Close

Hybrid View

Default chikara has left my closet

I have

used chikara a total of 15-20 times. Mainly because I really enjoy the scent. During this time I have seen very few

positive results and lately many negative results. Thursday was the last straw. I went out on my pub crawl with 2

sprays of chikara in my hair. I didn't get tanked but kept my drinking to the point where friendly and clever meet.

One bartender who is usually very friendly nearly kicked me out over nothing. Really absolutely nothing she was

really cranky with me and I didn't say or do anything rude. Other people in the pub ignored me and walked away even

though I was more outgoing and funny than I ever am. I was hillarious; sounded like a stand up comic; people were

laughing nonstop then they became rude and disrespectful. People who know me kept their distance. I threw the bottle

of chikara out when I got home. People treated me worse while wearing this than wearing nothing at all.

Last

night I went out with my normal SOE+NPA combo. I was tired and not too friendly or funny but the same bitchy people

from the day before were all over me.
    24 year old, good looking, white guy SOE+NPA works like a charm
    Chikara no results nice scent
    Pherlure cant wear it; strong scent headache
    AA314 good stuff
    NPA girls get frisky, stinks
    A7 almost as good as NPA
    SOE legit

Me thinks you give pheromones far

too much credit. Otherwise you could sprinkle SOE on a socially retarded loser and watch him cut big deals, make

friends in high places and puppies and children cling to him. It ain't so. They can only enhance--amp up--what's

there. They don't create your character, behavior or appearance. However, if you're cocky and rude, you can easily

escalate into a flaming arse, at least in the eyes of those nearby. If you're depressed, it's painly apparent to

others.

Judging from your age I bet you're brimming with 'none already. Perhaps your behavior, natural

pheromones and C7 combined to create a negative result. I often think my associates are rude & cocky when they're

sure they were merely outgoing and funny. Perceptions vary greatly and it's difficult to see yourself through

other's eyes.

Incidentally, C7 doesn't do jack for me: nothing positive or negative. Nothing at all. I used

to wear it with lots of NPA and it was okay but NPA by itself was just as good.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Phero Pro

lux man, dont stress, throw it

out like you did, done and over with, if it didnt work, good, take that as a good sign because you have eliminated a

product that doesnt work, and those that understand the philosophy of elimination you will come to the understanding

that you will end up with a product that does work for you. your an inch closer to success.

the only down

side to this is that often one needs to go through many different products to find the one that works, its a

somewhat lengthy process and costly in terms of finances, .mones are not exactly cheap, and I often have purchased

the same product twice before it ends up in that bottomless pit that i call "product to never use or bought again"

I don't give mones much

credit at all compared to facial expressions tonality content of conversation even clothing is more important. but

after 15-20 rolls of the dice with only negative or neutral results from chikara it is time to take it off my list.

On nights where I wear soe+npa and dont act like a bump on a log are positive 1/3 of the time. I only posted this

because it was the first time I had overtly negative responses.

My humor style is not confrontational. I dont

often rip on people except for really really small things. Like if a girl wears sparkles. It is also not terribly

self-depricating so I didnt give anyone an excuse to walk on me. When people make potentially fight-picking comments

towards me I usually spin them into a joke instead of getting offended at them. But it is true I don't have a tape

to review to see and hear my inflections or body language.

PS i am not angry chikara didn't work for me. I was

just trying to give it another go and seeing the results. I had shelved it for a month or 2 because I found SOE+NPA.

Soon enough I'll have to test AA314 again to see what happens. I haven't given that one a fair chance yet.
    AA314 good stuff
    A7 almost as good as NPA
    SOE legit

yeah, i sometimes have

trouble with this product too. when ever i wear it it kind of makes me quick wited as i am allways up on my toes in

convasations. even tho i become really funny and quick wited i always seems to offend somebody because of the fact

that there is intemadation factors on the other person involve and you come off as (what i always call chikara as)

the bad cop effect.

Stranger

cut your chikara dosage in half,

i had the same problem when i first started using it. Every guy wanted to confront me and every woman enjoyed

playing the pms card.

Phero Pharaoh

Chikara in the hair. Well,

that's a new one to me.

However, admitting to having consumed alcohol makes your judgement that the alcohol

didn't play into anything rather suspect. You say you were hilarious and people laughed at first. Maybe what you

thought was funny was just toxic humor, which becomes old and unfunny very fast.

Chikara may indeed not be for

you. We each have our own unique body chemistry. But I suggest you try different environments where alcohol is not

on the menu.

And if it's not too late to get the bottle back from wherever you threw it, try spraying the

Chikara on other parts of your body.

You don't say you've doing it the same way in the same kind of

environment for your 15-20 outings, so it's hard for us to provide good advice.

It is true that alcohol was

involved but I was only drinking beer, slowly. The only time I really test my mones is in a bar environment. So all

of my comparisons to other products come from the bar. Alcohol cuts through the crap pretty quick so you find out

what people really think about you.

With only 15-20 tests it is possible that I have just been very unlucky on

the nights that I have worn Chikara.
    AA314 good stuff
    A7 almost as good as NPA
    SOE legit

I've found bars to be absolutely

the worst environment to test 'mones, or even a new shirt! Everyday life--e.g., work, school, dinner parties,

church singles, ball room dancing, etc.--is more practical and telling of results. Alcohol, smoke, darkness, high

sound levels and dense crowds tend to twist both results and perception.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

I have always wondered about

the smoke in bars. Many of the people who go to bars also smoke. I would imagine that the smoke would clog the

receptors responsible for the unconscious perception of pheromones. I would imagine that pheromones have greater

reactions with people who don't smoke.

However, alcohol would seem to help the test environment. Pheromones

cause a small unconscious visceral reaction. Most people are programmed to ignore these emotional physical

reactions. When someone is even slightly intoxicated I would imagine they are more likely to act on instinct and

their subconscious programming.
    AA314 good stuff
    A7 almost as good as NPA
    SOE legit

Phero Pharaoh

I agree with Gegogi. Use

pheromones in other environments. While you may feel the bar environment is very relaxed for you (you know your

crowd far better than we), you'll still find that other situations can give you insights into how pheromones help

or hinder you.

You have to understand that some guys report better results with one product, other guys report

better results with another, etc.

But some of us have found that we can use one product for one environment,

another product for a different environment, etc.

Chikara could be your Sunday-go-to-meetin' pheromone. How

will you know if you only try it in one type of situation?

I got a similar experience

with Chikara gel when working out at the gym, but this may have been a coincidence.

// w

Thank you for your responses.

Friendly1 and Gregogi, you obliviously have way way more experience than I do. In my current situation I havent had

enough experiences outside the bar to really get a good idea of what these products do. In my limited experiences

outside the bar, people are too hard to read to make any judgements. So maybe with time I will get better at

decifering real from fake body language.
    AA314 good stuff
    A7 almost as good as NPA
    SOE legit

Phero Pharaoh

Fake body language is actually

very rare, in my opinion. You'll find it used most often by politicians and public speakers, but even the most

schooled body language users reveal something of their true intentions and states of mind.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

I had good results with C7

when using it in very small amounts (one not quite full spray), in combo with other things. I had not as good

results when using it alone or in higher quantities (2 full sprays, etc). Yet not having had it for several

months, I miss it. Unfortunately for my finances, I usually find a good way to use every product.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Chikara hasn't shown me any

negative side effects yet and it does smell nicely. However, I can't connect it to a single positive pheromone

response.

Too bad.

Journeyman

Default Remove C7 sprayhead

I had a similar

problem with Chikara, at 1 spray. Half sprays are a waste (it drips on the bottle instead). Solution is to remove

the whole sprayhead section, exposing the glass bottle. Transfer Chikara contents into dropper bottle & find

individual OD range. Buy dropper bottles with small glass tubes.

Although Chikara did generate positive

responses for many users, it did not address the issue for those who failed to use Chikara at any value (a few

threads are dedicated to this problem). Rather than pointing the failure to other factors (i.e. behaviour,

environment etc, which could be legitimate on their own), try to offer viable options for these users to continue

using Chikara.

Imagine, NPA in a sealed sprayhead bottle.
    Everything begins with an attitude.

Although Chikara did

generate positive responses for many users, it did not address the issue for those who failed to use Chikara at any

value (a few threads are dedicated to this problem). Rather than pointing the failure to other factors (i.e.

behaviour, environment etc, which could be legitimate on their own), try to offer viable options for these users to

continue using Chikara.
    I'm not certain about what you're getting at here...

The simple fact is

that different pheromone products elicit different reactions, and sometimes peoples behaviour is not congruent with

seeing those reactions manifest to their maximum potential.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Journeyman

Pheromones affect the wearer &

others around them. If negative reactions are experienced by wearer/others at 1 spray, what can be done? Half a

spray is unreliable & it leaks. Try it yourself.

For NPA, an OD reaction can be mitigated by using lower

dosages but this is not an option for Chikara. If the dosage can be controlled properly, it will allow the user to

find a working dosage & continue using the product.

A product which does nothing is much better than a

product that makes things worse. There are scattered threads/posts mentioning arguments or negative reactions from

Chikara. It is a legitimate issue.

It is a simple problem to solve at design level. There are better

sprayheads to be used if one cares to look. Those sprayhead used by are very good, there's a spring on

the tube of the sprayhead. Chikara could employ something similar.

i2w
    Everything begins with an attitude.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by itwow
    Pheromones affect

the wearer & others around them. If negative reactions are experienced by wearer/others at 1 spray, what can be

done? Half a spray is unreliable & it leaks. Try it yourself.

For NPA, an OD reaction can be mitigated by using

lower dosages but this is not an option for Chikara. If the dosage can be controlled properly, it will allow the

user to find a working dosage & continue using the product.

A product which does nothing is much better than a

product that makes things worse. There are scattered threads/posts mentioning arguments or negative reactions from

Chikara. It is a legitimate issue.

It is a simple problem to solve at design level. There are better sprayheads

to be used if one cares to look. Those sprayhead used by are very good, there's a spring on the tube of

the sprayhead. Chikara could employ something similar.

i2w
    You can get a smaller spray with C7 by pressing

gently, lightly and quickly on the head (insert wisecrack here). It doesn't leak if you do it that way. I used C7

to attract a much younger, pretty girlfriend -- a relationship which fell apart only after I ran out of C7 (which

may mean absolutely nothing, but for the sake of disclosure...).
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

I may have overeacted. After

seeing the effects that EW has had on me I think I may have put too much emphasis on the role pheromones have in

interactions. I also think that by the time I had most of my interactions the pheromones had worn off.

I saw

that EW only effected me for 2-4 hours. This weekend I went out with 2-3x the ammount of mones I normally go out

with. Some girls were acting really really weird around me. One girl who was with her boyfriend stood extremely

uncomfortably close to me when there was a whole lot of room. She kept staring off into space in my direction.

Girls were getting really goofy around me telling me stuff like I am the kind of guy they date. I got my first DIHL

and was the center of attention. This leads me to believe that pheromones lose a lot of their power at the 3hour

mark and for me personally even If I OD my personallity is friendly enough that I dont get my ass kicked.

one

night I wore 2 sprays chikara (fished it out of the trash bin because I love the scent.) 2 drops of NPA 2 drops of

AA314. I think I will start reapplying my mones at the 3 hour mark.

PS I also got a "what the hell is that

smell" with the NPA but the girls were frisky. It seems the times NPA has been super successful for me its scent was

percievible. The girls say god you reek then get all over me. Who knows? At least it doesn't make me smell like a

dirty bastard but more like I have been playing with gasoline.

There is no way I am going to screw around like

this at work. So far It has been fun going OD on the mones at the pubs.
    AA314 good stuff
    A7 almost as good as NPA
    SOE legit

Phero Pharaoh

You can cover NPA with a good

cologne. Many guys do.

Thread Information