Close

Stranger

Default My first pickup and go home with A7

visit-red-300x50PNG
    howdy folks,
    just wanted to report my first pickup and go home with an older hottie ( age 47 ) but fantastic body.

Was using one drop of A7 and it totally made me smooth and confident. This stuff works great on older women, never

fails to bring a response. The younger women, well, they look at me also but they are too scared to approach, but i

can tell they were a bit frightened. So anyway, she invited me home and brought me back to my car the next day. THis

never happens to me with pheros. also, i met another older woman the next night and we kissed but she said her son

was at home and so we cut it short but she gave me her number. honestly, if one wants to simply get laid, just put

on some A7 and go to where older chicks hang out, your are pretty much guaranteed some noogy, and some of the older

women are very freaking hot.

The younger ones, i think you must use some softners cause they get very

respectful and attracted, but unless you are a very smooth talker, they get too nervous. However, the A7 Did attract

a very sexy hottie aged 26 at a bar recently, i couldnt get her off me,..and she is totally totally hot.

i love

A7. Just beware of OD. I applied one drop behind each ear everyday for about 3 days, then things got spooky, i mean

it made me respect the power of mones. they are powerful. after day 3, complete with scrubbing behind my ears, i had

some aggressive and angry looks from guys and women seemed frozen and afraid. After day 4, i became invisible. so i

went 2 days without new application and i am okay now. i decided to just apply one drop to my wrist cause its easier

to clean that one spot. Does anyone have any special secret that will help prevent od?
    My analysis of A7...I LOVE

IT. just respect its power and use ONE drop every two days and you should be good to go. also, i wonder if using

some nol with this may make it even better.
    i am a 42 year old white male, and really enjoy the great sex life i

have now with A7, if you like older women that is

Stranger

also, i think ihave found a way

to stop od thats pretty wild but seems to work...

put your hand in some coffee ( yes, coffee, the stuff you brew

) and with that fine mist on your hand, apply to application points and rub in fairly firmly. if you can smell

application point, you should smell coffee faintly,
    then rinse off.

seems to bind to the androgens and render

them smell less...strange but seems to work

Use a little SoE with your A7

application, it works wonders and may help with your younger targets. My favorite all-time mix is A7/Soe/A1. From

my results its a friendly, sexy and trusting blend.

Nice job on the A7, and welcome to the forum!

Stranger

thanks, i will have to try that

and i am glad to be here on the forum.

you know, i have never been the type of guy that chicks look at for

anything but a friend until i tried mones. Honestly, i feel that they are life changing, and very powerful. it

amazes me how a little tiny drop of something that i cant even freakin smell rubbed on my hand can cause a whole

room to treat me like a king. the science is amazing, and if it were not for od's, i would probably have a realy

really big ego, much bigger than i have now thanks to this product.

You know, you'll have even more

fun when you try out different products and learn what they can do. Mixing then becomes an alchemy of sorts,

layering -Mones to meet any occasion. You're right, they are really quite remarkable little fellers.

Thread Information