Close

Stranger

Arrow Phermomones Dont Work For Me!!!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    ive tried everything, chikara, alter ego, SoE , none of that shit works i dont get it, i try to be positive it

doesnt seem to work at all or attract any flirts or smile everyone seems to be the same way with or without the only

thing i got from it is compliments from the SMELL and nothing else. i dont get it, is this stuff fake or

something?!

Quote Originally Posted by shadeofgreen
    ive tried

everything, chikara, alter ego, SoE , none of that shit works i dont get it, i try to be positive it doesnt seem to

work at all or attract any flirts or smile everyone seems to be the same way with or without the only thing i got

from it is compliments from the SMELL and nothing else. i dont get it, is this stuff fake or

something?!
    darn, you caught us. we have hundreds of people talking about all this fake stuff just to hook

you in. and we thought you'd never figure it out...
    somewhere between amused and obsessed...

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by BassMan
    darn, you

caught us. we have hundreds of people talking about all this fake stuff just to hook you in. and we thought you'd

never figure it out...
    are you serious?

Phero Pro

ive tried

everything, chikara, alter ego, SoE , none of that shit works i dont get it, i try to be positive it doesnt seem to

work at all or attract any flirts or smile everyone seems to be the same way with or without the only thing i got

from it is compliments from the SMELL and nothing else. i dont get it, is this stuff fake or

something?!
    yes, its a conspiracy theory, we all love you so much that the whole website and forum

has been running only because of you! even whole pheromone companies! like the trumanshow.

dude, im

all seriousness, you need to step back and maybe you not assesing their behaviour realistically, dont overasses or

and dont underasses, just experiment a bit more and chill out....

if you dont feel they work, dont stress,

just stop using them, and find something else that makes you feel better in a social enviroment...you might come

back to them again in the future...

im not a pheromone fanatic, i use them, only on occassions , and I never

ever rely on them, they work, but you need to be in the right mindset to use them, otherwise you will atribute all

sorts of weird things to them, that may or may not be because of them...

chill!

are you

serious?
    To quote the great philosopher Charlie Brown:
    "Don't you know sarcasim when you hear

it?"

There are lots of postings on this site why it would "appear" that they weren't working for

you. You may want to read about them. Some examples are using the "wrong ones" for you, using too much, using too

little, not testing sufficiently, or you not noticing the subtle "hits".

You may want to read some more of the

forums, and experiment with what you have.
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

be nice guys.

if you

find that pheromones don't work for you, i think you should for best intrest for you that you stop useing them.

these are not the end all question to search for a mate. just give pheromones a rest and work on your other aspect

of improvement. pheromoens are like driving a nice car. it might draw some attention your way but when you get out

of the car, you are pretty much going to have to use your brain, and personality to get the girl.

In my experience in human

relationsships, 90% of sucess is determined by you--your conversational skills, wit, confidence, appearance, body

language, etc. Artifical pheromones give you a nice little edge but can only amp up the real you. If you have no

game, are shy, a cocky arse, etc., they'll merely make you more of a loser, e.g., a bigger cocky ass or massive fly

on the wall. In other words, you still need to smile, intiate conversation, smell sweet, project good attitude and

look aluring. Pouring 'mones on a deadbeat will only cause young children and pets to flee. Get you ducks in a row

and 'mones will enhance and amp you up bigger than life.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    If you have no

game, are shy, a cocky arse, etc., they'll merely make you more of a loser, e.g., a bigger cocky ass or massive fly

on the wall.
    massive fly on the wall? ewwwwwwww imagine squshing that?

a human fly covered

with pheromones, not a pretty sight

Quote Originally Posted by bronzie
    dude, im all

seriousness, you need to step back and maybe you not assesing their behaviour realistically, dont overasses or and

dont underasses, just experiment a bit more and chill out....
    Yeah.....the pheromones are only

going to enhance, they will not do the work for you. A sincere smile, a kind word go a very long way. Just relax

and try not to get so knotted up.

You might meet some overasses or underasses along the way....and thats okay.

Don't fixate on trying to overassess or underassess the behavior of those you are trying to target.

Most people

aren't going to look at you with wide, glassy eyes and suddenly fall in love with you. The reactions will be

subtle, sometimes your targets will respond with repeated exposure.

However, if something doesn't work for you,

try something else. If that doesn't work and you find yourself going down the line and getting no satisfaction.

Then...that would be the time for an "auto-evaluation". Am I expecting too much? Is my deodorant working? Are my

fingernails neat? My cologne right for me? Am I overly agressive or not agressive enough?

Or, you can get a

friend to give you his honest opinion of your personality and/or appearance and you can make improvements from

there.

I hope this helps!

lyric820

Stranger

well for the time being im

gonna lay off the phermomones maybe try some chikara or alter ego my prime target group is like 16-21 and im 18.

you know what i just

realize?? we havn't asked what dosage you are useing and such, tell us alittle about how you are useing each

product and we migh be able to help you.

Stranger

well for SoE im using about

i would say um 12 - 16 inches around my neck and collar. for chikara i used the gel packs and used about like 1/2 a

pack behind my ears and neck and chin area.

Phero Dude

How much AE did you use? Gel pack

or bottle?

Stranger

i used half a gel pack of

the AE

How often did you use them and

where?
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Stranger

well i used half a gel pack

of AE when i went to my friends house, all i got was a good compliment on the smell but thats about it.

Phero Dude

My only real advice would be to

experiment further. Pheromone usage is something thats highly nuanced, and a few trial runs won't necessarily

yield immediate responses. There are way too many variables involved to blindly throw pheromones on and expect

results....some see results their first run, but I think luck has a lot to do with that.

Give yourself some time

to understand the nuances about pheromone use, how they affect you and how much of each pheromone product is ideal.

Some products work right away, but it usually takes me about two weeks to really understand how a product

works...sometimes longer. I'm not gonna lie, it can get expensive sometimes and if you don't see immediate

results its understandably hard to justify spending so much on pheromones. But if pheromones didn't work, there

wouldn't be so many of us here reporting on them, and dishing out more money for them. I find myself budgeting to

make room for phero purchases lol. I've had quite a lot of success with a good number of different products, some

from here and some from other stores. I also own a couple of products that don't do squat for me.....not

everything is going to work for everybody.

At any rate, don't give up on the pheromones right away. Spend a

little more time with them before you decide whether or not to keep using them.

Stranger

i was wondering, does being

half asian play a big role in producing pheromones? cuase i heard something about it on the forums here and i dont

know if it means that i should get bigger dosages or not.

Phero Dude

i was

wondering, does being half asian play a big role in producing pheromones? cuase i heard something about it on the

forums here and i dont know if it means that i should get bigger dosages or not.
    Its a possibility, but

the fact that you're a mixed ethnicity makes experimentation that much more crucial in finding which products work

for you and which don't.

Asian posters (including myself) report having to use more androstenone than others to

benefit from the effects. SOE contains no androstenone, however AE has got a decent amount. If you're looking for

that pronounced sexual effect, SOE and AE might not be up your alley. Most asian posters benefit most from using

NPA.

Androstenone can be highly inconsistent however. Build ups a bitch, and a high degree of none aggression

and tension is not always a good thing. I've recently scaled back my androstenone use significantly over the past

couple of weeks and I've seen good results from mixes that contain no none at all. I'll bust throw none in the

mix if I'm going out for the night, or having some alone time with a lady, however none is not an everyday

pheromone for me anymore.

Thread Information