Close

Banned User

Default Quick and stupid question A1.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I been

looking around the forums and i keep getting the word A1 mentioned around a few many times. I did a search on A1 -

It says error word can not be shorter than 4 characters long.

So i'm wondering what exactly is A1? and where is

it in the Love-Scent Shop? Thanks.

If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

Banned User

Oh great thanks a lot .

That wasn't a stupid question.

Its hard to figure out all these terms. Asking questions when you need to know is smart.

Default another A1 question

I was

wondering, if A1 has any effect on woman if they just take a whiff of it straight from the bottle. If so, how long

and how effective is one whiff from the bottle? Thanks.

I've never shown a woman my

bottle (bad idea) but wearing A-1 seems to help put them at ease.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Phero Pro

Showing a woman your bottle of

pheromones is akin to writing on your forehead the word "desperate" in bold letters.

Has anyone tried a1 just by

itself without none, rone, or nol?

I did when I first got it. My

impression, after counseling a few dozen coeds in my office, is it makes women you don't know well feel more

comfortable and relaxed in your presense. Sort of the opposite from none heavy products like NPA or TE (they made

women nervous and fidgety, often horny). Thus it's a little easier to charm them if any attraction exists. With

women I knew well it didn't do anything as they were already loose as a goose.

However I find A-1 works best

coupled with NPA and SOE. Makes my job a little easier...

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    I did when I first

got it. My impression, after counseling a few dozen coeds in my office, is it makes women you don't know well feel

more comfortable and relaxed in your presense. Sort of the opposite from none heavy products like NPA or TE (they

made women nervous and fidgety, often horny). Thus it's a little easier to charm them if any attraction exists.

With women I knew well it didn't do anything as they were already loose as a goose.

However I find A-1 works

best coupled with NPA and SOE. Makes my job a little easier...
    Gegogi, what is your main provider of

A1 to your skin? As in product name?

pheromax?

I use the pure shit, LS chem set

androstadienone. I normally mix it in an atomizer with cologne and NPA.

Phero Pro

I use the pure

shit, LS chem set androstadienone. I normally mix it in an atomizer with cologne and NPA.
    pheromax is

not pure? or is it just in a mix that you dont like?

pheromax is another cologne

product that has mones added in there, where the chem set items are the mones that you order and carrier thats

it..

hey Geg, what are the ratios that you use for A1:NPA, is it better to use more A1 then -nones or do you

still go for the -none kick with some a1 to lessen the negative. OR do you use alot of the A1 effects and add some

of the nones to kick in the horneyness.

Depending on the steadiness of my

hand, A-1 averages 5-10% of the volume of my NPA/cologne mix. I basically top it off.

oh ok, oh and another

quesiton gegogi, i read around that over exposure of A-1 will decreese its effects on people that has been exposed

to a-1 by you. and that you should not wear a-1 everyday like other mone products.

do you, in your use of this

product, find this to be creaditable? and how often do you use it?

Quote Originally Posted by bronzie
    Showing a

woman your bottle of pheromones is akin to writing on your forehead the word "desperate" in bold letters.

Well it may not be as silly an idea as it may first seem... I've found, for example, that the labels come off

from roll on SoE and from TE that I got in the beginners set quite easily, and if you have some grease proof paper

or something to stick it to, you can put the label back on if you have similar bottles that you may mix them up

with.
    I'm thinking of telling a female friend or two that an old friend of mine works for a fragrance company or

something and sent me some samples of a product that may or may not go into production, and ask their opinion on

them... but after such a strong whiff of them, does anyone think it may spoil the effect of the pheremones on them

in the future? Any thoughts?

Depending on the steadiness of my hand...
    I've

found that most pharmacies here will sell those little eye-dropper bottles (a bit like those that Super Primal Oils

for example) for mere pennies, this may provide a more accurate way for you to measure your mones, unless you're

using moderately large quantities

hmm... i was thinkin, my

mom's kind of a bitch... if i were to put some A1, lets say, in some lotion or something, would that put her in a

better mood? It seems i only get in trouble when shes pissed, which has been quite often lately...

I've found that most

pharmacies here will sell those little eye-dropper bottles (a bit like those that Super Primal Oils for example) for

mere pennies, this may provide a more accurate way for you to measure your mones, unless you're using moderately

large quantities
    That was my way of saying I use different amounts of A-1 depending my whim. I actually

have an extremely steady hand! Shucks I can hand hold a heavy camera 1-2 stops below the reciprocal of the focal

length and get sharp images. And I've got eyedroppers and even graduated pipettes up the tailbone. I found strict

measurebation, at least for my persona and body chemistry, to be insignficant. I continually play with the mix but

aim for the ball park and it always seems to work.

Anything worn, seen, smelled, felt, tasted, etc., on a

daily basis quickly becomes old hat. 'Mones are no different. And A-1 isn't any different in that aspect than

other 'mones. It's human nature to get comfortable with repetition and the predictable. And that ain't bad. It's

merely how it is. If your pheromone signature varied everyday it can be confusing to your fellow humanoids. They'll

continually think "What's the hell's up with him..."

Oh ok... I should have

probably noticed that you were one of the more experienced members of the forum and would probably know that kind of

stuff lol

As for pheremones being the same as any other odour, I would tend to disagree; most smells don't have

the same effect on behaviour towards other people. Although it is true that people may become desensitised to them,

is it not possible that a negative effect could occur when they become absent?

While I'm thinking about it, it

has occured to me that pheremones might actually be addictive (either psychologically or physically). For example,

could someone become reliant on the relaxing effects of SoE if used repeatedly to negate the effects of stressful

situations?

Just a thought :-)

yes i do find pheromones to

be very addictive. i use mones almost everyday, mabey 1 or 2 days in a month with out it. its not like i depend on

the stuff tho, on the days that i don't wear the mones, even tho i do kind of have a different feel/mindset then

normally, it dson't really changes anything because the pheromones dosn't make me who i am. but its not a bad

thing, the only thing thats different is that you don't have that buzz feeling in the background.

As for pheremones being

the same as any other odour, I would tend to disagree; most smells don't have the same effect on behaviour towards

other people.
    I didn't say 'mones were the same as any other odor. Nor did I state or imply scent

and pheromones are the same thing. I was merely trying to explain people get used to your pheromone signature and

don't react in the same way as they did initially. For example, I used to wear lots of NPA at work and it drove

some women nuts, especially first contact. After a few weeks or a month they got used to it and things were under

control. That doesn't mean it doesn't work but reactions have slipped below the surface. It's like moving in a

house next to a freeway. The noise drives you crazy. Eventually most folks don't even notice the roar...

I didn't say

'mones were the same as any other odor. Nor did I state or imply scent and pheromones are the same thing. I was

merely trying to explain people get used to your pheromone signature and don't react in the same way as they did

initially. For example, I used to wear lots of NPA at work and it drove some women nuts, especially first contact.

After a few weeks or a month they got used to it and things were under control. That doesn't mean it doesn't work

but reactions have slipped below the surface. It's like moving in a house next to a freeway. The noise drives you

crazy. Eventually most folks don't even notice the roar...
    thats why i think it more important to vary

up your mones once in a while to shake things up especially to people who know you fairly well. It seems like the

ladies love the te/npa and get really turned on by it but i seem to find that if i use it too much around the ladies

at work they almost become accustomed to it and they react less. At that point i will back off and use more Alter

Ego or sometimes just use SOE so on the times that i do use NPA/TE it sort of "jars their senses" so to speak as

they haven't been exposed to it in a while. I find that none works good but if its used everyday around the same

people the effects become more invisable. I now use it once in a while so the ladies i know don't become too

accustomed to it.

so you are saying even tho

they don't act all hyped up around you, they still have an effect on them?

I think it always has an effect

but if you use it all the time around the same women they definately become accustomed to it.

I find that A-1 is just the

ticket for PMS - seriously, it should be used more by doctors.

It does relax and put women more at ease.

However, for me I find it clinically depressing! Yuck!

If I see a need to use it, I'll only put it on the

BACK of my neck or in my hair in the back. That way I can broadcast it without inhaling too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitehall
    I find that

A-1 is just the ticket for PMS - seriously, it should be used more by doctors.

It does relax and put women more

at ease. However, for me I find it clinically depressing! Yuck!

If I see a need to use it, I'll only put it on

the BACK of my neck or in my hair in the back. That way I can broadcast it without inhaling too much.

Whew! I have that same problem...I need to where my strong mones in the back of my neck where they're not in

direct contact with my nose...if I don't, then I get more affected than my target. Sometimes its cool...most times

its NOT.

lyric820

Thread Information