Close

Thread: Trust

Phero Pro

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Quote Originally Posted by DCW
    It's good to see the

"strangers" having great success with new products again.
    Keep posting fellas you're an

inspiration.

DCW

Hmmm. To be perfectly frank, it kind of arouses my suspicions.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by tounge
    Hmmm. To be perfectly

frank, it kind of arouses my suspicions.

I guess he didn't get the sarcasm because

immediately after my post…bingo another one popped up with a previous post included.

DCW

Hmmm. To be

perfectly frank, it kind of arouses my suspicions.
    hmm indeed.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by CptKipling
    hmm

indeed.
    Crap, I was thinking it was a bit suspicious too, but I still went ahead and bought a bottle (not

that you should trust me yet either). I needed a couple atomizer bottles anyways and it was only 30 bucks.

Maybe

an admin can check that those posts IP addresses aren't coming from the same domain. Although even if not that

still wouldn't rule out astroturf.

I guess I'm hoping that the couple positive reports by regulars are

justified at least. At least it's based on a real chemical and not a fake one... unlike another product I bought

that I shall not name.

Anyhoo, I'll give an honest report when it arrives, but you should take it with a

grain of salt until my history gets established.

Stranger

So let me get this straight:

You all ask for feedback concerning this product then you doubt the results based on what? A new users.!
    I thought

that I would do my part and share what I have found out just as I use the information from other users on this forum

to do my own testing. I never post as I have nothing to contribute since I've been using mixes that have already

been proven. LT is a new product and I took the chance as it's only what 20+ dollars or so.
    Suspicion is good

though as no matter what I write, you will all still sit there and consider.

Human nature is funny - don't ask

for feedback if you are just going to negate it based on your own ignorance. I know better next time. Oh yeah Admin

please check my IP address to make sure that they are not coming fromt the same person LOL

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsGC
    Crap, I was thinking it was a bit suspicious too, but I still went ahead and bought a bottle (not

that you should trust me yet either). I needed a couple atomizer bottles anyways and it was only 30 bucks.

Maybe

an admin can check that those posts IP addresses aren't coming from the same domain. Although even if not that

still wouldn't rule out astroturf.

I guess I'm hoping that the couple positive reports by regulars are

justified at least. At least it's based on a real chemical and not a fake one... unlike another product I bought

that I shall not name.

Anyhoo, I'll give an honest report when it arrives, but you should take it with a

grain of salt until my history gets established.

Phero Pro

Hmmm. To be

perfectly frank, it kind of arouses my suspicions.

That was what I was thinking... I think if

this product is as described and works, that would be great, but until I personaly try it out, im not giving it my

thumbs up.. curiosity killed the cat, it can also kill the bank balance with stuff like this if your not carefull,

and just makes another person richer and you poorer. But, my decree on good quality pheromones is they are an

investment for my personal development in alot of ways, however this product is suspect, its as if bruce through a

wrench in the pheromone works machine and slowed down the engine.

We need more feedback, from much older

members I think..not feedback from newbies with slightly different writing styles. No offence newbies! or newbie!

Quote Originally Posted by generalboy
    So let me get

this straight: You all ask for feedback concerning this product then you doubt the results based on what? A new

users.!
    I thought that I would do my part and share what I have found out just as I use the information from other

users on this forum to do my own testing. I never post as I have nothing to contribute since I've been using mixes

that have already been proven. LT is a new product and I took the chance as it's only what 20+ dollars or so.

Suspicion is good though as no matter what I write, you will all still sit there and consider.

Human nature is

funny - don't ask for feedback if you are just going to negate it based on your own ignorance. I know better next

time. Oh yeah Admin please check my IP address to make sure that they are not coming fromt the same person LOL

Cheers
    Your IP was probably checked before you were ever allowed to post. We usually manage to catch

the duplicate users pretty quickly. Then they end up banned.

I'm not sure why anybody would expect anything

they say to be accepted as gospel on a forum like this. For all you know, I'm a four and a half foot tall, 275 lbs,

toothless old woman living in a basement in the Bronx. One of the ladies on the forum is really a 75 year old

grandfather who keeps getting arrested for lewd and lavacious behavoir in gay bars. I'm not sure but have heard

that one of the other moderators is a member of a terrorist group who is right now plotting to deflate all the

balloons in the next Macy's Thanksgiving day parade. You can't trust any of us.

Seriously, don't take it

personally if people are sceptical about your reports at first. If you know its true, who cares what a few others

believe? You'll still be adding to the body of knowledge and some are going to believe you. If it isn't true then

we'll all wish a curse on your hemoroids or something else pleasant. But be sure to read all other's reports with

a bit of scepticism too. Not all posts are 100% true.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

Cheers mate

I think

thought that common sense is everything. I doubted everything when I first started using this stuff, but then I was

introduced to SOE & NPA. I never take anything serious especially when it comes to internet discussion, but I do

want to play my part as I am actually trying something that many on this forum has yet to experience. I am still

find it difficult to believe that LT is really working, but I know the results from using DD1 and believe me there

has to be something to this product - thanks for the feedback, Belgareth. I've paid close attention to a lot of

your posts.

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    Your IP was probably checked before you were ever allowed to post. We usually

manage to catch the duplicate users pretty quickly. Then they end up banned.

I'm not sure why anybody would

expect anything they say to be accepted as gospel on a forum like this. For all you know, I'm a four and a half

foot tall, 275 lbs, toothless old woman living in a basement in the Bronx. One of the ladies on the forum is really

a 75 year old grandfather who keeps getting arrested for lewd and lavacious behavoir in gay bars. I'm not sure but

have heard that one of the other moderators is a member of a terrorist group who is right now plotting to deflate

all the balloons in the next Macy's Thanksgiving day parade. You can't trust any of us.

Seriously, don't take

it personally if people are sceptical about your reports at first. If you know its true, who cares what a few others

believe? You'll still be adding to the body of knowledge and some are going to believe you. If it isn't true then

we'll all wish a curse on your hemoroids or something else pleasant. But be sure to read all other's reports with

a bit of scepticism too. Not all posts are 100% true.

Cool

So let me get this

straight: You all ask for feedback concerning this product then you doubt the results based on what? A new

users.!
    I thought that I would do my part and share what I have found out just as I use the information from

other users on this forum to do my own testing. I never post as I have nothing to contribute since I've been using

mixes that have already been proven. LT is a new product and I took the chance as it's only what 20+ dollars or so.

Suspicion is good though as no matter what I write, you will all still sit there and consider.

Human

nature is funny - don't ask for feedback if you are just going to negate it based on your own ignorance. I know

better next time. Oh yeah Admin please check my IP address to make sure that they are not coming fromt the same

person LOL

Cheers
    Look this isn't the first time we have gone through this, we have seen

vendors and affiliates in this very fourm try and push products with suspect claims, one guy even had a link for

possible purchase (he eventually got banned).

A new product comes out we discuss it then a out they come

(strangers) with rave reviews..etc..etc.
    Now I'm not saying that it's all bunk but I waiting to hear from some

regular posters before I make a move.

DCW

Phero Guru

Default flabbergasted here

that you

folks doubt the posters. You want feedback, I've been here for years and so what if someone else is new and posts

- I thought I was paranoid!!! I've seen some great posts here from new folks. Personally, I would not deign to

diss a product unless I had tried it out myself. I've dissed APC/new, and can't diss any other products as the

ones I buy do work. By the way, the old APC was a fine product.

I try to post honestly and at length to

help others. Why should I keep doing it if so many want to doubt?

The products sold here do work. But,

perhaps if they don't work for you it's because you are somehow lacking in other areas such as having at best a

minor personality.

I especially like to hear the hit stories. If you don't want to believe, then don't

but why even bother reading the hit reportsnd commenting on them?

New Folks: Keep posting please, many of

us do appreciate them and applaud your efforts and hope for your successes!!!!! Just because some few others

aren't getting laid doesn't mean we won't!!!
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

Stranger

So let me get

this straight: You all ask for feedback concerning this product then you doubt the results based on what? A new

users.!
    I thought that I would do my part and share what I have found out just as I use the information from other

users on this forum to do my own testing. I never post as I have nothing to contribute since I've been using mixes

that have already been proven. LT is a new product and I took the chance as it's only what 20+ dollars or so.

Human nature is

funny - don't ask for feedback if you are just going to negate it based on your own ignorance. I know better next

time. Oh yeah Admin please check my IP address to make sure that they are not coming fromt the same person LOL

Cheers
    Woah! Sorry, didn't mean to ruffle feathers. In case you didn't notice I included myself in

the 'grain of salt' category. Hell I don't even trust my own results (hence my suggestion for a self administered

double-blind to test my perceptions.)

I do think there is value in those who have been around awhile just because

the amount of energy required to present a persistent persona across such a period of time is formidible compared to

someone who just posts a few things and leaves. I even scanned the web.archive.org just in case someone tried to

make a new site that just "appeared" to have been around for awhile (to give you a taste of my paranoia).

I also

believe I have been scammed personally so perhaps I'm a bit bitter from that experience. Pardon my perceived

vitriol (unless you are really fake, albeit an incredibly convincing one )

Stranger

I hear ya bro - same here.

The only reason why I even took a chance was because it was so cheap. Thanks Bruce.! I am the type that sticks to

what has been proven and works. It's like going to a restaurant and trying a new dish when the old one satisfied

you all along only to find out that it sucks and knowing that you have wasted money. HAHA

Cheers mate

Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsGC
    Woah! Sorry, didn't mean to ruffle feathers. In case you didn't notice I included myself in the

'grain of salt' category. Hell I don't even trust my own results (hence my suggestion for a self administered

double-blind to test my perceptions.)

I do think there is value in those who have been around awhile just

because the amount of energy required to present a persistent persona across such a period of time is formidible

compared to someone who just posts a few things and leaves. I even scanned the web.archive.org just in case someone

tried to make a new site that just "appeared" to have been around for awhile (to give you a taste of my paranoia).

I also believe I have been scammed personally so perhaps I'm a bit bitter from that experience. Pardon my

perceived vitriol (unless you are really fake, albeit an incredibly convincing one )

yeah guys, and keep in mind

too just because their acoun't is a "stranger" that dson't mean they been in the same boat as everyone else. some

post more then others.

as for me and this product, i am def. going to buy it as i just got myself in a sales

position and would take the risk of trying this product out. just as i took the risk when i brough my first

pheromone bottle.

Yeah...what Koolking

said..

Okay, I might not post here every damn day of life, but I am sure not new to this forum, and to be

perfectly honest with you, that immediate suspicious steak will only serve to drive potential new forum users away.

How on earth would you feel if you were on the receiving end of posts like those above, when you first

joined?

Online forum life can, believe it or not, be something a lot of people think about entering into for a

long time before they ever post, due to the FACT it can be VERY stressful to feel "ganged-up on" by regulars, whose

noses are out of joint because they have their wee cliques or whatever, and don't like change.

I could not give

a monkey's patootie if you have "gone through this before," how ironic that we are discussing trust, here.

Time

some of you had some.

Fair enough, it's happened before, and it will no doubt happen again, but who on earth

gave you the right to decree that EVERY new person's posts are "suspicious?"

Bel explained to the new people

calmly and methodically just why some people might feel Newbies (I hate that word too..) were on an info-garnering

mission from a competitor, or affiliate or whatever - but some of you should be utterly ashamed of yourselves.

I

sincerely hope you don't let that negative, suspicious attitude infiltrate into your real-lives..otherwise, you

might find it VERY difficult to meet ladies.

TRUST is one of the building blocks of any relationship, after

all.

Ail )O(
    Eight Words The Wiccan Rede Fulfill: 'An Ye Harm None, Do What Ye Will )O(

Hi Crystal Moon!

Remind me

not to irritate you

My point really was to tell everybody to read all hit stories with a certain amount of

scepticism. There's no telling who is real and who isn't. It wasn't directed at new member's posts or old

ones.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

its tough to prove a product

works or doesn't work.
    its tough to prove someone is astroturfing or not
    I came here around christmas as a

purchaser of pherlure. I gave up on that stuff but stayed here.
    24 year old, good looking, white guy SOE+NPA works like a charm
    Chikara no results nice scent
    Pherlure cant wear it; strong scent headache
    AA314 good stuff
    NPA girls get frisky, stinks
    A7 almost as good as NPA
    SOE legit

Hi Bel! Call me Ail.

That's my real name, and is what I prefer to be known as online. ^_^

Yeah..I'm a typical dyed-in-the-wool,

100% born and bred Scottish lass, with a temper that takes aeons to get up there, but when it does...BANG!

I

think my staff and students could testify to that.. >_<

Joking aside, yes, I did let rip, but I don't actually

regret it, and I hope that some of what I said is taken onboard, because I know how intimidating forums can be for

new folk, and it's always nice to have new blood, without people thinking all the new people are going to trade the

site's secrets to the highest bidder.

Midnight here now though, so sleepy-bye-byes time for this

girlie.

Goodnight, all. ^_^

Ail )O(
    Eight Words The Wiccan Rede Fulfill: 'An Ye Harm None, Do What Ye Will )O(

Stranger

Gents -

I've read lots

of post concerning lots of products sold here at Love-Scent. I've tried a few including: Alter Ego, Chicara, and

Perception. Neither of the above worked for me. Should I just dismiss them, not at all - they just didnt work for

me. I am very happy with my results from using SOE & NPA (The Edge and PI also). There is no need for me to go

beyond that, but when refilling my order for SOE & NPA, I said why the hell not - its so cheap that I wont feel any

sense of loss. I got burned once when I bought Phelure so I said to myself I will never purchase anything if it isnt

sold here. Its a chance you take when you buy any product. I've had a few interesting hits today and will post my

results later on tonight when I get home from the office.

Cheers all

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    Hi Crystal Moon!

Remind me not to irritate you

My point really was to tell everybody to read all hit stories with a certain

amount of scepticism. There's no telling who is real and who isn't. It wasn't directed at new member's posts or

old ones.

Hey, I'm still a stranger!

So from what I read so far LT's downsides are making women pee and having both parties get tired. The upsides

are that it seems to break the ice and make you more socially approachable. Well, I don't know about you, but I

think there is another product that already does that... I believe its Scent of Eros.

I haven't tried LT yet

and I am suggesting that Bruce get some free sample packs to the veterans and moderators to get this product some

real reviews. To me, the LT cons seem to outweigh the pros.

Wow so much

trust for a Liquid Trust thread. Hey is this at the stage where I can call it a hijack, I thought we were

discussing Liquid Trust here.

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalMoon
    Yeah...what

Koolking said..

Okay, I might not post here every damn day of life, but I am sure not new to this forum, and to

be perfectly honest with you, that immediate suspicious steak will only serve to drive potential new forum users

away.

How on earth would you feel if you were on the receiving end of posts like those above, when you first

joined?

Online forum life can, believe it or not, be something a lot of people think about entering into for a

long time before they ever post, due to the FACT it can be VERY stressful to feel "ganged-up on" by regulars, whose

noses are out of joint because they have their wee cliques or whatever, and don't like change.

I could not give

a monkey's patootie if you have "gone through this before," how ironic that we are discussing trust, here.

Time

some of you had some.

Fair enough, it's happened before, and it will no doubt happen again, but who on earth

gave you the right to decree that EVERY new person's posts are "suspicious?"

Bel explained to the new people

calmly and methodically just why some people might feel Newbies (I hate that word too..) were on an info-garnering

mission from a competitor, or affiliate or whatever - but some of you should be utterly ashamed of yourselves.

I

sincerely hope you don't let that negative, suspicious attitude infiltrate into your real-lives..otherwise, you

might find it VERY difficult to meet ladies.

TRUST is one of the building blocks of any relationship, after

all.

Ail )O(
    Ooo girl!!! Hit em widdit Baby!!!!

As u might be able to see from my

history, I have been a member of this forum for a few years but haven't posted as much as I should have for this

very reason.

I really have to take a step back and think about putting in my 2 cents because of the back-lash I

might get from those that have gotten a wee bit of knowledge and then think they own the place.

Okay...look out

for my next post a month from now....

Toodles!
    Lyric820
    Gold there is and rubies in abundance, but lips that speak knowledge are a rare jewel

Look the purpose of this forum is to

promote discussion.
    I made an honest observation, who can argue with that?
    A few months ago we had some guys post

hit after hit on one of the lesser-known products, my suspicion was raised and I brought it up.
    Here we are months

later and barely a peep is mentioned on that product if any.
    If you’re truly happy with the product then post

your results, we’re interested in your findings

Eventually the true gems (products) will be revealed while

the others will be a distant memory. Ok I’m closing the issue now, post away fellas post away.

DCW

Phero Pro

I'm not saying that anyone should

be doubted or not.I encourage anyone to post away. Hopefully, they will be honest. However, I have an excellent

bullshit detector, so if someone is being deceitful, I'll catch on pretty quick.

Sorry, but trust is a

thing of the past in this world. Every aspect of worldy society is infected with corruption. Governments, Religions,

Businesses and Educational institutions, etc,etc. And every country in the world is infected.

So asking to

believe anonymous internet posters is totally foolish. If some of you are that defensive about it, than to me that

raises a red flag.

I may post an actual pheromone event that may have happened to me, and if you chose not to

believe it, than so be it. I'm not offended in the least. Now if you are my good friend and know me, and didn't

believe me, than I might be offended and hurt.

Let's face it, it's not beyond the realm of possibilty

to have a company bring out a new product and then have people do what they can to give it a boost. I'm not saying

that is what is happening with Liquid Trust, but then can it be proven otherwise.

Some of you people

really need to recall the wise words of P.T. Barnum..... "There's a sucker born evry minute, and in that same

minute two are born to take him."

Shouldn’t all this crap be discussed in the off topic part of the forum under a thread

heading of Internet Forum Member Integrity Issues, or some thing. Come on, this is a LT thread. I would like to

read about Liquid Trust. I don’t want to read any ones pseudo psychology, or any thing concerning relations over

internet connections. I don’t want to read post that trigger ego trips and responses outlining cynical paranoia

stances. Really take it to another thread in another part of the forum. At least then I don’t have to waste my

time reading others poisonous views. Yeah I am just playing in how I am stating this, but really take it some where

else. I really want to discuss LT here. This is an official LT thread by Bruce.

maybe there should be a new

thread opened "LT Hits or Lies." people only post their hits or lies in there. People post everything else here. If

I wanted info to help decide whether or not to purchase this product, this thread is a pain.
    Last edited by luxveritas; 05-26-2006 at 09:21 AM.
    24 year old, good looking, white guy SOE+NPA works like a charm
    Chikara no results nice scent
    Pherlure cant wear it; strong scent headache
    AA314 good stuff
    NPA girls get frisky, stinks
    A7 almost as good as NPA
    SOE legit

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalMoon
    Hi Bel! Call

me Ail. That's my real name, and is what I prefer to be known as online. ^_^

Yeah..I'm a typical

dyed-in-the-wool, 100% born and bred Scottish lass, with a temper that takes aeons to get up there, but when it

does...BANG!

I think my staff and students could testify to that.. >_<

Joking aside, yes, I did let rip, but

I don't actually regret it, and I hope that some of what I said is taken onboard, because I know how intimidating

forums can be for new folk, and it's always nice to have new blood, without people thinking all the new people are

going to trade the site's secrets to the highest bidder.

Midnight here now though, so sleepy-bye-byes time for

this girlie.

Goodnight, all. ^_^

Ail )O(
    My wife is short, redheaded and Irish. Do we even need to

talk about tempers?

I don't really think its about trade secrets or about cliques here. In the past we

have had a lot of trolls come visit us and spew a lot of nonsense. There's kind of an ebb and flow to it. Right

after the first of the year we'll get a massive influx of people who want to use this forum for free advertising.

We also get a lot of pure BS posts. One that comes to mind is the janitor and the lawyer story. It's a classic.

There are also those who really believe what they are posting but are imagining it. So there is good cause for some

scepticism. On the other hand there is no justification for the insulting and sarcastic way some people approach it.

I'll tell the truth about it, I'm a lazy person and would prefer the forum be self regulating so we mods don't

have to do much more than step in once in a while and ban some troll.

Anytime you post on the Internet, on any

forum, there is going to be a certain amount of disagreement. All of us should expect that when we post. It isn't

any different than any other environment where some will accept what you say and others will doubt you on principle.

That's the nature of discussion. I let the Liquid Trust thread go to far, it's always a hard call and I don't

want to become a censor. However, we have had situations in the past where a group of forum members decided they

didn't like a new person and ganged up on her. I'm not going to let that happen again either. I do have a real

life and can't be here all the time or read every post. If I miss something I always welcome somebody letting me

know about it. Just send me a PM.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by HK45Mark23
    I don’t want to read any ones pseudo psychology, or any thing

concerning relations over internet connections. I don’t want to read post that trigger ego trips and responses

outlining cynical paranoia stances. Really take it to another thread in another part of the forum. At least then I

don’t have to waste my time reading others poisonous views.

After

this egotistcal discourse of yours, all the liquid trust in the world probably won't help you.

And for you

to waste your precious time reading other's POISONOUS views and having to tolerate their paranoia and cynicism, my,

my, life is tough. All you had to do was politely point out that this thread was being put off topic and the

moderator would (did) move part of it. But after reading your venomous rant, I shall skip through any of your

contributions to the forum. I believe in TRUST,but VERIFY.

Thread Information