Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Phero Pro

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Quote Originally Posted by FullTiltRedhead
    I don't

know if anyone here remembers me, but I was very successful with my targets using AE while at work, younger men

seemed very aroused and made specific advances, although I prefer to select targets myself and then see what

happens.
    FTR,

back! Long time, no post.

-SwingerMD
    It Don't Mean a Thing if it ain't got that swing. . . . -Duke Ellington

do they get extremely

horny to the point where they are frozen? What exactly is going on in their minds that causes them to just freeze

up?
    hahaha they are not freezeing up, its a flirting tatic. when they slow down when walking its

giving you more time to check her out. i use that all the time, well actually i walk slow all the time. and i tell

my friends to slow down thier walking but they always just say i got short legs so i just stop trying to teach them

anything.

when useing just pure NPA girls do seems to get horny tho. first day i worked at Abercombi & fitch i

had just 2 daps of NPA on and by the end of the shift the girls were like "omg we been so nasty today" "all of our

minds been in the gutter" "can we plz stop talking about sex" at first i just though they were abunch of whores but

then realized it was the stright NPA that caused it after i got to know them more.

Phero Enthusiast

Well, I just learnt that the

mix doesn't work with 3xNPA and 3xAE. I used anti-bacterial lotion and took a thorough shower. I went to a crowded

study lounge and got no responses. I think the extra drop of NPA went overboard with the -none. I'm pretty sure I

can tell from other people's reactions when I OD. Girls literally distance themselves as if I am repulsive.

I

think I'll stick to one application per day...no need to re-apply like you advised

earlier.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Besides

that, for sure, this mix is solid. Yeah, I know what you mean, the attention is just overwhelming.

shoot, I

can't wink. But perhaps I can practice maintaining the eyecontact and smiling. I didn't smile back at any of the

girls/women who smiled at me today, partly because I was so surprised at the positive responses. That tip about

learning to flirt with the eyes is also nice...I'll work on it.

Quote Originally Posted by slickracer
    its a flirting tatic. when

they slow down when walking its giving you more time to check her out.
    oh really...I
    would have never

figured if you hadn't said so. I actually walk pretty slow too, but I just walked past the girl because I was

belwildered. I'll know for next time though. Btw, do you consistenly get DIHL's with this mix?

I gotta try pure

NPA one of these days also (w/ a cover). I just bought some Armani Black Code, Gucci Envy, and Coolwater...which do

you think is best as a cover for just NPA...and do you apply the 2xNPA to the same (neck, wrist) spots? ...how do

you do this application..

when you say 2x npa do you

mean drops or dapping wiht out the dropper top? when i use it, i dap with out the dropper top.

so you didn't

get any reaction wiht 3x3? did you jsut add 1x of each at nigh or did you take a shower and put the 3x3 on? so mabey

im thinking with this mix you can only go ether 2x3 or 3x2 but the basic is 2x2. (i havn't tried 2x3 like you did

but when i tried the 3x2, like i said, i got so many girls undressing me with thier eyes then i can count with 10

poeple's fingers. also i got guys checking me out i call them respect hits. hahaha.

i don't beleive in DIHL.

how do you judge which hit is a DIHL or just a regular hit. but yes i do get lots of looks and smiles when im on

this mix the basic is the 2x2 and thats what i use all the time. but like i said im going to try this with some LT

to see what happenes (hopeing to have girls drop thier barriers sooner and their panties too haha)

i havn't

tried gucci or cool water but i got black code from my ex and i'll tell you girls loved that smell. i personally

don't like it as much as girls do but it works and plus it was free. i like very sexy 2 for him better then black

code

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by smooth312
    Well, I just

learnt that the mix doesn't work with 3xNPA and 3xAE. I used anti-bacterial lotion and took a thorough shower. I

went to a crowded study lounge and got no responses. I think the extra drop of NPA went overboard with the -none.

I'm pretty sure I can tell from other people's reactions when I OD. Girls literally distance themselves as if I am

repulsive.

I think I'll stick to one application per day...no need to re-apply like you advised

earlier.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Besides

that, for sure, this mix is solid. Yeah, I know what you mean, the attention is just overwhelming.

shoot, I

can't wink. But perhaps I can practice maintaining the eyecontact and smiling. I didn't smile back at any of the

girls/women who smiled at me today, partly because I was so surprised at the positive responses. That tip about

learning to flirt with the eyes is also nice...I'll work on it.

oh really...I
    would have never figured if you

hadn't said so. I actually walk pretty slow too, but I just walked past the girl because I was belwildered. I'll

know for next time though. Btw, do you consistenly get DIHL's with this mix?

I gotta try pure NPA one of these

days also (w/ a cover). I just bought some Armani Black Code, Gucci Envy, and Coolwater...which do you think is best

as a cover for just NPA...and do you apply the 2xNPA to the same (neck, wrist) spots? ...how do you do this

application..

Hey bro i want you to try that same mix you tried before <the one that worked>. Lets see

if it was a solid mix thats good for you.

Phero Enthusiast

dapping wiht

out the dropper top? when i use it, i dap with out the dropper top.
    yeah, same here, just as you

said.

I took a shower and then put on 3x3

But, I the order I did it may have been bad. Because I put on 2xNPA

and 3xAE like last time, then I put an extra 1 dab of NPA on my neck, over the AE. I also think that last dap of NPA

was a bit more than the other two, so it could have been 3.5xNPA in that mix.

but when i tried

the 3x2, like i said, i got so many girls undressing me with thier eyes then i can count with 10 poeple's fingers.

also i got guys checking me out i call them respect hits. hahaha.
    yeah, the 3:2 seems impressive, I

definitely want to try it some time.
    I got a few of the 'respect' hits yesterday too, lol.

but yes i do get lots of looks and smiles when im on this mix the basic is the 2x2 and thats what

i use all the time. but like i said im going to try this with some LT to see what happenes (hopeing to have girls

drop thier barriers sooner and their panties too haha)
    sweet, i really hope the LT is a nice add. please do

tell how it goes

i got black code from my ex and i'll tell you girls loved that smell. i

personally don't like it as much as girls do but it works and plus it was free. i like very sexy 2 for him better

then black code
    great, so I'll go with the Armani. I'll buy some of that very 2 sexy also, sounds good.

btw, civic, for sure, try out the 2xNPA and 2xAE, I highly recommend it! Be sure to follow the instructions

slickracer gave.

Phero Enthusiast

Okay, I'm convinced my body

just can't take pheremones 2 days in a row. I must have some natural pheremone production, or my body retains

them.

Anyway, I did the same 2:3 NPA and AE mix, but got little to no results from girls today. I think I had

some NPA left from earlier probably on me (regardless of using antibacterial lotion and showering), and that made

this application more intense.

Overall, it seemed girls were intimidated or nervous around me for the most

part. Heck, even guys seemed intimidated or scared.

In my first class, I notice my professor was almost

scared of me.

I got some extended eye contact from one chick, possibly a DIHL, but she had sunglasses on, I

couldn't tell. She was about 10ft away, and just stared, holding her ear, with her head sort of tilted to the

side, as I walked by...I looked at her a few times and her head just was fixated in my direction it seemed. But

that's the only "sexual" reaction I may have had all day.

From that point on, it was intimidation all the

way.

Myself, I felt an unshakeable confidence today like I have never felt before. Whether or not it was a

placebo, or the NPA coupled with my own growing ego or what-have-you, it was quite intense. Then, back in my room,

I watched a short film called "the Secret," which has changed my life forever. After that my confidence was more

than I could ever even explain. I seriously felt high on myself.

I approached a girl on the bus (the same one

who blushed as we chatted at the sandwich shop yesterday)...today she seemed nervous and scared...had her arms

crossed across her chest. The bus was pretty crowded and other people gave me occasional hostile glances.

I

ran into a girl I know, and she introduced me to her friend. The girl I know seemed to want to talk to me more, but

her friend looked at me like she was terrified?

Then, I just walked past some girl who seemed to give me good

eyecontact and greeted her. She shyly greeted me in return and smiled.

I got my Liquid Trust today also I put

on 3 sprays, and some Armani Black Code (smells good), and went back out.

People seemed more receptive/friendly

after this. Perhaps the LT, or maybe just the NPA wearing off...who knows.

I broke the ice with a cute girl

who works at the coffee shop. I'd seen her somewhere before, and in the past we've flirted with eyecontact on

several occasions. She seemed happy/flattered that I had talked to her.

Perhaps the most exciting and

interesting experience today and yesterday has been my unwavering ability to concentrate. I took a test this

morning and the extra confidence played an immense role in my performance. If anything, whether I get hits or not,

NPA seems like it helps me study and focus better. I can't believe it, because I've never studied so efficiently

before. Especially being sooo tired, I would usually procrastinate...but I've constantly kept my focus and kept

pushing myself.

Lastly, I think the thing that will help me get consistent sexual hits with NPA is sweating.

That's right, I think if I sweat off my mones, then anti-bacterialize and shower, I will surely start fresh with a

clean slate the next day. I noticed I haven't been sweating much lately, and sweating is actually healthy...I've

been slacking and not going to the gym much lately. Time to get back into it.

Anyway, tomorrow I'm going to try

the same mix with 3 sprays of LT added. I'll post back.

Btw, slickracer, what kind of anti-bacterial soap do

you use to shower with?

i use a dial anti body luquid

soap thing.

i tried the 2x3 that you tried and its not as intense as 3x2, you should atleast try 3 npa and 2 ae

(2 daps on both my packs with black code, 1 dap of npa and 1 drop of ae on my neck and 1 drop between my wrist.,

tahts what i did at the mall) or even you should try 2x2 and see out of those 3 see what works.

as for the

effectiveness going down with day by day use, you should even try 1x1 if you want. i do that sometiems if i don't

have anything big planed but just want that confadant boost.

other then that experiament with it and see what

works "BEST" for you.

tell me alittle bit about your self.

i have that same problem with

the face. lol. the only thing i figured is that if i chew alot more, it migh make my jaw lines more defined! i think

it migh be working tho.

Stranger

Results of new test at a

bar by myself last evening Im never the loan wolf type so already npa helped with the dont give a shit attitude.One

drop npa divided behind both ears, 1/2 gel pack of ae on back of neck and wrists covered with 1/3 gel of chik

freshened every three hours. I noticed that my alpha male side came out more than anything Im usually somewhat

passive.I was standing at the bar and this guy came up and stood about one foot in front of me and leaned up against

the uncrouded bar with his back too me normally i would have moved feeling uncomfortable but i just stood there

about 20 seconds later he turned around and said he was sorry about 4 times for getting in my way.Nothing was said

to him for him too think that he was in my way at all(kick ass) i love this stuff.All night he and his buddys would

come up too me start conversation and shake my hand and ask me where all the single girls were.I wasnt really in the

section of the bar to get a good read on the girls but when they would walk by they would smile and sometimes look

back once they had walked by. I guess the most difficult thing was this is a local bar with mostly regulars sitting

in big groups of 20 or more so hard to tell who was single.Cool bar but not the place to test mones.All in all good

night for npa/ae/chik gels.Any ideas on what colonge would work best with ae gel and npa, my sense of smell isnt all

it should be, im thinking of just axe of some sort what do you think?

Phero Enthusiast

bumpity bump!

I'm

back...

I left a while ago because 'mones were getting me too much female attention that I couldn't get

anything done.

Fast forward to now, school's back in session and I want that female attention again. In fact,

I'm looking for love.

That's right. Last time I was just experimenting, but this time it's down to business.

I'll be trying new mixes...ie, PI, PI with SoE, etc..but now I'm going to seriously take advantage of the edge,

rather than just feel the ego boost.

I'd consider myself fairly experienced with NPA at this point, but I

really want to start using PI. I've read too many good things about it...

Anyway, I'm going to try it out

tomorrow, I'll report back.

-------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by mone' adddict
    Results of new test

at a bar by myself last evening Im never the loan wolf type so already npa helped with the dont give a shit

attitude.One drop npa divided behind both ears, 1/2 gel pack of ae on back of neck and wrists covered with 1/3 gel

of chik freshened every three hours. I noticed that my alpha male side came out more than anything Im usually

somewhat passive.I was standing at the bar and this guy came up and stood about one foot in front of me and leaned

up against the uncrouded bar with his back too me normally i would have moved feeling uncomfortable but i just stood

there about 20 seconds later he turned around and said he was sorry about 4 times for getting in my way.Nothing was

said to him for him too think that he was in my way at all(kick ass) i love this stuff.All night he and his buddys

would come up too me start conversation and shake my hand and ask me where all the single girls were.I wasnt really

in the section of the bar to get a good read on the girls but when they would walk by they would smile and sometimes

look back once they had walked by. I guess the most difficult thing was this is a local bar with mostly regulars

sitting in big groups of 20 or more so hard to tell who was single.Cool bar but not the place to test mones.All in

all good night for npa/ae/chik gels.Any ideas on what colonge would work best with ae gel and npa, my sense of smell

isnt all it should be, im thinking of just axe of some sort what do you think?
    hey good report by the

way, and welcome to the boards. I think AE does a good job of covering NPA when used together. But AE alone goes

best with Polo Sport in my opinion.

My most used mix is NPA covered by Armani Black Code. I love Black Code,

and girls love the smell too

King of the coupons!

Question

bumpity bump!

I'm back...

hey good report by the way, and welcome to the boards. I think AE does a good job of covering NPA

when used together. But AE alone goes best with Polo Sport in my opinion.

My most used mix is NPA covered by

Armani Black Code. I love Black Code, and girls love the smell too
    So ... tell me Smoothy ...

2:2

AE:NPA ...

2:3 AE:NPA ...

2 dabs of NPA covered by ABC ...

... which of those ruled in your

experimenting?

Thanks!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    So ... tell

me Smoothy ...

2:2 AE:NPA ...

2:3 AE:NPA ...

2 dabs of NPA covered by ABC ...

... which of those

ruled in your experimenting?

Thanks!
    Hey MOBLEY,

By far the best AE/NPA combo mix

was 2:2.

That means 2 'daps' of NPA + 2 drops of AE.

The keys to getting it right...

1) make sure you

shower with anti-bacterial soap prior to applying. and apply approximately 15min after drying off.

2) here's

what you do. take off the dropper top that comes with the NPA. it sucks.

just take the open NPA top and stick

it to your left or right wrist. Stick it right to it, and flip your wrist, so that NPA bottle is upside down. Do

this quickly and turn it right side up again. This is 1 dap. Put the NPA bottle down on a table, and rub the NPA

that is on your wrist onto your other by rubbing both wrists together.

For the second dap, put your thumb over

the the NPA bottle opening and flip it over. Flip it back right side up and touch your thumb to your index finger.

With your index finger and thumb in what appears to be a 'pinching' position, rub the NPA onto your adams apple on

your neck.

Then you apply the AE. Just squeeze 1 drop onto 1 wrist, and rub your wrists together. Then

squeeze a second drop onto your thumb. Again touch it to your index finger, and use the two fingers to rub the AE

onto your neck, over the NPA.

The AE acts as a cover for the NPA.

By the way, I'm a big fan of LT also.

I've had sexual hits from LT alone, and I think it can work magic in lots of situations.

I do 4 sprays onto my

clothes. 1 spray on each shoulder, 1 spray on my shirt near the upper chest area, and 1 spray on my shirt in the

middle chest area.

good luck

Actually, you asking about the AE/NPA makes me want to use it again...I'll do

that tomorrow..

King of the coupons!

Thumbs up

Hey MOBLEY,

By far the best AE/NPA combo mix was 2:2.

That means 2 'daps' of NPA + 2 drops of AE.

The keys to

getting it right...

1) make sure you shower with anti-bacterial soap prior to applying. and apply approximately

15min after drying off.

2) here's what you do. take off the dropper top that comes with the NPA. it sucks.

just take the open NPA top and stick it to your left or right wrist. Stick it right to it, and flip your wrist, so

that NPA bottle is upside down. Do this quickly and turn it right side up again. This is 1 dap. Put the NPA bottle

down on a table, and rub the NPA that is on your wrist onto your other by rubbing both wrists together.

For the

second dap, put your thumb over the the NPA bottle opening and flip it over. Flip it back right side up and touch

your thumb to your index finger. With your index finger and thumb in what appears to be a 'pinching' position, rub

the NPA onto your adams apple on your neck.

Then you apply the AE. Just squeeze 1 drop onto 1 wrist, and rub

your wrists together. Then squeeze a second drop onto your thumb. Again touch it to your index finger, and use the

two fingers to rub the AE onto your neck, over the NPA.

The AE acts as a cover for the NPA.

By the way, I'm

a big fan of LT also. I've had sexual hits from LT alone, and I think it can work magic in lots of situations.

I do 4 sprays onto my clothes. 1 spray on each shoulder, 1 spray on my shirt near the upper chest area, and 1

spray on my shirt in the middle chest area.

good luck

Actually, you asking about the AE/NPA makes me want to

use it again...I'll do that tomorrow..
    Thanks for taking the time, Smoothy!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

im glad you are enjoying the

badboy 2:2 mix. thats what i use all the time. hey mobely if you have a chance read this whole thread, it'll give

you some idea of what to expect with this mix.

King of the coupons!

Thumbs up

im glad you

are enjoying the badboy 2:2 mix. thats what i use all the time. hey mobely if you have a chance read this whole

thread, it'll give you some idea of what to expect with this mix.
    Done deal, annnnd ... With

pleaaasure, Slick!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information