Close

Default SOE + NPA = awesome combination

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Many

of you have read my postings on the forum before and i gotta tell you i have playing around with different mones for

alomst a year now and i am learning to love SOE & NPA together. It's harder to dose right but if you do, you are a

superstar with women. I wore about 10-11 inches of SOE on my wrists, neck and arms and 2 full dabs of NPA on my neck

and covered with Drakkar. Wow it seems to be the winning combination for me. The ladies at work love me when i wear

it. They look at me almost in awe. You can see they lust me in their eyes, and in there actions. They talk me up a

storm and find reasons to touch me (kino) alot. Sometimes when in conversation they make sexual comments (so i know

the secret ingrediants are working) they are seriously getting turned on. The men respect me too and look to me as

an alpha male. I want to add a1 to the mix but don't want to mess up a good thing. I have heard good things about

A1 and i want to try to add it to the mix.

Journeyman

Good for you, work it and pimp

it.

Red face Hear, hear...

Hear, hear...

You may also want to try AE + SOE or AE + PERCEPTION. I typically use 2 - 3 drops of AE with 1/2 pack of SOE or

1/2 pack of PERCEPTION and have had some really good results.

Stranger

Default soe w/ NPA

i just got NPA in

the mail yesterday and i heard about this combo and that its very effective so i did like 12-16 inches of SoE on my

wrists and neck and about 3 dabs of NPA on my chin. i didnt really notice any effects, does anyone know what a good

dosage would be to start out with?

Quote Originally Posted by shadeofgreen
    i just got

NPA in the mail yesterday and i heard about this combo and that its very effective so i did like 12-16 inches of SoE

on my wrists and neck and about 3 dabs of NPA on my chin. i didnt really notice any effects, does anyone know what a

good dosage would be to start out with?

You are using way too much product. it all depends on you

body chemistry, how old you are and how old are your targets. For me, i'm 32 years old so i could use a little

extra none. 2 dabs of NPA and 8-10 inches of SOE is plenty. Anymore i seem to overdose in that combination

(especially with the NPA). If you are younger i would recommend alot more SOE and less NPA. If you are older like me

or even older i would recommend going a little heavier on NPA (2 maybe 3 dabs tops). Also you need to figure out

what target range of women you are going for. At least in my situation the women at work are are in their 30's and

40's and it seems the older they are, the more none (npa) you can use. Older women seem to really get horny when

using alot of NPA. But i have found that younger women respond slightly better to SOE and less NPA (but none still

can do a number on them also). Hope this helps you. Also, i would recommend you try these products seperately to see

one works better for you before moving on to mixing them.

Stranger

Default You are about my age

Quote Originally Posted by ant2000
    You are using way too much product. it all depends on you body chemistry, how old you are and how

old are your targets. For me, i'm 32 years old so i could use a little extra none. 2 dabs of NPA and 8-10 inches of

SOE is plenty. Anymore i seem to overdose in that combination (especially with the NPA). If you are younger i would

recommend alot more SOE and less NPA. If you are older like me or even older i would recommend going a little

heavier on NPA (2 maybe 3 dabs tops). Also you need to figure out what target range of women you are going for. At

least in my situation the women at work are are in their 30's and 40's and it seems the older they are, the more

none (npa) you can use. Older women seem to really get horny when using alot of NPA. But i have found that younger

women respond slightly better to SOE and less NPA (but none still can do a number on them also). Hope this helps

you. Also, i would recommend you try these products seperately to see one works better for you before moving on to

mixing them.
    Do you exercise regularly? (it affects natural mone output)

Journeyman

I used NPA and SOE for a while

with decent results. Sometimes I noticed women getting horny, but more distant. When I started adding A1 this

increased the comfort factor significantly. It also allowed me to go with very high does of NPA will no bad effect.

One time I experimented with about 12 dabs of NPA and about 24 inches of SOE and 7 drops of A1 (1/2 strength) and

got very positive reactions from both men and women. This was just an experiment, and these high amounts are not

necessary - but the mix works very well in both high a low amounts - and its a blast.

yes i lift weights 4 times a

week and ride a stationary bike for 45 minutes 4 times a week.

I've tried almost everything and

NPA + SOE has been the best all around mix for me. I can wear it to work or play with only minor tweaks (a higher

ratio of SOE for work).
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Thread Information