Close

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
    Banned User

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I decided to try to OD to see

what the effects would be since the only person I really have a chance to hang out with lately is my assistant, who

already trusts me. So I applied 4 sprays - one to my wrists, and three to my neck. I was also wearing three drops

of A314, but she seems to have gotten so used to it she does not respond anymore.

Results: I have never seen her

act this way before. She was much, much more emotional than usual. She was acting girly and indecisive when she is

usually very proper and steadfast and has no problems making decisions. She was having trouble controlling her Id,

too, unlike usual. She picked up a pair of earrings and decided to buy them, but could not understand why she

wanted to. She started justifying her desire to me, when I had made no effort to say anything about it, and then

later decided to put them back.

Additionally, she was vacillating between aggressive and very meek, and almost

cried in public while sharing a very personal explanation with me. She was also taking things too personally and

being moody. Again, totally unlike her.

Additionally, she kept disappearing and it turns out she had to pee five

or seven times (I don't remember which), but we were only together a few hours. She's never had to pee that much

since I have known her.

Finally, she did something she has never done before in my presence: she fell asleep in

my car. And, she could not seem to wake up no matter what. I had to wake her up when we got her home. Oddly

enough, I started feeling very tired at the same time she did, only I had to drive.

Today I wore three drops of

A314, and none of the LT - and she was entirely back to normal.

OK, so it works. Now I shall take the advice of

the producer and try one spray only.

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by catlord17

Additionally,

she kept disappearing and it turns out she had to pee five or seven times (I don't remember which), but we were

only together a few hours. She's never had to pee that much since I have known

her.
    Quote Originally Posted by koolking1
    Then the better looking one came back and we started talking again until she had

to go to the bathroom. She did stay in there long enough that her friend commented on it. (laughing here, I was

beginning to think that perhaps she had gone in there to play with herself). Both of these women were quite drunk

from drinking beer so I figure she really just had a very full bladder.

i n t e r e s t i n

g...

keep us posted guys. I'm really interested in this stuff

Banned User

I'm beginning to wonder if

this stuff wouldn't be great for people who are trying to fix a damaged relationship, or get their ex's back.

Phero Pro

Good to see we are getting some

feedback on this product, keep it comming!

catlord, with regards to getting your ex partner back, I think .nol

a.none and .rone do a good job at that, but this product might be just as effective?

Yeah, this is way past my

expectations. I kinda figured it would work on the wearer for a couple of hours and that would be it; almost

didn't try it. Glad I did.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Starting to look like they

conquered the stability problem. Cool!!

Now if it hadn't been for the taxes, then the plumber...
    Oh

well, maybe next month.
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce
    Yeah, this is way

past my expectations. I kinda figured it would work on the wearer for a couple of hours and that would be it;

almost didn't try it. Glad I did.
    What did it do for you, Bruce?
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

Quote Originally Posted by Holmes
    What did it do for

you, Bruce?
    I don't have to go out and get a regular job.

Actually by "I almost didn't

try it" I meant I almost didn't bother trying to sell it. I did test wear it once, but I didn't bother wearing

it out of the house. It's a mood elevator, but I just couldn't get the idea that it would affect others and that

they would trace that to the wearer, which is sort of the unwritten "job description" for pheromones.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Visionary7903

Yea I am suprised this

produt is getting results. That is great

I would like to see how this works with the -None products

like NPA, PI and even Chikara (which has 7 mones including -None). I mean we have a few products that reduce the

negative side effects of -None like intimidation and aggression from others (namely WAGG, A314 and A1) but this one

may just do something on a different level being a hormone and not a pheromone.

So has anyone tried NPA/m or

TE/m with this 'Trust in a bottle'?

Visionary

Banned User

Today's experiment: 4 drops

A314, 1 spray of LT. The environment was a business class. I arrived at the wrong building, along with three

others, who quickly decided, "We'll follow you."

The class was three hours long. During the class, I made the

following observations.

1. My assistant quickly became tired, and left the classroom. She seems to consistently

respond with tiredness.
    2. During class, women were outpacing men for bathroom breaks. I don't know if this was

because of the LT or what, or if it is even out of the ordinary.
    3. During the break, I had a circle of people

around me asking me questions about my business and profession. Usually, when I wear 4 drops of A314, people give

me about a five foot zone of avoidance and don't talk with me. It was as if they were in awe, but comfortable

enough to come over and be amazed. I didn't particularly think what I was saying was amazing.

LT effects were

noticeable during class but not when I went out to play pool. It had to last at least 3 hours, in other words.

Naturally, some of this is due to the effects of A314, but the LT effects showed through, which I did not expect to

happen.

Journeyman

Though I’m mostly

doing experimentation with the colored Impi’s right now, I thought that today being a slow day around the office

that I’d add some LT to the Impi Yellow that I’ve been trying the last couple of days. It has been giving some

interesting results (see Impi Beta Testers thread).

Anyway, one smallish

spray from LT and despite a couple cups of coffee, I was nodding off for awhile. It probably isn’t fair to put all

the blame on LT as I had only about 3 hours sleep last night. But it definitely played a major factor in the

drossiness, as I can usually function on that little sleep fairly well.

Got really good service at lunch from four different waiters (one male, three female). The one

especially was much more pleasant than normal. They were almost competing to get near our table, despite the place

being packed. The two men I had lunch with are long time friends, but it may have been just a little more pleasant

than usual.

I’m thinking of adding some LT, and scented SoE to a card that

will be going to woman of interest to me. The scent is so that she will conciously pause to sniff the card. If there

is any feedback I’ll let you know.

Banned User

Sounds like an interesting

idea, but will the LT last longer on paper? I don't get that impression... or would that matter for your

situation?

Banned User

Did not wear LT today.

Assistant had no desire to go bafoom, and she was having no trouble staying awake, either. So far she's had both

of those responses both times I wore it. She also does not know when I wear it.

Stranger

KoolKing, I know alot about

breast feeding because I have a lactation fetish.....

Okay so....

I have

been gobsmacked (I need to watch Brit terminology I noticed..) i.e. literally stunned by the way people have been

with me, and only started using it two days ago.

People in a small local shop: Woman on the cash till started

telling me how she had taken money from her husband's wallet that morning as she needed to get a new jacket - the

woman has known me all of a month. I was taken aback. Lots.

Same shop: Woman behind me: Asked me if I tinted

my hair or was a natural Blonde (grrr..) said I had it tinted - no shame in that I think. She proceeds to tell me

she has always wanted to but feels she is not brazen enough (what??) to pull off the look, and thinks her husband

might leave her!

Result: I am totally thrown.

Forget I have the stuff on and when "The Man" comes

over, am thinking I am in for a night of hell, as he is having a horrid time at work at the 'mo.

He sits

down next to me and within ten minutes, proceeds to talk to me about something I have been trying to get to the

bottom of for THREE MONTHS!

He was also very cuddly and affectionate. He generally is, but NOT after a

rubbish day at work.

Result: I am thinking this is good stuff. Will be testing more next weekend, as it's a

Bank Holiday here. Combining with 'mones this time.

Ail :-)
    Eight Words The Wiccan Rede Fulfill: 'An Ye Harm None, Do What Ye Will )O(

Phero Guru

Default good news with LT

"KoolKing, I

know alot about breast feeding because I have a lactation fetish.....".

Interesting, you share that fetish

with my girlfriend but she hasn't had any success in realizing the fantasy yet. She's licked/sucked plenty of tits

but no lactaters yet.

Sue and I did go to the swinger's meet and greet on Friday night and we went with

this very good looking younger couple who we've known for about 5 years now. We used to have sex with them nearly

every Sunday until we moved and we're no longer so close to them distance wise. We still see them every few months

and always have sex with them. I was wearing a whole gel pack of unscented SOE, spread over my arms and neck area

with 4 drops of AE/M, 2 drops of A1 and two sprays of LT, basically just all rubbed together to make a mix. I've

generally had good luck with this combo anyway without the LT in the past. I was sceptical about the LT and

wondered how it could possibly help. Well, we hit this club on and off and have only recently been going with any

frequency just lately. Conveniently for us, it's only about 2 miles from where we live. There's always been this

one woman there that I find myself enormously attracted to but she's never ever returned my glance/smile until this

past Friday night. Sue, my girlfriend, knowing that I'm hot for her has also made a strong pass at her once in the

past to no avail (she's definitely bisexual too as is Sue). As a sidenote I should mention that swingers tend to

hang out in "packs" of 3 to 5 couples and rarely does one couple from one group penetrate another couple from a

differing group (why that is I don't know but I suspect it's some kind of female territorial behavior). Weird,

perhaps someone could attempt an explanation? At any rate, this woman I'm ga ga over has her own pack of friends

and we of course have ours. Well, there is a back room in this bar where you can smoke and I often wind up there as

I'm a degenerate about it and sometimes I am all alone. While there, one other woman from the other group came

back and she's not a smoker, I suspected she was sent to sort of feel me out a bit. We had a very nice

conversation and it was sort of intimate, we stood very close to each other and I kept up a bit of touching to make

it more personal. No real plans or anything developed but I felt that there is a real possibility for the future.

We parted after a bit and I eventually went up to the bar for a beer and as I did, the one I'm all hot for came up

there too and finally gave me the smallest of a smile and a bit of eye contact. I gave her a small smile in return

and a sorta of smiling eye thing (you body language types know what I mean). So, while I didn't take it any

further, I'm now hopeful for the future. Patience can be a virtue in this lifestyle. I also know she's an avid

dancer and I did make sure to dance quite a bit and I suspect that is also helping my cause in addition to the mones

and LT. LT must have made a big difference though, it was the only real factor that had changed. Then, Sharon, the

woman in the couple we had come with said she wanted to leave as she was horny so we came back to our place. I

quickly refreshed the mones/LT combo and had rubbed it into my chest and groin area. We then had sex for a nice

amount of time and Bob (Sharon's husband) eventually got up and got dressed while the 3 of us just lay there for a

bit talking. Then, Sharon proceeded to tell Sue and I just how much she loved us, she really does too (there is

sort of an unwritten rule of swinging that one doesn't go down that path and the lovey-dovey stuff is generally

stayed away from). Naturally, Sue and I were touched by her comments and really appreciated them - we're actually

very fond of both of them and Sue likely is in love with Sharon, well - she is really. All's good.

We had

also invited two other couples over for dinner last night. We've been with both couples once before but not as a

"six-some". The other two couples had never been with each other though. Again, I wore the same combo. We had our

dinner and then about an hour's worth of group sex. I didn't pay as much attention to one woman as I did the

other and she let me know it afterwards, she was a bit pissed off (bad thing to do with me, I'll probably never be

with her again as I just don't like any sort of demands of that nature placed on myself). The woman I spent more

time with was having her period and wouldn't take her jeans off. I was ok with that as she turned out to be very

happy with what I was doing with her and promised me that I was definitely going to be fucking her soon - I believe

her (laughing here, did the LT do a number on me too?).

Well, it's Sunday and Sue's still fast asleep,

that woman can sleep!!! I want to do some more testing so I'll talk her into hitting a bar late this afternoon.

I would heartily recommend giving LT a shot with your usual mone combo and get some hit reports posted!!!
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

Sorry, but I am not buying all of this had to go to the bathroom and was tired stuff. I don’t believe that

this product has any thing to do with the phenomenon you have experianced.

It can be used to induct labor and breastfeeding. It is

also released during breastfeeding. It is released after sex, and affects bonding.

But this product does not cause tiredness or urinary activity.

It has been said, it causes the after sex cuddling affect with out the sleepiness.

Please consider, people use the restroom after eating, people use the restroom

around similar times throughout the day. Temperature and barometric pressure can affect ones need to use the

restroom. Diabetes can also cause urinary anomalies.

Now let’s set

the record straight, I have someone close to me who uses the restroom maybe once an hour or more. This person while

with me on a road trip the other day did not go once. We were out for 4 hours and not one time did she have to go.

We were in a car, I had one squirt of LT on, yet some one who always has to stop for restroom breaks did not go

once.

Next case, a girl I have dated a few times, she has gone nine

and a half hours while with me, not going once. I even asked her, “you aren’t one of those crazy women who hold it

in when out are you”, she said “not”, and that she just has not had to go.

So I bet if we did a double blind study with 2,000 participants and half was exposed and half not, that you

would find equal numbers of restroom goers and equal number of non goers.

My next question, is has any one here experienced having to go more often and has any one here felt

sleepy, for the record, I have not had such experiences myself.
    Last edited by HK45Mark23; 05-21-2006 at 10:31 AM.

Phero Guru

Default none

I haven't experienced any

kind of sleepiness at all but have found myself going to the bathroom more than usual while wearing it. I'm a beer

drinker so that does dictate my piss habits but while wearing LT I have found myself going to the bathroom and

consciously noting to myself "hmm, I don't really need to go that bad but I'll go anyways".

I'm going to

subscribe the theory that it does instill a desire in a person to take a leak.

Phero Pro

I think saying this product

makes a person , the wearer and non-wearer to go to the bathroom is a ridicules suggestion.

I honestly think

if that were the case, it would not be sold. Such an effect is a medical issue and could be potentialy dangerous if

it were true.

I'm going to be honest. I'm very

intrigued by this product. I think I'll give it a shot. I haven't given Bruce any business in about a year, and I

need to buy another bottle of Andro 4.2 anyway. So I'll hopefully have it by the end of the week and I'll post

results sometime over the weekend.

Phero Guru

Default Bronzie....

"I think saying this

product makes a person , the wearer and non-wearer to go to the bathroom is a ridicules suggestion."

The very

essence of this product indicates to me that the postings are truthful.

"I think

saying this product makes a person , the wearer and non-wearer to go to the bathroom is a ridicules suggestion."

The very essence of this product indicates to me that the postings are truthful.
    Can you please elaborate?

I if anything I go less when wearing it. Others I know who have a

higher frequency of bladder evacuation, go less when around me during the times I am wearing it.

I have not found one

time that wearing any mones or this LT that I have had any changes of urination frequency.

Although I have noticed

that mones make me want to eat or I get in a bad mood. I have noticed that when I wear them my mood does change.

Frequency of bathroom

does not change unless weather induced, diabetic related biochemical changes or increased liquid intake

occur.

Phero Guru

Default none

no further elaboration

needed, my posting was "tongue in cheek"

Liquid Trust = Honest Postings

get it?

no further

elaboration needed, my posting was "tongue in cheek"

Liquid Trust = Honest Postings

get

it?

hahaha that was quite clever. That went my over head as well, at first! DOH!!!

Anyway,

I ordered my bottle last night, along with the Lucky 7 kit.... $140 for all of those mones is unbelievable. No way I

was passing that one up.

Thanks, that was cool!!!

Hahahah!!!

Crookshanks214

Default dayum

Hello there, I'm

pretty much a newb here- I bought my first mones a couple weeks ago, more out of scientific curiosity (I'm a premed

student) than any need for tail. The people in my college were easy sober, lets not talk about after they did a

couple kegstands. I got a solution (from pherone, sorry bruce, but I found their site first) and I think

I've gotten the hang of them. They basically let me take more liberties with people, and faster, whether it be

bossing them around, or letting me get intimate with them. I'm a 5'3 asian, so theyre not used to getting either

of those things from people like me, hahaha. Not worth an everyday or every night-outing usage, but great if theres

something/someone I have in mind, I feel.

Anyhow, to the reason I posted in this particular thread. I found

love-scent while doing some research (its kind of hard to avoid it) and I found that there was a lot of valuable

info, both opinion and fact, here on these forums. When I saw it, I was REALLY curious about this liquid trust

whatnot, especially after reading all your posts. I did some research online (a simple google search) and found

something I think everyone should read. Here is the impression it gave me:

This is scary stuff. Not that I

dont want to buy some myself, haha.

http://www.reuniting.info/science/ox...health_bonding

This website has a lot of

good info, some of which explains some of the posts previous. A lot of what they talk about refers to nasal

oxytocin sprays, but the side effects seem EERILY similar, look:

[[[it can have unexpected side effects (like

uterine contractions). Some of the known functions of oxytocin are inducing labor contractions and milk ejection,

contracting the vagina, contracting the smooth muscle in the penis, and contracting the smooth muscle in the

intestines and stomach.]]]

I remember reading in this thread SEVERAL times about people having to go to the

bathroom (uterine contractions) and even one post where a guy wearing liquid trust made a woman LACTATE. Of

course, that may have been beer..... we may never know. I gotta say though, I personally have never seen anyone

spill beer in two spots on the nipples like described. Lets hope noone ever makes a poor pregnant woman's baby pop

out early . Also, contractions in the smooth muscle of the intestines? FYI, thats what makes you shit.

I wanna buy me some of this stuff even more now (seriously) but for goodness sake, theres a MEDICAL WARNINGS

section!

[[[The presence of other medical problems may affect the use of oxytocin. Make sure you tell your

doctor if you have any other medical problems, especially: Heart disease, hypertension and kidney disease]]]

It sounds like one of those commercials for a bad drug you see on TV all the time. Granted, all this is about the

nasal spray, not the spray-on-body type that liquid trust is, but still, man. You can say that the side effects of

the nasal spray will be different, and you're probably right. You have to admit though, that that list of side

effects is eerily similar to experiences people have been posting. An overdose of pheromones, and people treat you

like a freak. An overdose of this stuff, and you just might cause a premature birth.

Id love to have a

bottle of this stuff, it would be perfect. If I like someone, I'll just walk away and give myself a spray. If I

REALLY dont like someone, I'll spray two digits on their back, and people will run from him/her screaming to the

bathroom hahaha.

To sum up, enjoy, folks, but hooolllly smokes, be careful.

I have not tested LT as much as

I've wanted, but it does make me feel sleepy...not right away, but about two hours to four hours after

application.

Phero Pro

Crook, I think it was mentioned

that this product is a kitchen type variety of oxytocin, and will not cause the effects your suggesting. but hey if

it makes someone go to the toilet, in effect it means its powerful enough in doing something to the human body,

which will include installing a sense of attraction and trust!!

is this product scented. If

so is the scent strong. I would like to hear peoples reports about how it makes them feel. If it changes how you

feel it might work on others. I have seen a few reports so far but I generally think that testing a products effects

on yourself is the best way to see if a product is legit.
    24 year old, good looking, white guy SOE+NPA works like a charm
    Chikara no results nice scent
    Pherlure cant wear it; strong scent headache
    AA314 good stuff
    NPA girls get frisky, stinks
    A7 almost as good as NPA
    SOE legit

Stranger

have never posted here,but

have been reading for awhile.just wanted to let yall know i have been trying liquid trust and have seen a

significant increase in people being very friendly,like starting coversations with me,etc.Also i had an interesting

kind of field test a coupe of days ago.I have a 2 yr old great niece whom i havent seen in about 8 months.she was

like totally freaked out when i would pick her up. with no other mones on, i decided to try liquid trust.Instant

Bonding,smiling laughing etc,sitting on my knee without a care in the world.3 sprays,1 0ne each shirt pocket,1 dead

center on chest.Normally i use 3 drops of A314,1 behind each ear spread down side of neck and 1 on wrist,rubbing

wrists together.the liquid trust i try to apply to clothing as it seems to last longer that way.it reallyseems to

enhance the effect of A314 for me.it does seem to have about a 2-3 hr limit b-4 refreshing though.i am still gonna

get more.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information