Close

Default thinking about getting a314 but....

visit-red-300x50PNG
    alright i was considering adding a314 to my wishlist when something struck me.

with -rone i have a really

different effect then what most people seem to describe here. its almost like i seem to be effected more with -rone

then -none. and i would have to be more careful when useing -rones.

good example would be, i can splash on NPA

5+ daps with no problem, the only problem comes from the smell then the effect. but with one spray of Chakara and

WHOA! i start to have like split personalities. (borderline OD lv i think even with less then one spray ) one min i

would be haveing a blast and the next i become a smart ass. i think its almost like my mind starts to run faster and

i would make jokes and such but sometimes i cross the line. giving me the good cop/bad cop in one, effect.

i

remmber someone saying A314 is way stronger in -rones then Chikara. is this true?

i am asian and im 19. from

experimenting i have came to the conclution that i produce little to no -none at all but at the same time i think i

produce masive ( and i mean masive amount) of rone, even judgeing from the way i was sence i was little. i always

wear very sexual mixes (AE+TE, AE+NPA, or NPA+cover) and peple have actually told me im giving off fatherly vibes.

??????

so i have came to the conclution that unlike most poeple i have a reverse reaction with -none and -rone.

so do you guys think that A314 would be a good think to have, judging form what you read from this post. and

also what else is in A314 other then -rone.

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by slickracer
    alright i was

considering adding a314 to my wishlist when something struck me.

with -rone i have a really different effect

then what most people seem to describe here. its almost like i seem to be effected more with -rone then -none. and i

would have to be more careful when useing -rones.

good example would be, i can splash on NPA 5+ daps with no

problem, the only problem comes from the smell then the effect. but with one spray of Chakara and WHOA! i start to

have like split personalities. (borderline OD lv i think even with less then one spray ) one min i would be haveing

a blast and the next i become a smart ass. i think its almost like my mind starts to run faster and i would make

jokes and such but sometimes i cross the line. giving me the good cop/bad cop in one, effect.

i remmber someone

saying A314 is way stronger in -rones then Chikara. is this true?

i am asian and im 19. from experimenting i

have came to the conclution that i produce little to no -none at all but at the same time i think i produce masive (

and i mean masive amount) of rone, even judgeing from the way i was sence i was little. i always wear very sexual

mixes (AE+TE, AE+NPA, or NPA+cover) and peple have actually told me im giving off fatherly vibes. ??????

so i

have came to the conclution that unlike most poeple i have a reverse reaction with -none and -rone.

so do you

guys think that A314 would be a good think to have, judging form what you read from this post. and also what else is

in A314 other then -rone.
    Since we really don't know whats in chikara and what the ratios are, its hard

to say. It might have been the rone, it might not have been. Rone is very much an alpha pheromone though, more so

than none in many ways, and what you were experiencing was probably an overly increased confidence level. Its a

good thing when projected properly, and you, yourself can control yourself from being an ass.

Much like Chikara,

A314 is made up of 7 different pheromones, however what those pheromones are and in what ratios is kept under close

wraps. The effects are highly different from that of Chikara though. Its primarily a rone/none mixture, which,

thinking back to KZI's test bottles is a very good mix. A314 is a very natural feeling product...you feel

confident and alpha, but never excessively so. It does tend to put you a step above the rest, and people are highly

receptive to you while wearing A314, sometimes even submissive. It never really feels over the top, though at

excessive levels you might start to see distance from others.

yeah i think -rones dose

increas confidence more then -none. cause i am already a very confidence person. and i cary my self in a very

autorative(sp? : power) manner. (migh ahve to do with my natural -rone signiture too) thats why i use alot of -none

heavy mixes, to put alittle sexual kick into my aura. so whats going on is i think im oding on -rone. cause the

combied -rone is makeing me not only overlly confadence but also very COCKY. i used to be cocky (but not in an

assholeish way but C&F) back in high school. but after that i have been trying to not be cocky but everytime i use

any -rone prodocts my cockyness seems to slip out.

thats why i was wondering whats going on in Chikara and A314.

or do you guys think i should just stick with the new Alpha 7 instead of A314 or what. but i want to see what a314

dose but don't want to waste no money.

p.s. i started useing my chikara today again. just to really get to know

what going on with -rone again.

oh another thing with the

KZI's test bottles, i mainlly used the 5:1 bottle.

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by slickracer
    yeah i think

-rones dose increas confidence more then -none. cause i am already a very confidence person. and i cary my self in a

very autorative(sp? : power) manner. (migh ahve to do with my natural -rone signiture too) thats why i use alot of

-none heavy mixes, to put alittle sexual kick into my aura. so whats going on is i think im oding on -rone. cause

the combied -rone is makeing me not only overlly confadence but also very COCKY. i used to be cocky (but not in an

assholeish way but C&F) back in high school. but after that i have been trying to not be cocky but everytime i use

any -rone prodocts my cockyness seems to slip out.

thats why i was wondering whats going on in Chikara and A314.

or do you guys think i should just stick with the new Alpha 7 instead of A314 or what. but i want to see what a314

dose but don't want to waste no money.

p.s. i started useing my chikara today again. just to really get to know

what going on with -rone again.
    Experimenting is the only way to be sure. If all else fails, Bruce has a

rather generous return policy.

Quick question though. When you tested the KZI bottles, did you ever notice any

overly cocky behavior from the .4:.2 or .3:.3 mixes? If not, then its more likely something else in chikara, and

not rone.

hmmm you know what, i didn't

really see tha kind of reation like i get from chikara but i remmber they (4:2, 3:3) do gave me a sence of purpos

like in the back of my mind, i felt like i need to so something. when i use them i use about 5-6 dap from those

little bottles. but i don't get that feeling when i use the 5:1 bottle. i didn't really use alot of the 4:2

because i droped the bottle after only useing acouple of times.

mabey you are right, and it migh not be the

rone. and something thats in chikara. i have about 1/5 of the bottle of chikara left im going to start

experimenting again and see whats going on.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

FYI, a314 is not

primarily -rone and -none. It is 80% -rone (possibly different varieties of -rone) and 20% compounds that

enhance ("debug") the -rone, with very little -none. I doubt there's much -nol either, since they mentioned

modifying the formula to minimize conversions.

I think of it as the best source of -rone with bonus benefits. I

use less than the recommended dosage, and have had great reactions with one drop. I still plan on experimenting with

higher doses on occasion.

I wouldn't want to do without the product, personally. I also like the company that

makes it.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by DrSmellThis

I wouldn't

want to do without the product, personally. I also like the company that makes it.
    I second that

Banned User

A314 is my absolute favorite

product so far. Very powerful results, unlike anything else I have tried. I also would not want to be without

it.

thx guys, i have decited to

give A314 a try when i get paid.

can you guys give me some ideas of the mixes that you are useing a314 with?

Banned User

A314 is a mix by itself. In

my opinion, it doesn't need to be mixed. In fact,for my purposes, I have screwed it up more often than I've added

to it by trying to mix it with something else. My advice is to spend some time getting to know it by itself. It's

a fairly subtle product, and it takes some time to figure out, but once you're familiar with it, you'll want to

keep it around.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by catlord17
    A314 is a mix

by itself. In my opinion, it doesn't need to be mixed. In fact,for my purposes, I have screwed it up more often

than I've added to it by trying to mix it with something else. My advice is to spend some time getting to know it

by itself. It's a fairly subtle product, and it takes some time to figure out, but once you're familiar with it,

you'll want to keep it around.
    How would you describe the effects when used alone, and how much do you

use?

I do tend to mix it, which is probably why smaller amounts work for me.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Thread Information