonna order some gel

pack, there work so much better.
    cheers,
    darkpoet3113

I can't tell any difference

between the fragrance attributes of the gel-pack versus roll-on. I hope those who think there is a difference

aren't merely sniffing the site where they apply the product immediately after they apply it. Give it a few

minutes, then see if you still think there's a difference.

Personally, the roll-on is so much more

convenient to use that I rarely use the gel-packs. Initially, they were meant only for use as samples of the

fragrance associated with the active compounds.

I have posted a video of responses by women and by men to SoE

products at

http://.com/Pheromone-enhancedproducts.html

In each case, the

roll-on was used.

JVK

Stranger

[quote=jvkohl]I can't tell

any difference between the fragrance attributes of the gel-pack versus roll-on. I hope those who think there is a

difference aren't merely sniffing the site where they apply the product immediately after they apply it. Give it a

few minutes, then see if you still think there's a difference.

Personally, the roll-on is so much more

convenient to use that I rarely use the gel-packs. Initially, they were meant only for use as samples of the

fragrance associated with the active compounds.

I have posted a video of responses by women and by men to SoE

products at

http://.com/Pheromone-enhancedproducts.ht

ml

In each case, the roll-on was used.

JVK

to be honest, it's not the smell i was

worries about it was the effective, between the two... i don't know about the other guy/gals.. but i think the

gelpacks, work better, in my opinion... nice video thanks,
    cheers,
    darkpoet3113

Very cool video JVK.

I've

had girls say (and do) similar things to how the first girl was describing it.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Quote Originally Posted by CptKipling
    Very cool video

JVK.

I've had girls say (and do) similar things to how the first girl was describing

it.
    Thanks, so have I --from the beginning, when I was experimenting only with the active

ingredients. It's hard to imagine anyone faking the response, and the response to the SoE/women seems equally

good.

Note that no one involved with SoE products had anything to do with the show that featured the

products. I didn't even know about the show until I asked why my site traffic increased so dramatically, and one of

the Forum members told me that the show aired in England.

JVK

Quote Originally Posted by jvkohl
    I have posted

a video of responses by women and by men to SoE products at

http://.com/Pheromone-enhancedproducts.ht

ml

In each case, the roll-on was used.

JVK
    That is a great video. Though I would

love to see how twin guys would do with and without pheromones. The twins were attractive already and seeing

not-quite-attractive guys' experiments would be quite invaluable in that respect.

But then again, if nol and

rone works for these girls, then why do we guys use rone and nol; and more importantly, why is it a bad idea to use

none in phermone products?

Thanks for the video again!

The girls (as did the red-haired

celebrity) used SoE/women, which contains the copulin mix and also contains androstenol. What made you think they

were using nol and rone? SoE (for men) contains nol and rone. The reasoning behind the formulations is explained in

the paragraph below the link to the video at the following

URL:

http://.com/Pheromone-enhancedproducts.html

JVK
    [url][

/url]

Quote Originally Posted by chromeboy
    That is a great video. Though I would love to see how twin guys would do with and

without pheromones. The twins were attractive already and seeing not-quite-attractive guys' experiments would be

quite invaluable in that respect.

But then again, if nol and rone works for these girls, then why do we guys

use rone and nol; and more importantly, why is it a bad idea to use none in phermone products?

Thanks for

the video again!

The girls (as

did the red-haired celebrity) used SoE/women, which contains the copulin mix and also contains androstenol.
    Oh I thought SoE was unisex. Sorry, my mistake.

P.S.:But still, it would be awesome to see and

compare what sort of reaction do guys get on a video.

Oh I thought SoE

was unisex. Sorry, my mistake.

P.S.:But still, it would be awesome to see and compare what sort of

reaction do guys get on a video.
    An unpublished study done by a colleague's student

several years ago used 1 mg/ml androsterone on a male who interacted with females while playing a game called "Mind

Trap." Though the women reported no difference in attraction to the male whether or not he was wearing the

androsterone, other people rated the interaction and a trend was shown: more body language indicative of greater

attraction/interest when the male was wearing the androsterone. I suspect it would be difficult to show even a trend

if the study was done on twin males--unless a few hundred women participated. The problem is with statistical

significance, and the amount of effort and money that it takes to design and execute a study with a large number of

participants.

JVK

An unpublished

study done by a colleague's student several years ago used 1 mg/ml androsterone on a male who interacted with

females while playing a game called "Mind Trap." Though the women reported no difference in attraction to the male

whether or not he was wearing the androsterone, other people rated the interaction and a trend was shown: more body

language indicative of greater attraction/interest when the male was wearing the androsterone. I suspect it would be

difficult to show even a trend if the study was done on twin males--unless a few hundred women participated. The

problem is with statistical significance, and the amount of effort and money that it takes to design and execute a

study with a large number of participants.

JVK
    Having just passed from my regression

analysis course, I really understand the problems associated with statistical significance.

Several things

attracted my attention in that video

1- Phermones DO work even if you do not go and talk to somebody. In other

words phermones DO get you noticed even if you just stand still. Approaching or not approaching might be a cultural

issue (i.e. in most of the cases men are expected to initiate the conversation) or depends on self-confidence, but

as a conclusion phermones work even if you do not initiate a conversation or talk to people.

2- Range of the

phermones are quite high. The second girl received attention from over the other side of the bar. I know really

believe that phermones are received by antoher super-sensitive organ other than the standard smelling "apparatus" in

the nose.

It was really interesting and I hope more of such video experiments will be done in the future.

Phero Pro

SOE is a class A product , no

doubt, its helped me and will continue to buy it in the future.

However

I have a concern with the

legitimacy with this video in regards to showing the effectivness of this product, especially the "twins" segment,

it seems highly edited and Choreographed, especially of the men approaching the 2 girls, it looks acted with close

ups of the men involved. The men, it seems are not in thier natural pub enviroment and behaviour simply because they

have to play up to a video camera hovering over them! It looks staged.

it seems

highly edited and Choreographed, especially of the men approaching the 2 girls, it looks acted with close ups of the

men involved. The men, it seems are not in thier natural pub enviroment and behaviour simply because they have to

play up to a video camera hovering over them! It looks staged.
    It does, but I assume it was a

re-enactment of how phermones are SUPPOSED to work.

Phero Pro

It does, but I

assume it was a re-enactment of how phermones are SUPPOSED to work.
    I didnt get that feeling that it

was supposed to be a re- enactment, at times the camera was hidden behind the bar as if it were conceled, then at

times it was in everyones face. My assumption was it was meant to show in real time how pheromones effect men in a

pub. But it was obviously staged with actors.

I can't tell

any difference between the fragrance attributes of the gel-pack versus roll-on. I hope those who think there is a

difference aren't merely sniffing the site where they apply the product immediately after they apply it. Give it a

few minutes, then see if you still think there's a difference.
    I am 100% percent sure there is a

significant difference... I still have the empty scented SOE gel pack and sniffed the pack in my left hand , the

roll bottle in my right.... the pack has a more musky, manly smell. I think the oil carrier might have something to

do with it. Also, the gel pack gave me a halo effect (absolutely magnetic) and the roll bottle gave me a tame baby

tiger SOE effect.

jvkohl, I would ask a lot of the members around here because I read this from a lot of other

users...

Oh and thanks for the video... it definately is not an objective documentary by any means but its

still cool to see people relating the same effects.

Anybody doubting SOE gel packs? Go apply one full pack to

your arms and neck, walk into Abercrombie on a Saturday at lunch time... I did this and got so many stares that I

walked out like holy sh-t.

Cool

SOE is a class A

product , no doubt, its helped me and will continue to buy it in the future.

However

I have a concern

with the legitimacy with this video in regards to showing the effectivness of this product, especially the "twins"

segment, it seems highly edited and Choreographed, especially of the men approaching the 2 girls, it looks acted

with close ups of the men involved. The men, it seems are not in thier natural pub enviroment and behaviour simply

because they have to play up to a video camera hovering over them! It looks staged.
    I notice that the

second twin (Eve) was leaning againt the bar with her hips stuck out, a classic I'm a slut come talk to me

pose.
    Maybe the extra body language gave more men the green light to initiate conversation.

In any effect

I think SOE is worth a look.

DCW

I didnt get

that feeling that it was supposed to be a re- enactment, at times the camera was hidden behind the bar as if it were

conceled, then at times it was in everyones face. My assumption was it was meant to show in real time how pheromones

effect men in a pub. But it was obviously staged with actors.
    That is called crappy British televisionry

Nonetheless, the real thing that concerned me was these two things

Quote Originally Posted by me before
    1- Phermones DO

work even if you do not go and talk to somebody. In other words phermones DO get you noticed even if you just stand

still. Approaching or not approaching might be a cultural issue (i.e. in most of the cases men are expected to

initiate the conversation) or depends on self-confidence, but as a conclusion phermones work even if you do not

initiate a conversation or talk to people.

2- Range of the phermones are quite high. The second girl received

attention from over the other side of the bar. I know really believe that phermones are received by antoher

super-sensitive organ other than the standard smelling "apparatus" in the nose.
    And since Dr.Kohl is

hosting the video, this means that he also confirms these two elements, given that you apply the correct amount.

Banned User

Won't it be sick if there was

a video of a person who was wearing pheromones and a spy cam. Showing us
    1. How correctly to wear it.
    2. How it fx

other people
    3. How to notice some key aspects

And it's fun

And since

Dr.Kohl is hosting the video, this means that he also confirms these two elements, given that you apply the correct

amount.
    I put the edited segment on my site because it was good for product marketing. I don't

confirm anything! The title of the show is "The Aphrodisiac Test" and SoE products have never been marketed as

aphrodisiacs. I've commented negatively about "twin studies" that supposedly show other products work. The only

thing that such studies show are what the producers of the show want to show. The fact that they featured the SoE

products has some entertainment value and some of the comments support product use, but this is not a representation

of research and definitely not a documentary or reinactment. Hope everyone will just take it at face value, and not

try to read into it. Come on, folks--other products featured were Bull's Testicles, horney goat weed -- no wonder

the SoE products come off smelling like a rose. Besides, you all have a choice. If you want science -- see the

scientific evidence page of or

JVK

Phero Pro

I put the edited

segment on my site because it was good for product marketing. I don't confirm anything! The title of the show is

"The Aphrodisiac Test" and SoE products have never been marketed as aphrodisiacs. I've commented negatively about

"twin studies" that supposedly show other products work. The only thing that such studies show are what the

producers of the show want to show. The fact that they featured the SoE products has some entertainment value and

some of the comments support product use, but this is not a representation of research and definitely not a

documentary or reinactment. Hope everyone will just take it at face value, and not try to read into it. Come on,

folks--other products featured were Bull's Testicles, horney goat weed -- no wonder the SoE products come off

smelling like a rose. Besides, you all have a choice. If you want science -- see the scientific evidence page of

or

JVK

bad marketing often

means exposure to your product, and in the end its about sales, if you can get the sales you want, who cares about

how good or bad the marketing is, as long as it doesnt offend too many people, and is politally correct?,thats where

we hit a brick wall, are pheromones politcally correct? my guess is no.

JVK,if you went to alaska and fought

off a polar bear with a bottle of scent of eros, i bet your chances on bieng interviewed by letterman and the rest

of those late night hosts would be pretty strong. Now thats what i call marketing!!

Default Wtf??

I strongly resent the

"crappy British televisionary" comment, to be honest, and I watched that entire programme when it aired here in

Scotland.

Toyah Wilcox (referred to as the flame-haired celebrity) was a massive pop singer here in the 80's and

was used in that programme because her cynicism of such products is absolutely legendary over here. She is VERY

difficult to convince of anything, and over and above that, has a highly abrasive attitude that people over here

refer to as having the "Sucking lemons syndrome."

If it was a Brit who made that quoted and crass comment, then I

have to ask - why? We get enough garbage from people Across the Pond without you compounding the problem, and if it

was someone from the States, do you see us slamming into your NUMEROUS crappy so-called "amusing" sitcoms - on an

INTERNATIONAL forum? No, because we respect people from other countries, just as you should.

That programme has

been cut massively. You are seeing a very small portion of what was a phenomenally-successful emission when it aired

over here, and saw sales of SOE in the UK rise by a huge proportion.

'mones and their usage are still relatively

new over here in the UK, and with the cultural differences, as I'm sure the English moderator here (his name

escapes me but I am calling to mind Mr. Kipling, so that may be something to do with his handle) will attest, we do

NOT have a lot of the same kind of hits reported by many of the forum members here.

In England people tend to be

very reserved, aloof and on the whole highly-skeptical. Here in Scotland, we are also very cynical, but we

definitely have a reputation for being a lot warmer, and more open to looking "outside of the box." It's not fair,

and it's a definite stereotype, but it's a fact.

I have long since given up on trying to explain to my mates

over in the US, that we are NOT all constantly drunken, incoherent mongrels, here in Scotland.

If you want to

think the reactions of the participants was forced, then so be it, but understand that Toyah Wilcox was used BECAUSE

of her legendary stance on such products, and when Brits saw her endorse the fact that it worked, THAT is what made

the SOE UK-based sales figures escalate.

Oh..and June Sarpong - (the Brit TV celeb who did the voice-over) is

probably at least as cynical as Toyah..

Ail :-)
    Eight Words The Wiccan Rede Fulfill: 'An Ye Harm None, Do What Ye Will )O(

Toyah Wilcox?

If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information