Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Default Re: How much SOE to use

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Truth is right only slightly off track with the NONE testosterone connection. More likely it is NONE produced by other males that drops your testosterone, since this is what appears to happen in other mammals. The dominant male chemically castrates his subordinates, and the only way this is possible is by pheromonal communication. A similar effect most likely occurs when women have their period, since Berliner\'s group has shown that a progesteronic pheromone decreases testosterone in males. Basically the signal should work like this: she pheromonally communicates that she is not able to get pregnant (because she\'s having her period). Since other mammals might be too stupid to get the message, she drops their testosterone level so they are less motivated to have sex with her--and more likely to find a sweet smelling fertile female. That\'s why Dev Singh (and Matt Bronstad)\'s report that men find the scent of women who are ovulating to be most pleasant was so important to pheromone research. Simply put, they showed that the same effect of pheromones on other mammals probably occurs in humans.

So, I\'ve caught myself holding my breath as anyone who\'s much larger than I am passes me by at the gym. Don\'t want to run the risk of their pheromones dropping my testosterone. On the other hand, I\'ll take in a deep breath as an attractive woman walks by--since ovulatory female pheromones have been shown to increase men\'s testosterone levels.

Just speculation, but I\'m fairly sure that when you wear NONE;OL;or RONE, you will be the one sending the dominant signal to subordinate other males. It should be as if you gained about 15lbs of muscle and had a nice tan--since both are associated with increased testosterone. The ladies are programmed by olfaction to respond to visual signals of high testosterone; you can get a response merely by sending the right chemical signals.

Travis: I don\'t think that the RONE or OL from SOE enters the bloodstream, and if it did there would be a minimal effect--if any. What we\'re really looking at here is an application that acts topically to impress upon the mind of a woman that you are more reproductively fit than you might appear. RONE and OL (and NONE) are all end products of androgen (like testosterone) metabolism. They are byproducts with no particular purpose so far as the majority of scientist say. But that\'s foolish. The same byproducts are pheromones in other mammals, and we have the same hormone responses that other mammals have when we are exposed to the pheromones of others. Besides, even biologically uninformed evolutionary psychologists would tell you that even byproducts of metabolism have their purpose--whether or not we know what that purpose is.

I\'ve already recommended against a cover fragrance--at least when you first try SOE. Let it do its work; if it doesn\'t, then try a cover fragrance. I certainly didn\'t use one, and think that you\'ll find you don\'t want to cover SOE with anything else. Even if you can\'t smell it on you, others can--so be careful about using too much. But don\'t cover it up--it could be quite confusing.

**DONOTDELETE**

James Kohl wrote:

I wouldn\'t apply any of the pheromone products to clothing; they are designed to work_with_ your natural body chemistry. That won\'t happen if the product is on your clothes. Also, I\'m not concerned about conversion of OL or RONE to NONE. Even if this conversion occurs (I\'ll need to review the literature), I doubt that the conversion makes much to the overall effect.

James, so what do you exactly mean that pheromones are designed to work with your natural body chemistry if you don\'t think any conversions are important?

**DONOTDELETE**

James Kohl wrote: <Just speculation, but I\'m fairly sure that when you wear NONE;OL;or RONE, you will be the one sending the dominant signal to subordinate other males. It should be as if you gained about 15lbs of muscle and had a nice tan--since both are associated with increased testosterone. The ladies are programmed by olfaction to respond to visual signals of high testosterone; you can get a response merely by sending the right chemical signals.>

But how would your your body \"know\" that the pheros you are sensing are your own? One possibility:

Your pheros should be sensed continuously since you\'re around yourself all the time.
    But other people\'s pheros should be sensed as pulses since other people will come and go.

If this is true, than artificial pheros should lower your own pheros. Since you would generally wear pheros only on social occasions, your body would interpret them as coming from others rather than from yourself.

Say it ain\'t so!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information