Close

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 ... LastLast

Thumbs up

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Okee, here's day one from

me:

I did mix the LT with my pheromone combo in atomizer that I brought with me for refreshment. Lesson learned;

cologne lessened its scent and got overshadowed by the chemical alcohol smell from LT. This didn't seem to last

very long on me, but I'm not sure if I then was back to the underlying scents of my cologne or if it had resulted

in a weakened new scent.

Two sprays LT, one on throat and one in hair. Four or five small squirts from the mix

onto my shirt. Refreshed two times with the mix during the night.

-friends very friendly, seemed a bit more than

usually.

-the evening didn't offer any good opportunities for testing reactions from females.

Day two

(@work):

Just two sprays LT each side of neck. Refreshed every two hours.

-females seem quite

attentive.

-one of them being a very talkative previously continues full throttle.

-shy girl got REALLY opens

up to me and became real cheerful. Which is a sensation itself coming from her, I've barely spoken to her as I have

no interest, and she has done the same.

This product has definately got my interest, if it continues like this

the I'd say that it generates reactions more drastically than both expected and many other products and also

combo's I've tried.

That said, on day two I may have had a large pheromone fake signature from the day

one still working so it might be unfair to give all the credit to the LS alone.

Also received reply from

verolabs tech support, they recommended applying to clothes for longer lasting and said that the've had customers

successfully mixing the stuff, yet they was unable to know how it would mix with

pheromones.

Phero Guru

Default weird hit

I had several errands

to run today that involved stores and such so decided to wear mones just for fun. Had on the usual complement:

AE/m; SOE gel pack, A1, and LT. At the supermarket in the produce section as I was searching for something a

woman, about mid to late 30s, came near to me with a very full shopping cart and said to me: "I have too much stuff

don't I?" and I replied, "yes, that IS a lot of stuff" and then she said to me "and the sad part is that I am

bulemic". Well, that's hardly a sexual hit but it sure is a strange conversation. I had noticed she had a giant

size pack of Huggies diapers with her, had she not, I would have engaged her further.
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by koolking1
    I had several

errands to run today that involved stores and such so decided to wear mones just for fun. Had on the usual

complement: AE/m; SOE gel pack, A1, and LT. At the supermarket in the produce section as I was searching for

something a woman, about mid to late 30s, came near to me with a very full shopping cart and said to me: "I have

too much stuff don't I?" and I replied, "yes, that IS a lot of stuff" and then she said to me "and the sad part is

that I am bulemic". Well, that's hardly a sexual hit but it sure is a strange conversation. I had noticed she had

a giant size pack of Huggies diapers with her, had she not, I would have engaged her

further.

People with an eating disorder hide it from close relatives and friends, let alone let

other people know about it. Its very strange. Maybe she saw you as a therapist. who knows.

Phero Dude

I'd say she was looking for

something to say to you and just blurted out the first thing that came into her mind. She probably walked away and

realised what she just said and got very embarrassed.

I've had some very odd conversations with woman while out

shopping. Once I was looking for some bath towels and had a long conversation with someone that gave me the

impression they were the sales assistant about the best quality towels to buy , finally I realised she wasn't a

sales assistant and was just talking to me for the sake of talking. She did the whole "can I help you" speech at

first then proceded to give me advise etc , I was very confused for a few minutes afterwards!
    Another time while

out doing the food shop with my then GF, the checkout chick started of by saying that the total bill ($88) was the

same year she came to this country and proceeded to tell us her life story in about 5 mins , all while people stood

in line behind us. No one got pissed or grumpy they just all listened in while we had a chat.

just a few

examples... usually from woman 35+ who are self confident, 3 drops of WAGG-N on wrists.
    early 40's white male or or

Journeyman

Default Liquid Trust Need opinions

I been

reading good review of LT. I would like to start a Liquid Trust hit + application so lets start it here.

I like

to get some ideas of experiences with it.

Cause if good I am buying some to use also.

Hey guys, it's been a while since

I've been here. I haven't done much mone testing, but learning a lot about regular

seduction.

Aaannyways..

Now LT seems it get's a lot of trust and makes them feel safe around you. There's

two sides I see to this in advancing with a women:

1. Feeling like they an open up to you and feel tottaly safe

seems like it would then allow you to do things around them that you normally couldn't if they didn't feel safe

with you. Like being alone and going further, so that seems like it would help in advancing.

2. But on the other

hand, if they feel your safe, then there's no sexual threat. So then it falls into the 'I can talk about anything

with him because he's safe' and it throws you out of the 'he turns me on he's so sexualy aware and I'm not

quite sure what he might do, it's exciting I like it'

What are your guys's thoughts on that? Would mixing with

NPA(etc) counteract that if reason 1 was true? I mean I'm not going off like having girls thing your a danger to

them as in THAT not safe. But as in let's talk for ever because he's such a safe guy. Maybe I'm missing what LT

usage and 'safe' means.

Obviously oxy is realeased after sex, so it can't really hurt getting there can it?

Of course you need to trust someone before hooking up, but there's a difference between trust and a safe guy. I'm

sure it's great for a social mone and creating friends, but what about it's sexual potential?

Phero Guru

Default Fatal is making

a valid point

here. Although at the time I didn't own LT, I remember a woman I was speaking to while wearing A1 and other mones

and she did say to me that she felt I was like a woman friend to her, that she could say just any old thing to me.

Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to find out if she would open up in other ways!
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

Journeyman

I think that is why some deadly

combos I been reading is not ONLY LT but a combo of the

NPA (the beasty side major sexual)
    SOE (the talk to me

side)
    LT (the come with me to my car or house side)

This could be the magical combo where it does the progress

to sex.

1) Intro (SOE feel comfort)
    2) flirting (LT + NPA)
    3) come to my place (LT SOE NPA)
    4) sex (NPA NPa

NPA!!!!!)

Phero Pro

Just ordered Liquid Trust,

should have it in a few days, wonder what it will be like with a little Pheromax, pheromax has A1 and nol, i bet

its a good combination, wait and see

Phero Pro

Seems like this product is going

like hot cakes, there all sold out!!

I dont know whether its the actual product bieng effective that has

created this huge influx of orders, or that it is such a different chemical, unrelated to pheromones that could

created a great interest.

Anyway, still waiting for my order to test this...

The relatively cheap

price, compared to other .mones may play a factor in its popularity.

Stranger

Default Strange hit with LT

Hi folks. As

some of you may remember, I asked for help to recover a former lover few weeks ago. I somehow succeeded, just to

discover that I was not very interested any more; in order to get that result, however, I had ordered SOE and LT (in

addition to my usual TE and NPA). After my successful (and eventually useless) attempt, I started experimenting.

Usually I like wearing extreme -none ODs. Yesterday I went dancing, loaded with about 10 sprays sandalwood TE, 4

drops NPA, and 6 sprays of LT (plus my usual cologne).
    I was interested in a girl, and I had danced with her for

almost the whole evening. I met the lady about whom I asked your help some weeks ago and, after a brief

conversation, she said (in a bitchy and unusual way in which others heared) that I was just playing with her

(possibly a -none related response, because I think I have been kind of fair with her for the whole duration of our

relationship). All of a sudden two ladies (mid 30s) who I barely know, and with whom I may have danced twice in my

life jumped on their feet and said to my former lover that I was one of the most gentlemanly man they ever met, that

I knew how to treat women and human beings in general and, speaking somehow angrily with the said ex girlfriend for

a short while (I was quite embarassed), they used a word which would translate as "reliability/trust" a few times,

referring to me.
    Now, these ladies took my defence and I don't even remember their names! (I will from

yesterday). Usually -none ODs bring me sexually oriented or dominance related hits. This was the first time I got

such a strange (albeit very much appreciated) behavior, which I must attribute to LT.
    Alas, in "sexual" terms

addition of LT did not help much. The girl I danced with the whole evening, who I know to be sensitive to -none,

told me she felt very safe and relaxed in my arms (and danced accordingly, less sensually than usual), and I just

got some light cuddling while I drove her home. One single experience does not mean anything, but my perception is

that LT may work marvels in not sexually oriented situations, but not when bed is involved.
    A last remark: the girl

who was exposed to LT for the whole evening while dancing used the bathroom three times in few hours!

Cool

Hia Hamlet, interesting report!

Where did you apply the LT, and did you spray eveything at once or did you refresh during the

evening from the atomizer?

6 sprays all at once seems like an OK (OVERKILL) and might have taken you into a too

friendly place, thus explaining the non-sensual response. However I dunno with the short duration of this product,

that if it was already a couple of hours since application then in theory you should have lost all of the LS effects

by then..

Also, some people have a party bladder and others don't, meaning they have to wee all the time.

We should also take this into consideration.

Keep posting y'all!

Stranger

As usual, I tend to refresh after

a few hours. What I usually do is: I start applying pheros roughly one hour before need. Also note that I always use

pheros, and therefore, even if I shower and change clothes in the evening, some residual mones from the morning are

there. Regardless (in this occasion) 4 drops NPA at home, 5 sprays sandalwood TE at home. 4 sprays LT and 5 sprays

of 50%TE-50% cologne before entering the dancing hall (I employ an used TE bottle filled with 50% sandalwood TE 50%

Chanel's Allure). Other 2 sprays LT and 5 sprays TE/cologne when I changed my sweat-soaked shirt (it is hot in my

area these days, even when dancing in the open).

Livin' the life of Riley

So far the only real GLOWING

reports on LT have come from a suspicious user who had never posted to this forum before but is an avid poster on

this one thread, though he uses other 'mone products and has been for a while.

The reports from established

and credible users are just starting to roll in, and the effects sound much more subtle and less definite than other

said glowing reports.

While I am quite interested in the product, the jury is still out for me... PLEASE

continue to post LT experiences!

Riley

EDIT: HK, you have actually been posting about LT for a

month now, and you did say "spectacular results"... don't think I was ignoring your posts, but I still am

interested in more reports from more users

Stranger

The oxytocin in Liquid

Trust is also good to smell if you have a headache. Makes it go away quick.

Stranger

Maybe some of us that

actually do use the product have no interest on posting any more results due to un-founded nonsensical comments such

as yours.

Cheers

BTW - This users is not going anywhere - why dont you go out and purchase the product and

do you own testing.

Quote Originally Posted by Riley
    So far the only real GLOWING reports on LT have come from a suspicious

user who had never posted to this forum before but is an avid poster on this one thread, though he uses other 'mone

products and has been for a while.

The reports from established and credible users are just starting to roll in,

and the effects sound much more subtle and less definite than other said glowing reports.

While I am quite

interested in the product, the jury is still out for me... PLEASE continue to post LT experiences!

Riley

EDIT: HK, you have actually been posting about LT for a month now, and you did say "spectacular results"... don't

think I was ignoring your posts, but I still am interested in more reports from more users

Liquid Trust works for me. Much like

wearing raw -nol, people open up to me willingly. The difference between Liquid Trust and -nol is it seems like they

drop a barrier that they aren't willing to drop when I'm just wearing standalone -nol. With Liquid Trust, people

get extremely comfortable around me and just wanna talk. Keep in mind, I have not used Liquid Trust as standalone.

I have used it in combination with just NPA on certain days. Meaning there was no -nol at all. And I got much of the

same result. I can definitly see that it's an effective product. It seems to give off that "This is someone I can

talk too and he will listen to me" vibe. My bottle is already half gone and I plan on buying another bottle

soon.

Although I've had success with almost every pheromone product I bought. With the exception of Alter

Ego. I can't seem to get much out of it. And I wasn't too impressed with Impi either. Although I do believe I had

mild success with it.

For the price I paid for Liquid Trust, it was definitly worth it.

Let’s just say,

I have achieved the ultimate trust while wearing LT.
    Last edited by HK45Mark23; 06-24-2006 at 02:49 AM.

24 year old, good looking, white guy SOE+NPA works like a charm
    Chikara no results nice scent
    Pherlure cant wear it; strong scent headache
    AA314 good stuff
    NPA girls get frisky, stinks
    A7 almost as good as NPA
    SOE legit

Phero Dude

There's not much question that

oxytocin works as a nasal spray, but there have been NO studies showing it could work as a cologne.

First of

all, its molecular weight is quite high compared to pheromones.

Oxytocin has a molecular weight of

Androsterone has a molecular weight of 290.44

There seems to be a threshold of molecular weight

beyond which heavier molecules don't get into the air. See for

example:

http://www.flavornet.org/mw.html
    On that table, the highest molecular weight odorant

is 324.

So it's not at all clear that if you apply oxytocin to the skin that any of it will get into the

air and hence into the nose of someone nearby.

Also, the Liquid Trust people won't say how much is in their

product.

In studies, the nasal spray used was 40IU per ml which is .72mg/ml. The dose seems to have been 3

sprays. At about .16ml per spray, that gives us about .5ml or .35mg of oxytocin per dose.

Oxytocin wholesale

costs about $250 for 25mg or $10 or so per mg. In large quantities it could go much lower, but probably not below

$3/mg or so.

So what's in Liquid trust? Maybe 1 or 2 mg in the entire bottle, if that.

If it is

volatile enough to get into the air after it's sprayed on your skin (which is questionable), then what % will get

into the air and what % at any time?

It seems like only tiny trace amounts would be present, and certainly

much lower concentrations than you'd find with pheromones.

And pheromones are evolved to work in tiny

amounts but hormones such as oxytocin AREN'T.

So the chance that a spray of oxytocin on your skin would get

enough of it to the nose of someone nearby to do anything is vanishingly small.

I think what everyone's

seeing are placebo effects.

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by xvs

It seems like

only tiny trace amounts would be present, and certainly much lower concentrations than you'd find with

pheromones.
    Often a trace is all that is needed. The human nose is a pretty amazing thing.

There's not much

question that oxytocin works as a nasal spray, but there have been NO studies showing it could work as a cologne.

Agreed, Someone needs to do a study to see if oxytocin is a pheromone or just a hormone. You would

probably get arested by homeland security for spraying something up a persons nose.
    24 year old, good looking, white guy SOE+NPA works like a charm
    Chikara no results nice scent
    Pherlure cant wear it; strong scent headache
    AA314 good stuff
    NPA girls get frisky, stinks
    A7 almost as good as NPA
    SOE legit

I don't think its likely for

it to be a pheromone. Pheromones do not tend to have the same effect on the olfactory/VNO/whatever membranes as they

do in the body.

i.e.:
    androstenol on olfactory membranes --> LH increase --> test increase

androstenol in

the body ---> nothing that I know of.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Livin' the life of Riley

Fuse- Thanks for the info. I

think a lot of us appreciate posts like yours with a "go/no go" summation to help us decide.

xvs- All of us

have been leery of the placebo effect with things like pheremones, but truthfully I don't mind a little placebo

effect. Whatever it takes to get closer to the desired results.

It seems to me that some of these

experiences with LT sound a lot like people's posted experiences with WAGG. To those of you that have used both-

How do they compare?

Quote Originally Posted by CptKipling
    I don't think

its likely for it to be a pheromone. Pheromones do not tend to have the same effect on the olfactory/VNO/whatever

membranes as they do in the body.

i.e.:
    androstenol on olfactory membranes --> LH increase --> test increase

androstenol in the body ---> nothing that I know of.
    Well im not too sure about that. A year and a half

ago I mentioned Estradiol as a oxytocin stimulant and got verbally abused

http://www.love-scent.com/foru

m/showthread.php?t=12162&highlight=estradiol

And

today?
    http:

//www.love-scent.com/product_info.php/c/kits-supplies/p/estradiol/cPath/11/products_id/112

Now if I can only

get around to testing this stuff out! Im way behind times in the phero world...

I don't think we know that

estradiol is a pheromone, but even if it is (I haven't researched whether or not it is because its largely

irrelevant to my argument) does airborn estradiol have the same affect as endocrine estradiol?

Of course, it is

possible that smelling oxytocin causes an oxytocin spike, but there is so far no solid evidence for it.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Journeyman

There's not much

question that oxytocin works as a nasal spray, but there have been NO studies showing it could work as a cologne.

First of all, its molecular weight is quite high compared to pheromones.

Oxytocin has a molecular

weight of 1007.19
    Androsterone has a molecular weight of 290.44

There seems to be a threshold of molecular

weight beyond which heavier molecules don't get into the air.
    Molecular weight is not the only

indicator of airborne molecules.

Substance Molecular Weight
    METHANOL

ETHANOL 46.07
    PG 76.09
    DPG 134.17
    EST-NOL

EQUILIN 268.35
    EST 268.36
    ESTRONE 270.37
    A1

B-ESTRADIOL 272.38
    A-ESTRADIOL 272.39
    TENONE 272.43
    TANONE

ANOL 274.44
    BNOL 274.44
    ESTRIOL 288.38
    DHEA

A-RONE 290.44
    B-RONE 290.44
    PREGNENOLONE

Quote Originally Posted by CptKipling
    I don't think we know that estradiol is a pheromone, but even if it is (I haven't

researched whether or not it is because its largely irrelevant to my argument) does airborn estradiol have the same

affect as endocrine estradiol?

Of course, it is possible that smelling oxytocin causes an oxytocin spike,

but there is so far no solid evidence for it.
    EROX Patent 5272134 &

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/

Human Pheromones
    As described herein

human pheromones generate a change in receptor potential in the VNO of human subjects. The naturally occurring human

pheromones identified to date are steroids which fall into two classes--16-Androstenes and Estrenes. The biological

activity of human pheromones is sexually dimorphic. 16-androstene pheromones generate a greater change in receptor

potential of women than of men. Conversely, estrene pheromones generate a greater change in the receptor potential

of men than of women.

16-Androstene steroids are aliphatic polycyclic hydrocarbons characterized by a

four-ring steroidal structure with a methylation at the 13- position, and a double bond between the 16- and 17-

positions. An Androstene steroid is commonly understood to mean that the compound has at least two methylations, at

the 13- position and the 10- position, thereby creating 18- position and 19- position carbons respectively. Unless a

compound is explicitly described as "19-nor" it is understood that the compound does have a 19- carbon group.

However; it is intended that 19-nor-16-Androstenes are generally regarded as 16-Androstene steroids for the purpose

of the present invention.

Estrene steroids are aliphatic polycyclic hydrocarbons with a four-ring steroidal

structure, a aromatic 1,3,5(10) A-ring, a methylation at the 13-position and a hydroxyl at the 3-position.

In

describing the location of groups and substituents of 16-Androstene and Estrene steroids, the following numbering

system will be employed.

... These Estrenes are structurally similar to Estradiol (also referred to as

1,3,5(10)-Estratriene-3,17.beta.-diol), but are distinguished from Estradiol by the double bond at the

16-position....

These Estrenes can be distinguished from each other by variations at the 3-position,

variations at the 17-position and variations at the 16-position, with an optional double bond at the 16-position.

Preferred embodiments include 1,3,5(10)-Estratriene-3,17.beta.-diol (beta-ESTRADIOL);

1,3,5(10)-Estratriene-3,16.alpha.,17.beta.-triol (ESTRIOL); 1,3,5(10)-Estratrien-3-ol-17-one (ESTRONE); and

1,3,5(10),16-Estratetraen-3-ol (ESTRATETRAENOL). These steroids are compounds known in the art and are commercially

available e.g. from Sigma Chemical Co., Aldrich Chemical Co., etc. 1,3,5(10),16-Estratetraen-3-ol is available from

Research Plus, Inc. and from Steraloids, Inc.

RESULTS

FEMALE VNO

PRIORITY

1st ANDROSTADIENONE (A1) .... strongest
    2nd ANDROSTANONE (TANONE)
    3rd

DEHYDROEPIANDROSTERONE (DHEA)
    4th ESTRATETRAENOL (EST)
    5th ESTRIOL
    Notes : A1 works on both male & female

VNO, it is
    twice as strong in females as it is in males. (EROX Patent 5272134 & 5278141)

MALE

VNO PRIORITY

1st ESTRATETRAENOL (EST) .... strongest
    2nd ESTRIOL
    Notes : Both EST & Estriol works

on male & female VNO,
    both are four times as strong in males as it is in
    females. (EROX Patent 5272134 &

5278141)

beta-ESTRADIOL
    1,3,5-Estratriene-3,17beta-diol
    17beta-Estradiol

3,17beta-Dihydroxy-1,3,5(10)-estratriene
    Dihydrofolliculin
    CAS : 50-28-2
    MF : C18H24O2
    MW :

Pheromones & their synthesizing sources cited in EROX Patent 5272134 &

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/

5,16-Androstadien-3beta-ol

(BETA-ANDROSTADIENOL)
    5,16-Androstadien-3alpha-ol (ALPHA-ANDROSTADIENOL)
    5alpha-Androst-16-en-3alpha-ol

(ALPHA-ANDROSTENOL i.e. ANOL)
    5alpha-Androst-16-en-3beta-ol (BETA-ANDROSTENOL i.e.

BNOL)
    5alpha-Androst-16-en-3-one (ANDROSTENONE i.e. NONE)
    4,16-Androstadien-3-one (ANDROSTADIENONE i.e.

A1)
    Androsta-4,16-dien-3-one (ANDROSTADIENONE i.e. A1)
    5alpha-Androstadien-3alpha-ol

Androsta-4,16-dien-3alpha-ol
    Androsta-4,16-dien-3beta-ol
    19-nor-4,16-Androstadien-3-one

19-nor-10-OH-4,16-Androstadien-3one
    19-OH-4,16-Androstadien-3-one

5alpha-5,16-Androstadien-3beta-ol
    5alpha-5,16-Androstadien-3alpha-ol
    19-nor-16-Androsten-3-one

19-nor-16-Androsten-3alpha-ol
    19-nor-16-Androsten-3beta-ol
    Androsta-.DELTA.4,16-dien-3-one

Androstra-.DELTA.4,16-dien-3.alpha.-ol
    Androsta-.DELTA.4,16-dien-3.beta.-ol

19-nor-.DELTA.4,16-Androstadien-3-one
    19-nor-.DELTA.16-Androsten-3-one
    19-nor-.DELTA.16-Androsten-3.alpha.

-ol
    19-nor-.DELTA.16-Androsten-3.beta.-ol
    19-nor-10-OH-.DELTA.4,16-Androstadien-3-one
    Androsta-.DELTA.5,16-

dien-3.alpha.-ol
    Androsta-.DELTA.5,16-dien-3.beta.-ol
    19-OH-Androst-.DELTA.4,16-dien-3-one
    19-OH-Androsta-.

DELTA.4,16-dien-3-one
    1,3,5(10)-Estratrien-3,17beta-diol

(17beta-ESTRADIOL)
    1,3,5(10)-Estratrien-3,16alpha,17beta-triol (ESTRIOL)
    1,3,5(10)-Estratriene-3-ol-17-one

(ESTRONE)
    1,3,5(10),16-Estratetraen-3-ol methyl ether
    1,3,5(10),16-Estratetraen-3-yl

acetate
    1,3,5(10),16-Estratetraen-3-yl propionate
    1,3,5(10),16-Estratetraen-3-ol (ESTRATETRAENOL i.e.

EST)
    4,16 Androstadien-3-one (ANDROSTADIENONE i.e.

A1)
    19-hydroxy-4,16-androstadien-3-one
    4,16-Androstadien-3.alpha.(.beta.)-ol
    19-nor-4,16-Androstadien-3-one

19-nor-10-OH-4,16Androstadien-3-one

RESEARCH

(ESTRADIOL)
    http://salmon.psy.plym.ac.uk/year1/p...r/sexbehav.htm
    http://www.<br /> <br /> endeavour.../unflier1.html
    Everything begins with an attitude.

That's a good post but for one

question. It all works on the assumption that the human VNO is functional. That is still under debate. Many experts

don't believe it works any longer, others believe it has some functionality ranging from full to a small percentage

of what would be expected.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Pro

Just recieved my bottle of

Liquid Trust, my first thought when I smelt this was Super Glue or Model Glue. I cant tell the difference between

Glue and this product, its scent is identical to me. Who else thinks this?

Now for the field test...

Journeyman

Personally, I don't give much

thought to whether human VNO works or not. The crucial focus is whether which pheromones/molecule work on

influencing others, in a purposeful way. I'm just a gourmet, not a cook. If pheromones doesn't work, what are we

doing here?

The most direct way is to get hold of the pheromone, test it & see the results for

yourself.

I have sampled LT (3-6 sprays). Not much noticeable reactions, nothing like ANOL at all, which

makes me sleepy. Inconclusive at the moment.
    Everything begins with an attitude.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 ... LastLast

Thread Information