I have

used chikara a total of 15-20 times. Mainly because I really enjoy the scent. During this time I have seen very few

positive results and lately many negative results. Thursday was the last straw. I went out on my pub crawl with 2

sprays of chikara in my hair. I didn't get tanked but kept my drinking to the point where friendly and clever meet.

One bartender who is usually very friendly nearly kicked me out over nothing. Really absolutely nothing she was

really cranky with me and I didn't say or do anything rude. Other people in the pub ignored me and walked away even

though I was more outgoing and funny than I ever am. I was hillarious; sounded like a stand up comic; people were

laughing nonstop then they became rude and disrespectful. People who know me kept their distance. I threw the bottle

of chikara out when I got home. People treated me worse while wearing this than wearing nothing at all.

Last

night I went out with my normal SOE+NPA combo. I was tired and not too friendly or funny but the same bitchy people

from the day before were all over me.