I decided to try to OD to see

what the effects would be since the only person I really have a chance to hang out with lately is my assistant, who

already trusts me. So I applied 4 sprays - one to my wrists, and three to my neck. I was also wearing three drops

of A314, but she seems to have gotten so used to it she does not respond anymore.

Results: I have never seen her

act this way before. She was much, much more emotional than usual. She was acting girly and indecisive when she is

usually very proper and steadfast and has no problems making decisions. She was having trouble controlling her Id,

too, unlike usual. She picked up a pair of earrings and decided to buy them, but could not understand why she

wanted to. She started justifying her desire to me, when I had made no effort to say anything about it, and then

later decided to put them back.

Additionally, she was vacillating between aggressive and very meek, and almost

cried in public while sharing a very personal explanation with me. She was also taking things too personally and

being moody. Again, totally unlike her.

Additionally, she kept disappearing and it turns out she had to pee five

or seven times (I don't remember which), but we were only together a few hours. She's never had to pee that much

since I have known her.

Finally, she did something she has never done before in my presence: she fell asleep in

my car. And, she could not seem to wake up no matter what. I had to wake her up when we got her home. Oddly

enough, I started feeling very tired at the same time she did, only I had to drive.

Today I wore three drops of

A314, and none of the LT - and she was entirely back to normal.

OK, so it works. Now I shall take the advice of

the producer and try one spray only.