Close

Threaded View

Stranger

Cool Trying to recover a former lover - Please help

Hi everybody,and many apologies for the length of my msg. I have been a lurker in

this forum for several years; I use basically sandalwood TE and NPA.

I (like others in

this forum) like to OD on -none, and I may wear (on social and “alcoholic” occasions) about 15 sprays of TE or the

equivalent of NPA (well covered with cologne - virtually all women >30 yo compliment me for my smell). I get my fair

share of hits, few of which spectacular, many subtle, and no special adverse reactions (unless, perhaps, the one I

will be describing soon).

I am what I would define a fake alpha male: mediterranean,

40 yo, highly recognized intellectual job, well read and traveled, 5’ 11’’, 10% body fat, muscles, tan, a lot of

open air activity, good tango dancer, lone wolf syndrome, sarcastic humor; however; I am not especially good looking

in terms of face (heavily masculine, but with somehow gross features), I am shy (but when you are 40 you learn how

to hide it very well), and I just cannot effectively approach a woman if she interests me much or if I find her

exceedingly beautiful.

I have been faithful to my gf for years (she is much younger

than me, BTW), but, as my relationship was falling apart, I met this gorgeous, spectacular, bright 30 yo

psychiatrist, with whom I fell in love. She quite bluntly informed me that I would not have been her choice for a

one night stand (i.e., she does not like me much physically, as she has a sort of masculine character - conflicting

with mine BTW - and likes more ephebic, somehow feminine men), but she fell in love nevertheless, and regarded me as

a possible companion only for a long term relationship. We broke up quite soon (2 months), owing to the very long

time I had taken to close my previous relationship (pointless to say, I feel guilty).

Now she says that she absolutely wants to keep friendship, (without benefits, I dare say), but I am uncertain

whether to ditch the whole of her altogether.

When we talk over the phone, everything

is OK, but when we meet (even if I keep, given the situation, a very low profile) she becomes invariably bitchy,

aggressive, does not talk, when we dance (she inviting me) she behaves like a piece of wood, and all this

irrespective of her period (I sampled this several times). She herself made a statement noting that “on the phone it

is better”.

I am starting believing that a -none OD was OK before, as she regarded me

as a mate, but not now, as she wants just a friend. I, however, would like to recover the lover.

And now my question: should use, to try and recover her as a mate (in addition to any

other skills I am capable of using, and certainly waiting quite some time), an absurdly outlandish –none OD (say 25

drops of NPA), wait for her ovulation (which I have some indirect way to assess) and give her a half-an-hour ride to

work (so that pheros spread in the car for some time), or should I resort to minimal doses of –none, just not to

lose my signature (absolute -nol has never worked for me) with SOE or WAGG? Should I bathe in -none + Liquid Trust?

Anybody tried, with the help of –mones, to recover a lover with extremely feminine

body but masculine attitude, who likes you more for your personality/culture than for your body?

Thanks for your feedback
    Last edited by Hamlet; 05-24-2006 at 01:40 AM.

Thread Information