Close

Exclamation Accidental Fantastic Mix Discovery!!!!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey, all.

I'm not much of a poster and I haven't posted in some time due to being so bloody busy

at work, but this I just had to share:

My successful main product/combo mix so far has been AE + SOE or AE +

PERCEPTION gel. I've had some great results with these mixes (see my previous posts). For those who don't know me,

here's my stats:

Eurasian
    40 ish
    Olive-skinned
    Athletic
    188 lbs (now)
    5'11" - 6'00"

This new

accidental discovery mix really blew me away on not just the reaction to the opposite sex, but how I felt as well.

Here it is:

Andro 4.2 + WAGG + SOE.

Let me tell you how I came across this mix. I had a practically unused

bottle of Andro 4.2 - it stunk so severly of isopropyl alcohol when first sprayed that I did not like using it. I

had previously used about 12 -14 sprays altogether in a course of 6 - 8 months.

I also happened to have about a

1/8 to 1/6 bottle of WAGG (from a trade with a friend) and approximately 1/8 of SOE unscented left over from a

previous purchase. Without being scientific at all, I decided "what the hell" and mixed the three. I poured the SOE

into the Andro 4.2 bottle along with the WAGG.

Two sprays to my chest (on clothing) were all it took of that

mix. Cover scent was several sprays of Davidoff Cool Water (my favorite). I thought I would OD with two sprays since

Andro 4.2 is so strong, but here's a field report of what happened that day at work:

First, my younger female

employee eyed me with total desire the whole day (she is married and in her 20s). I have worked with her for over a

year, so I can see the difference in her reactions when I try different mixes.
    Anyway, everytime I came near her,

her face blushed and she kept making mistakes as if she was embarrassed, or was extra self-conscious (like a shy

chick's reaction when you make a move). She also mentioned several times how "hot" it was at the store. Then, a

blond customer whom I've never connected with (she had the hots for another guy I work with) came in and shortly

after asking for my assistance, got TOTALLY sexual with me. She joked about the shape of her tight ass and made

many, many sexual innuendos and comments as if she literally wanted me to take her home and bang her right then.

This reaction I never expected from this particular customer, especially in front of her female friend who was

with her at the time. Her friend was trying to "butt" in on a few comments and get some attention as well. They kept

commenting how "cute" I was and that they should "keep" me. The whole situation was almost comical - everyone was

acting as if they had a few beers and the inhibitions were completely gone.

I had several other female customers

who came in that day (varying age groups) and I literally felt like a celebrity because they were all asking for my

help and vying for attention one way or the other.

I was also feeling very friendly, chatty an witty. It was as

if I was on top of my game in my 20s. I made so many on-the-spot funny comments and jokes that I was really

beginning to enjoy my new rush of self-confidence.

Just to see if all of it was a fluke, I wore two sprays and

walked into the store over the weekend when I knew another female employee would be working there.

The reaction

was similar, after I lingered for a couple of minutes, she began chatting up a storm then moved into a phase where

she developed this look in her eyes like she was undressing me and having sex (mentally) on the spot. The look of

sexual turn-on and hunger was unmistakable. Wow! I've had some great hits on AE + SOE and AE + PERCEPTION, but the

results so far on this accidental mix is amazing.

P.S. On both occasions, I felt like I was on cloud 9 with wit

and charm no one could match. The WAGG definitely has an interesting result on both the phero wearer and the

recipient.

P.P.S. Anyone else have similar reactions with similar combos? Am I onto something hot here??? I

think this is something definitely worth looking into.

-----------

P.P.P.S. For all other male users and

experimenters out there - if you have any of the above products (Andro 4.2, WAGG, SOE), try a combo and let me know

what results you have based on mix ratios you use. Based on initial results, this accidental mix could be a goldmine

if we get it right. (I also cycle 50mg - 75mg of DHEA + Tribulus + Tonkat Ali for my natural testosterone and

pheromone production, so it could have a bearing on the results)
    Last edited by BizmanJoe; 05-14-2006 at 11:54 PM.

King of the coupons!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by BizmanJoe
    Hey, all.

I'm not much of a poster and I haven't posted in some time due to being so bloody busy at work, but this I just

had to share:

My successful main product/combo mix so far has been AE + SOE or AE + PERCEPTION gel. I've had

some great results with these mixes (see my previous posts). For those who don't know me, here's my stats:

Eurasian
    40 ish
    Olive-skinned
    Athletic
    188 lbs (now)
    6'00"

This new accidental discovery mix really

blew me away on not just the reaction to the opposite sex, but how I felt as well. Here it is:

Andro 1.5 + WAGG

+ SOE.

Let me tell you how I came across this mix. I had a practically unused bottle of Andro 1.5 - it stunk so

severly of isopropyl alcohol when first sprayed that I did not like using it. I had previously used about 12 -14

sprays altogether in a course of 6 - 8 months.

I also happened to have about a 1/8 to 1/6 bottle of WAGG (from

a trade with a friend) and approximately 1/8 of SOE unscented left over from a previous purchase. Without being

scientific at all, I decided "what the hell" and mixed the three. I poured the SOE into the Andro 1.5 bottle along

with the WAGG.

Two sprays to my chest (on clothing) were all it took of that mix. Cover scent was several

sprays of Davidoff Cool Water (my favorite). I thought I would OD with two sprays since Andro 1.5 is so strong, but

here's a field report of what happened that day at work:

First, my younger female employee eyed me with total

desire the whole day (she is married and in her 20s). I have worked with her for over a year, so I can see the

difference in her reactions when I try different mixes.
    Anyway, everytime I came near her, her face blushed and she

kept making mistakes as if she was embarrassed, or was extra self-conscious (like a shy chick's reaction when you

make a move). She also mentioned several times how "hot" it was at the store. Then, a blond customer whom I've

never connected with (she had the hots for another guy I work with) came in and shortly after asking for my

assistance, got TOTALLY sexual with me. She joked about the shape of her tight ass and made many, many sexual

innuendos and comments as if she literally wanted me to take her home and bang her right then.

This reaction I

never expected from this particular customer, especially in front of her female friend who was with her at the time.

Her friend was trying to "butt" in on a few comments and get some attention as well. They kep commenting how "cute"

I was and tht they should "keep" me. The whole situation was almost comical - everyone was acting as if they had a

few beers and the inhibitions were completely gone.

I had several other female customers who came in that day

(varying age groups) and I literally felt like a celebrity because they were all asking for my help and vying for

attention one way or the other.

I was also feeling very friendly, chatty an witty. It was as if I was on top of

my game in my 20s. I made so many on-the-spot funny comments and jokes that I was really beginning to enjoy my new

rush of self-confidence.

Just to see if all of it was a fluke, I wore two sprays and walked into the store over

the weekend when I knew another female employee would be working there.

The reaction was similar, after I

lingered for a couple of minutes, she began chatting up a storm then moved into a phase where she developed this

look in her eyes like she was undressing me and having sex (mentally) on the spot. The look of sexual turn-on and

hunger was unmistakable. Wow! I've had some great hits on AE + SOE and AE + PERCEPTION, but the results so far on

this accidental mix is amazing.

P.S. On both occasions, I felt like I was on cloud 9 with wit and charm no one

could match. The WAGG definitely has an interesting result on both the phero wearer and the recipient.

P.P.S.

Anyone else have similar reactions with similar combos? Am I onto something hot here??? I think this is something

definitely worth looking into.
    Never heard/read of anyone using a mix of those three ... you're going

to have to keep testing, and if it turns out you've hit pay dirt, you're going to have to redo what you did ...

and keep the mix ratio notes. Now you're going to be sorry that you didn't measure the products better before

mixing if it keeps working like a charm.

Keep us posted, will you?

Thanks!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Cool.

I've tried WAGG,

NPA and SOE many times with decent results (but not with AE or Andro). However I find a simple NPA/SOE combo puts

things a bit more over the top. WAGG seems to dull the effects of NPA and SOE for me. If I apply OD levels of

NPA/SOE it can turn into a feeding frenzy if I'm around lots of competitive females.

I'm probably not macho

enough to use WAGG.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Gegogi...meaning dogmeat,

right?

Anyway, that is interesting that WAGG dulled your results with NPA/SOE. Using the Andro 4.2 + WAGG + SOE

mix, I definitely saw a distinct difference in results with others but also with my own wit and self-confidence

level - almost giddy. There was a distinct loosening of inhibition without the negativity of straight Andro 4.2. It

was almost like a festive atmosphere with a pretty strong sexual overtone. I did not get that strong of a sexual hit

with AE combos, although it has been my mainstay.

Thumbs up

Mobley,

Yeah. I'm

definitely going to experiment with this mix. The results of two separate occasions were too good not to pursue

further. I will have to keep a more detailed journal. I think there is definitely something in this mix and how it

interacted with my body. AE + SOE or PERCEPTION has had good results for me so far, but this accidental mix really

blew the top off in results so far.

King of the coupons!

Angry

Andro 4.2 +

WAGG + SOE.

Let me tell you how I came across this mix. I had a practically unused bottle of Andro 4.2 - it

stunk so severly of isopropyl alcohol when first sprayed that I did not like using it. I had previously used about

12 -14 sprays altogether in a course of 6 - 8 months.

I also happened to have about a 1/8 to 1/6

bottle of WAGG
    (from a trade with a friend) and approximately 1/8 of SOE unscented

left over from a previous purchase. Without being scientific at all, I decided "what the hell" and mixed the three.

I poured the SOE into the Andro 4.2 bottle along with the WAGG.

Two sprays to my chest (on clothing) were all

it took of that mix. Cover scent was several sprays of Davidoff Cool Water (my favorite).
    Now I'm

getting jealous! I hate it when the math keeps me out of the know!!!! What's 1/6 and 1/8 of!!!?
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

i think he mean there was

about 1\6 or 1\8 of the product left in the bottle.

Smile 1/8 to 1/6 of...

OK,

for

the weak minded (mathematically speaking, ha! ha!), here is the visual breakdown:

There was approximately 1/8

of the WAGG bottle to 1/6 of the WAGG bottle remaining. (Imagine, if you will, that the WAGG bottle was divided into

8 equidistant verticle sections, or perhaps 6 equidistant verticle sections... then approximate one of those

sections as being full of WAGG pheromone, and you'll have the visual idea of approximately how much of WAGG I mixed

into a nearly full bottle Andro 4.2 (minus 12 - 14 sprays, of course)

The same applies to SOE - imagine that the

SOE bottle is separated into 8 sections and then imagine that one of those sections are full of SOE pheromone...

then mix that portion of SOE bottle into the bottle of Andro 4.2 just like you first did with WAGG.

What this

combo breaks down to is a accidental mix of: Androstenone + Androstenol + Androsterone.

P.S. I'm pretty certain

the amount of WAGG that was added was closer to 1/6 bottle.

King of the coupons!

Red face

OK,

for the

weak minded (mathematically speaking, ha! ha!), here is the visual breakdown:

There was approximately 1/8 of

the WAGG bottle to 1/6 of the WAGG bottle remaining. (Imagine, if you will, that the WAGG bottle was divided into 8

equidistant verticle sections, or perhaps 6 equidistant verticle sections... then approximate one of those sections

as being full of WAGG pheromone, and you'll have the visual idea of approximately how much of WAGG I mixed into a

nearly full bottle Andro 4.2 (minus 12 - 14 sprays, of course)

The same applies to SOE - imagine that the SOE

bottle is separated into 8 sections and then imagine that one of those sections are full of SOE pheromone... then

mix that portion of SOE bottle into the bottle of Andro 4.2 just like you first did with WAGG.

What this combo

breaks down to is a accidental mix of: Androstenone + Androstenol + Androsterone.

P.S. I'm pretty certain the

amount of WAGG that was added was closer to 1/6 bottle.
    Thank you! So, W being the WAG bottle

and S being the SOE, is this right? If it is, there both almost empty.

W
    W
    W
    W
    W
    --
    W<

S
    S
    S
    S
    S
    S
    S
    --
    S<

Andro 4.2 was the first product

I've ever used. It's still my favorite too. Hits are blatant and sexual. I might have to give his combo a try

Keep us posted through your testing phase

hey man guess what!! you migh

even get to name a mix after you hahaha.

Phero Pro

Andro is similar to attraction,

only difference is that attraction containes some .nol, its a Aussie product, and its pretty raw, there is no

fluffyness in marketing this product in Australia either, I remember the ads in the crappy magazines, "have a bunch

of sheilas chase after your knob when wearing this stuff" straight to the point Aussie style. No class here...

the scent is atrocious, all I can smell is bad hairspray type smell with some alcohol thrown in, although these

pheromones are marked as scented, they are hardly that, you really do need a cover up with a proper commercial

scent

i still have a full bottle of attraction, i should startt to experiment with that, only reason i have not

used it is because the scent stinks, need to find a cover scent that will cover this

Exclamation Andro 4.2 + WAGG + SOE

BTW,

Did you guys notice something here? The mix (not the ratio) is like AE. This mix has all the main pheros in it.

AE works well for me too, but this mix is more aggressive with the sexual hits and the blatant come ons from some

fems. The WAGG definitely adds a touch to the whole mix in the way I feel (totally witty and confident) and the

giddiness (like at a party) from the fems.

Default I agree... atrocious scent.

Quote Originally Posted by bronzie
    Andro is similar to attraction, only difference is that attraction containes some .nol, its a Aussie

product, and its pretty raw, there is no fluffyness in marketing this product in Australia either, I remember the

ads in the crappy magazines, "have a bunch of sheilas chase after your knob when wearing this stuff" straight to the

point Aussie style. No class here...

the scent is atrocious, all I can smell is bad hairspray type smell with

some alcohol thrown in, although these pheromones are marked as scented, they are hardly that, you really do need a

cover up with a proper commercial scent

i still have a full bottle of attraction, i should startt to experiment

with that, only reason i have not used it is because the scent stinks, need to find a cover scent that will cover

this
    Yeah, I totally agree the scent is atrocious. Andro 4.2 stinks like pure isopropyl alcohol and

needs a ton of cover scent... the reason why it sat in my bathroom shelf for so long.

BTW, Mobley...

I think you

got it. Yes 1/6 bottle of WAGG + 1/8 bottle of SOE + Andro 4.2 (minus about 14 sprays before mixing together). To

soften the sexual overtone, you may need to ad more SOE or WAGG depending on your own body's phero output. I'm

40ish and past my prime, so I'm not generating as much natural pheros as I used to. However, I mke up for what I

can by taking DHEA, Tribulus and Tonkat Ali. BTW Tribulus an Tonkat Ali gives one heck of good wood and libido

boost.

King of the coupons!

Red face

BTW,

Mobley...

I think you got it. Yes 1/6 bottle of WAGG + 1/8 bottle of SOE + Andro 4.2 (minus about 14 sprays

before mixing together). To soften the sexual overtone, you may need to ad more SOE or WAGG depending on your own

body's phero output. I'm 40ish and past my prime, so I'm not generating as much natural pheros as I used to.

However, I mke up for what I can by taking DHEA, Tribulus and Tonkat Ali. BTW Tribulus an Tonkat Ali gives one heck

of good wood and libido boost.
    Too afraid to risk messing up my products.

If any of you

math wizards can help me out with drops or mil that equals to 1/6 and 1/8, I'd sure appreciate it!

I posted this in a different

thread too but in case you don't see it Mobes:

3 parts SOE
    4 parts WAGG
    7 parts Andro 4.2

It's a

guestimate but it looks about right.

BMJ,

Yep, your mix looks a lot like AE mixed with WAGG, which people

have liked in the past. Nice work!
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    Too afraid to

risk messing up my products.

If any of you math wizards can help me out with drops or mil that equals

to 1/6 and 1/8, I'd sure appreciate it!
    1 bottle of Andro 4.2 =

30 ml less 12-14 sprays = ~28 ml.

1/6 bottle Wagg = 10 ml / 6 = ~1.7

ml

1/8 bottle SOE = 10 ml / 8 = ~1.25 ml

The closest whole number approximation (think drops) is 3 parts SOE, 4 parts WAGG and 67 parts

Andro 4.2.
    somewhere between amused and obsessed...

Good stuff, Bizman.

Andro

4.2 is one of the few products I never got around to trying. Was thinking of reupping my -none supply with more

Primal. Maybe I should try this one for a change.
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

King of the coupons!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by BassMan
    1 bottle of Andro 4.2 = 30 ml less 12-14 sprays = ~28 ml.
    1/6 bottle Wagg = 10 ml / 6 = ~1.7 ml
    1/8 bottle SOE = 10

ml / 8 = ~1.25 ml

The closest whole number approximation (think

drops) is 3 parts SOE, 4 parts WAGG and 67 parts Andro 4.2.
    It's a bird!

No!

It's a plane!

No!

It's my math heroes!

Thanks Bass and Capitano ... that math I get!

Default Quick Update on Andro4.2+WAGG+SOE

Hey, all.

Here's a quick update. You all know the saying "more of a good thing is not necessarily

good...?" (something like that - help me out here).

So far two sprays of the above mix was what has been working

magic for me. So yesterday, I decided I'll try adding an extra spray (total of 3 sprays of the mix) for a "better"

phero effect. Man, was I ever mistaken! That third spray took me directly into OD territory. I didn't realize it

at first, but I started getting agitated, and the agitation increased as the morning went on (to the point that I

even ARGUED at the top of my lungs with my regional manager - will I still have a job next week? We'll see.).

Even worse, several of the customers who came into the store were really snotty (from the phero OD floating around

in the small store space?)

I was tired from having stayed up until 4 AM reading and posting on this forum the

night before, but I'm certain the phero OD took me over the edge.

So, a word of advice... be careful with this

mix because there is a fine line between phero magic and major OD. Perhaps, the mix needs to be tamed a bit with

more WAGG and SOE.

When I get a fresh bottle of each of the above three, I'll do it very scientifically

this time and keep you guys posted.

King of the coupons!

Red face

Hey, all.

Here's a quick update. You all know the saying "more of a good thing is not necessarily good...?" (something like

that - help me out here).

So far two sprays of the above mix was what has been working magic for me. So

yesterday, I decided I'll try adding an extra spray (total of 3 sprays of the mix) for a "better" phero effect.

Man, was I ever mistaken! That third spray took me directly into OD territory. I didn't realize it at first, but I

started getting agitated, and the agitation increased as the morning went on (to the point that I even ARGUED at the

top of my lungs with my regional manager - will I still have a job next week? We'll see.). Even worse, several of

the customers who came into the store were really snotty (from the phero OD floating around in the small store

space?)

I was tired from having stayed up until 4 AM reading and posting on this forum the night before, but

I'm certain the phero OD took me over the edge.

So, a word of advice... be careful with this mix because there

is a fine line between phero magic and major OD. Perhaps, the mix needs to be tamed a bit with more WAGG and

SOE.

When I get a fresh bottle of each of the above three, I'll do it very scientifically this time and

keep you guys posted.
    Amazing! I was going to ask you have you ever tried 3 or more sprays this

a.m.! Did you spread your sprays out or all on the chest? Now you have to try 3 outside of your office

setting.

THE LIFE AND TIMES OF A MAD SCIENTEST by BizmanJoe

Hope you still

have a job next week.

Maybe the lack of sleep had you agitated, and the mones just increased the

agitation to the 10th power.

Let this be a warning! In office users ... less is best!

Mobes,

Bassman's post is

more accurate, I was using what BMJ posted here...
    At first, I mixed 1/6 bottle of WAGG with 1/8 bottle of SOE

into an old but empty AE bottle and used about four drops on my neck or wrists with one Andro 4.2 spray in my hair.
    ...in a different thread, and didn't notice that he had changed the mix so radically.

Considering

that you, Mobley Sir, are a big guy I would try something more like

3 SOE
    4 WAGG
    15 Andro4.2

as well as

what Bass posted. With that you get the same (ish) amount of -none as WAGG pheromones.

Hope I didn't confuse

anyone!
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Talking One more thing...

Ah, one more

thing.

Two weeks ago, I began taking DHEA, Tribulus, and Tonkat Ali again (I cycle on for 8 weeks and off for 2

weeks), so it could be that my body was producing extra testosterone and added to the overall OD effect. It usually

takes about 10 -14 days before Tribulus kicks in. Since I'm beginning to experience mild backne (acne on the back)

I definitely have a lot of test circulating in my blood right now.

Next week, I'll try three sprays again, but

with 1/3 gel pack of PERCEPTION or SOE added and see what happens.

BTW, CptKipling,

You

wouldn't happen to know what exactly is in WAGG would you? I didn't see it listed on the phero chart in the phero

library.

Hey, all.

Once I get this

mix right, I think I'll call it BJ Mix #1. No, BJ doesn't represent a BLOW JOB... but then again, with the

results I've had...

Red face Age discrepancies with this mix

Hey, all.

One very important thing you all need to be aware of is your own natural phero output. Because I hav

asian genes and the fact that I'm over 40 now makes a huge difference in what works.

If you are in your

20s:
    tame the mix with MUCH, MUCH more WAGG and SOE. It should be a ratio somewhere in the range of 4 - 7:1 - 3 :1

- 3. This is because your natural test and phero output is at its likely maximum and will only decline as you get

older.

If you are in your 30s:
    tame the mix with more WAGG and SOE in the range similar to above, but you

should be able to have a higher ratio of Andro 4.2 to WAGG an SOE than if you were in your 20s. This is because

your natural test and phero output is on the decline.

If you are in your 40s (like me):
    the mix works well for

me. It may wok well for you, but you'll still need to adjust the mix for your body. You may be producing more or

less natural test and pheros than I am. (i.e. Gegogi says he uses up to 10 drops of NPA - that should tell you

something)

If you are in your 50s or greater:
    The mix may work well for you as is. Try experimenting with the

number of sprays before you alter the mix.

Thread Information