Close

Page 1 of 9 1 ... LastLast

Default 'nother New Product (Liquid Trust)

visit-red-300x50PNG
    This

one is for men or women.
    http://www.love-scent.com/product_in...roducts_id/108

I got the

1/4 oz bottles to make it easier to give it a try; no idea if it works or not. Oxytocin definitely has an effect

when inhaled; hard to say if they put enough in to work as a cologne.

Let us know what you think.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

ohh another one? dang.....

why are all these new mones comeing in when i don't have a job! haha. dose anyone know what oxytocin is "suppose"

to do?

Facilitate bonding and trust.
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

My understanding was that oxytocin

was only stable in solution for a short period before breaking down. Has the manufacturer found a way to stableize

it for longer periods??
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Stranger

What's the concentration of this

product?

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnjim
    My understanding

was that oxytocin was only stable in solution for a short period before breaking down. Has the manufacturer found a

way to stableize it for longer periods??
    I second that.

Could we have a little bit more

specifics on this .mone or whatever it is? manufacturer? etc...

Check out their home page at

verolabs.com.

There is lots of info on oxytocin on the web, but they don't tell you how much is in the

product.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Well depending on some unknown

stability process, we might have 7 days.

American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology. 186(3):496-498,

March 2002.
    Gard, John W. RPh; Alexander, James M. MD; Bawdon, Roger E. PhD; Albrecht, Jon T.

RPh

"Abstract:
    OBJECTIVE: The purpose of this study was to determine the stability of oxytocin in

lactated Ringer's solution and lactated Ringer's-dextrose 5% solution over a 24-hour period at 25[degrees]C and

over a 7-day period at 5[degrees]C.
    STUDY DESIGN: Twenty units (2.1 [mu]g equal 1 unit) of oxytocin were injected

into 1000 mL of lactated Ringer's solution and lactated Ringer's-dextrose 5% solution. Samples for the analysis

were drawn at specified times after storage at 5[degrees]C and 25[degrees]C. These samples were stored at

-70[degrees]C for later analysis. Statistical analysis was done with 1-way analysis of variance and Tukey-Kramer

multiple comparisons.
    RESULTS: Twenty units of oxytocin in 1000 mL of lactated Ringer's solution and lactated

Ringer's-dextrose 5% solution was found to be stable for 7 days at 5[degrees]C and for 24 hours at

25[degrees]C
    ."
    --Lazarus Long

Worthy thread on the subject

matter at

hand.
    http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?

t=14370

And according to the study above, wouldnt the stuff last a full day at room temperature? From my

experiments the stuff seemed to dissapear quick. But it wasnt Liquid Trust so who knows.

This stuff sounds great but

I didn't like what they had to say about pheromones. They said that pheromones release oxytocin in the opposite

person and that's what makes pheromones what they are. I'm not saying that's not true but they're kinda

discouraging pheromone use. But hey, I'm willing to try it when I get some doe. And some more SOE. hehe
    "Freedom to change seems to come after acceptance of ourselves." -BT pg. 56

From what I read last time

the participants effected by oxytocin in the study received a nasal spray. I would rather not spray something up a

targets nose.
    24 year old, good looking, white guy SOE+NPA works like a charm
    Chikara no results nice scent
    Pherlure cant wear it; strong scent headache
    AA314 good stuff
    NPA girls get frisky, stinks
    A7 almost as good as NPA
    SOE legit

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by luxveritas
    From what I read

last time the participants effected by oxytocin in the study received a nasal spray. I would rather not spray

something up a targets nose.
    why not?
    It's the ultimate turn on walking up to a chick and saying

"excuse me while i spray you up the nose , by the way you may find this turns me into Brad Pitt for the rest of the

evening"

I find beer works for me....
    early 40's white male or or

Stranger

If this product works the way

they claim -- which, frankly, seems a little doubtful -- wouldn't it have more of an effect on you (since you'd be

breathing more of it) than the person you're with? It might make you feel good, but it also might give you

inappropriate feelings of trust and affection toward everyone you meet... which could result in some pretty bad

decisions.

Anyway, that's the great thing about these forums -- I'll look forward to hearing the reactions of

those of you who decide to try it out.

If this product works

the way they claim -- which, frankly, seems a little doubtful -- wouldn't it have more of an effect on you (since

you'd be breathing more of it) than the person you're with? It might make you feel good, but it also might give

you inappropriate feelings of trust and affection toward everyone you meet... which could result in some pretty bad

decisions.
    i did some reasearch on oxytocin, and i read alot of reduce social anxiaty. i think thats

whats going on while you are breathing it in. cause i trust people more that you are not afride to interact with

stranger. or thats the conclution i am getting at.

but man as soon as i get some money, man im going to update

my mone collection.... and i can't wait!!

If you snort cocaine it has

an effect. If you smell cocaine I doubt much happens. It seemed to be a study about nasally delivered hormones. You

could probably snort testosterone and have results too.
    24 year old, good looking, white guy SOE+NPA works like a charm
    Chikara no results nice scent
    Pherlure cant wear it; strong scent headache
    AA314 good stuff
    NPA girls get frisky, stinks
    A7 almost as good as NPA
    SOE legit

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnjim
    Well depending on

some unknown stability process, we might have 7 days.

American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology.

186(3):496-498, March 2002.
    Gard, John W. RPh; Alexander, James M. MD; Bawdon, Roger E. PhD;

Albrecht, Jon T. RPh

"Abstract:
    OBJECTIVE: The purpose of this study was to determine the

stability of oxytocin in lactated Ringer's solution and lactated Ringer's-dextrose 5% solution over a 24-hour

period at 25[degrees]C and over a 7-day period at 5[degrees]C.
    STUDY DESIGN: Twenty units (2.1 [mu]g equal 1

unit) of oxytocin were injected into 1000 mL of lactated Ringer's solution and lactated Ringer's-dextrose 5%

solution. Samples for the analysis were drawn at specified times after storage at 5[degrees]C and 25[degrees]C.

These samples were stored at -70[degrees]C for later analysis. Statistical analysis was done with 1-way analysis of

variance and Tukey-Kramer multiple comparisons.
    RESULTS: Twenty units of oxytocin in 1000 mL of lactated

Ringer's solution and lactated Ringer's-dextrose 5% solution was found to be stable for 7 days at 5[degrees]C

and for 24 hours at 25[degrees]C
    ."
    m-jim, im not understanding this completely, but if this

product will dissipate and disapear on the time frame you mentioned and at the temperatures you state with the

study, then I find it will only last on the body for a very very short time, the human body is approximatly 37

degrees C constant, even on the skin. If this is true about this product then even if it were freezed, then applied

to the skin, it wouldnt last very long. 7 days? more like 7 minutes.

the link that Bruce provided shows a

very sleek website dedicated to this product, hope the product lives up to the testimonials on that site, I

personally will wait for more feedback from the forum....

Quote Originally Posted by bronzie
    m-jim, im not

understanding this completely, but if this product will dissipate and disapear on the time frame you mentioned and

at the temperatures you state with the study, then I find it will only last on the body for a very very short time,

the human body is approximatly 37 degrees C constant, even on the skin. If this is true about this product then even

if it were freezed, then applied to the skin, it wouldnt last very long. 7 days? more like 7 minutes...
    I

posted that abstract because I was wondering about the solution's stability in the bottle, and the time

between manufacture and use. Even if manufactured as advertised, would it still be anything useful by the time we

got it? That was what I was questioning, not the time after application. Their site claims a 2-4 hour life span.

I'm so used to Bruce having high quality products here, this is the first one I've ever questioned.
    --Lazarus Long

hmmmm 2-4 hrs? hmmmmmm

after reading all your guy's posts and my research, i think i will actually give this product a try.

well

first of all its only like 20 bucks. and with that short hr span for the effectiveness and considering what oxytocin

dose, i think thats all the time you need. all you have to do is when you think you need some or the time is right

just spray it and tada.... cause you don't really want that on you all the time, just like someone said, you migh

make some bad decision while on it, if you are affected by it all the time......

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by slickracer
    hmmmm 2-4 hrs?

hmmmmmm

after reading all your guy's posts and my research, i think i will actually give this product a

try.

well first of all its only like 20 bucks. and with that short hr span for the effectiveness and

considering what oxytocin dose, i think thats all the time you need. all you have to do is when you think you need

some or the time is right just spray it and tada.... cause you don't really want that on you all the time, just

like someone said, you migh make some bad decision while on it, if you are affected by it all the

time......
    Its actually 29 bucks, but I see your point, it wont exactly break the bank and worth a

try.

However, what some of the forum members have been suggesting is not that its not a good product, it may

well be very good, we are just questioning the product on the grounds that it is not a pheromone, and some forum

members have posted legitimate studies with good intention, that question its life span and its stability, therefore

in essence questioning the product and its longevity on human skin.

I thought it was

fairly cheap to buy oxycotin from veterinarian suppliers. I didn't know about the stability issues, and the only

thing that ever stopped me from trying it was that, a priori, I expected skin application to be an ineffective

delivery system, and that it would affect me more than the target.

Stranger

The only thing I know about

oxytocin is that it causes "let down" in breast feeding women. For instance, a baby crying, or the sound of a

breast pump will cause the release of oxytocin, which in turn causes the breasts to immediately leak or squirt milk,

despite lack of pressure on the breasts.

You probably don't want to know why I know so much about breast

feeding. No, I don't have kids.

Phero Guru

Default Shutter...

"You probably don't

want to know why I know so much about breast feeding. No, I don't have kids."

Of course we want to

know!!!!
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

Stranger

so i take it no one has

actually tried this product?

can we get a little feedback from those who have? thanks!

don't be scared, click it

Man of La Pancha

They don't call it the

"cuddle drug" for nothing...

This is the 'opposite' of a pheromone. Whereas pheromones are used prior to

mating to promote sexual attraction, oxytocin is used after mating to promote bonding with a person. Oxytocin is

why couples spoon, women (and men) want to cuddle after sex, and men roll over and fall asleep after climax.

The

rest of this message is conjecture and based on the assumption that artificial oxytocin placed on the body could

produce the same effect as the natural form after climax:

I would doubt the longevity of this product as well,

as oxytocin is meant to produce a temporary state (whether it be lactating or cuddling after sex). Pheromones, on

the other hand, need to last longer so you have time to interact with many potential mates before you find the one

that suits you best.

If you were thinking of its optimal use, it would be great to have if you wanted to promote

relaxation and intimacy with a loved one, since it gives you the post-sex cuddling session without the sex (but what

man would want that?). As for using it on someone you aren't intimate with, it would most likely make them more

intimate with you as well, meaning touching or bonding. That said, I'm curious of its effect on the same sex.

I could actually see this being beneficial if you want to get someone to drop their guard and open up to you, as

it states, which may be great for introverts (who like to bypass brutal small talk and get to other topics) or

people who like to accelerate new friendships.

For personal use, it might make a great item for people who need

to relax or get some good, loving feelings going through their bodies...I could see the potential downer, though, if

you used it and didn't have an outlet for your affections.

Just a warning for the men out there - I wouldn't

recommend using this for sexual purposes. Like I said, it's purpose is for after sex in humans. Who knows, though

- if you get the oxytocin without the sex, maybe it will cause the cuddly feelings that produce the intimacy needed

to have loving sex.

The skepticism is warranted - if it makes you feel cuddly, how does that help you with other

people? It might make you more trusting and them not so much, so that could create an imbalance.

A combination

of this and NLP techniques may be a great way to develop instant rapport with someone, but that would be an ideal

result.

Ok, That very informed

specualtion is great. I can't imagine that this stuff is highly effective, but may provide some sort of edge in

this regard. There just has not been many people posting their actual experience so its difficult to know what this

stuff does. I just ordered some. It will arrive sometime next week and we shall see what it does in the real

world. I'll post my experience in a few weeks.

Best wishes...

Stranger

I just ordered some a

1/4 oz bottle of liquid trust from love-scent. I hope it comes before the weekend after next because I really am

looking forward to trying it out at the club I go to every weekend. I've gotten amazing results with the A314 and

Primal Instinct as far as the sexual response is concerned, but if the trust inducing properties of oxytocin are

half as good as the liquid trust site says it is, I'll be in for a lot more action than I'm already getting, which

is a heck of a lot as it is.

If I'm happy with the results, I'll probably buy a years supply from

verolabs.

http://www.verolabs.com/product.php?...868.248.253.87

Phero Guru

Default none

I think it would be more

appropriate if you bought your year's or whatever supply from Bruce. I'm going to order some today but won't be

able to test till next week as I'm headed to Florida for the weekend.
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

Stranger

They need to convince me that

they have stablised it's quick breakdown before I buy

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by jago25_99
    They need to

convince me that they have stablised it's quick breakdown before I buy

In other words you don't

TRUST them?

DCW

King of the coupons!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by palatinecreator
    I've

gotten amazing results with the A314 and Primal Instinct as far as the sexual response is

concerned
    I'd sure love to hear all the details on that mix, if it is in a mix (application,

application points, your age, ages of those it affected, did you mix them or apply them on different areas, cover

scent ... all of'it!)?

Thanks!

Back to the regular scheduled program ... yeah, I'd like to be

trusted!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Page 1 of 9 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information