Close

Default TE makes people mad.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Ok, so I get

better effects without TE I can see now. Seeing as how I'm young, I suppose I'm swimming in None so I want to

order a product that gives me subtle masculine effects without the harshness of none. I'm looking at a few such as

Chikara, SOE, or just plain rone in a bottle. I'm thinking Chikara is my best choice as I like the smell and it

makes me very very happy when I wear it. In experience which would be the best for a happy, energetic mone mix with

masculine properties but not as strong as pure none?
    "Freedom to change seems to come after acceptance of ourselves." -BT pg. 56

I wear TE or NPA nearly everyday

and people never get angry around me. In fact I'm oft told I have a calming and comforting effect on them, and this

is with or without 'mones. Of course I'm Asian and extremely skilled at controlling my persona.

Sounds like SOE

is the ticket for you.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Thanks Gegogi. It's

cheaper too. I've heard alot of positive feedback about SOE but more Negative about Chikara. Hmm. I liked Chikara.

It made me happy and it smelled great. SOE was best though now that I think about it.

I remember this one time when I

wore about 6 sprays of sandal TE when I was playing football (soccer), but it was me who was angry. To be honest it

might have had a similar effect on other people but I was too aggressive to notice.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Well that's my problem

constantly. Girls that I know ignore me I guess because I intemidate (sp?) them too much. That's why I'm going to

try SOE for a while as a stand alone and see what happens. If I get good results I'll combine them and see what

happens. SOE worked well for me when I had the gel so I'm hoping the bottle will do the same.

I used to apply TE or NPA to my

mustache, hoping I'd feel more angry and aggressive. It seemmed to help a little but it couldn't overcome my ultra

laidback nature. Even when I'm all twisted I look friendly and mellow. Darn! Well, it did help make women really

horny so that's all that really matters to me.

Default NPA on ALPHA MALE

I am alpha

male. Have been using NPA, for quite a period. Have never had in aggresiveness responses.

Then again my dosage

is 1-2 drops max. Soe 4-dabs is good balance, and negates the supposedly harshness of NPA.

You must through,

field testing be able to work out your outer limits. Experimenting is the key? What's a few od's in the pursuit of

science?

"imparting knowledge without predujice enriches ones soul"

Phero Pro

woofa, you may be alpha male,

but even alpha males can use .none, as we get older your .none production diminishes really quickly, think of the

actor Richard Gere, the guy must be in his 50s by now, and is very alpha male according to any girl you care to ask,

even young girls. he might have the looks and status, he might have the money, but does he have the

androstenone????!!! unless Mr. Gere frequants this forum in disguise and buys from love scent, he most likely is

deficient in .none. Ofcourse he probably is not deficient in women company, but do they like the way he smells??

In part, I'm going to dispute

what you are saying. It depends in part on the person and on their own body. I'll be turning 50 soon and still

cannot wear much none. Others who post here regularly and are far younger than me can. Apparently I still produce

significant amounts. Maybe it's heriditary or maybe it's my fur coat or maybe because I have always kept myself in

good shape or some combination of those or other factors. All I know is that wearing more than a tiny bit of none

gets adverse reactions. Perhaps in another ten years or so that will change but not so far, it seems. The best

advice for every user is to not assume but to do some testing to be certain what does work for them.

Oh, I

cleaned up your stuttering
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Banned User

TE, in my experience, makes

people mad - and me, too.

I once - and only once! - tried two sprays on me. My gf at the time was curious and

put a spray on her hand. Before we got from my house to the mall (20 minutes), we were engaged. Engaged, that is,

in one of our worst "driving fights" ever. It snipped my fuse to almost nothing, and did the same for her. I

believe the windows were up in the car at the time.

I have also noticed that two sprays or more will really make

me mad and nasty. I sit in my car cursing people out in traffic, which is very unlike me, and I stew on negative

thoughts. Interestingly enough, I am a small framed slender guy of average height - not what you'd typically think

of as alpha male body type. Apparently I produce my fair share of 'none regardless.

Try it with some A314. I

have noticed that I can almost quadruple the amount of TE I wear as long as I have a decent counterbalance of A314

on.

Visionary7903

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    In part,

I'm going to dispute what you are saying. It depends in part on the person and on their own body. I'll be turning

50 soon and still cannot wear much none. Others who post here regularly and are far younger than me can. Apparently

I still produce significant amounts. Maybe it's heriditary or maybe it's my fur coat or maybe because I have

always kept myself in good shape or some combination of those or other factors. All I know is that wearing more than

a tiny bit of none gets adverse reactions. Perhaps in another ten years or so that will change but not so far, it

seems. The best advice for every user is to not assume but to do some testing to be certain what does work for

them.

Oh, I cleaned up your stuttering
    Yes it also depends on how you look like and how you act.

I can tell you that the 50-year-old plus disciplinarian teacher I had in my school wouldn't have produced much

-None but the way she looked (like a fearsome bull-terrier lol) and the way she could raise her voice at a

student's indiscretion made you tremble in your shoes. Now even a dab of PI or NPA would have absolutely been over

the top for this woman even though she most likely produces little if any -None (being a woman in her 50s).

Now

that was an extreme example but makes a point. I myself am a bit quiet and look dark, intense and serious anytime I

am not talking. I am quite sure I produce little -None based on the reactions I get when not wearing pheromones (for

example in general do not garner much respect, people not noticing when I am near them - even a little -None makes

people notice you quickly). Now I find it hard to wear even a bit of -None regularly in every day life despite

producing little of my own.

Visionary

Good point, Visionary. Myself,

I'm light skinned, blue eyed and usually smiling. I made it a point to use a lot of maybe's and possibly's

because we are assuming an awful lot. I don't know what my pheromone signature is and neither does anybody else

here.

The real point is to experiment and test to discover what is right for you personally rather than to take

anybody's word for it.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

An alpha male is a leader, and

his leadership abilities go far beyond sniffing range. Sure a little A-none helps but that's the least of his

qualifications. Also alpha male status is something hard earned. His intelligence, social skills, charisma, persona,

appearance and body language combine together to arouse fervent popular devotion, enthusiasm and fear among those

that dare cross him. I must say most men don't achieve alpha man status until later in life. Now I'm thinking

George Bush, Steve Jobs, CEOs, union bosses, chief of surgery, chief of police, prosecuting attorney, etc.

Of

course there are plenty of alpha wantabes that put a show to impress dumb girls, but their status is short lived.

Their position in life garners no respect. But they ain't really alpha until they achieve a leadership position.

Otherwise, they're merely punks, lone wolves or bad boys.

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    An alpha male is a

leader, and his leadership abilities go far beyond sniffing range. Sure a little A-none helps but that's the least

of his qualifications. Also alpha male status is something hard earned. His intelligence, social skills, charisma,

persona, appearance and body language combine together to arouse fervent popular devotion, enthusiasm and fear among

those that dare cross him. I must say most men don't achieve alpha man status until later in life. Now I'm

thinking George Bush, Steve Jobs, CEOs, union bosses, chief of surgery, chief of police, prosecuting attorney,

etc.

Of course there are plenty of alpha wantabes that put a show to impress dumb girls, but their status is

short lived. Their position in life garners no respect. But they ain't really alpha until they achieve a leadership

position. Otherwise, they're merely punks, lone wolves or bad boys.
    Georgi, I agree with some of what

your saying, but not all, you seem to suggest males become alpha males because of thier employment status, and the

people you mentioned reflect this, I dont believe this necessary so, bieng a CEO of a company will give you some

social status, but does not automatically make you an alpha male, a farmer or a fire man or even a bottom of the

ladder employee has the ability to be an alpha male in thier own right, eventhough they lack responsibility in

making very big decisions. A attorney of law can in fact be very anti seductive and very un-alpha if they come

across as slimey and untrustworthy. I think one is defined as an alpha male when a man is very sure of himself and

has the male quality of being strong, assertive yet sensitive to the needs of others.

I do agree with your

assumtion that many men tend to act Alpha, yet cannot pull it off simply because it is not in them to begin with,

males who become Alpha males tend to become Alpha after thier 30s simply because of life experience. However even

age does not gaurentee this male status.

I don't think men become alpha

males. Rather the tendancy to be an alpha is something inside you from the day you are born. Whether you fulfill

that is another thing altogether. Gegogi's observation that they are leaders is true...if they fulfill their

abilities in that area. But they can be a leader in a firehouse, an auto repair shop or anywhere else.

There are

a lot more wannabe alphas than there are true alpha males in our society. They are usually the angry ones and the

trouble makers who are trying to prove themselves. The true alpha doesn't have anything to prove to anybody. I

think it is rarely the true alpha who calls himself one. Instead it is the wannabe who is trying to convince himself

and others.

Thomas Jefferson

Bel;
    You've hit on the point, I

couldn't agree more. Men/women don't become "alpha" because they are CEO's, they become CEO's because

they are "alpha".

Just because someone is "big" and mean tempored, just because they instill fear, that does not

make them "alpha".

And when George Bush was mentioned, I hope "daddy" Bush was who was meant, because "W" Bush is

in no way "alpha", simply "pampered and "lucky". Now "daddy" Bush is "alpha". And Bill Gates" is "alpha" ,

but not "big and mean".
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

I agree on the point about the

Bush's. Baby George is no more than a figurehead doing as he is told. If anything, he would fall under the

description of a wannabe and a bully who is mostly doing what president Cheney tells him while trying to look

important.

I can't honestly say I've ever met a big, mean tempered alpha. Most real leaders don't have a need

to fight unless attacked which isn't common.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnjim
    Bel;
    You've hit

on the point, I couldn't agree more. Men/women don't become "alpha" because they are CEO's, they become CEO's

because they are "alpha".

Just because someone is "big" and mean tempored, just because they instill

fear, that does not make them "alpha".

And when George Bush was mentioned, I hope "daddy" Bush was who was

meant, because "W" Bush is in no way "alpha", simply "pampered and "lucky". Now "daddy" Bush is "alpha". And

Bill Gates" is "alpha" , but not "big and mean".
    My take on this is Genetics do not play in becoming

alpha, genetics will determine sex and gender, certian instictual behaviours as a human being but that is it, the

rest is up to the enviroment the child is born and raised into. Supporting the genetic path and born alpha path is

also going down the path that some men become criminals by birth or some men are born prodogies. Studies indicate

human behaviour is mostly dictated by thier enviroment they are raised in, and being an alpha male is a human

behaviour, not a human trait. A child born into a herd of gorillas will end up comming out on the other side as a

gorilla, at least on the behaviour level.

m-im you hit the head on the nail, I agree, you often need to be an

alpha male to achieve high positions like the CEO that you mentioned, however only if they acheive them by Merit. As

in the case of George Bush Snr who is definantly alpha, the man was shot down in a war zone and come out the other

side to become president, I humbly think he achieved alpha male status.. (who I gladly say is my neighbour in a

little far off place of the world by the sea that I will not care to mention unless I want both the CIA or a bunch

of crazies at my doortsep Im not kidding here either!) Anyway, otherwise you really cannot become an Alpha male

without merit, one cannot be thrown in the situation where they can pull it off unless its in them, however it can

be learnt and be nutured to achieve this from a very young age by parents , teacher and gaurdians, and even at an

older age, a man can strive to be an alpha man, if he will let go some of his insecurities and self defeating

behaviours and through wisdom.

bel, thanks for stepping on my stuttering, this time im not stuttering, just

mummbling....

woofa your alpha male, if you think your alpha male, "I think therefore I am" Blade Runner.

Quote Originally Posted by bronzie
    ... "I think

therefore I am" Blade Runner.
    Sorry, It's older than that.
    "

[IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/4/42/

Descartesweb.jpg/180px-Descartesweb.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://en.wikipedia.org/skins-1.5/common/images/magn

ify-clip.png[/IMG]

René Descartes

(1596–1650)

"Cogito, ergo sum" (Latin: "I am thinking, therefore

I exist", or traditionally "I think, therefore I am") is a

philosophical statement by

René Descartes, which became a foundational element of

Western

rationalism. "Cogito ergo sum" is a

translation of Descartes' original French statement:

"Je pense, donc je suis", which occurs in his

Discourse on Method

(1637)."

--Lazarus Long

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnjim
    Sorry, It's older

than that.
    "

[IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/4/42/

Descartesweb.jpg/180px-Descartesweb.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://en.wikipedia.org/skins-1.5/common/images/magn

ify-clip.png[/IMG]

René Descartes

(1596–1650)

"Cogito, ergo sum" (Latin: "I am thinking,

therefore I exist", or traditionally "I think, therefore I am") is a

philosophical statement by

René Descartes, which became a foundational element of

Western

rationalism. "Cogito ergo sum" is a

translation of Descartes' original French statement:

"Je pense, donc je suis", which occurs in his

Discourse on Method (1637)."

HEHE, I knew the quote was taken from elsewhere, holywood is not that original

and certainly not that wise, even with thier best films!

nice Painting, wonder how much the original is worth?

in .mones? probably a life time supply..?.

nice Painting,

wonder how much the original is worth? in .mones? probably a life time supply..?.
    Lifetime supply

for all of us.
    --Lazarus Long

Wow. I like how one topic

turns into another. I myself am quite alpha male. I have been since grade school. Girls knew when I was near and

always told me how quiet and mature I was. Sometimes I try and figure out why I'm so alpha but I think it's just

in my genes. My mom told me my father was very masculine. People listened to him, asked him for advice and what not.

The none is just my little extra. When I go without it I don't see a difference in me but I do see a difference in

women. Anyway, I'm ordering some SOE when my check gets here and hopefully that'll lessin the pissed off

effects.

you seem to suggest males

become alpha males because of thier employment status,
    On the contrary, I was merely giving examples of

clean alpha males types. Employment status does not an alpha male make. However, like Bel wrote, alpha males are the

ones with the wherewithal to assume leadership roles whether it be a sports team, music group, multinational company

or street gang.

However I too have never seen a true alpha act mean or agressive. They don't have to. Only

the wantabes puff up their chests to cover their gross insecurity and lack of social status.

Nevertheless,

the definition of an alpha male is at its core a leader, not a stinky tough guy. And, although certain leadership

traits are certainly genetic, most of it is learned and earned.

I don't consider myself an alpha male.

However I enjoy dogging and challenging those that do (probably a dangerous hobby!). Most actually lack the

substance to be a leader but trust in their personal charisma to fool the dimwitted.

My take on this

is Genetics do not play in becoming alpha, genetics will determine sex and gender, certian instictual behaviours as

a human being but that is it, the rest is up to the enviroment the child is born and raised into. Supporting the

genetic path and born alpha path is also going down the path that some men become criminals by birth or some men are

born prodogies. Studies indicate human behaviour is mostly dictated by thier enviroment they are raised in, and

being an alpha male is a human behaviour, not a human trait. A child born into a herd of gorillas will end up

comming out on the other side as a gorilla, at least on the behaviour level.

m-im you hit the head on the nail,

I agree, you often need to be an alpha male to achieve high positions like the CEO that you mentioned, however only

if they acheive them by Merit. As in the case of George Bush Snr who is definantly alpha, the man was shot down in a

war zone and come out the other side to become president, I humbly think he achieved alpha male status.. (who I

gladly say is my neighbour in a little far off place of the world by the sea that I will not care to mention unless

I want both the CIA or a bunch of crazies at my doortsep Im not kidding here either!) Anyway, otherwise you really

cannot become an Alpha male without merit, one cannot be thrown in the situation where they can pull it off unless

its in them, however it can be learnt and be nutured to achieve this from a very young age by parents , teacher and

gaurdians, and even at an older age, a man can strive to be an alpha man, if he will let go some of his insecurities

and self defeating behaviours and through wisdom.

bel, thanks for stepping on my stuttering, this time im not

stuttering, just mummbling....

woofa your alpha male, if you think your alpha male, "I think therefore I am"

Blade Runner.
    In another thread (Open Discussion), DrSmellThis stated that the tendancy to be a criminal

is a defect in the workings of the brain. Hopefully, he will join us and clarify that point because I don't claim

to be a psychologist. If my understanding of that information is correct it doesn't necessarily support my belief

that an alpha is born but it certainly disputes your comparison about a born criminal.

And just because a person

believes they are something does not make them that thing, if that were the case I'd be another Rembrant or Mozart,

depite the fact that I can't draw or hold a tune.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by catlord17
    TE, in my

experience, makes people mad - and me, too.

I once - and only once! - tried two sprays on me. My gf at the time

was curious and put a spray on her hand. Before we got from my house to the mall (20 minutes), we were engaged.

Engaged, that is, in one of our worst "driving fights" ever. It snipped my fuse to almost nothing, and did the same

for her. I believe the windows were up in the car at the time.
    That has to be one of the funniest OD

anecdotes I've read in a long, long time.

Not the best way to experiment with an unknown substance.

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by CptKipling View Post
    I

remember this one time when I wore about 6 sprays of sandal TE when I was playing football (soccer), but it was me

who was angry. To be honest it might have had a similar effect on other people but I was too aggressive to

notice.
    LMAO!!!! I love it! One time I did an intentional OD on NPA. I also did not notice how

other's might have been acting aggressive towards me because I was too busy feeling like I was gonna tear some lips

of of peepz and smack them with it if they kept giving me the stink-eye.

Stranger

its no surprise bush sr. is

alpha male he was in the skull and bones fraternity in yell that is rooted from the free mason society
    W.Bush

was a member that only got in cuz of daddy since he was already a fuck up kerry was in the fraternity aswell and

they are cousin they just don't want people to know and can keep a secret since the free masons (New World Order)

run everything from banks,mainstream media to rigging elections so that the only change will be their goals.

Stranger

but back to the topic i have

not used TE but will try soon since I like the price from what i know 1 spray is enuff as i am kind of a noob i have

only tried realm chikara NPA and some SOE gel pack.

This thread is a distant echo

from the past. A mere ghost and a nostalgic stroll down memory lane. Thanks. We were all so much younger and

idealistic back then...

Thread Information