Close

Default body language that catches your attention

visit-red-300x50PNG
    whats up ladies, how's everything going for ya'll?... pretty slow from what i can see.

i know

that body language gets deeper then what alot of guys think, so i was wondering what are some body languages that

guys uses that makes the women go : hmmm he caugh my attention. to put it in smilies tearm :

ya'll get it?

The problem is that the male

body language that attracts women is below the radar.

Most women could not even tell you what it is about

certain men that they attracted to.

Hmm, I hear women talk about male

traits that turn them on all the time. One that I hear over and over from women of all ages is "he has beautiful

eyes." I looked at some of the guys they were talking about and they didn't look beautiful to me, but I think it

has more to do with how he used his eyes on her.

How you look at them and hold their glaze is very important

to women. Look at their tits and glance sideways too much and they figure you for a perv or criminal. My last 2 GFs

loved to stare into my eyes endlessly. They hated it when I wore sun glasses as they didn't have access. I found it

odd and boring after a few minutes but it pays off in the sack later, so I played the part to the hilt.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Stranger

I'm a guy but there are a lot of

good research resources on this subject. From the top of my head things that I've been trying to improve and pay

more attention to--

Main things that I can think of are:
    Body language that portrays confidence. Stomach tucked

in (the chest will automatically come up when you do this), back straight, don't look down, don't move too fast

(or slow). Don't be too stiff. Walk with a purpose, like you're comfortable in your own space/like you own the

place.

When dealing with women don't lean toward them to show them you're too interested. Don't smile too

much or laugh at everything--it makes it seem like you're a loser.

Other ways such as looking like a 'sexual

threat' can work in the right context (a term DD uses). Basically 'bad boy' body language. For example: putting

your hand in your pocket with your thumb sticking out and having your fingers point to your family jewels.

putting your hand in your

pocket with your thumb sticking out and having your fingers point to your family jewels.
    I'm not too

sure that's an attractive quality. If you gotta point at it makes you appear insecure about who you are.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    I'm not too sure

that's an attractive quality. If you gotta point at it makes you appear insecure about who you are.
    I

think I misinterpreted to sticking your hands in your pocket, more like sticking your thumb into your waist.

But

what I was mainly talking about is talking about a man who's not afraid to be a man. Below is an excerpt of some

material I've covered and I *think* it was written by a woman. This might be a long read but it might be

interesting to others...

here goes:

Watch Mike in action, watch him make contact and signal his

availability. We all know at least one Mike, and we all envy him in his ability. What is the body language he uses?

Well Mike's appeal, his non-verbal clarity is compounded of many things, his appearance is part of it. Not the

appearance he was born with, that's rather ordinary, but the way Mike has rearranged his appearance to transmit his

message. There is, when you look at Mike carefully, a definite sexuality about him.

In part, it's the way Mike

dresses, the type of pants he chooses, his shirts, his jackets, his ties, the way he combs his hair, the length of

his sideburns, these all contribute to the immediate picture. But even more important than this is the way Mike

stands and walks. One woman described it as an 'easy grace'. A man who knew Mike was not so kind..."He's greasy".

What came through as pleasing to the woman was transmitted as disturbing or challenging and therefore distasteful

to the man, and he reacted by characterizing the quality contemptuously. Yet Mike does move with grace, an easy,

arrogant sort of grace that could well arouse a man's envy and a woman's excitement.
    A few actors have had the

same movement (pardon the typos here); Paul Newman, Marlon brandow, Rick Torn, and with it they can transmit an

obvious sexual message. The message can be broken down into the way they hold themselves, their stance or posture,

the easy confidence of their motion. The man who has that walk, needs little else to turn a woman's head.
    But

Mike has more, he has dozens of little gestures, perhaps unconscious ones, that send out elaborations of his sexual

message. When Mike leans up against a mantle in a room to look at the women, his hips are thrust forward slightly as

if they are cantileavered(sp?), and his legs are usually apart.
    Watch Mike as he stands like this, he

will lock his hands above his belt right above his pocket and his fingers will point down toward his genitals.

You've surely seen this stance a hundred times in western movies, usually not taken by the hero, but by the bad guy

as he lounges a corral fence. The picture of the threatening sexuality--the villain that the men hate and the women,

well, what they feel is a lot more complex than hate, or desire, or fear. And yet it's a mixture of all these

things. With his blatent body language, his leather chaps, his cantileavered groin, and pointing fingers, he is

sending out a crude, obvious, but effective signal. "I am a sexual threat, I am a dangerous man for a woman to be

alone with. I am all man and I want you."
    Basically it goes on to say how it creates an aura that

excites available women or even irritates the non-available women.

So basically a body language that attracts

available women, irritates non-available women, and annoys men. The 'sexual threat'. I'm not saying that this is

a guideline to follow, but its interested to read on the subconscious impact body language has on women and others

around you.

Info like this has been a definite eye-opener for me--I used to slouch, look down all the time,

shoulders in--looking very insecure.

Any women here that could give us their perspective?

Phero Pharaoh

Hmm, I hear women

talk about male traits that turn them on all the time. One that I hear over and over from women of all ages is "he

has beautiful eyes." I looked at some of the guys they were talking about and they didn't look beautiful to me, but

I think it has more to do with how he used his eyes on her.
    Research indicates that the longer two

people stare into each other's eyes, the more attracted they become to each other. Boys, of course, have staring

contests, where they try to intimidate each other, and professional fighters do the same thing, so there are subtle

differences between "bedroom eyes" and "hostile eyes".

My ex-girlfriend used to say I had sexy eyes. She and I

would spend long periods of time looking into each other's eyes. Maybe if I had continued to give her quality eye

time, she'd still be my girlfriend, but I got to the point where I was arguing with her every time we were

together.

I couldn't even look her in the eye the last time I spoke with her.

Women tell me I have a sexy

butt, especially when I dance. I've spent a lot of time (and money) in dance lessons where I learn how to roll my

hips. It's the hip rolling movement that women like. It implies that a man will be a good lover. A lot of women

believe that if a man can dance well he'll be a good lover.

I've had women come up and grab my butt while I am

dancing. Especially drunk women.

So one thing a man can do is develop a strong but graceful walk. Think of

Legolas in the "Lord of the Rings" movies. Women just melt for him.

That excerpt is, I think, from Julius

Fast' Body Language book, which is pretty old. It's still valid research, but a lot more has been done and

published since then. His book goes back to about 1970 or thereabouts.

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by drid
    When dealing with

women don't lean toward them to show them you're too interested.
    Actually, leaning in to show her you

may be interested, and then leaning back to give her an opportunity to express her interest is a good, quick, subtle

test.

Don't smile too much or laugh at everything--it makes it seem like you're a loser.

Depends on how you smile. In fact, women respond overwhelmingly to men with good, strong smiles where they show

their teeth. It's the weak, wimply, close-lipped smiles that women tend to reject.

Laughter, if it's not

toxic and abusive, is infectious and can help the people you're with relax and enjoy your company more.

Other ways such as looking like a 'sexual threat' can work in the right context (a term DD uses).

Basically 'bad boy' body language. For example: putting your hand in your pocket with your thumb sticking out and

having your fingers point to your family jewels.
    Putting your hands in your pockets makes you

look secretive and insecure. What you want to do is hook your thumbs into your pocket or belt (or at the waistline

of your pants if you don't have a belt or pockets).

A more casual "bad boy" pose is one hand in the pocket and

the other hand free, where you gesture moderately (but not expansively) with the free hand. You project an image of

confidence and leadership when you do that. It's very alpha male.

Yep...I can appreciate a man

with a nice butt. Have been known to cop a feel a time or two. *sigh*

Oh yeah....the nice eyes thing....i go

for that too.

lyric820

Phero Dude

Eye contact seems to be very

important to women.I have dated many women who appreciate the fact that I make eye contact alot and use my eyes to

engage them...not just as sensory devices for gathering visual data.Communicate with your eyes.Women can sense what

you are thinking by the way you look at them.There are facial expressions that go along with certain thoughts,but

the eyes are the big one.On of my favorite actors,Peter Sellers when he played in the Pink Panther movies did most

of his real acting with his eyes."The eyes are the windows to the soul." "When Irish eyes are smiling,thier up to

something naughty."All that kind of stuff.I get more smiles from women from a look than anything else.And if a short

fat bald guy can do that then anybody can.
    "The wages of sin is death.But after taxes it's just sort of a tired feeling realy." -Ellen DeGeneres

Phero Enthusiast

Default It's the muscles around the eyes that make them look open and relaxed

That's why there is a huge market for Botox... docs inject it around the eye

socket so the face looks open and childlike... too much makes you look like a plastic doll and creepily

expressionless...

Quote Originally Posted by tim929
    Eye contact seems

to be very important to women.I have dated many women who appreciate the fact that I make eye contact alot and use

my eyes to engage them...not just as sensory devices for gathering visual data.Communicate with your eyes.Women can

sense what you are thinking by the way you look at them.There are facial expressions that go along with certain

thoughts,but the eyes are the big one.
    There is something about the way a man looks at a woman when he

really wants her. Its lustful, hopeful, wolfish and childlike -all at the same time. I find that so completely

disarming and achingly sexy!

Yum!

lyric820

Phero Dude

I often get woman commenting on the

unusual colouring. My last last GF only saw me with sunglasses on the first few times and went all gaga when i took

them off one day , shes polynesian so it was something new to her to see blue eyes with black hair. Most of my gf's

have been of poly descent and usually they love to stare into my eyes while "making love" (i'm being polite!)
    I

suppose I'm trying to say that if you have a feature that turns the ladies on , make the most of it!
    As for Botox,

I work in the media so have seen my fair share of "botox barbies" , don't get me started on "unnatural D cups".
    early 40's white male or or

Quote Originally Posted by lyric820
    There is

something about the way a man looks at a woman when he really wants her. Its lustful, hopeful, wolfish and

childlike -all at the same time. I find that so completely disarming and achingly sexy!

Yum!

lyric820
    What a great description!

This very look has been described by evolutionary

psychologists in almost the same words.

It's a strong, confident look that doesn't try to hide sexual

interest (without being creepy!). It also must convey playfulness and a touch of vulnerability.

If you have

this look down, it makes up for almost any perceived physcical shortcomming you think you have!

I'm not sure that this is

exactly body language. It's another study that proves that women are attracted to certain types of men for long

term relationships and certain types of men for flings.

Women looking for a long-term relationship

like men who like children — and they can tell which guys might be interested in becoming fathers just by looking at

their faces.

Those are among the findings of a study of college students published Wednesday in a British

scientific journal.

“This study suggests that women are picking up on facial cues that are perhaps related to

paternal qualities,” said James Roney, a University of California at Santa Barbara psychologist and lead author of

the study. “The more they perceived the men as liking kids, the more likely they could see having a longer-term

relationship.”

Experts said evolution has apparently programmed women to recognize men who might be

interested in propagating the species by raising a family.

The study wasn’t all bad news for men not

interested in settling down. It found found that women can look at men’s faces and figure out which of them have the

highest testosterone levels. Those men — rated the most masculine by the women — turn out to be just the kind of

guys they would want for a fling.

“Women make very good use of any information they get from a man’s face,”

said co-author Dario Maestripieri, an associate professor of comparative human development at the University of

Chicago. “Depending on what they want and where they are in their lives, they use this information

differently.”

In the study, published in Proceedings of the Royal Society B: Biological Sciences, researchers

looked at a group of 39 men, ages 18 to 33, at the University of Chicago. Each man was shown 10 pairs of photographs

and silhouettes, one of an adult and the other of an infant, and asked to rate their preferences. Meanwhile, their

saliva was tested to determine testosterone levels.

Photographs of the men’s faces were then shown to 29

women, ages 18 to 20, at the University of California at Santa Barbara.

The women were asked to rate the men

on four qualities: “likes children,” “masculine,” “physically attractive” and “kind.” Then they were asked to rate

how attractive they found each man for short-term and long-term romance.

The study found women did well at

rating men on their interest in babies, and those they rated masculine generally had higher testosterone levels than

the others.

For example, the men who indicated they liked children the most were rated as above average in

liking children by 20 of the 29 women. The men who showed no interest in children were correctly rated as below

average in that category by 19 of the women.

The higher the women rated the men for masculinity, the higher

they were rated as a potential short-term romantic partner. The higher they rated men for their interest in

children, the higher they were rated for long-term romance.

The features that research has suggested denote

high testosterone levels include a prominent jaw and a heavy beard.

The findings came as no surprise to those

in the business of studying human behavior — and love.

“What this study illustrates is that there are genetic

programs that increase survival of the species because there are hormones in women that are cuing their reactions to

the hormones of the men,” said Dr. Daniel Alkon, scientific director of the Blanchette Rockefeller Neurosciences

Institute in Morgantown, W.Va., and Washington.

Or as Kristin Kelly, a spokeswoman for the online dating

service Match.com, put it: “They call it ‘love at first sight’ for a reason. They don’t say ‘love at first

sentence,’ ‘love at first word.”’

It is unclear just what about the men’s faces tipped the women off about

their interest in children. While Maestripieri guessed it might have something to do with “a more rounded face, a

gentler face,” Roney said the answer might be found in the expressions on the men’s faces.

He explained that

after the study was completed, five graduate students were asked to rate on a scale of 1 to 7 whether the men looked

angry or happy. Though the men were instructed to have a neutral look on their faces when photographed, some

apparently looked happier than others.

“It seemed that the men who picked more infants in that test had a

happier or more content look on their face,” he said.

Phero Pharaoh

It indicates a very subtle body

language is at work. Quite an interesting article, actually. It gives me something to think about.

Well, I have a rather round head

and, many women say, kind gentle eyes. Maybe that accounts for my last 2 GFs immediately fantasizing about having

children with me (plus their pets loved me). Sort of weirded me out.

Default if there pets aprove its a good thing

Well, I have a rather round head and, many women say, kind gentle eyes. Maybe that

accounts for my last 2 GFs immediately fantasizing about having children with me (plus their pets loved me). Sort of

weirded me out.
    if there pets aprove its a good thing

Quote Originally Posted by lyric820
    Yep...I can

appreciate a man with a nice butt. Have been known to cop a feel a time or two. *sigh*
    lyric820
    Yeah

you women can be animals!

Sometimes I wonder which sex should hold the sexual deviant crown...

As far as body language that attracts attention goes, it depends on the environment. If you are sitting or

otherwise stationary taking up a lot of space makes you look very comfortable, which is the essence of confidence.

None sexual kino to EVERYONE will help to imply status. For good posture lift up your breast bone and drop your

shoulders down and very slightly back (to avoid being hunched over).
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Phero Guru

Default none

"Yep...I can appreciate a

man with a nice butt. Have been known to cop a feel a time or two. *sigh*
    lyric820"

So, how does one go

about getting a nice butt (really helps with the ladies to have one!!!). This works for women as well, even better

if you want to lose an inch or two off of it.

When you brush your teeth in the morning (this has to be done

every single day, dramatic results in one month - guaranteed, hence do it when you do your teeth and put a sign on

your mirror to remind yourself).

Tense your butt muscles as hard as you can and count to sixty, untense.

That's it, very easy and quite effective. Do this for a month and you'll have a butt that looks like a basketball

player's butt. Then, and it seems to be acceptable -I've never had a problem, if any woman says you have a nice

butt, tell her to feel it (make sure you tense again at this time), she'll love it and she'll love you when you

tell her you know how she can get one too!!!
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

Phero Enthusiast

Smile Newflash.... it's in the graceful walk

true for both mens and womens .... nuttin' as sexxual as a smooth, unconcerned rolling gait.... like

watching slow liberating deep thang on wheels ... beyond butt... you can just tell when some smoldering

creature is fully conscious of their own ass when she walks... it ain't just back there stuck to her torso...

Quote Originally Posted by surfs_up
    true for both mens

and womens .... nuttin' as sexxual as a smooth, unconcerned rolling gait....
    Yeah...funny little

steps will get attention, too - in a bad way.
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

Thread Information