Close

Default I may be turning a "friend into a lover".

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I have been using mones for almost a year and many of you have seen my posts about my experiences.

There are many older women at work of whom there is one in particular that catches my fancy. She is 44 years old and

a total milf. Before the mones me and her were very good friends. Since i have been using the mones the sexual

comments, touching and deep conversational talk has gotten better and better. I really care about her as a friend

and she does about me but i definantly notice sexual tension when she is around especially when using the NPA/TE.

There is only one catch, she is married. I really adore her and the feeling is mutual. SHe has admitted to me

recently that i am her "kindred spirit" and when i am not around she goes into "withdrawl without me". I think it's

pretty obvious from the kindred spirit comment she really really cares about me. The other day she even told me that

she "hasn't been in love for a long time". I really care about her but don't want to break up her homelife with

her husband, but at the same time i am attracted to her and care about her as much as she does me. It wouldn't

bother me a bit though if we just remained really really good friends and it stayed pluetonic, but if it goes the

other way i wouldn't push her away.... Those mones definantly pushed the attraction along but it was there before i

started using them. The lesson in all of this is - if there is a mutal attraction the mones if used around that

person over time will amplify their feelings and deepen any connections. Anyone else have experience of turning

friends into lovers?

ruuunnn!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CATPYCO
    ruuunnn!!!!!!!!

Probably very good advice. It might be a

case of her having a lousy home life. Sure wouldn't be the first time that's happened. Whatever the cause, it

isn't something you would be wise to get involved in.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

pheromones are too effective on

too many women to be messing around with a person that is married.

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by CATPYCO
    ruuunnn!!!!!!!!
    Do not underestimate being involved with a married

woman. It will do your head in, and hers.

If you really want her, tell her go off work out her life, and if shes

single way in the future, you might hook up for a coffee.

Its a very complicated situation, and theres too many

decent single people out there to waste your time on the married ones.

Stay F R I E N D S!!!

First you

work with her (like your job?) so don't "dip your pen in the company ink".
    Second she is married (like your job?)

think what a pissed off husband could do.

But then again, if you're feeling suicidal...
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Journeyman

RUNNNNNNN

! ! ! ! ! ! !

[SIZE=

3][/SIZE]

Go straight to the employment office. Do not go to work Monday. Change jobs. Change phone

numbers.

You’ve just crested the hill of the roller coaster, and the next stop

is her bedroom. That’s when the chain releases, and it’s all downhill from there, thrilling, but

downhill.

Jump off while the car is nearly stationary. The absolute most

you’ll get is a few emotional bruises, maybe you’ll land with your feet on the run, and escape

unscathed.

Quoting a friend “No sex was good enough to pay for all the pain I

caused her, myself, and those we love.”

Besides, if you have a marketable skill, the fastest way to get ahead is to change employers

every 4 to 6 years.

Banned User

The rules:

1. Never, ever

touch a married woman.
    2. No fishing off the company pier.

These rules are in place for some very good reasons.

Take it from someone who found out the hard way.

I'd stop using 'mones around her immediately, and make it

obvious to her that if she wants more than friendship, you don't touch married women, and that you're not sure

fishing off the company pier is a good idea.

That's my 2c.

Good advice and if she still has

kids living at home multiply all that by 100. Also learned that the hard way.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Thanks for the advice guys, i

was leaning towards just being friends with her but lately comments that she makes leads me to think that she really

thinks alot more of me than i ever previously thought. As a friend, she is one of the best i ever had. It just made

me a little nervous when she talks about being "kindred spirits". If it's one thing i learned about women they

don't say things like that unless they really feel very strongly about a man. So if she ever tries to push it

farther i will tell her flat out that our relationship can only be pluetonic but as a friend i adore her much. It

would kill me especially since she has a kid if i was the cause that ruined her relationship with her husband. I

care too much about her as a person to let that happen.

Phero Dude

ummmm, Runnnnnnn!
    I'm in a similar

position with a friends wife , she wants me badly but I just keep on saying NO!
    It's not worth it!
    early 40's white male or or

Phero Enthusiast

Cool Hoo Yaa!!!!

hey, the best

relationships for real are the ones where you have maximal commonality... similar age, similar culture, education,

physical build... all of that... playing with fire is a quick short term thrill, rapidly turns booorrrrring an

stupid... I learned that older wimmin that try to click with (much, substantially, as in looks ridiculous to even

the untrained eye) younger guys can become the most deranged need cases, add in nutcase love triangle dynamics and

you will be praying for a lobotomy... some psychologists looks at a number of factors... people with the most

similar height, body proportion, age, economic situations, and educational attainments had the greatest long term

success ... any areas of imbalance took vastly more energy to maintain the relationship... there must be repellant

pheromones too like that awful skanky smell that schizophrenics have about them... how useful that would be right

about now.

I've had many "friends" turn

into lovers or "friends with benefits." It was great at first but eventually it all goes to shit and your friendship

will be over. Now--fool speaking whose last 2 GFs were married--with marriage in the mix you're surely going to

hell in a handbasket and fast. The funny thing, I told both of them we should merely remain friends, they agreed

and, of course, we ended up banging one another in every nook 'n cranny possible. What I'm saying is, once the

emotions are engaged, the little brain quickly takes over and no amount of good intentions will actually change the

outcome. She keeps on saying let's be friends while gently stoking your wang and licking her lips. So, yeah, run if

you value your well being.

Incidentally, both women eventually told their husbands so those impassioned

promises of secrecy are often hollow.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

hey, the best

relationships for real are the ones where you have maximal commonality... similar age, similar culture, education,

physical build... all of that... playing with fire is a quick short term thrill, rapidly turns booorrrrring an

stupid.
    I have to say, although you're right, I also disagree. Both extremes and everything inbetween

can work. Sure, you must connect on some level--emotional, humor, lifestyle--but what creates that chemistry can be

far flung and seemingly incongruent. I've found intimate relationships my near opposite to be extremely exciting,

fulfilling and, at times, long term. My last wife was the same race, age, religion, language (bilingual) educational

level and occupation (musician) and, well, we're happily divorced.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Enlightened One

run away if u want to survive (was

a line from a song in the mid 90s i think it applies here as well) just my opinion of course. Having also had breif

flings with married women i must say its probably not worth it unless she divorces him first for some other reason

and then comes onto the market single.

Sorry to be blunt

here...but, get out - now.

This can only lead to trouble, and possible heartache when one of you (inevitably)

becomes more attached than the other, and please take into consideration this woman's husband. Okay, he may not be

ideal for her in any way - you don't know this for sure, but does he deserve to be cuckolded? No, he does

not.

Obviously, something is fundamentally wrong in her marriage in the first place, if she is even LOOKING at

you in that respect, but why should you perhaps be her play-thing, just so she can avoid concentrating on putting

right, (or ending) the problems in her marriage?

I know several married women who do this game-playing, just

because they are either bored, want to see if the grass is greener on the other side, or think it will somehow put

the spark back into their ailing married sex-lives, but not ONE of them is not in a real emotional mess over the

whole scenario - and trust me, guilt and lies do NOT a relationship of ANY kind, no matter how superficial -

make.

Instead concentrate on finding someone available, who can make you feel good about yourself, and who you

can feel good about being with.

You may not want a relationship, and may even just be into playing the field at

this point, but at least if the girl you are seeing is available, you will not be assuaged with feelings of guilt

and self-loathing at some point along the line - which believe me, even the hardest-hearted, most machismo guy DOES

eventually feel in this situation.

I repeat, get out - now.

...before it's too late to do so - for all

concerned.

Ail :-)
    Last edited by CrystalMoon; 05-23-2006 at 03:12 AM.
    Eight Words The Wiccan Rede Fulfill: 'An Ye Harm None, Do What Ye Will )O(

Phero Enthusiast

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    I have to say,

although you're right, I also disagree. Both extremes and everything inbetween can work. Sure, you must connect on

some level--emotional, humor, lifestyle--but what creates that chemistry can be far flung and seemingly incongruent.

I've found intimate relationships my near opposite to be extremely exciting, fulfilling and, at times, long term.

My last wife was the same race, age, religion, language (bilingual) educational level and occupation (musician) and,

well, we're happily divorced.
    Yeah... IME if there is a real deep vein of a common factor

that you powerfully connect on, especially if it sort of rare and far out, then you will have a good contact point

mind to mind... a couple of deep contact points allow for other significant differences ... sure, just being

identical plastic Barbie and Ken dolls is as interesting as watching paint dry, flat grey primer at that... OTOH

coming together on weird energy whims doesn't make it past too many of life's many shit tests either... it's

nice, reassuring ever to click on something realistic and well developed and have some surprising quirky differences

that keep you guessing too ...

I just can't stand walking in on other people's messes like I'm the newly

appointed emotion janitor that will help them put their dinged up karma out for the trash compactor...

Phero Guru

Default none

another aspect of having an

affair with a married woman is that you might fall in love with her and she'll have second thoughts about the whole

thing and leave YOU hanging. Knowing myself though, I probably would have sex with her anyways.
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

Thread Information