Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Phero Enthusiast

Default My Pheremone Experiments

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Sup,

Glad to be here. I've read through the Pherolibrary, etc, and the Newbie threads. I recently ordered some

SOE, NPA, and AE.

I'm 21 (turning 22 soon). 5'9" ...I've never tried pheremones before, but the whole

getting checked out, approached, and etc has happened to me a lot in the past. I've also gotten the "DIHL" plenty

of times...so, I'd say I'm fairly good-looking and been told it. Though, I am thin, and currently bulking/lifting.

I'd been out of the game lately and missing out on the things mentioned above (I just haven't seen them?

I've moved to a new town also, so that's part of it). In other words, I hadn't been approaching women like I used

to...but I am doing so again, and I'm noticing those things slowly again. Possibly because I wasn't as

relaxed/confidence the past few months...and now I am again.

Anyhow, I also have reason to believe my natural

pheremone levels are high. I take ZMA each night, take fenugreek daily, eat/sleep well, lift, haven't masturbated

in 40 days (for self-discipline), and shower less than I used to.

The reason I'm convinced pheremones

exist...

Especially on days when I haven't showered, I notice more of this 'magnetism' or flirtatiousness from

girls. On one occasion last weekend, I hadn't showered in a week and I literally felt like a magnet, it was

unbelievable..and weird (though lasted only a few hrs). I've also noticed times I find myself being attracted to a

woman and I don't know why...because she's not necessarily physically appealing, but I am horny around her. So

there's gotta be some underlying chemicals in our nature...

Perhaps what I'm expecting from adding synthetic

pheremones is an increase in the signals I already receive from women. I don't want/need anything outrageous...I'm

just doing this for fun to see what's possible. This is the thread where I'll do all my

"experimenting."

<forget about experiment #1 ...as I just got my order in the mail; and btw, respect to Bruce for

requiring a signature for the delivery>
    Last edited by smooth312; 06-03-2006 at 09:22 AM.

girl: ohh what kind of

cologne do you wear?
    you: ball sweat.........
    girl: .....................

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by slickracer
    girl: ohh

what kind of cologne do you wear?
    you: ball sweat.........
    girl: .....................
    Yeah, I've

decided to ditch that "experiment," as it's really too much of a bother.

I do want to note however, that I

don't and continue to refrain from showering daily. I initially noted that I see certain "magnetism" when I don't

shower as often...and another reason is because it's simply more practical to shower on days that I hit the gym,

rather than every day. And I don't stink by the way.

So, on Wed/Thurs/Friday I'll be trying out some SOE and

perhaps some AE one of those days...I'll report back with results.

yeah i think thats a better

way of going at it. then spreading ball juice all over your face.

also if you don't take shower atleast give

your self a rinse down wiht jsut water.

Phero Enthusiast

yeah i think

thats a better way of going at it. then spreading ball juice all over your face.

also if you don't take shower

atleast give your self a rinse down wiht jsut water.
    okay, I won't take it too far.

I just used some

SOE today. Well, I'd received my package on Saturday but missed the delivery so I picked it up at the post office

this afternoon.

I'd ordered SOE, NPA, and AE, and the freebie gel packs (samples).

I rolled on some SOE.

The scent of SOE is so weak, I barely smell a thing. I just walked around my apartment...and I'm a pretty social

guy with everyone, so I'm not sure how SOE will effect me if at all. My roommates were surprisingly nonsocial

actually...though I think it's because they were pissed about the dirty dishes and rotten food I left sitting

around, lol, my bad. But I guess I'll be using it more to gauge overall chattiness of people around me.

The

only extended exposure I had was with my Dad...who I usually talk a lot with anyway. We had some lengthy

conversation, but I'd say that's normal.

I'll be trying it more tomorrow again. I've read somewhere that

applying a cover cologne can extend/intensify the effect...?

I'll report back soon.

Phero Enthusiast

I tried some SOE today, and

perhaps I used too much.

I rolled on my chest, neck, arms, wrists, behind my ears, and my cheeks. Then I sprayed

some pherlure (which I only use as a cover) on top.

Pherlure is crap, and I don't think using a cover with SOE

works well...at least not with Pherlure.

I actually re-applied once or twice (every 4hrs)...and it seems the peak

of the 'effect' is about 30min-1hr after applying it, when you can't smell it any more.

I noticed a few

glances during the day but nothing out of the ordinary. My boss seemed just as talkative as normal, and there was a

guy at the sandwich shop that randomly started talking to me...which happens on occasion anyway. I was extremely

tired and feeling like shit today just from stress, so that's a variable.

I also need to take a shower today,

and shave, either of which I haven't done in a few days, lol.

Phero Pro

throw the pherlure in the

rubbish, a product just shouldnt make you this stressed! its not fair!

hey, try some AE tomorrow!! i

love AE

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by bronzie
    throw the

pherlure in the rubbish, a product just shouldnt make you this stressed! its not fair!
    yeah...I think it was

two things.

1) I probably used too much SOE...I think I noticed the girl at work rub her nose while I was closer

to her. And if it means anything, people have been more social with me after the time I'd figured the stuff rubbed

off.

2) Overall, I was more social and had people be friendlier with me once the pherlure scent had rubbed off.

either way I just emailed pherlure to see how I can ship their garbage back to them. I recently bought some

Armani Black Code, Gucci Envy, and Coolwater on ebay...should be getting them soon (and my Liquid Trust froim

LS!)

hey, try some AE tomorrow!! i love AE
    I'll be trying (a little) SOE again tonight

when I go study at the library. And I'll test AE tomorrow. I definitely get what you guys are saying now though,

about less being more!

thanks for the tips/avice.

Phero Enthusiast

I put on 2-3 drops of AE this

morning. 1 rubbed on my neck, 1 between my wrists, and .5 on my wrists that I rubbed behind the back of my ears. I

also sprayed 1 spray of my Tuscany cologne on my shirt.

Here's what I noticed today (just observations,

perhaps coincidence, who knows)
    :

In morning class, I sat in the back of the class, behind a girl. As the

class filled up, a girl sat to my right and left. Later, the girl to my right asked me for a pencil.

Later in

the same class, for a little while in lecture, it seemed my prof. (a guy) had his eyes glued on me. Then after that

he barely made eyecontact with me...weird.

edit: I didn't mention this earlier, but after reading some body

language posts and searching the forum more, I think it's worth mentioning...when I was in lecture, the girl

sitting in front of me fidgeted a ton with her ear, and kept turning to her left almost to look back at me while

playing with her ear. Damn, now thinking back on it, it was surely a hit.

Nothing to write home about at

work.

Then on one bus ride, the female bus driver (who I've talked to a little before), was quite chatty. And

she is my mother's age probably, but I noticed her getting easily distracted...she actually stepped on the gas

while at a red light (though very briefly and realized her mistake).

On the other bus, I was sitting in a

2-seater by the window. As the bus stopped to let a crowd of people on, I noticed one damn hot girl, a 9, stood out

from the rest. She walked on the bus and was about to pass me almost, and nearly hesitated, but then sat beside me.

Odd, because there were plenty of empty seats further in the back. Then, when I was looking out the window to my

right, then turned slightly to my left, I nearly hit my face into hers! She was leaning into my neck pretty visibly

and I think a few others on the bus also may have noticed this. She was totally in my personal space. A hit maybe?

...but at 2pm (I applied at 8am)?

I'm a believer...if that was attributable to mones. I figure you guys are

right...they make girls who are already attracted to you more turned on, not just random girls.

Other things

I noticed
    :

SOE worked for me last night, at least, I got some odd glances from guys/girls in the

library.

I noticed AE makes me a little edgy. I usually don't get "nervous" much. Also, it has a strong smell

but is tough to spread on the skin. I just now tried putting water on myself then applying the mones...works much

better.

Anyway, I'll keep testing and updating. So far so good, nothing spectacular, but I'm liking it.
    Last edited by smooth312; 06-03-2006 at 09:24 AM.

Banned User

I don't know if anyone

here remembers me, but I was very successful with my targets using AE while at work, younger men seemed very aroused

and made specific advances, although I prefer to select targets myself and then see what happens.

I remember you very well!

Glad to see you back.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by FullTiltRedhead
    I

don't know if anyone here remembers me, but I was very successful with my targets using AE while at work, younger

men seemed very aroused and made specific advances, although I prefer to select targets myself and then see what

happens.
    interesting. Yeah, I definitely think AE is a great product.

So...today I tried AE + SOE, but I

didn't notice much. Of course, it should be noted that I go to work in the morning and have little to no human

interaction for several hours, so it's tough to really say if the mones worked because my interactions are mostly

with a pc.

I did the AE a bit different though, applying water first to my skin, then rubbing around the AE.

Bad idea, because once I sweat it rubbed away quickly.

The only reaction I got was in the morning (before I

sweat most of the mones off) from a woman, probably in her mid 20s, who was standing at the corner of a street. I

was walking in the direction towards her and made eye contact and we maintained it for about 2 seconds (long enough

to seem like she was going to say something?), then she looked down and smiled. I could have and should have

approached that one.

Overall, I don't think I'll do SOE + AE again. I think AE does a fine job by itself. I

think for me, AE is best when used little of...for me, 2-3 drops works best, and on my neck. And no more rubbing it

in with water, that's a waste.

Tomorrow I'll try a DD1 mix (SOE + NPA)...it's so talked about here I can't

help but try it. I'm going to go downtown for the day to study etc...so I'll be around more people than

usual.

By the way, today I wasn't as edgy with AE, but still nervous, and I also noticed that I get irritated

easily...as in, I feel like a bad-ass over the smallest things. I'm usually quite laid back. edit: perhaps I

OD'd this time...I know I used around 4-5 drops. It also seemed the effectiveness dropped, and perhaps it got

people around me a bit nervous.
    Last edited by smooth312; 06-03-2006 at 09:27 AM.

Phero Enthusiast

I tried mixing SOE+NPA today.

I must have used the wrong portions.

I put my index finger on top of the NPA hole and turned it upside down then

right side up again...to make 1 dab.

I figured it wasn't enough, so I used 3 of those.

Then I applied what I

had left of an SOE gel pack...probably 1/6 of 1 pack. Then I also applied 4-5 dabs of SOE (took the roller off)

I

figure I either OD'd on NPA or on SOE, or both, or got the proportions wrong.

How the heck do you do 7:3 without

using at least 3 drops of NPA? Or pre-mixing in an atomizer or bottle of some sort?

Anyway, I went out to eat

with a friend at a really crowded cafe...I noticed nothing. I made a joke with the cashier, and she laughed (was

receptive), but that could have just been from the SOE.

When we got back about an hour later, I dabbed 2-3 drops

of AE (neck, wrists, and behind ears)

First off, I'm noticing I can't smell the AE as much as before.

I

went to a study lounge to study. Again, not much reaction from the girls there. However, when I went to get some

snacks the vending machine wasn't working, so I asked a few of the girls standing there if they knew how to work

it. They seemed quite friendly and took my dollar bill and tried to put it in the machine for me. I'd say that

could also be the SOE at work. (didn't seem flirtatious enough to be AE related)

When I first applied the

NPA...all I could smell is the alcohol. It didn't make me nervous either like the way AE does.

I might try DD1

again, but I guess it's a tough one to pinpoint. I may also try NPA alone with a cover scent.

So far, I am by

far most satisfied with AE. I've had the most hits with it.

Phero Enthusiast

^ I was just searching the

forums now for SOE/NPA reports...and I noticed that I did something different?

I applied the NPA first, then put

the SOE on top of those application spots. Not sure if this makes a difference? I won't put SOE directly on the

NPA next time.

I made a joke with the

cashier, and she laughed (was receptive), but that could have just been from the SOE.
    Or maybe you she

thought you or what you said were funny.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

i think that AE is made to

give off the badass vibe and SOE is made to give off the friendlly vibe. so when I use them togeater, they seem to

cancle eachother out. (its not just what kind of mones are in it, its a science of the ratios of the mones that give

its different vibes.)

if you like how you got hits from AE and you can play along with the badass vibe,

i

think that you should try AE+NPA. first what i do is i dap the NPA 2x with out the dropertop. and take 2 drops of AE

and cover each of the NPA spots.

and don't worry oding (you must try it) , i have gotten more approaches from

girls with this then other mixes. and i just got my LT so im thinking about useing this mix with LT.

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    Or maybe you she

thought you or what you said were funny.
    LOL.

Yeah, you're probably right. Perhaps I've been

attributing too much to the mones lately.

One thing I did notice though, is that it was supposedly cold in the

restaurant, and my friend was freezing. A few of the guys who walked in were also very cold, shivering. But I was

warm...I'm usually the first one to say I'm cold, and get jittery, but I didn't feel that way at all. I searched

some old threads and apparently 'heat' is a common reaction with NPA...that's sweet.

i

think that AE is made to give off the badass vibe and SOE is made to give off the friendlly vibe. so when I use them

togeater, they seem to cancle eachother out. (its not just what kind of mones are in it, its a science of the ratios

of the mones that give its different vibes.)

if you like how you got hits from AE and you can play along with

the badass vibe,

i think that you should try AE+NPA. first what i do is i dap the NPA 2x with out the

dropertop. and take 2 drops of AE and cover each of the NPA spots.

and don't worry oding (you must try it) , i

have gotten more approaches from girls with this then other mixes. and i just got my LT so im thinking about useing

this mix with LT.
    I just noticed your response. That's interesting what you say about SOE and AE

cancelling...

Thanks...it seems so far you've been on spot about the AE thing, so I'll try that mix you

suggested. By the way, do you have any particular application spots that you recommend?

Sweet, yeah, I should be

receiving my LT by Monday hopefully. Let us know how your experiences turn out.

AE was the first product i

ever tried and is still my main product i use so i have alot of exp with AE.

normally i put half of the mones on

my neck ( back of the neck seems to be better at getting hits then front of the neck, i think its cause its hotter

back then but i put it on the front of my neck cause i like to smell the mones my self. ) and the other half of the

mones on my wrists cause when you are talking and useing hand motions and gusters you are actually fanning the mones

everywhere.

Phero Enthusiast

normally i

put half of the mones on my neck ( back of the neck seems to be better at getting hits then front of the neck, i

think its cause its hotter back then but i put it on the front of my neck cause i like to smell the mones my self. )

and the other half of the mones on my wrists cause when you are talking and useing hand motions and gusters you are

actually fanning the mones everywhere.
    Okay, thanks. I love the smell of AE also (on front of the

neck)...but I guess back I'll try back of the neck then.

Oh, and I was also wondering, are you also one of those

people like me who cannot smell the -none in NPA?

its kind of weird with me

because, sometimes i can smell it sometiems i can't so i don't know how that goes. but when i do smell it tho i

know that im smelling it.

my sence of smell varies day by day.

Phero Enthusiast

Uh...I tried the suggested 2x

NPA and 2x AE over the same application spots.

First off, when I was doing this, I spilled 2/3 of my NPA bottle!

And it's the 10ml! Most of it spilled on my right hand, which I washed right away with soap. But I can still smell

the alcohol on my fingers (4.5hrs later!)

Second, when I was walking to go study, it was hot and sunny outside.

So hot that I was sweating quite a bit. Perhaps that rubbed off the mones. I've noticed sweat really hasn't been

helping me lately. I'm going to read more about sweat problems.

When I finally got to the library I didn't

notice anything out of the ordinary. Perhaps the only thing unusual was a girl who suddenly covered her nose and

mouth as I was passing by. Then after I sat down I think I heard her and her friends say something like "that guy

stinks" ...I'm assuming somewhat because I couldn't make out the words exactly. They left shortly after bursting

into laughter and saying a lot of words that started with "s" that I couldn't quite make out over the loud fan.

I'm pretty sure I OD'd.

The scent of the AE began to wear off, and all I could smell was the alcohol. When I

ate my sandwich I tasted the alcohol smell.

I was just so damn hot, and it was hot in the library...

...if

I ever try NPA at all again, I'll use it at night or when it's cooler outside. I don't think I got the badass

vibe at all either. AE is by far my favorite now, I'll stick to it.

Btw, Slickracer, what age range of girls

are you targetting? How old are you, what's your build, etc?

ohhh man that suck for you.

don't feel bad tho almost everyone here has spilled mones before. i know i did like 3 tiems. from what i read, you

probelly od. might have ether splashed some on your cloth or you didn't use anti-becterial soap. or its just not

the mix for you. (but im pretty sure you didn't get the 2x2 ratio so you should try that again)

alittle bit

about myself. im burmess. dosn't produce alot of nones but produce lots of rones. im 19 and with AE i seem to get

lots of respect from older women and have a blast teaseing younger girls. i know how to deal with most girls so i

can pretty much get any age of girls. yesterday i was haveing a blast with this girl until i found out she was 15

haha.....

you sound like you gave up on NPA already. just because of one little mishap don't let that

discourage you because if you ever learn how to use none products you'll have so much fun.

mabey you should

try NPA all by it self before trying to mix it first to see what your limits are.

other then that you should try

that mix again, but if you don't want to go that heavy with Nones again, use some of the eadge you got from the

sample package and put ae over the eadge.

oh i'll tell you how i apply this mix, first i take the NPA bottle

and close the opening with my wrist (left one) and dap it, then rub it on the other wrist. then dap it on my thumb

and split it with my pointing finger then rub it down both sides of my adam apple. for the ae i drop one drop on my

wrist then rub wrists togeater then do another drop on my fingers and go over the spot that i applied the NPA on the

neck. (i sometiems sub NPA with the eadge but i mainly use NPA in this mix.)

oh i hope you are not doing the not

showering thing while useing mones cause i put mones on 15 mins after takeing a shower. and use anti-bectial soap

cause that gets rid of everything off your skin where regular sope leaves stuff behind.

Phero Enthusiast

thanks for

giving info about yourself...i'm glad to be getting advice from you since you are closer to my age than most of the

members on this board. LOL...yeah, girls these days sometimes you can't tell how old they are.

yeah, I

definitely got a bit discouraged after today.

i hope you are not doing the not showering

thing while useing mones cause i put mones on 15 mins after takeing a shower. and use anti-bectial soap cause that

gets rid of everything off your skin where regular sope leaves stuff behind.
    ...crap! I didn't shower

today. No, I'm not doing the not-showering thing any more, I just forgot to shower this morning.

I also read

this thread recently:

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/sho

wthread.php?t=8114&highlight=npa+sweat

...it's about "pheremone build-up" ...so you're on point about the

anti-bacterial soap thing. I haven't used anti-bacterial soap...just regular. And perhaps that's why I haven't

had good hits since that one day that I first tried AE...I've probably been OD'ing since then because of not using

anti-bacterial soap, the mones have stayed on my skin.

Anyway, just about a few hours ago, probably when the

mones were getting weaker, I noticed girls looking at me like they were scared. It almost seemed like girls

distanced themselves from me, and this one cute girl at the pizza place made eyecontact with me a few times but

seemed nearly terrified...i didn't know what to think of it.

I do have some anti-bacterial sanitizer lotion that

supposedly "kills 99.9% of germs in 15 seconds or less" ...so I'll rub that all over myself and then take a shower.

It should do the trick. I'll be sure to get some anti-bacterial soap soon also. good

tip.

mabey you should try NPA all by it self before trying to mix it first to see what your

limits are.

other then that you should try that mix again, but if you don't want to go that heavy with Nones

again, use some of the eadge you got from the sample package and put ae over the eadge.

oh i'll tell you how i

apply this mix, first i take the NPA bottle and close the opening with my wrist (left one) and dap it, then rub it

on the other wrist. then dap it on my thumb and split it with my pointing finger then rub it down both sides of my

adam apple. for the ae i drop one drop on my wrist then rub wrists togeater then do another drop on my fingers and

go over the spot that i applied the NPA on the neck. (i sometiems sub NPA with the eadge but i mainly use NPA in

this mix.)

oh i hope you are not doing the not showering thing while useing mones cause i put mones on 15 mins

after takeing a shower. and use anti-bectial soap cause that gets rid of everything off your skin where regular sope

leaves stuff behind.
    thanks again for thoroughly explaining the mix.

...for now I'll try the

anti-bacterial thing tomorrow then a shower, then I'll try the mix again. I'm going to keep trying until I get it

right...I'm confident that if it works for you, it will work for me.

Phero Enthusiast

by the way, one last

question...just curious how long the mix lasts for you? do you re-apply, or does it last all day? otherwise I guess

I'll see for myself.

i never re-apply mones untill

i take a shower. that has always been my rule. so pretty much i take a shower when i wake up and put mones on and im

done for the day. but if i want to change what im waering i wash my app points first then put mones back on. this is

just my rule tho, plus i never experiamented with re-applying so i don't know anything about it, and i don't plan

to cuase im happy with my system, and it works for me.

the only thing i have re applyed with is LT, but thats

only when im working tho. oh by the way i like LT.

oh hey by the way...... you should def take showers if you

are going to be useing mones. if you think about it most poeple don't do that to keep thier natural mones and such

but they take time to built up but now you are useing artifitial mones at optimal dosage the min you put them on.

and after awhile they do stink. espetially if you put them in one spot.

Quote Originally Posted by FullTiltRedhead
    I don't

know if anyone here remembers me, but I was very successful with my targets using AE while at work, younger men

seemed very aroused and made specific advances, although I prefer to select targets myself and then see what

happens.
    Hey, you!

Welcome back!

- Bass
    somewhere between amused and obsessed...

Phero Enthusiast

I have only one thing to say

about this mix,

A M A Z I N G !

I used my antibacterial lotion this morning, rubbed it all over my body, and

it stung too! Then I took a shower with regular soap (unscented), and lathered my skin well.

I did the 2xNPA and

2xAE just as you rec'd. Except, a drop of AE fell on my desk, and I dabbed my fingers in it and used it to rub

behind my ears. So, technically, I had the mix down, plus 1 extra drop of AE behind my ears (I just didn't want to

waste it). Anyway, it seems like everywhere I went today, girls would look at me and smile...I have to say, it was

quite an ego-trip.

So, here's what happened:

-in the morning (probably 20min after applying) went to the

sandwich shop as usual to buy my lunch. first off, when I walked in, one of the girls just locked eyes with me

(about 12 feet away) and said she'd take my order. and another guy, who is usually very indifferent to me, but who

I've talked to before, greeted me. he's never said anything to me unless i initiate. anyway, as the girl was

making my sandwich, i asked her what music was playing in the background. she blushed and smiled a lot as we chatted

briefly.

-I went to sit and wait for the bus. As people passed by...1 or 2 girls looked and smiled

briefly.

-Then I went to go to the restroom by the coffee shop. When I turned the corner I noticed a hot

blonde girl with her eyes literally so wide, it looked like she was a walking zombie
    . If this is what a DIHL is,

then I certainly have never had this in the past. I'm just not positive, because is there like a radius of

pheremones that hit her before I saw her around corner? Perhaps, because when I saw her, she just stared straight

at me, without blinking
    . I looked away cause it was just weird. When I looked back, her eyes slowly

drifted off me and straight ahead...itt also seemed like she'd been walking but slowed down as I neared. Whatever

it was, it was surely out of the ordinary (very weird). It makes me wonder though, when that happens, do they get

extremely horny to the point where they are frozen? What exactly is going on in their minds that causes them to just

freeze up?

-On the bus, the older female bus driver, turned around to make extended eye contact with me. I think

it's significant because the only other time it's happened is when I had that great day with AE. Other than these

2 times, she's never turned to look me in the face that way.

-At Starbucks, an older lady, probably in her 60s,

walked by me, fairly close and and nearly stared as she walked past. When I looked in her direction she smiled wide

and looked down. Gosh. The cashiers were rather flirty there also.

-Then on the bus, I noticed a girl reading and

approached her. She made a lot of eye contact, but I guess for the most part she was busy with studying and didn't

want to be bothered, so I let the conversation die. Later, still on the bus, a cute girl got on, sitting in the very

front. She looked back and me, held eye contact and smiled. Then she started to fiddle with her pen, and I noticed

her looking back at me a few more times after that, though I didn't really make eye contact with her. (she was

about 8ft away).

Well, that's about it. I think there were more girls who looked and smiled, but I don't

remember all of it. Thank you very much slickracer for this killer combo! NPA works, I'm a believer!

Phero Enthusiast

i never

re-apply mones untill i take a shower. that has always been my rule. so pretty much i take a shower when i wake up

and put mones on and im done for the day. but if i want to change what im waering i wash my app points first then

put mones back on. this is just my rule tho, plus i never experiamented with re-applying so i don't know anything

about it, and i don't plan to cuase im happy with my system, and it works for me.

the only thing i have re

applyed with is LT, but thats only when im working tho. oh by the way i like LT.

oh hey by the way...... you

should def take showers if you are going to be useing mones. if you think about it most poeple don't do that to

keep thier natural mones and such but they take time to built up but now you are useing artifitial mones at optimal

dosage the min you put them on. and after awhile they do stink. espetially if you put them in one spot.
    that

sounds reasonable. Yeah, after the reactions I got today, I've definitely learned the importance of showering, for

sure. If anything, that's probably why I have ever had any inconsistent results.

Hygiene is very important for

us pheremone users, you're right.

thanks again.

btw, as for the effects on myself, I felt very confident

today. I mean, aside from my normal self, I was nearly delusionally confident. I think my ego got quite a boost

too, so that's part of it.
    Last edited by smooth312; 06-05-2006 at 05:36 PM.

im glad you like it, i been

useing this mix for about 3-4 months now. i think that AE and NPA goes really well at giveing off the 'badass'

vibe i talked about. i have tried 3 npa + 2 ae before (best time i had at the mall, but i havn't tried it at that

ratio again sence i don't need that type of attention all the time or i'll never get anything done, you probelly

knows what im talking about from what you saw today right? ) but i have never tried 2 npa +3 ae sence when i first

started useing ae i found that 3 drops of ae sometiems got me in debates with femanist girls (even tho its not an

argument, i always had power strugles with this famanist girl that i had a crush on so i never used ae over 2 drops.

but i think i just migh try that 2:3 ratio tomorrow)

because is there like a radius of pheremones that

hit her before I saw her around corner?
    btw, as for the effects on myself, I felt very confident

today. I mean, aside from my normal self, I was nearly delusionally confident. I think my ego got quite a boost too,

so that's part of it.
    yes, this mix dose give me alot of confident too, and the confident seems to

escalate after each smile and eye contact dosn't it? i think even if the girls are out of the effective radius, i

think they can see or sence the confident on you and draws thier attention in. thats the only thing i can think of

because i have gotten looks and smiles as soon as i walk into a room and sometiems things don't make sence at

all.

do you want to know what goes really good with this mix? ............................ ok this migh take

alittle time to master but, when you do you'll be even mroe amazed, learn to not look away when you see girls

looking at you and hold your EC. let the tention built up and right before you feel like she is about to look away,

WINK. it'll take some time to learn when to wink when holding the EC but after awhile you'll feel it. another

thing, learn how to flirt with your eyes. it'll save you so much efforts.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information