Close

Default Its been over a year, but im back...and i got ?s haha

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey guys/gals, long time no talk. I bet basically none of you remember me but oh well haha. I

have some questions and i hope you might be able to help with...
    Here goes........

K, im returning back from

quite some time being away. Mones never really worked for me, atleast not that i noticed so i stopped using them

since about the last im i signed on (way over a year ago)...Cleaning out some things today i stumbled across my

stash of mones, i had totally forgot about them. Im going to an under 21 dance club in a few weeks and am wondering

what i should try out. I know this also gives me some play time to tune things in right, but i want to get opinions

from you guys. I forgot most of the things i knew about mones. Its a dance club so its going to be close contant,

girls and guys. Im asking your advice on what should be good to try out for this occasion? Heres a list of my

stash...

-Alpha A314 (to get an idea, i was 1 of the first people with this when it came out, i even got that

free tiny bottle, maybe 1ml, of something, i cant remember what it is...maybe someone

remembers???)
    -SOE
    -Chikara
    -TE
    -AE
    -NPA

This new A7 seems to be projected almost as much as a314 was when

it first came out...am i going to have to try this too? haha

Thanks in advance guys!

Phero Dude

SOE and NPA is a tried and true

mix. Its a simple, yet effective mix that a lot of people like around here.

If I had your stash, I'd go with

A314 SOE and NPA. Thats one of my personal favorite mixes....all three of those products are top notch IMO.

The

experimental vile that came with AA314 is a good pheromone as well...throw it in the mix if you want to be

experimental. Its a bright, mood enhancing pheromone that effects both the wearer and the people in your general

vicinity, giving you a positive presence (if that makes sense) It lowers social barriers, though not so much in a

chatty way like the alpha-nol in SOE. Its a bit of a confidence booster as well.

Banned User

^ what would you mix ratio be

between A314 + SOE+ NPA, also how much application drops/dabs? Thanks

Phero Dude

2 Drops A314 + 12 Inches SOE

that alone is a very good mix

As for how much NPA to use, it really varies from person to person. I used to

use 2-3 drops, but I've recently scaled back to 1 drop. Most member here dab NPA, which would probably work best

for some.

What I like about this mix is that slight adjustments in the ratios can change the nature of the

effects. Up the SOE and A314 and you get a good work/professional mix. Up the none and you get a good club mix.

Up the SOE and you get a good social and date mix.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma
    What I like

about this mix is that slight adjustments in the ratios can change the nature of the effects. Up the SOE and A314

and you get a good work/professional mix. Up the none and you get a good club mix. Up the SOE and you get a good

social and date mix.
    NPA is the none your referring to right? As i said ill be clubbing so i take it as

the normal amount for A314 and SOE but a larger then normal amount of NPA will be ideal for me, correct? Im not

exactly going for the work/professional, or social/date mix...im on vacation and going to clubs, nuff said

Phero Dude

If you're in a club, you

typically want to up all the mones. People can tolerate higher none doses when alcohol comes into play so you can

take risks on that end. ODing in a club, however, sucks.

If you're in a

club, you typically want to up all the mones. People can tolerate higher none doses when alcohol comes into play so

you can take risks on that end. ODing in a club, however, sucks.
    Ahh there lies the problem haha...its

an under 21 club, no alkie unless we drink before hand but this place has breatalyzers (sp) so thats out.

Don't worry about the alcohol,

it isn't all that important if you've got your game on. I rarely drink and don't ever visit bars but get good

results from mones.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    Don't worry

about the alcohol, it isn't all that important if you've got your game on. I rarely drink and don't ever visit

bars but get good results from mones.
    Oh yeah, i know that...i was just pointing out that there wont be

any alcohol there. But since it wont be there then it isnt a good idea to load up on the mones as he said wouldent

be bad if there was alkie. Still trying to get a little more pointers...the more the better. Thanks guys!

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    Don't worry

about the alcohol, it isn't all that important if you've got your game on. I rarely drink and don't ever visit

bars but get good results from mones.
    I have the most fun testing in clubs where alcohol is involved

though. The hits are more 'in your face'. I don't drink when I go out since I'm trying to get back into shape,

but its fun nonetheless.

That's fine, I don't really

like to be around drunk people and drunk sex isn't often very good so I don't go to bars or clubs. Also, my

experience is the type of relationships that are formed there frequently aren't good ones so I avoid them.

People aren't hard to read with a little practice. There's been a lot said on the forum and a lot of good advice

offered so I'm not going to repeat it. Once you learn to read people in everyday situations you can use it all the

time to help you in all your dealings with others.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Dude

Most people who frequent clubs

know that it isn't an environment thats conducive to forming good quality relationships, however most people who

frequent clubs aren't looking for that anyway. Most people are simply there to have a good time with

friends...sometimes you meet people there, sometimes you don't. You eventually learn not to take things too

seriously in that enviornment, and that in itself is what makes it fun. Some people enjoy it, some people don't.

Different strokes for different folks.

I'm keen on body language myself and have participated in a lot of the

discussions on the matter around here, so theres really no need to repeat it. I've done plenty of reading on non

verbal body language and human behavior, in fact I did a presentation on nonverbal cues and the roles of men and

women in human courting for my cultural anthopology class this semester. Learning to pick up on these cues and

being consciously aware of the ones you're sending is very, very important - that I agree with. I'm just saying

that its fun to be in an environment where people are less inhibited.....and experiencing the effects of pheromones

more directly, instead of constantly working with subtleties. When the lights come on and the alcohol wears down,

you might take back a lot of things you did that night, but none of it matters anyway...your actions don't carry

that much weight. Thats the beauty of it.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

If you mix, I'd keep the a314

to one drop to avoid too much -rone, since your other products contain it and you're young.

You could try a

small spray of CK, two dabs of TE, a dab of SOE, and a drop of a314, for example. Or you could keep it simple with

a typical dose of AE, or SOE/TE.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Most people who

frequent clubs know that it isn't an environment thats conducive to forming good quality relationships, however

most people who frequent clubs aren't looking for that anyway. Most people are simply there to have a good time

with friends...sometimes you meet people there, sometimes you don't. You eventually learn not to take things too

seriously in that enviornment, and that in itself is what makes it fun. Some people enjoy it, some people don't.

Different strokes for different folks.

I'm keen on body language myself and have participated in a lot of the

discussions on the matter around here, so theres really no need to repeat it. I've done plenty of reading on non

verbal body language and human behavior, in fact I did a presentation on nonverbal cues and the roles of men and

women in human courting for my cultural anthopology class this semester. Learning to pick up on these cues and being

consciously aware of the ones you're sending is very, very important - that I agree with. I'm just saying that its

fun to be in an environment where people are less inhibited.....and experiencing the effects of pheromones more

directly, instead of constantly working with subtleties. When the lights come on and the alcohol wears down, you

might take back a lot of things you did that night, but none of it matters anyway...your actions don't carry that

much weight. Thats the beauty of it.
    Perhaps, but I have seen my share of the inside of clubs a long

time ago. There are far better places to spend my time with far fewer annoyances. To each their own pleasures

though. For me, personally, I'd rather not be around drunk people. Again, for me personally, alcohol is not the way

to relax. For a lot of others as well. For many people other places are better for meeting people that are more fun

to be around. It's a matter of personal preference and I was simply telling him that booze was not important to

getting mones to work.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by DrSmellThis
    If you

mix, I'd keep the a314 to one drop to avoid too much -rone, since your other products contain it and you're

young.

You could try a small spray of CK, two dabs of TE, a dab of SOE, and a drop of a314, for example. Or you

could keep it simple with a typical dose of AE, or SOE/TE.
    I kind of figured most would put me in with

a314 and soe...Another question...I remember from my past days that people would often debate on where to put the

mones...For my occasion, would certain places be better then others? Since ill be dancing and getting all up close

to girls would the neck or somewhere else be any better then the next? Thanks

Thread Information